Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-1🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-2🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-3🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-4🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-5🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-6🌹
Author Note
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-7 🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-8🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-9🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-10🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-11🌹
🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
🦁 The Rebel 2-1 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-2 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-5 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-6 🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-7 🦁
Raina Overblot?
🦁 The Rebel 2-8 🦁
🦁The Rebel 2-9🦁
🦁 The Rebel 2-10 🦁
Let's talk session!
💐 Ghost Bride 1-1 💐
hello 👋
Raina SSR card?
💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-1🐚
🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-2🐚

🦁 The Rebel 2-4 🦁

1.7K 68 22
By aries239

-Savanaclaw dorm- Leona room-

"What did you want this late? Are you homesick and need a lullaby?" Leona's voice can be heard inside his bedroom.

"I sing one for you. Shishishi." Ruggie said with a mocking voice. Jack that standing in front of his two upperclassmen can only glare.

"Tell me the reason. Why are you guys doing something like this?"

Leona yawned and crossed his hand, " I see. Are you looking for a bedtime story? Alright, I tell you one."

Leona just lay down on his bed and his tail lazily swift behind him, "For two years in a row we faced against Malleus and Diasomnia in the first match of the tournament. The result, we were crushed. The participation trophy. Savanaclaw has taken down opponent after opponent but we were like newborn kittens who hadn't opened their eyes. That unsightly state was broadcasted to the whole world. Do you know what happened in the end?"

Leona look at Jack with sharp eyes, "The dorm leader was branded as incompetent, and scouts from pro leagues and sponsors dried up. "

"That's just... because you are not good enough..." Jack still tries to refute.

"That precisely it. Until last year, we literally weren't committed to personal affairs. Having an honest match with that monster like opponent without coming up with something in advance was stupid. We knew we lose. But we still not come up with a plan. To hear that from Savanaclaw, the dorm that founded by the persistence of the King of Beast, it must been a shock."

"That doesn't make the cowardly way you attacking people any less wrong." Said Jack.

"It's wrong? Jack... You know, I'm only thinking about what is best for all the members of Savanaclaw? If we shoot down Malleus, we get revenge for all that and the value of Savanaclaw will be restored. It has already been decided that if we didn't win this year, Malleus will enter the hall of fame. This is our last chance but you want to give it up for justice?" Leona asks provokingly. Jack can only clench his hand in silence.

"Using your head when chasing prey is the basic of the hunting. There nothing cowardly about that."

"Shishishi. In this school, it's survival to the fittest. Goodie two shoes can't survive here." Continue Ruggie.

"Dorm head. If you give it your all, I'm sure you have no problem winning against Diasomnia. I still remember the play from three years ago-"

"Don't talk like you know anything! Give it my all? Don't be foolish. Even if I did, nothing would change. Leave, if you want to see a morning sun." Jack can only retreat silently. He didn't agree with the method but what Leona said is also not wrong.

Leona didn't know is there was another pair of the ear that had been listening to all of this conversation. He did not even notice when the shadow slip away gently and go towards the Yodhira dorm.

-Yodhira dorm- 3rd lounge-

"Even if you give it your all, nothing will change, huh? Such a deep impression." The shadow slips back to Raina's as she looks outside the windows.

"I feel sorry to get involved in your plan without your permission but as you said, Use your head when chasing your prey." As Raina looks behind her, his brother and the rest of the Yodhira members already standing there.

"So, we just need to stick to this plan, right?"

"But, Raina-sama, you-"

"It will be alright, Asmo-san. I will be okay." Said Raina with a smile but this smile didn't stay long as soon as she heard the familiar ink drop inside her head.

'Be prepared, Raina. Another wave is coming.' Raft's voice resounds inside Raina's mind.

'Yes. I will.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

The group is on their way to their classes and accidentally meets with Cater and Riddle along the way.

"Good Morning, Riddle-senpai." Raina greets and along with Iruma bows down. Asmodeus just give a simple nod and Clara enthusiastically waves.

"G'morning~ Little prefect~," greet Cater. Riddle nodded before walking in front of Raina and fixing her bows.

"Hm. Your tie is a little off. Following the rules start with your attire or else your residents will not listen to you... That will be bad for your reputation in NRC too." Riddle reminded after fixing Raina's bows.

"Oh? Ace and Deuce is not with you?" Grim ask while looking for the familiar duo.

"They busy doing their duty of feeding the flamingo while dressed in pink. By the way, there another accidents again last night." Said Riddle.

Cater continue, "According to the portrait that witnessed it, the victim was a second year from Scarabia dorm. Jamil Viper. It apperantly happen in the kitchen."

"Eh? Jamil-senpai? I thought he is the most careful person?"

"Raina-chan? You know Jamil?"

"Yes. Me and Clara meet with Jamil and Kalim at our first day in school. But Jamil-senpai struck me as someone with careful personality. It not possible that he have this accidents just because he is clumsy." Explain Raina.

"That is even more reason for us to go and ask about this directly to him. We still have a 30 minutes before our PE start."

"Then let's go."

-Cafetaria-

They all found Jamil and Kalim at their usual table sitting while eating their lunch. Jamil notices they coming to him and Kalim already waving to Raina.

"Jamil-senpai. I heard you get hurt last night. Are you okay now?" Ask Raina worriedly.

"*sigh* Is the rumors already spread like that? What you all want?" said Jamil.

"Ah!!! You are the racoon that set my butt on fire in the entrance ceremony!" Kalim shout while pointing towards Grim.

"Oi! I'm not a racoon! You just as bad as Raina and Iruma. My name is the Great Grim."

"Grim. Watch your manners. Sorry, Kalim-senpai." Iruma apologizes.

"Ahahaha. Don't worry. It all in the past. But what a weird combo, a racoon with the demon royalties. If I didn't know any better, I will thought that racoon is your familiar." Said Kalim.

"Hmph. Like Raina-sama and Iruma-sama familiar will be this mere racoon."

"Yep. Yep. Iruma-chi and Raina-chi familiar is- hmp." Iruma immediately blocks Clara's mouth. He didn't want to die earlier if the rumor of a certain teacher becoming his familiar started to circle in NRC. He lives under the very high pressure in Babylus and would not want to repeat it again.

"Back to the topic. What did you all want from me?"

"We want to ask about your injuries." Said Riddle.

"... What about my injuries?"

"We are in the middle of investigating the safety of the kitchen so you know the rest." Said Cater. Jamil looks at him in the eyes before sighing.

"Well, I don't really mind. Last night, I was in the kitchen making agemanju with lamb per Kalim Request." Said Jamil and Kalim cut through.

"Oh! Jamil food is really delicious. Raina, you should totally come to Scarabia to try it later."

"Kalim, you getting us off track again."

"Oh- Sorry..."

"While I was finely chopping the ingredients, for some reason my hands slipped and I cut myself."

"Jamil are so good with knife that even the head cook is blown away. Were you tired because of Magift Pratice?" Ask Kalim towards Jamil.

"No. Not so much that my hands will slipped like that. However, while I was cooking, for a moment I feel my conciouness is slipping away." Finished Jamil.

"Did you feel drowsy?" Ask Asmodeus.

"Most would probably think so but... I felt that sensation before. My guess, it was someone unique magic." Answer Jamil.

"Oh, That right! Your unique magic is- hmmph?! Puwah! Why you covering my mouth?"

"Anyway, I think they used magic to control the movement of others."

"I can see now. That's why they thought people is getting careless and since it was only for a moment, those who were injured would mistake being manipulated for being careless as well." Riddle deducted.

"Trying to find that magic... This is just getting extremely difficult. What should we do?" Cater sighed dejectedly.

Iruma and Raina look at each other to decide whatever they need to tell the other about this. Iruma signaling Raina to tell them only a little.

"... Actually, we already meet someone with this unique magic." Said Raina.

"EHHHH?!?!?!"

Raina then hugs Grim before saying, "Don't you remember Grim? The Deluxe kimchi sandwich accident."

Grim blink his eyes while remembering the accident and shouted, "AH! THAT'S RIGHT! That thief that makes me give up my bread!!"

"Who?"

"Ruggie Buchi from Savanaclaw." Grim start to explain the accident in order and his speculation. Asmodeus added a few in the middle. Riddle looks furious.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's catch him and interrogate him." Said Riddle.

"It will not be that easy, Riddle. Do you think interrogation will solves this problem?"

"But-"

The bell starts to ring through the cafeteria. Raina looks at others, "We continue this later after school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next class is PE. The rest of Yodhira along with the few students from Octavinelle and Diasomnia are having the joint class. Currently, they are waiting for Vargas-sensei to teach but not like usual, he appears late.

"Man... What took him so long?" complained one student with a heavy sigh.

"Do you think something happen to Vargas-sensei?" Ask the other.

"Hm... I don't think s-" before the student from Octavinelle answered he notice Kalego-sensei walking in their direction with a menacing aura. The others notice his stare and also looked over before getting frozen in place.

"To bad that Vargas is in the infirmary. Apperantly, he eating to many egg yolk that he poison himself. So for today, I will act as your substitute teacher." Said Kalego. The rest of the students already have a cold sweat.

'''Something is clearly happening towards Vargas-sensei'''

"Let's start with some warm-up." Kalego smirk.

-20 minutes later-

Most of the students were already dead when the warm-up finished. They stay glued to the spot with weak knees and heavy breaths. Only a few still have the energy to stand. Kalego looks around before scoffing.

"How weak. You already dead with that simple warm up." Said Kalego.

'SIMPLE! YOUR ASS!' Curses each student.

"Next, we will have a little battle. You will fight against one of the Yodhira students that I choose. Since it's a battle so, of course, they will be a reward." Kalego said while checking his papers. He still sits in the chair that he summons.

"R-reward?"

"Yes. To those that can win, I will make sure you pass and you don't need to take my final exam." This caught every student's attention. This will be an easy ticket for them to pass the exam later. Even better, they only need to face one of the students that Kalego chooses. Suddenly, all of them feel motivated.

"I see that all of you got motivated. Very well. The battle will start in 5 minutes. This will be a physique battle that means no magic. And last, the one you will face is

.

.

.

Raina Suzuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

The fight is already continued for 20 minutes and this far I have already beaten 10 students.

Now, I'm faced with another Diasomnia student, this one I believe name is Sebek Ziglovt. He stared at me with a glare and take a stand. I know that posture. So, he is a knight, huh? All you need is a sword in his hands to complete that posture.

"I hope to have a fair fight with you."

"Likewise."

"START!"

He start to attack me from the left and right. His movement is not that fast and can still be read but he is strong, I admit. Most of the students keep hesitant in their attack maybe because I was a girl. He didn't hesitate to throw his strong attack directly at my weak point.

"You really didn't hold back, huh?" I said while leaping in the air and retreating a few steps.

"Hmph. Don't underestimate me!" He said and continue his attack. Unexpectedly, he trips me using his feet. I fall down and start to roll away when he wants to attack. With swift moves, I stand back to my feet.

"Playing dirty, huh?"

"That called playing smart."

I smile, "In that case, let me get serious from now~" Raina then start to attack by copying the exact movement that Sebek makes. Before finally, she jumped and kick Sebek using her feet. Luckily, Sebek manage to protect his head but it didn't take long.

Raina starts to increase her speed and attacks Sebek with agility. It also didn't help when she also start using a little force. Sebek loses his focus because of the continuous attack and that exact moment is what Raina wants.

With a swift movement, she kicks Sebek in the side of his stomach before he gets thrown towards the forest. As the result, a few of the tree is getting down and dust flying around them.

"... Oops. I think I using my power a little bit too much... Sorry!!!" Raina looks worriedly at Sebek that already knocked out cold.

"The winner, Raina Suzuki!!!"

#AUTHOR POV#

The rest of the students that watch this already drop their jaws. Sure they expected the crown princess is powerful in terms of magic but not in her physique. They sweat when looking at the tree that falls down because of Raina's attack. The dust also still flying around and the debris falling around.

This action is not only watched by those in the field. So many eyes already watched the fight from the beginning. One of them is a certain creature from Octavinelle.

" Eh??? Shrimpy sure is powerful." Said Floyd.

"Should you change her nicknames?" Ask Jade with closed eyes.

"Eh?! Don't wanna!!! Shrimpy is much more cuter beside she maybe not that powerful than me~"

"Hm? We don't know until we fight her face to face. And truthfully, after seeing this fight, I'm kinda tempted. Fufu~"

On another floor, a pair of emerald eyes also watch the fight from his classroom windows. He starts to clench his fist and grit his teeth. Looking at where Raina stands with an angry look before letting out a little chuckle.

"I thought I'm need to be careful with one monster but unexpectedly there was another monster in disguise. I plan to let you go but now... I don't think I could do that. Sorry, little princess~ But I need you to step down from this tournament too. Heh. It's such a shame." Leona smirked before letting out a little potion with clear liquid inside of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few facts.

Vargas apparently has a bad stomachache because he accidentally eats bad egg yolk.

Kalego is actually getting involved with what Yodhira dorm plan to do. He agrees to do it because of the entertainment that comes. "Make sure you give me a best show, brat."

Raina's power can control shadows and use them to her liking.

Raina is pretty advanced in magic because when the first time she can use magic. She starts to learn so many magic spells.

Raina tends to get overboard when feels excited. It also didn't help when she have a strong power.

The plan that the Yodhira dorm make is already put into motion. Can you guess what is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.1K 26
Fourteen-year-old Iruma has been unfortunate all his life. However never did he gave up to reveal his secret. No one was after all alowed to know it...
89 0 5
When Y/N's best friend Iruma disappears, they set out on a journey to find him no matter what it takes. Even if it means going to the underworld and...
4.8K 202 11
Erica Cassiel had been a Guardian Angel for quite some time now and although her vassal lead a life that was nothing short of perilous, she would bar...
135K 3K 31
Suzuki Iruma and Ryūko, human (though Ryūko maybe half-demon), 14, one day found themselves taken against their will into the world of demons. To add...