DROWNED (JenLisa/Chaesoo FF)...

By shemmy14

Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 11

69 4 1
By shemmy14

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 11)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

It's been a month since the incident. My friends did really take care of me especially Lisa and I can't help not to feel the feelings I felt before and it's growing day by day. 

Jisoo: What are you going to do with your suitor? I mean Kai? 

Jennie: To be honest? I don't know. I'm still thinking about how I will turn him down in a nicest way. Aarrgghh This isn't really easy!  

Jisoo: How about Lisa? 

Jennie: I-i don't know either. Do I need to confess first or I'll just wait for her to make the first move? 

Rosé: You know what? You two are so annoying! You're playing hide-and-seek! Hahaha. 

Jisoo: You both know what you feel for each other. Why don't you just talk like Babe and I did? 

Jennie: Is it possible? I'm scared. What if she doesn't feel the same way? I mean yeah I know she is but, what if it changes? 

Rosé: Come on, Unnie. I know my best friend feels the same way, she's just too shy to tell you like you are right now. 

Jennie: I-i don't know.

Jisoo: Cheer up you Mandu! Let's plan later okay? But, for now? Let's eat the cookies you made. 

Rosé: These are all yummy, Wifey! Can I have some more, please? 

Jennie: I know this will happen so I baked extra! Hahaha. Slow down no one will steal your cookies, Hubby. 

Lisa: (suddenly came and bite Rosé cookies) hmmmmm yummy! 

Rosé: Y-you!!!!! (Angry face)

Lisa: What? (Munching the cookies)

Jisoo: Yaaaaah!!! How dare you?!!! (About to go to Lisa) 

Jennie: Enough Kids! I'm going now, I don't want to see you fighting for my cookies! 

Lisa: And where are you going dumpling?! 

Jennie: I-i ....

Jisoo: She baked those cookies for Kai! (Smirk to Lisa) 

Lisa: O-oh, 'kay. 

Jennie: See you all later. Please stop fighting and yeah clean this house for Pete's sake I'm so tired of cleaning your mess everyday! I just want to remind you guys, that I may no longer have a cast in me but that doesn't mean you can do this to me! (Fake cry) 

Rosé: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Wifey. Don't worry these two will clean our house from now on. (Glare at the two) 

Lisa: Are you serious? Hahaha I'm not gonna do that! 

Jisoo: Same here! You guys know how I hate dust so much! 

Jennie: Is that so? Hmmmmm Hubby? 

Rosé: Yes, Wifey? 

Jennie: Let's leave this messy house and live on our own! I don't want to spend the rest of my life cleaning their mess. (Pointing Lisa and Jisoo)

Rosé: I think that's a GREAT idea, Wifey! I'll search online for apartment vacancies later. 

Lisa/Jisoo: (run and started cleaning) 

Rosé/Jennie: (hugged each other while laughing) 

Lisa: Nini! What time are you going back? I'll fetch you Arasso? 

Jennie: I can manage to go home, I'll just ride a cab. You don't have to do that anymore Lili but, thanks anyway. 

Lisa: Do you really think that you can stop me from doing things that I already used to? Nah! Just send me your location, tell me the time too and I'll beep you when I'm coming! 

Jennie: I guess I don't really have a chance to stop you so, okay I'll beep you when we're done. 

Lisa: Take care, Nini! I hope this will be the last time you'll date that bastard! (Whispered) 

Jennie: Lili?  Are you saying something? 

Lisa: H-huh? Nothing I said, take care and ENJOY! 

Jennie: Tssss Arasso! Bye gays! 

I left and went to the restaurant that Kai reserved. Actually I'm contemplating if I should really meet him but I already said yes. 

Kai: You're so gorgeous as always. 

Jennie: T-thank you. 

Kai: Let's order? What do you want to eat? 

Jennie: How about you? You picked this place and you know what's the best here for sure. 

Kai: Oh Yeah! I want you to try their steak and baked Salmon. I'm sure you'll love it and will ask me to date you everyday here  haha. 

Jennie: K-kai...

Kai: I-i know Jen, I know. I'm sorry if I had to ask you for a date again. I'm impatient here. I just want you to be my girl. 

Jennie: Okay ahmm I think we can talk later, we will talk about it after we eat. 

Kai: Ahm yeah sure. 

We ate and Kai was right! The food here is great. I enjoyed eating while Kai talked about some stuff. I'm nervous at the same time but, I think I need to say it now so he doesn't have to waste more of his time just for me. 

Kai: Did you enjoy the food? 

Jennie: Yep! Might eat with the girls here next time. Thank you, Kai. 

Kai: No worries, Jen. Hmmm if you want? I still have more best places to eat on my list. Just tell me whenever you want. 

Jennie: I-it's fine, Kai. 

Kai: I know this one place where we can ride a cable car and enjoy the beautiful view while we're eating there inside. Are you in? The day after tomorrow? (Said excitedly) 

Jennie: C-can we talk now? (Asked nervously) 

Kai: s-sure, Jen. 

Jennie: About what we're doing now? I mean this dating and all. 

Kai: (suddenly hold Jennie's hand) Jen, I know I'm very vocal with my feelings towards you but, that's how I really feel and I'm in love with you. I can't wait to cuddle you, to kiss you while we're watching movies and show the world that I have an amazing girl! I know I'm rushing things but.........Jennie Kim? Will you be my girlfriend?? 

Jennie: (looked down and squeezed Kai's hands) K-kai...

Kai: Jen, answer me please. 

Jennie: (sighed deeply) Kai...First, I want you to know how great and gentleman you are. You're sweet and cute, I admire how you treat people around you. But,....

Kai: Stop! I-i don't wanna hear it. (Said seriously) Is it her?! 

Jennie: (shocked) W-what are you talking about? 

Kai: Come on, Jen. I know you're not into me from the very start. I felt it. I saw it. I knew it. The way you looked and smiled at her. I know you like her. (Teary eyes) 

Jennie: I-i'm sorry, Kai. I-i just don't wanna hurt you. 

Kai: You just did, Jen. You should've rejected me from the very beginning but, you told me lies. 

Jennie: (wiped her tears) I-i never lied to you. All I showed you was pure and honest. I swear, you mean so much to me.  You're a great man, Kai. 

Kai: That |d|ot! She's always getting in my way. (Said madly to himself but Jennie heard it) 

Jennie: I-i think it's my cue to leave. Thank you for everything, Kai. I really mean it. (Stand up and walk outside near Kai's car)

Kai: J-jen, wait! I'm sorry. Let me apologize. (Hold Jennie's arm) 

Jennie: It's fine to burst your anger at me but to Lisa? I think you're crossing the line here. (Said seriously) 

Kai: (smirks) What more can she give you? Did she already confess to you like I did? That's not so manly! Look, I know I can't force you to reciprocate my feelings but at least not he------

Jennie: Oh Kai, I'm sorry to cut you here but, I guess I really have to go. I'm glad that we became friends. Please, stop saying bad things about Lisa. She doesn't deserve any of that. I-i love her for who she is and that explains everything here. I hope you respect my decision. 

Kai: I'm not gonna give you up that instant, Jen. I've already fallen deep for you. I won't let that |d|ot  take you away from me. I swear. So please can you reconsider me? 

Jennie: You're not really getting my point here, Kai. For the record! Lisa is not an

|D|OT!  

Kai: You can't blame me for calling her names, Jen! She's stealing you from me! 

Jennie: She's not stealing me from you because I am not even yours in the first place! 

Kai: (Hug Jennie tightly) You are mine and you can't just turn your back to me! I can do everything, Jen. I swear. 

Jennie: (shocked) K-kai....you're h-hurting me. 

Kai: Oh great! What the right timing! Your lover is coming our way. Don't move or I'll beat her in front of you?! Stay still and hug me back! Now!!! 

Jennie: (started to cry and hug Kai slowly) 

Kai: Thank you, Baby! Thank you for giving me a chance! I swear I'll give you everything! (Enough for Lisa to hear and saw him smirking to her) 

Jennie: S-stop this, Kai. Please! (Said while crying)

Kai: (Kissed Jennie on the lips) 

Jennie: W-what are you doing, Kai! (Asked in gritted teeth) 

Kai: (saw Lisa walking out the place) Good Job, Baby! I'm just thanking you. What else? And look at your lover, she can run that fast huh? Hahaha

Jennie: (look at Lisa's direction) Sh|t!! I hate you!!!! (Slaps Kai and run to chase Lisa) 

I was crying my heart out while running and looking for Lisa everywhere but I couldn't find her. My feet hurt as much as my legs, but I don't care! All I care about is where Lisa is! Fvck Kai for causing this problem!!! Arrrrgggghhhh!!! I just stop running when I can no longer move my feet and when the air I'm breathing is already suffocating me. I can't breathe properly. I looked around to see if anybody's here to help me. I can see that I'm in a park. I was hopeless, I just held my chest because it's aching too bad. I guess this is my last day on earth! I still tried to get my phone to call for help but, guess what? The unlucky me accidentally dialed Kai's number! I didn't have a choice because I can die here anytime. 

Kai: Hello baby! Miss me already? 

Jennie: H-help...m-me...K-kai... Please....

Kai: J-jen? W-where are Y-you? What happened? 

Jennie: I-i'm d-dying... Please, H-help me. I'm in the par---- (phone dropped) 

I couldn't hold it any longer, so I suddenly dropped my phone. I still tried to reach for it but, my breath is giving me a hard time. I'm helplessly lying on the floor near the swing and waiting for my time to end. I can see Kai running towards me but before he can reach me? Everything went black! 

.....

A: Thank yousss! x 1.11🥰💓

WATTPAD ACCOUNT: (shemmy14)

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
1.2K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
332K 5.8K 49
End of the story , you need to let go someone that you love , accepting the situation , didn't start any drama , and together living in happiness 🦋 ...
353K 16K 34
𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮