Boss's Order's

By lilmissbecki

Working at one of New York's largest companies as personal assistant to Mr Steele, owner and CEO of Steele in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapters 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 27

41.6K 1.2K 39
By lilmissbecki

The next few days after the incident with Xander, pass by quickly.

Xavier stuck to his word the morning after, and hired a cleaning crew to come see to the lounge. He decided to let me decorate it and I'd been pleased, and a little honoured that he'd trusted me.

Mel had come home, smiling from ear to ear after her girls night out, and confided to me that she'd met someone she really liked, and that he'd asked her out on a date Saturday night.

I was so pleased that Mel was going out more, and hoped this man, 'Bradley' was the one for her.

Xavier wasn't as happy as I was, and went into 'overprotective brother mode' driving me, and Mel mad with his ranting.

It was now Friday morning, I'd come into to the office early with Xavier, and had Angelo with me.

Xavier had been unhappy with work the last few days, but wouldn't tell me why. I'd left it alone, figuring he'd tell me when he was ready to.

Last night before we'd gone to sleep, he'd asked me to come into the office early with him, to meet with a potential client.

I'd agreed curiously and now here I was, sat in Xavier's board room, with Angelo asleep on my knee, waitng for them to arrive.

Xavier stood pacing by the huge windows, and I kept checking the clock on the wall every few minutes, getting annoyed.

The people we were meeting, were late by nearly ten minutes, and I was ready to leave.

Xavier noticed my agitation and came to sit beside me.

He smiles down at Angelo's sleeping form, and he kisses me gently on the forehead, just as we hear a knock and the door opens, revealing the last person I expected to see.

John Steele, and his arsehôle of a son, Alexander entered the room, followed by a tall, leggy blonde, I instantly disliked.

Xavier stood and shook John's hand, ignoring Alexander, making me smile slightly.

They all took a seat, and I shifted angrily, pîssed that Xavier hadn't warned me about this first.

John is staring at me shocked, as if he wasn't expecting me to be here, and he probably wasn't. Alexander kept staring at Angelo in disgust making my hackles rise, and leaving me feeling ready to kîll. The blonde was staring at Xavier, watching his every move, and I felt jealousy rear it's ugly head.

"Good morning John, it's good to see you up and about again. Now I want to know your reasons for asking for this meeting, I have nothing to say to you or your son." Xavier replied, spitting 'son' angrily.

John looks shocked for a minute, before staring at his son thoughtfully.

"I actually wanted to ask your permission to see Arianna." He replies, and turns to me.

"Arianna, dear? I'd like to offer you your job back, you see Alexander here, isn't capable at doing his job properly, and now I'm well enough again, thanks to you. I've taken back control." John tells me. "My other son Jacob, has been away training at Harvard, and I've decided to leave him the company when the time comes, not Alexander. Now what do you say dear? Would you like to come back?" John asks me gently.

I stare at him stunned, not knowing what to say.

Xavier grabs my hand, squeezing it in support, and I smile at him.

"I can't John. I'm happy here now, plus I get to bring Angelo to work with me here. I can't come back, I'm sorry." I reply regretfully.

He nods, and looks saddened by what I've said.

"Okay dear, it was worth a try. You were exceptional at your job, and I'll miss you dear. Margaret asked me to extend an invitation, for you and Xavier to come to dinner one evening, she'd love to catch up, and meet your son. He's very cute by the way." John replies grinning at Angelo.

As John mentioned how good I was at my job, Alexander and his bimbo both sneer, and make sarcastic and rude remarks about me.

Xavier stands up angrily, and has a stare down with Alexander. I glare at the bimbo too; that name I've now decided fits her perfectly.

"For your information Alexander, my girlfriend isn't a slût, unlike the walking STD sat beside you. You're just bitter, because when you tried to force yourself on Arianna, she turned you down and I showed you exactly what happens when you touch what's mine!. You're complete scum Alexander, and we should of reported you for attempted râpe when you did it.
Especially, considering Arianna had only just gotten out of hospital, after saving your Dad. I bet Daddy doesn't know about it either." Xavier shouts at him angrily.

Alexander looks pîssed off, and stands, trying to look offended.

"How dare you? She came onto me, the little slût's slept with half Dad's staff, and probably my Dad too. Why shouldn't I get what's so freely given. Hêll that baby may not even be yours. Once a slût, always a slût." Alexander replies angrily.

I gape at him shocked he'd say such lies.

Xavier grabs him by the throat, and lifts him up.

"For your information Alexander, I have it on CCTV from outside Arianna's house of the attack. I'm sure the police would love to see it. And how dare you?! Question my child's peternity. She was a virgin when I slept with her, and she freely gave me, what you would have taken by force, had I not stopped you. Whoever spread lies about my future wife, will regret it. And if you say one more bad thing about Arianna, I'll sue your arsê for slander, and I'm sure Daddy won't bail you out this time, either." Xavier threatens him, looking deadly serious.

John stands up and comes closer to me, looking appalled by his son. Even bimbo has moved away from him; maybe she did have some sense, after all?

"Arianna is it true? Did he attack you?" He asks, stunned.

"Yes. I was expecting Mel, Xavier's sister, when I answered the door. He started shouting at me for being around Xavier, and called him a buisness rival, and told me that I was a traitor. I told him it wasn't his place to tell me what to do. He attacked me before I could react, forcing himself on me. I was still weak from being in hospital, and couldn't fight him off. Xavier and Mel arrived thankfully, and Xavier pulled him off me." I reply truthfully.

Angelo starts stirring on my knee, and I lean down, getting a bottle of milk from my bag.

I watch as John turns, and looks at Alexander in disgust.

"You sicken me, Alexander. Who told you these lies? Who told you I was having this supposed affair, with Arianna? I love your Mother with everything in me, I'd never betray her like that. Arianna is like a Daughter to us. Is that why your Brother, and Sister didn't like her at the hospital? Because you'd been spreading these vicious lies too?" John demands, getting angrier.

Alexander looks at me, obviously startled that no one believes him.

"Her very own best friend, Alexa. She informed me of her slûtty ways, when I met with her after she'd had lunch with Arianna one day. Apparently Arianna confided to her over it. How was i supposed to know she was lying? Her own best friend? Look I'm sorry I did what I did okay, please don't report me?" He begs Xavier and me pathetically.

I just shake my head angrily. I knew Alexa was a bîtch with how she's acted over the last few months, but to spread those awful things about me, while still pretending to be my friend hurt, a lot.

"Fûck you Alexander, it would serve you right. Who's to say you won't do it again, to another girl you supposedly know is a 'slût' you're a fûcking sick bâstard." I reply calmly, still aware I was holding Angelo in my arms.

John goes over to Alexander and drags him out of the room, promising to be in touch. Bimbo follows after them reluctant now, and still staring at Xavier like a piece of meat.

Xavier turns to me guiltily, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry mio amore, I didn't know that dîck would be here. I wouldn't have him anywhere you both on purpose." He assures me.

I burp Angelo, and place him into his stroller once he's asleep again.

"I know Xavier, I'm just upset at seeing him again. And shocked that John wants me to go back. But like I said, I really am happy here, that's if you want me to stay on as your PA?" I ask him nervous.

He kisses me, and smiles.

"Of course I want you here, you do your job brilliantly, mio amore. I couldn't ask for better. Now stop worrying, and lets head home. I want to spend some time, with my two favourite people." He replies, grabbing my hand, and pulling me to my feet.

I look at the clock, and see its only 11.30a.m, but I know that he doesn't have any more meetings today, so nod agreeing.

Grabbing the handles of Angelo's pram I place his changing bag under it and we set off down to the garage.

Once we're in the car and on our way home, I start feeling relaxed finally. It's the weekend, and I plan to spend some quality time with Xavier. Amanda had offered to watch Angelo for us, because Mel had her date tomorrow, and I'd gladly accepted.

Reaching home, he pulls into the garage, and helps me get Angelo out, and his things from the trunk. He takes the time to check on his other cars while in there, while I carry Angelo inside the house.

Entering the house it's quiet, and I realise it's empty, apart from us, for the first time in months.

Carlos has left a note on the kitchen counter, letting us know he gone away for his annual holiday. He'd asked us permission weeks ago.

Not sure where the others were, but glad for the chance at some alone time with Xavier, i take a sleeping Angelo up to his nursery, once he's settled,  I go to our room and slip a little something I'd ordered online on for Xavier.

Grabbing my phone I send Xavier a text, not wanting to wake Angelo up shouting him.

I hear Xavier come up a few minutes later, and lay down on the bed.

He enters the room looking confused, seeing me his eyes go wide and he gulps, swallowing nervously.

"Wow!? You look... amazing." He says moving closer.

I smile, and motion to him. He stares down at himself confused for a minute, before a knowing smirk spreads across his face.

Taking hardly any time at all, he strips and is standing before he gloriously nude, and I ogle him greedily.

Standing up, I grab him and pull him to the bed, no longer nervous.

We spend most of the afternoon together getting to know each other again, and this time I make sure Xavier uses protection, not ready just yet for another baby.

At around 4p.m, I hear Angelo whimper through his monitor. Getting up with legs still like jelly, I slip on Xavier's shirt and button it up.

Going into his room, I see him laid wide awake staring around him. Seeing me, he smiles and starts babbling cutely.

"Hello baby boy. Did you have a good nap? I bet my baby's hungry, huh?" I coo at him happily.

Lifting him from his crib and carrying him to his changing table, I get him cleaned up and carry him back to our room.

Xavier's asleep still, sitting beside him, I lift the shirt and let Angelo latch on happily.

He always seems to enjoy feeding from me, more than he does when I express bottles for him. But it's easier for me to express, so these times I have the chance, he makes the most of.

After I've fed Angelo, I head downstairs for something to eat, feeling starved. Grabbing some things from the fully stocked fridge, thanks to Carlos. I prepare a stir fry, as Angelo watches me happily from his bouncy chair.

Once it's nearly done, Xavier comes down in just his boxers, making me want to drool.

He comes over and wraps his arms around me, kissing me on top of the head.

"Hey tesoro, it smells great in here. How are you feeling?" He asks me, making me blush.

"Fine baby, just a little sore. I'm good though, it's a very good soreness." I smile at him, and he smirks at me knowingly.

Ignoring him and dishing the food out, I hand him a bowl and take mine to the table.

We sit and eat quickly, both starved. I grab our plates when we've done, and leave them lazily in the sink for later.

Leaving Xavier with Angelo, I slip on a bikini, and go grab the things i need to take Angelo into the pool with me too.

Going back down, I head into the kitchen, to see that Andre's returned.

"Hey Andre." I reply happily.

He smiles, and nods at me.

Grabbing Angelo from Xavier, I change him into his swim suit, and carry him out to the pool. Xavier grabs the floating seat to put Angelo in and let's me get into the water first, then passes me Angelo securely.

Putting him gently into his inflated seat, he smiles and wriggles in the water, making us smile at him.

"I'll just go change, and join you. By the way you look damn fine in that bikini, and i left you a little something, right there." He replies, pointing snugly at my neck.

"You left a hickey?" I ask him annoyed.

He nods, and smirks at me, quickly making his escape.

The rest of the afternoon passes quickly, and soon Amanda and Mel return too.
Angelo gets stolen away from me by an over excited Amanda who takes him into the lounge, while I order us all some Chinese for dinner, feeling too tired to cook again with being Carlos away.

Xavier's in the newly decorated lounge with Andre, on our brand new large sofa he'd bought. It was L-shaped, and black leather, it was so comfy to sit on too! Amanda is laid on the floor playing with Angelo on his mat.

They were watching a comedy, and laying down beside Xavier, I relaxed beside him, and started watching too.

Hearing the doorbell, I reluctantly get up, and Xavier hands me some cash from his wallet.

When I get to the door and open it, Marcus is stood there looking nervous.

Looking at him, I know exactly why he's here, and feel my face get hard.

"No freaking way. Not happening again Marcus, I've had enough. Leave. I don't want to hear it again. You only want to know me when you need money, where were you after Angelo, your nephew was born? I came to visit you, and Claire when Daniel was born, yet I don't even get a reply to the voicemail I left for you, when you wouldn't answer your cellphone. I've had enough now Marcus, your meant to be my older, responsible Brother, and yet I'm always bailing you out, not the other way around. Just go!?" I reply angrily, not caring that I'd raised my voice.

Xavier comes in looking worried, seeing an unknown male arguing with me, made his protective instincts kick in. Putting himself between me and Marcus, he looks at me confused.

"Xavier, meet Marcus, my arsêhole of a brother. Marcus this is my boyfriend, Xavier. Now leave!?" I attempt to drag Xavier inside, so I can slam the door. But he stops me gently.

"What did you want Marcus? Obviously, it's nothing good because you've upset her?" He asks him sounding angry.

Marcus shuffles his feet looking uncomfortable, but doesn't answer.

"He wants me to loan him more money again, money that I'll never, ever see again. Just like all the rest I naîvely loaned him before. What is it this time Marcus? Why do you need money?" I asked him. The anger was going away, replaced by tiredness, and I just wanted this over with.

"Claire's pregnant again, and my buisness is failing. We're going to be out on the streets soon, and i don't know what to do." Marcus replied quietly.

I stared at him shocked. He owned the house in Miami, so i didn't understand him.

"Why are you losing the house? You own it!?" I ask now angry again.

He looks down at his feet, and mumbles something I don't catch.

"What?" I ask him.

"I mortgaged it twice. Now the bank want to take the house, because i can't afford the repayments. I'm sorry Arianna, but I'm desperate, and your the only person I have left now to ask."

I just shake my head at him. Xavier's thankfully stayed quiet while Marcus explained. Opening the door wider, I move to the side, and motion for him to come in.

Leading him silently down the hall to Xavier's study, I go over to his desk, and take out my check book that I keep there.

Looking up at Marcus, I feel nothing at all. Xavier's stood there silently, just watching us both. Marcus is supposed to be family, the only living member of my real family left, and I wonder where we went wrong. We used to be so close when we were younger.

Sighing I grab a pen and look at him, waiting for him to tell me how much he needs this time.

"I need a hundred." He mumbles quickly.

I hear Xavier chuckle, and going into his pocket, he takes out a hundred dollar bill, and hands it to Marcus.

I just stare at Marcus, knowing full well he means a hundred thousand.

"I meant a hundred thousand, thanks though." Marcus replies to Xavier, pocketing the money.

Xavier stares at him in shock, before glaring at him angrily.

I ignore them both, and write the check out for him without blinking an eye. Our parents had left us half a million dollars each in their Will, and while Marcus blew all his as fast as he could, I saved mine, and collected the interest it had gained over the years.

"I give you this money, you better pay your debts. I won't ever lend you aything ever again, you understand? And I eventually want it back too, so you'd better sort yourself out. Okay?" I tell him angrily.

Getting up and handing the check to Marcus, much to Xavier's shock. I motion for them both to move, wanting to get away from Marcus.

Once I'm out if the room, I head to the lounge where I can hear Amanda still cooing to Angelo. Taking him from her gently, I carry him up to our room, ignoring everyone staring at me curiously, and listen to Xavier letting Marcus out of the house.

He soon comes into the room carrying Chinese cartons, and places it on the drawers beside the bed for me.

Sitting beside me, we watch Angelo playing with a rattle on the bed silently, before he kisses me gently and hugs me close.

"I'm surprised mio amore, why did you never mention your Brother was like that to you? And how much have you given him all together?" Xavier asks gently.

I shrug in answer, and shake my head.

"I very rarely see him anymore Xavier, so it wasn't worth mentioning before. And I've lent him around two hundred, and fifty thousand so far. I hate that he only ever wants money from me Xavier, why can't he be a proper Brother again? We were so close before Mom and Dad died." I reply sadly, feeling my eyes fill up with tears, and angrily wipe them away.

"I don't know tesoro. I'm sorry." He replies, and pulls me closer against him, as I let the tears spill over.

Awww poor Aria! :'(  Votes and Comments please? Becki xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 88 32
If an office romance isn't allowed but an office romance occurs surely there will be repercussions? This is what April finds out when starting her ne...
247K 10.4K 26
Alora and Ronan has been together since high school. They're engaged to be married but they have envious enemies lurking in the shadows. On one of Al...
1.3M 50.5K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
77.8K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...