I should have never wished fo...

By SimplyMidnight

You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... More

Prologue๏ฟผ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapters
Y/N's Thoughts
Childe's Thoughts
Protective Y/N
Jealous Childe
School Prom
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 1 )
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 2 )
Genshin Characters Reactions
Yanderes Hunger...
Beauty and the Beast
Childe as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Y/N as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Author Note #1
Author Note #2
Auther Note #3
Author Note #4

Chapter 5

7.9K 221 479
By SimplyMidnight

Childe's face expression went back to normal due to you walking into the room and sat down at the Dinner Table, you were anxious on what happened. Should you tell Childe what happened?

"Girly? You alright, you seem to be really scared?" he asked in a worried tone, he wasn't actually worried, he knew what was wrong.

"Yeah! Forget is perfectly fine!" you chuckled nervously as you went back to looking at the table "Wanna help me cook girly?" Childe asked you as he smirked, hoping that would make you feel better since he knew what was wrong.

Your eyes sprinkle in joy as you jump up from your seat and rush up to Childe "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" you whined, Childe found that really cute so he allowed it obviously.

After cooking the Food

Childe did most of the work since you wanted to see how he cooks and he loved when he was watching you cook since he could see how you would do it and now you 2 are eating it.

"Mmm! This tastes really good Childe, you should cook more often" you said as you ate your food happily which Childe found adorable since you found his cooking awesome so if you enjoy his cooking, he will do it more often for you.

"Haha, I'm glad you are enjoying it!" Childe says as he watches you eat, he already finished eating which was quite fast "Hey Childe?" you asked, Childe hummed in reply.

"You know when you were in the game? Were you able to see me during Story Quests?" you asked Childe but he only hummed in reply.

"You were able too? How come you didn't admit that earlier?" you asked several questions at once "Because you never asked!" Childe laughed as he held his stomach due to the amount of laughter.

"You know what, how about we go outside? You can see the outside world for the first time I guess?l" you chucked which Childe also did. Little did you know Childe already knows what the outside world looks like... how else would he murder person?...

"Sure!" Childe says proudly, you both get up and head into the room you placed Childe's brand new clothes.

"Okay Childe, wear these clothes and take the hat with the mask so people don't recognize you easily" Childe was about to happily get it but you changed your mind.

"You know what, take a shower first!" you shouted as you dragged Childe to your bedroom for him to go take a shower.

"Girly girly! Hold up, how about we shower together?" Childe says as he blushes from the sudden thought except you exploded.

"WHAT!? NO!" you shouted angrily as you dropped Childe on the bathroom floor "Girly? Pleaseee?" Childe begged as he puts his hands together and was practically begging you hard.

"Yeah.. no!" you shouted as you left the bathroom but Childe simply chased after you, he picked you up underneath the armpits and went back into the bathroom.

"Okay girly, you are going to shower with me no matter what plus I don't really understand your world anyways yet!" Childe giggles as he locks the door, he runs the water as he begins to take off his mask that layed on the side of his hair.

"ECCCKK! You could have told me you were about to take off your clothes!" you shouted, you blocked your eyes with your hands, flustered that he suddenly took off his clothes without warning you.

"Girly, it's fine! we are a couple now after all" Childe mumbled the last part which you couldn't hear for some reason "What did you say Childe? I couldn't hear you" you said with your hands still blocking your eyes "I didn't say anything girly!" that was a lie...

"Girly, do you at least want me to keep my pants on?" He asks but you were blushing intensely and started to stutter slightly "Y-yes! Please do keep it on" you cursed yourself for stuttering since you hated that.

"Alright girly, it's your turn!" Childe says proudly except you explode once again "HEY! GO INTO THAT SHOWER FIRST YOU DUMB!-" you turned around to see Childe's abs and he seemed to be jacked.

You started to blush intensely and you screamed that Childe started to freak out "GIRLY?? ARE YOU ALRIGHT" Childe asked as he seemed to notice what you were staring at which was his abs.

He started to smirk as he slowly approached you which you were frightened about what he was going to do "Hey girly~ hold still~" he says as he chuckles darkly, you remember that line he says when he saves Lumine.

"YOU DUMB LITTLE CHEETO!" you shouted as you honked him on the head with your face that was badly flustered, he rubbed the area you hit him.

"Ouch girly that hurts a lot!" Childe says as he looks at you to notice how close he was to you and he could have sworn everything just stopped for him.

H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ Ļ͓͓̣̽͟Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚V̵̡͔͔͔̭̾̀̂̑͞E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊ T̼̼̖̾͟͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚ M͚͚̻͂̇͜͟͟U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊C͖͖̮̗̗͉̔̓ͧͨH͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅ, M͚͚̻͂̇͜͟͟A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅY̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞B̛̙̙͉̬̦̻̾͛̕͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪH͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅƠ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊Ļ͓͓̣̽͟D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄ Ļ͓͓̣̽͟Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚C͖͖̮̗̗͉̔̓ͧͨK̭̭͔͓̦̏̎͠ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊ U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊P̤̤͖ͪ͑̕͜͜ I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊R̛̦̦̝̤͌̏͜͟͜ Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅƠ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡

T̼̼̖̾͟͞H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊R̛̦̦̝̤͌̏͜͟͜G̯̯̩̙͆ͣ͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ T̼̼̖̾͟͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚ K̭̭͔͓̦̏̎͠I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪS̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊R̛̦̦̝̤͌̏͜͟͜ Ļ͓͓̣̽͟I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟P̤̤͖ͪ͑̕͜͜S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅS̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅU̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊G̯̯̩̙͆ͣ͟E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅN͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇'T̼̼̖̾͟͞ U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡R̛̦̦̝̤͌̏͜͟͜S̢̼̼͖̺͖ͪT̼̼̖̾͟͞A̳̳̹̟̋ͣ͌ͅN͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄ W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅY̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊ D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄I̡̨͙͙̪̹̾͟D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇'T̼̼̖̾͟͞ K̭̭͔͓̦̏̎͠N͔͔̥̺̞̿͊̇Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅƠ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚W̧̤̤͇̣̥͂͐ M͚͚̻͂̇͜͟͟U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊C͖͖̮̗̗͉̔̓ͧͨH͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅ H͇͇̹͊ͪ́̕ͅE̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡ Ļ͓͓̣̽͟Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚V̵̡͔͔͔̭̾̀̂̑͞E̢̢̻ͮͧͦ͋͞͡D̷̨̥̥̥͖̞͐ͮ̄ Y̧̬̬͇̖̳̏͌͞Ơ̷̴̪̪̝͈̥͈̆̀̚U̝̝̝̲̦ͣ͋͛̊-

"CHILDE!" he was slapped in the face to notice you worried with your eyes wide open "ARE YOU OKAY? WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME?" you cupped his cheeks as he looked at you to notice you were now giving him a soft gaze.

"Childe, are you alright?..." you stuffed his face into your neck as you hug him tightly and slowly start to relax.

"I am.. I am fine girly, I was too busy thinking about something to notice you were shouting at me... I apologize" he mumbled, his eyes were forming into hearts as they beated like an actual heartbeat, including his blush which was intensing and his smile that became crooked.

"Childe? Could you head into the shower so I could get my clothes off" you asked which Childe simply hummed and headed in without taking a glance at his face, you felt slightly embarrassed that you were showering with a guy since you are used to showering alone.

"Childe I'm gonna go get something from my closet, I'll be back" you shouted as you unlocked your door and headed over to your closet to get some shorts with a white shirt.

You quickly changed in there as you ran back to your bathroom and hopped into the shower which surprised Childe since he didn't notice you walk in.

"Girly, I didn't notice you walk in" Childe said as he chuckled happily "Can I wash your hair for you girly?" Childe asked as he rubs your hair for you "Yeah yeah, whatever!" you shouted angrily at him which he just laughed it off.

He grabbed the shampoo bottle and put some on his hand, he put it on your hair and started to rub it around then put you in the water "I like your hair girly, it is really pretty" Childe says as he looks at your hair while he continues to rub it.

"ECCCK! YOU GOT SOME IN MY EYES YOU DUMB CHEETO!" you shouted as you rubbed your eyes in pain which Childe slightly chuckled from once again.

"Alright alright, calm down girly" he said as he finally finished cleaning your hair "Can you do mine?" he asked as he pointed to his hair "Sure, come here" you put some shampoo on your hand as Childe slightly bended down and you rubbed his hair with the shampoo.

You finished putting Shampoo on Childe's hair and you were in love with his wet hair since he looked cool like that "YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO CUTE" you admitted out loud and Childe became flustered from that sudden comment.

You and Childe began to play in the water by smashing it at it each other but it all came to the end which you were kinda gratefully about, you still had your wet clothes "Childe, I'm gonna change it my closet, you change here alright?l" you told Childe which he simply nodded.

You went into your closet and changed out of your wet clothes and tossed it on top of your dirty clothing.

You obviously put on your extra clothes underneath that was Shorts / Underwear and Bra ( if you wear it ) you chose to wear black pants with an long sleeved black shirt and wore a white shirt on top of it.

To top it off, you chose to wear a black sweater that you could use the zipper, some bracelets / rings and an white hat.

You got out to see Childe wearing the clothes you got him and he loved absolutely hot in those clothes, you could have sworn you felt blush on your face then Childe noticed you and called out.

"Could you help me with this black thingy in my hand?" He asked, he showed the mask that was in his right hand and he was struggling to put it on.

You hummed in reply and helped him put it on which he was thankfully for "Thanks Girly!" "No Problem, come with me!" you told Childe as you both hand to the front door, you both put on your shoes and you quickly grab your purse / bag which you were thankfully that was at the front.

"Let's go!" you both rushed into the car and you chose to show Childe the carnival that is happening...

Childe was extremely happy that he was spending so much time with you and that you got him clothes so he could be by your side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - HERE IS CHAPTER 5! It may be short today because I sorta ran out of ideas except I am trying to think of something 😭

The Reader is actually Gender-Neutral except Childe just calls us girly and I am trying to make it Gender-Neutral so it is fair for Childe Simps so I apologize if it may look bad! 😭

I also created another book and please do read it if you could because I am so excited to also upload for that one! 😍

See y'all in the next chapter!! Bye bye <3

Word Count - 1710

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) ๐Ÿ’ซYou died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichรจ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
11.4K 253 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
8.2K 233 8
You were loyal to the Tsaritsa ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช You then became enemies with the Tsaritsa ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ...
848 48 15
Final year university student Ajax dreads graduating. A lifetime of sitting in a shitty office at a shitty computer, making shitty cups of tea for hi...