Someone like you

Von Rajbala3

A young mafia girl the leader of her gang. The most dangerous and merciless who leave her prey for suffering... Mehr

Intro
Danger
First meet
Big mansion
threatened
Night club
Upside down
Plan
Second meet
MISSION I
Mission II
Suffocated
Hacked
Stuck
Released
A good job

Sister

0 0 0
Von Rajbala3

Disclaimer

Please ignore the grammatical errors and any mistext. Thank you!

___________________________________________

Location: Russia ( Moscow)

The footsteps can be heard in the long corridor the tapping of boots making every single person aware of the presence. A feminine figure followed by three gaurds with weapons they were walking Passing all the furniture behind and finally the door of a big living room with a beautiful and old authentic aura opened. There sat an old man with a grin on his face and her own sister a proud smile on her face that made her confused. Finally the man noticed her got up from his sitting place to greet his friend's daughter.

" Good evening my dear child how are you!" He said and opened his hand for a hug well she was not the real mafia yet just run her uncle's gang.

" Evening uncle" she greeted with the same tone as he was the one who gave her attention when she was left with nothing.

" Well i called you for an important business" he said now back to the serious tone and bambi's smile was also faded with that.

" Whats wrong uncle?" She asked still confused with their sudden expression and tension.

" First take the seat child" he offered that quickly accepted as they both were now ready yo talk he took a deep breath and started.

" Well as you can see my age is getting old and i can't run this mafia stuff longer so i wanted to hand it to my trust worthy" he said earning a nod from both two as he continued.

" So i wanted you to take over this gang and raise my name in underworld" he completed and stopped to expect something in response.

" Well so whom you are talking about exactly?" Bambi asked hoping that his father will give her the responsibility but she don't have any problem if her sister got the chance afterall they both love each other.

" Alena i have really observed that you are much capable for this gang as you are strong enough, fighter, sharp minder and great leader so it will be good if you will rule the gang " he said she nodded not so much interested but still as it's her uncle's wish so she will do anything.

" Uhhmmmpp i wanted it dad i am also capable of handling all this" bambi whined like a child causing both to chuckle.

"Well my dear bambi i think you are younger than alena and also you are still a child for that" her father said franck said.

" No! I can also fight i am a great defender you don't know i am much much stronger that her" she with overconfidence as she is also good in fight but not much better that alena.

" Ohh that is, then who was that person knelt down almost defeated you could've died if i didn't came on time" alena mocked her sarcastically causing her sister to huff loudly but almost broke into laughter when she remembered the incident when she saw no one is laughing she stopped awkwardly.

" Anyway alena i was saying that there is a faggot in the basement who is not spitting the truth so-"

" So you want me to get the information no wory uncle i will make him open his filthy mouth you just rest" she completed his sentence and recieved a nod from the other.

" Dad i can also do that" bambi whined to torture the traitor but they also know that she is not that type actually she is afraid of these tortures but her childness never leaves her.

" Bambi let her handle yeah?" Franck said and patted her back on which huffed and ran to her room.

" Sorry alena she still immature but don't worry she not bother you" he said on behalf of his daughter.

" No worry uncle i know and afterall i love her" she said with a grin on her face sometimes they querral on things but It's just normal in siblings right?

" Alena how will i repay you everytime you saved my daughter her mind is a little childish even when she fights with you you never fire back you are my last hope" he let his all tiredness. He indeed is very grateful to her.

" No dada It's my responsibility actually the one who have to repay is me when i had nothing when i was left with nothing just loneliness you came in my life and finished all my miseries" she honestly answered carefully not to hurt the other.

" I am still trying to get you justice i know how anxious your feelings are regarding your revenge i wish i could kill those bastards" he said remembering his moments with his only best friend.

She sighed only they can understand what they feel in the fire of revenge a tear fell from her left eyes remembering that horrible scene of her bloodied parents crying and begging for life when they only wanted to save their daughter who was barely five.

Flashback...

A party was held on the bank of the river at night where two families were enjoying. A happy night with laughs and giggles a all are sitting around the born fire in circular form talking and laughing on jokes then a soothing music came in background that all cheered for so guests with some of the gifts. Gifts for the birthday girl who is dressed beautifully in fairy costume.

" So my dear friend let's see your dance" mr manvot said with an interesting laugh to make the atmosphere more funny.

" What now you too you all know that i can't dance" mr thomson said still shy and embarassed.

" Ahn haan don't lie in school function i saw you got wasted and dance like a lost child " he manvot mocked his friend who was already red because of his words.

" Yeah james you never showed me your dance huh? Now i definately like to watch you dance" mrs Kiara Thomson said to her husband who was on the verge of explode in shyness.

" Yes and our high school's most popular girl was fan of him and his moves" manvot added the butter in fire only to provoke his wife untill he recieved a slap on his arm by mrs manvot.

" Ohhh is that so james how did i never comes to know that hmm? Now i will 200% watch you dance and will judge on what was so good that you impressed everyone" she said in a bit of jealousy cause it's obvious if anyone will talk about another lady for any woman's husband then what she obviously feel rage in her.

" Yesh pawpaw i wanth to see you dwance" the little girl named alena spoke with her cute looks and big puppy eyes which no one could deny of.

" Yes uncle please" the daughter of manvot family sarah said with her cute charms.

" Ohh ho no ok fine i will now stop this all" he said and stood up the music touch the atmosphere and soon he moved his body with the rhythm. It was a soft music and he was slowly swaying his body. Everyone hyped him and cheered for more.

He gestured his little princess who was fondly watching her dad dancing. He told her to come first she hasitated but when her mother patted her back she ran to her father and he started to dance with his princess with joy and love.

The family is the best thing that can keep the person away from depression when he have no hope and faith left.

They were enjoying their time the happiness took over sadness the brightness over darkness the feeling was beautiful but it was not long last.

Suddenly three cars came from nowhere and soon around eight people in all black hoped out from them. They had weapons the music stopped and all the members stood up at their places holding their hands up.

The door of the mercedes opened and a middle aged man came out with black goggles on he came forward and gestured his men to put the guns in wait.
He took off his shades and a dirty smirk crept on his face.

Both families were shocked except alena and sarah who didn't even knew what was happening.

" Well nice to meet again thomson and manvot i am really pleased to see you both here" he said clapping his hands.

" What do you want mark?" Mr thomson said scared of the man standing some feet away from him he knows how dangerous this man is. He is capable ro build a whole fucking army and can destroy any base that he wants as for simple words he is a mafia boss a dangerous fearless and merciless. Whole area knows how cruel he is. Thomson is so scared for his family.

" Well you know what i want you both works for two years under me and you know much well about my information so i want you two to join me again without a word" the boss clearly stated with a cold face.

" You know we can't we have our families and we can't let them hurt we will forget all the things we shared and all information we have" mr manvot said in securing his daughter in his arms as same goes to thomson.

" Ahh i was trying to make this more easy but think your stubborn sight will get you in trouble" he said with a dramatic done face and a sigh released from his mouth.

" We have family to take care of ma-"

"Don't fucking call my name don't you know who i am?!!! And for the sake of your family i am saying for your own good!" The mafia boss almost yelled with an angry expression but soon it turned into a smirk that no one know the reason behind.

" Uncwle you will awlso plawy with ush?" The cute little bean who was barely five said without knowing the situation.

" Yeah i will and even selected the game too and that game is play with blood" he said to the little girl who was unable to see her parents terrified face.

" No mark please it has nothing to do with my family" mr thomson said tightly covering his wife and daughter who who were already the one with each other.

" Yes it is and you don't need to tell me what to do" he said.

" Please mark we will leave the country and will not tell anyone" mrs thomson said not letting her daughter go.

" No no no your pleads will not work on me BRING THE KEROSENE!" he ordered one of his men to bring the kerosene.

" No mark please don't hurt our daughters they are innocent" mrs manvot cried out afraid of the thing that was just minutes away from them.

Soon the gaurd came with a big bottle of kerosene a smirk formed on his face.

"First kill the parents then the little angels" he said hands in his pant pockets.

" NO! Mark please show some mercy please" both the females plead with both hands joined in front.

" You are expecting wrong thing from me that i can never show or give anyone now don't waste the time and pour the oil on them." The mafia boss ordered his man who was holding it the man started to open the cap of it but it was stuck he was trying but it was not working. When he saw that the oil is still on poured the mafia boss turned yelled at him.

" You! You can't even open the cap of a bottle open it this instant!" When they were busy with their bickering mrs thomson and manvot put their daughters in front of them.

" Sarah child you go and run from here as far as possible while running don't look back ok and don't release alena's hand no matter what" she explained her while panicking sarah is older that alena so she gave the responsibility to her as she is a child but is enough mature to know the difference between wrong and right.

" B-but mom w-what a-about you?" She said sobbing hardly she was aslo scared for her parents life but it was the situation when you have to think of your own not to become the hero.

" Don't worry child we will be fine if not then you have to be ok and promise me that you will save alena and will never look back" she said whipping her daughter's tears that were continuously falling from her eyes.

She nodded and hugged her mother last time mrs mamvot patted her back and planted a soft peck on her eyes.

" Be careful ok" she said with a forced smile the little bean nodded and moved her head to see mrs Thomson hugged her daughter.

But suddenly the parents were pulled away from them and they tied them up with a dirty smirk they poured the oil on them. The family was praying and begging but no one was there to listen.

Sarah knew that it's the time when she has to run she held crying alena's hand who was calling for her parents. Soon they threw the buring match stick on them and with the contact of oil they caught fire and in some minutes they turned into ashes the girls were silently crying with a last look sarah pulled alena with her and started to run.

" THEY ARE RUNNING CATCH THEM!!" She heard the boss yelled and his men she was about to look at the back but then her mother's words came her mind to not to look back with a sight she ran while holding little alena.

She was panting and was out of breath but she can't stop as those mobs were still chasing them after running and running she stoped on the main road which she accidently found. She put the girl down and started to breath as she was gasping for air heavily after running so long.

Suddenly her eyes went on the sobbing girl who was continuously calling for her parents. She cupped her cheeks and and wipped her tears which were nonstop flowing down.

" Don't cry alena you are safe i not let anything happen to you hmm" she said and passed a smile. Then she heard some voices coming towards them she panicked and started to think to what to do she knows that she can't save both of them but she will still try to save the innocent bean she roam her eyes around and a dustbin came in her sight she sighed in relief and quickly picked the little girl.

As she reached there she opened it and put her inside the bin

" No matter what don't come out of here until the way is clear when you feel that the danger is off then find some help i know someone will sure help you ok dear" she said and last time pecked her forehead before closing it. As she felt that the men are near she ran to the opposite direction to divert theri mind.

Inside the bin the little girl was silently sobbing putting her hand on her mouth not to make any noise.

" Find them all checking every fucking corner!!" She heard from out side that made her more terrified. She was only praying to being alive. Suddenly the capwas removed (i don't know what you say exactly but as i can't clarify so please ignore it) and a men one of them appeard who was staring at her with wide eyes she clasped her both hands praying to let her live and not to harm her.

He was just staring at her not knowing what to do her innocent litte eyes were pleading for life heart was saying to let her live and not to tell anyone but his mind was shouting the duty only there was a battle going on between his heart and mind.

" Hey did you find anything!" They heard a man from behind and that man who was staring at the girl spanned of from his war and said the word that made the girl sigh in relief.

" No nothing is here let's checking somewhere" he said and glanced last time before closing it completely.

" Hey i found her!!" She again heard the voice and footsteps going far from her she rested her head on the side to calm her beating heart after sometime there was dead silence as she peeked out a little from her to clarify. The whole road was clear not even a single bird was flying she got out from the bin carefully not to get hurt but failed and her arm got scratched and blood was oozing from the cut she hissed and held her hand.

With her mother when she whenever gets hurt her mother always calms her treat her injury but now no one is here to give her that comfort her whole life got upside down in just few seconds.

Tears were nonstop making their way out she was scared and was only hoping for a miracle she was walking and walking that she herself doesn't know where she was going. Now her feet were walking on the footpath that means it was some kimd of city place which means help!.

But whom she will take help whome she will trust who will hear her miseries that how her parents were burned alive their screams and pleads where echoing in her ears.

Suddenly one water drop fell on her head she looked up to see black and fatty clouds were spread across the sky hiding all the stars and moon. Soon it started to rain heavy cold drops where making her body cold she looked around and found a shop's shelter enough to save her from rain.

She quickly ran there and sat on the wet and cold surface and pulled her knees close to her chest shivering badly due to chilly night. The strong winds were leading the rain to get more heavy. And now it was thunder strom she closed her eyes and buried her fave in her embrace.

She heard some noises but didn't dared to look up she was still afraid she heard some footsteps coming towards her making her more tense. She tightly hugged herself.

" Hey little bean why are you alone here in this heavy rain" she heard someone who was unfamiliar to her she slowly lifted her head to see a man in black with a hat and a long coat he was in his midage.

" Who are youw?" She said still shivering in the cold whether.

" Well think of me as your well wisher and what happened why are you here alone"the man named milton said with a light grin.

" Thoshe phepol khilled maiy pelents a-and m-my sishtel the-y b-burn them a-wlive" alena said shivering and sobbing her weep noises were coming as muffle.

After hearing the incident he imagined how brutally those beasts killed her family infront of her. How horrified that kid might be she was just five and her whole life turned in just moments.

" Can you tell me their names?" He asked as he can't see those who killed innocents and roaming like nothing happened.

" I-i don't k-know" she uttered still shaking badly.

" Umm ok but your parents name?" He asked as it might be possible if she knows her families names so it may help him to find those men.

" I k-know only m-my papaw t-t-thomshon" she managed to speak her daddy's name and all know everyone knows the bond of father and daughter and how beautiful it is.

When he heard the name his heart beat stopped like his whole world collapsed his best friend. Yes mr thomson was his best friend he also infromed him thay thomson and manvot went on some family trip but who knew that it was their last family trip with their daughters a tear of anger sadness and regret dropped from his crystal like eyes.
Anger on those who killed his only one friend, sadness for the death of his loved one and regret as he can't even save his friend when thomson was begging fro help and mercy.

Milton ia a mafia gang leader and thomson was another part of other gang but their friendship was like tom and jerry as they were childhood friend.

The sighed when a warm water drop rolled on his cheek he smiled and looked at the girl.

" Ohh don't worry i will take care you will you come with me" he gently said but the little girl looked really scared she didn't wanted to trust anyone in the alone night.

" Who a-are youw?" She asked with her terrorized eyes.

" Umm think of me as your own uncle and don't worry i will cause no harm hmm?" He tried to convince her with most soft tone and careful words. Guess what it worked she hasitately nodded he extended his hand to let the other grab it she also did the same and with her little tiny hands she held his hand.

He passed a smile which he got in response and with that he picked the little girl from the wet and cold road. He walked to his car and put alena on the back seat carefully.

" Bring the blanket now!" He ordered his men when he saw her shivering due to cold. Soon one man pulled the blanket from the trunk and handed it to the boss he instantly covered the tiny shaking figure.

" Start the car" he said and the driver started it immediately he turned to the sleeping beauty who was in deep slumber as she faced alot and tired by the whole incident. A small smile crept on his face and he stroked her still wet hair.

No matter what i will save you from the cruel world and will take the revenge from those heartless men who made her life like this It's my promise.

Not every promise is meant to be broken right? when you put some efforts.

To be continued...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.9K 765 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...
1.1K 3 62
She disappeared after a one night stand together but little did she know that she left him craving for her. But while hiding from her enemy he watche...
155K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
172 1 42
Once apon a time, there was a beautiful little girl, she had a kind and warm heart...until one night...one night that changed everything...the night...