Together Forever~|| Genya x R...

By OfficialMeeble

In a world filled with demons in a human world, you were a warrior to kill those evil man eating demons to br... More

Before you Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 11

1.6K 39 116
By OfficialMeeble

Kanaos POV:

Alright! Phase one is down. Now for Phase two! Or part two? Or..erm..ok ok let me see now.

The two of them are very close now! Maybe I could make some 'accidents' happen? Hmm..

I pondered a little back and forth thinking while sitting on the engawa.

Suddenly I heard a voice call out to me.

"Kanao!" I heard the sound of that familiar boy.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" He asked.

"..." I did not respond.

"Erm.. Well I just wanted to say thank you for training me! I have learned so much!" He shouted happily. I smiled with my eyes and grabbed my coin from my pocket.

I flipped it up and landed on heads.

"You do not need to thank me, I do this from orders from my master.." I said softly. He looked a little shocked which I do not know why..

"Orders? Hey is that money? Why do you flip that penny?" He asked me and sat next to me.

I showed him the penny.

"I use this flip and decide what to do. I get lost and I don't know what I should do...so I flip this and it tells me what to do.." I explained. He looked at it and me mesmerized.

"Why don't you follow your heart?" He asked. I looked at him puzzled.

"Follow?...heart?"

"Yeah! Follow your heart! Go the way you think is right!" He said smiling.

"Here, can I see that?" He pointed to the penny. I handed it to him, he took it a stood from afar.

"This will decide wether you will follow your heart!" He then flipped the coin up super high.

"Ah! Let's make it heads! Head will decide you will follow your heart!" He said, the coin seemed lost in the sky but I was more concerned if it will be heads or tails.

Do I want to follow my heart? How do I do it? How must I follow my heart? Take orders from it?!?

The coin fell and he caught it from the back of his hand.

"Here let's see!.." He lifted up his hand to reveal the coin on heads.

"It's heads!" I was just as surprised as he was.

"See Kanao! Now you follow your heart!" He reached his hands out to hold mine and gave me back the coin, I blushed a little but I didn't know what that meant.

"Take care now!" Before he left I stood.

"How? How is it heads?! What if it was tails?" I asked him frantically. He smiled lightly at me.

"If it were tails I would just keep on flipping until it would land on heads!" He then waved goodbye.

I didn't know what it meant..but I knew it will be important to me..one day..

————————————————————-

Your POV:

Just my luck! I had a mission to go on! I was upset because I don't really like going on missions so much. Even though I sound extremely selfish saying it...it just tires me out.

But it's good to know I save and avenge peoples death even people who won't die in vain..

That's only if i will kill the demon.

Anyways, I am now preparing myself.

Currently I'm at the training grounds of the wind estate.

I was just messing around finding new ways to cut demons. Vertical,Horizontal, sideways, backhand. I don't know what I was doing.

"Oi!" I heard from behind. I turn to see Sanemi standing a few feet away from me.

"Your crow here just told me your going on a mission with someone else." He responded. I was puzzled at first, but then I smiled happily.

"Ooh! Really! Yay, I wonder who it is? Kanao maybe..or what about Tanjiro and his friends? Or someone else.." I just decided to not think about it too much because I was anxious either way to know who is gonna be my mission partner.

"Yeah yeah, calm down now. Oh, and if your partner is a total asshole, don't hesitate to tell them to me about it." He then walked off to who knows where.

Sanemi was very kind to me, I guess he saw me as someone he might knew before or something. He was protective and I applauded to that.

Eventually it turned late and the evening sky showed its colors. I looked up at the orange sky admiring its beauty with the clouds.

I felt cold breeze blow past me. It was time for me to head now!

———————————————————————

I walked down a dark path that was supposed to lead to a hidden village. The village was surrounded by dark trees and creepy forests, perfect for demons to come out.

I kept my guard up as I walked cautiously further into the dark scary forest. I was particularly afraid of the dark so I had a lantern with me.

I shined the light of the little flame in the lantern all around my surroundings. I was getting goosebumps.

I stopped when I heard a branch crunch from afar. I turned my head and shined the lantern in that direction.

"Who's there?" I called out with worry written all over my face.

I changed my persona and calmed myself a little putting on a braver face.

"I'm not scared ya know! Come on out!" I shouted with fire in my voice this time.

"Y/n? What are you talking about? It's me.." I heard a familiar voice call and from behind this time.

"Genya?" I saw him stand before me.

"Well this is awkward..sorry about- wait..if your here..then..who's the-" I was cut off when Genya pushed me out of the way. The sound of a demon I heard who seems to try and pounce on us.

Genya held me a little too close protectively. I blushed a little from the closeness.

"You ok?" He asked and looked down.

"Y-yep!.." He let go of me and I held out my sword.

"So are you my mission partner?" He asked and pulled out a gun.

"I believe so!" I put on a proud smile.

The demon was on all fours and had flowing hair. It had many ugly eyes and a long tongue.

I felt almost gagging.

Genya held out his gun and took the shot. The demon jumped out of the way in time. It jumped up to a tree.

"Wind breathing..fourth form! Rising dust storm!"

I created a series of slashes above me to aim for the demon.

I managed to cut the demon in half but then there were two of them? The two halves of the demon I cut grew back body's and now there's two of them?!?

I should have aimed for the neck!

"Dang it!" I cursed under my breath.

The two demons taunted at me and I felt my blood boil.

"Shut up!" I shouted at the demons and aimed for their necks.

They jumped above me and I missed! The demon was about to pounce on my back when Genya took his gun and shot at one of the demons in the head causing it to explode.

I did a somersault and stood next to Genya.

Now it was just the one demon again.

"I got this!" I said to him and ran over to the demon.

"Black wind mountain mist!"

I was close enough where I swinger my sword directly up and managed to cut through the neck!

The demon dissolved into nothing and I cheered.

"Yay!" I laughed. Genya smiled at me.

"Alright let's keep going now! I'm sure there might be more there when we get there." The two of us then started heading to the hidden village.

Upon arriving at the village I already had a bad vibe.

Not a lot of people were out of course it was in the middle of the night so we had to be quiet but at the same Ive it would be a little bit of a struggle.

I noticed some people walking around at night? I didn't know why..

I walked over to one of the strangers and tapped on his shoulder.

"Excuse me si-" I stopped my self when I looked with horror when I saw his face.

My eyes widened as I saw his pale colorless face. His eyes were all white and old dried up blood on the corner of his mouth. I also noticed his kimono was dirty with blood and dirt. He was a walking corpse!

"S-sir.." I tried to refrain myself from screaming. Genya walked over and saw the dead man too.

"Well, well! They did send someone after all!" I heard a voice from above. I noticed a tall watch tower in the middle of the small village. I didn't know why but there was a talk watch tower.

"Finally fresh meat! I was so tired of this plain dirty dry old rubbish." The man then fell to the ground as if he was already dead.

"Ooh! You look very weak for sure! This won't be so hard then!" The demon laughed. The demon had short rough hair in a dark green color. He had a sinister smile with dark eyes.

He held up needles in the middle of his knuckles.

"I'll pierce your heart with these!" The demon laughed.

The demon then proceeded to throw some of those thin needles at us. We moved out of the way quickly.

"Genya I don't think I can reach the demon from here! Do you think you can shoot it down?" I asked him with plead on my face. He blushed a little and nodded.

"I'll try my best!" He said, I smiled happily.

I ran back over to the dead man and I noticed on his ankle there was one of the needles. The demon might use those needles to control or to imprison the poor civilians.

"I'll get the demon to stay in one spot you take it down!" I shouted at Genya.

"Right!" I then started to climb up the talk tower.

"Eh? Climbing Ey?! That won't get you anywhere now!" The demon saw me and threw those needles down at my I jumped away and held onto the ledge of the tower. I jumped up and got behind the demon.

I was about to cut him when he ducked down. He held two of those needles in his hand in an attempt to stab me. He was about to when Genya shot off his arm.

I sliced off his other arm so he won't get another chance to use it.

The demon then proceeded to jump up super high. I didn't know what it was plotting.

It jumped back down and I felt the fatigue of the shaking tower.

I felt paralyzed! I couldn't move and dropped to my knees. I let go of my sword.

"Y/n!" I heard Genya shout from below.

The demon grabbed me by my hair and I looked down to see Genya there.

"Looks like your little friend with die by the hands of you!" I then felt a stab in my back.

It stabbed me with those needles.

I chocked a little. The demon gave me my blade back and started to use some blood demon art.

"Blood demon art! Mystic needle puppet!" It shouted.

Then he started moving his fingers around controlling me.

I jumped down off the tower and ran towards Genya.

I started fighting my own partner!

Genya had a sword with him so he blocked most of my attacks.

"G-Genya! Go! Get o-out of..here!" I told him. But he didn't listen.

A sudden movement he ran towards me and hugged me. But in the process he pulled out the needles from my back.

"Gah!" I shouted and coughed up a little blood.

"Agh! Curses all curses! How dare you!" The demon looked enraged.

I couldn't feel my legs for some reason so I crouched down to the ground.

Genya looked up at the demon who was still cursing to itself.

He then held up his gun and show the demons head off. The demons body fell of the tower and crumbled away.

"Genya.." I was slightly mesmerized what he did just now.

"I'll check if there are any survivors!" He said and smiled at me. I nodded.

Eventually Genya searched all around the village and found no survivors. We were too late..

I felt slightly bad about it.

"We should head back now, can you walk?" He asked. I shook my head no.

He stood there for a moment in thought and then proceeded to pick me up bridal style.

My face flushed red from the sudden movement.

"S-sorry about this.." he mumbled. I wrapped my around his neck and leaned my head on his chest.

"I-its fine.." I responded.

I couldn't believe what position I was in right now!!!

My heart fluttered with butterfly's and my cheeks were all pink!

End of chapter 11!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
135K 7.9K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
760K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...