Forbidden love ~Theo Raeken~

Por sarcasticxSstilinski

Avery Argent has her life together and she's thinking if she should continue being a hunter with her father C... Mais

Introduction
01. The starting line
02. Meeting the Theo Raeken
03. Tracy Stewert
04. Chimera
05. dread doctors
06. It was only a kiss
07. giving in
08. getting Liam and Hayden back
09. you can't save everyone
10. loves gonna get you killed
11. don't make me your enemy
12. control is overrated
14. The lies you tell
15. plan in motion
16. What we desire
17. My time to shine
18. I'm prepared to sacrifice my life
19. only for you
20. Hurts like hell
Epilogue for season five
Season six introduction
21. Always on my mind
22. What the hell is a Stiles?
23. The party that went bad
24. Erased
25. All eyes on the monster
26. Come back to me
27. Secrets will resurface
28. Anchors
29. Heartbreak
30. Family isn't always blood
31. The bait
32. Love and War
33. Place your hand in mine
34. Rats and Wolves
35. Fear can make you do stupid things
36. All hope is lost
37. Stay strong
38. Avery to the rescue
39. Clock is ticking
40. The zoo visit
41. Rage
42. The voicemail
43. Train like a human
44. The final war
45. Ending this once and for all
The Movie Introduction
46. Allison?

13. kiss me hard before you go

1.9K 55 15
Por sarcasticxSstilinski

EPISODE THIRTEEN, SEASON FIVE

Scott and Stiles had left to go to Mexico to find Kira who was battling her Kitsune while Avery stayed behind to watch over Liam and Mason which she didn't mind since she loved them like they were her little brothers and she cared for them like they were her little brothers so now She and the two other boys walked down the school halls doing there usual school day like there wasn't a massive killer beast roaming the streets at night.

"How are you feeling about Hayden being alive?" Avery asked taking short glances at Liam who was walking next to her with Mason on his other side

"Good, I'm glad that she's alive but I have a feeling she's changed" Liam answered keeping his eyes forward trying to forget about everything that has happened recently

"Like death changed her? Or Theo changed her?" Avery asked hating how his name rolled off of her tongue

"Both I guess" Liam answered before asking "have you been seeing Theo?"

Avery shook her head as she walked "no, I mean if you don't count him coming to my house and me telling him to get out"

"Wait he came to your house?!" Liam asked raising his voice slightly suddenly stopping to turn towards Avery making both Avery and Mason stop as well turning to look at the now slightly angered beta.

"Yeah but don't worry he left, eventually" Avery muttered back which eased his anger the tiniest bit. He didn't like Theo one bit and he saw the way how he looked at her and Liam just wanted to rip him apart and yes he knows that Avery and Theo are together still but it still annoys him. He just doesn't want Avery to get hurt anymore than she already has.

Liam sighed as he started walking again. Avery moved her gaze onto Mason who shrugged before catching up to Liam leaving Avery with her Thoughts swarming and Swallowing her. Why did she have to be stuck between Theo and her friends? Was there something wrong with her? Why couldn't she just leave Theo? Why couldn't she just be a good friend?

"Avery you coming?" Mason asked noticing the girls absence and when Avery snapped out of her thoughts she nodded as she jogged over to the two boys who were waiting for her.

"So Mason, what's been going on with you and Corey?" Avery asked which made the boy smile to himself "I've got a date with him"

"Congrats!" Avery said happily grabbing onto his shoulder and shaking it slightly making him chuckle "yeah, yeah"

All of a sudden the speaker in the hallway made a loud scratchy sound making Avery frown while Mason covered his ears trying to stop the sound from hurting his ears. "Attention all students, Mr Quenn's classes are all canceled for today, if anyone knows his whereabouts please let the office know immediately"

"That doesn't sound too ominous" Mason muttered

Avery noticed the way Liam was staring at something or someone with anger bubbling in his veins which confused Avery until she turned around to where he was looking at and found herself connecting eyes with a smirking Theo who was way too close to Hayden for Liam's and Avery's liking. Avery felt Anger bubble up inside of her and knew exactly what it was. Jealousy.

Theo's eyes didn't leave Avery knowing damn well what he was doing and that just angered Avery more but could hear Masons voice also noticing how the two where staring down at Theo. "You said Scott told you not to do anything" she knew that Mason was talking to Liam knowing that Liam would blow up at Theo but what Mason didn't know was that Avery was trying to control herself as well

"I know" Liam breathed out frustratedly

"Liam, you said weren't going to get involved" Mason said begging his best friend not to do anything and especially not at school in front of everybody

Theo's smirk grew knowing that he was also angering Liam which just made Avery want to go over to him and punch him right in the face but controlled herself to stay where she was stood

"I know" Liam repeated

Mason took a step in front of Liam trying to get his eyes to avert Theo "Liam, don't get involved"

Theo leaned his arm up against the locker next to Hayden keeping eye contact with Avery and that was all that Avery needed to make her get pushed over the edge "Scott may have told Liam to not do anything but he didn't say anything to me"

Masons eyes grew knowing what she was going to do "Avery don't!" He shouted but it was too late she was already walking towards Theo with her fists clenched as her feet banged against the hard floor and once Theo realised that Avery was walking over to him he couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

Avery grabbed onto Theo's dark grey shirt and banged his back up against the blue locker he was once leaning on making the Chimera to raise his eyebrows surprised with her sudden action "Damn jealously really looks good on you"  Avery pulled him closer to her before banging him against the locker once again but more harder as she yelled "SHUT UP!"

The yelling and loud noises of Theo's body getting banged up against the lockers caused people to stop what they were doing and look at the two who were staring deep into each others eyes except one was smirking while the other was filled with anger.

"Careful now, people are watching"  Theo smirked noticing the eyes on them but Avery didn't care. She didn't care if people were watching. "Your such a dick" Avery whispered making him tilt his head leaning forward "Yeah but you like it"

Avery pushed him back making his head hit the lockers which earned a small groan "Stuff you!" Avery yelled as she kept her hands in the same place balling up his shirt in her fist tightly but then a teacher walked out of a classroom hearing the commotion and to Avery's dismay it was Mrs Finch. "Avery, is everything okay?"

Avery stared at Theo who had now dropped his smirk who also stared back at her. All Avery wanted to do was punch Theo repeatedly just like she did not long ago but she controlled herself and pushed herself away from him "Everything's fine" and with that said she turned around and walked away while Theo watched her.

~

Avery walked into her next class which sadly was with Theo so she just hoped arhat she wouldn't need to go anywhere near him but obviously you can't get what you want. EVER. Because all the seats in the classroom were filled up except for three and them three spots were all around Theo. "Fuck" she whispered to herself but with Theo's super hearing, He heard her voice and looked up from his desk noticing that she was looking at the desks beside him making the boy let out a small chuckle so only he could hear.

"Avery come take a seat" the teacher spoke motioning to one of the empty seats which Avery just shook her head making the teacher confused "Would you prefer standing up there?"

"Yup, definitely" Avery answered taking her gaze off of the empty seats and onto the Teacher who exhaustedly sighed not wanting to deal with the Argent girls behaviour. "Just take a seat miss Argent"

Instead of walking towards the empty seats Avery walked over to a girl who was wearing earphones with music blasting through them at a loud volume so Avery could hear it "Hi, Can we switch seats?"

The girl raised her head and frowned glancing over towards Theo "did you guys break up?"

Avery was once again starting to feel annoyance rise in her as those words came out of the girls mouth and into Avery's ears. "No."

"Then go sit with your boyfriend" The girl said with sass written all over it before she dropped her head back to her book to continue working making Avery roll her eyes as she muttered under her breath "Bitch"

Avery strode over to the desk beside Theo's making Theo turn to look at her while she payed no attention to him but he still spoke saying "It's not nice to call someone a bitch"

"Neither is it for you to try and kill Scott, hurt Lydia which in the end caused her to go to Eichen, you telling Scott about Stiles, you lying to me, and pretending to like me" Avery snapped back turning to look at Theo who raised his eyebrows "fair enough, but if I didn't like you then why am I still with you?"

"It's apart of your big mastermind plan" Avery replied back looking down at her book that was placed in front of her

Theo chuckled to himself "My mastermind plan? Do you have any idea how crazy I am about you? Even now your just-" he paused as he admired her and when she looked back up at him he still stared at her with softness in his eyes. No matter how much Avery supposedly hated him, every time he looked at her his eyes would hold some kind of softness making it so much harder for Avery to hate him.

"I'm what?" Avery asked but her voice wasn't hard anymore but soft letting her eyes soften for a second before they hardened with anger once again.

"Attractive" he replied making Avery roll her eyes turning back to the front "Yet again another lie"

Theo's hand sprung out placing it on her hand making her freeze up. The thing that annoyed her the most was that she missed his touch and him even grazing her arm with his made her heart race. "I'm telling the truth, for once in my life I'm telling the truth"

Avery shook her head as she closed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the feeling of his hand on her own "Stop, you can't say that sort of thing"

"And why's that?" Theo asked frowning slightly

Avery opened her eyes and connected them with his blue ones "Because were on the opposite sides, your trying to kill my friends" Avery softly grabbed onto his hand and took it off of her but as soon as his skin left hers she missed it more than anything and wanted it back so badly but she knew she couldn't, and she knew she couldn't have him.

After all it was impossible to love the enemy because the enemy is trying to kill the people that you love but at the same time you couldn't help the heart racing feelings for him. That was just what Avery was going through and it wasn't like those stories, it was stressful and Heart breaking.

Theo sighed as he leant back into his chair just before the teacher spoke "has anyone seen Stiles or Scott MCCall? Can't be the only one who thinks it's slightly coincidental that there both sick on the same day" she asked as she handed out pieces of paper to students but stopped remembering that another student wasn't there "and Lydia Martin wasn't in class today either"

"She won't be in for a while" Theo said smirking slightly which just proved Avery's point.

Everyone turned to look at him including the teacher confused to why he would say that but then he said "medical Issues"

The teacher nodded as everyone continued what they were doing while Avery just shook her head facing back to her book sketching small drawings in the blank page bored as hell but when she looked up she noticed in the doorway stood Malia wearing a blue leather jacket before walking away and immediately Avery got up from her seat

"Miss Argent what are you doing now?" Miss asked

"Leaving the classroom" Avery answered picking up her bag and shoving her books into her before swinging it over her shoulder and heading outside

"You go out there and you win yourself a detention"

Avery honestly didn't give a shit what she got she instead of stopping and going back to her seat she flipped the teacher off as she walked out the classroom not looking back "Avery you won yourself a weeks worth of detention!"

Theo laughed softly as he shook his head absolutely loving how Avery didn't care about anything what happens to her.

Avery ran through the hall until she was met with Malia who smiled at her "Hi A"

"Hi Lia" Avery greeted before. Pulling her into a hug. They were like sisters and no matter what was going on with them they would always smile at each other and embrace each other. Cause even in there darkest days they were there for each other and would always get each other to smile.

"I didn't get to say goodbye when you left but I'm guessing that it's because of your mom" Avery muttered as she pulled away from Malia who nodded "I can never keep something from you can I?"

"I know when somethings going on with you" Avery smiled

"I gotta go but it's nice to see you" Malia said before pulling her back into a hug and leaving Avery who watched her until she walked around a corner out of sight.

Avery missed Malia and there sleepovers where they would watch movies all night long with popcorn, Soda and especially Arrow who would lay down in between the two and licking Malia's face making the two burst out in laughter. Allison would've loved Malia and Avery knew that they would both make amazing friends.

Avery made her way back to class but as soon as she took a step into the doorway the teacher pointed back out the classroom "OUT!"

Avery lifted her hands up beside her head in surrender as she walked back out "Got it."

~

Avery was back in class having detention but noticed that it was time for her to leave but she also noticed that the teacher was missing "Miss I'm just gonna go"

Avery got up from her seat and headed towards the door but then somebody walked in randomly making Avery Frown until her eyes met Tracy's that were filled with rage. "Tracy good to see you" Avery greeted trying to get past her but then Tracy grabbed onto Avery's shoulders and pushed her with her super strength which ended in Avery feeling the hard ground beneath her hands and knees "Okay never mind it's not good to see you" she muttered under her breath as she locked herself up

"You should leave Theo alone" Tracy said making Avery laugh but it wasn't like a laugh that you do when your friend says a funny joke, it was like the laugh that you do when your trying to hide your craving for revenge and your desire for blood to be on your hands while a body is laying on the ground motionless and not breathing. "This is about Theo?"

Tracy didn't answer instead she let her claws show on display before swiping them at Avery who immediately ducked and ran behind her and driving her foot into Tracy's back making her fall onto her hands and knees while Avery walked around her like she was preying on her victim. "You wanna fight over Theo? Than let's fight over Theo"

Tracy growled showing off her bright yellow eyes that flashed through the dark room making Avery chuckle again "You think your little yellow eyes scare me? I'm an Argent Huntress" Avery was loving how she was making Tracy so mad.

All of a sudden Tracy jumped up and swung multiple swings at Avery who easily dodged them while also swinging punches at Tracy and landing each one but then Tracy let her body swing down moving her hand on the ground and letting her leg swung up kicking Avery in the face making her take a few steps back holding onto her face and sliding her tongue across her bottom lip feeling a slight sting knowing that Tracy split her lip.

Avery rolled her shoulders back pulling her fists up in the air while Tracy roared at the girl not showing any fear in her glowing yellow eyes.

Avery knew that she had to use things around her considering that she was only human and that's just how you win a fight with a Supernatural creature so Avery got up onto a table and jumped to another just before Tracy pushed it over making a loud screeching noise and when Tracy turned to Avery she spoke "I know a lot about you"

Tracy pushed the table down but before it tumbled to the ground Avery jumped off standing in front of Tracy "You don't know anything"

"Oh really? I know how you killed thousands of werewolves, I know how you killed that lady in the Alley way, but most importantly I know that you killed your sister" Tracy's words felt like a stab to the heart because what she said was just what Avery thought to herself

Tracy smirked knowing that her words were more affective then her punches and swings so she continued "I know that your a murderer and guess what?" Tracy punched Avery making her tumble and bang her head against one of the tables making a grunt slip through her lips feeling a cut on her face that dropped blood but Avery still got up looking at Tracy as she continued "You're more of a monster than I am."

Avery couldn't handle the words that Tracy spoke so she used all her anger and frustration as she punched Tracy repeatedly. With Each Punch she swung she felt more anger bubble up inside of her and when she finished Tracy was now on the ground breathing heavily while her cuts and bruises started healing "I'm not a monster" Avery said before walking out but she could hear Theo's voice call out to Tracy "Tracy if you hurt her I swear to god I'll kill you!"

Avery followed his voice until she almost bumped into him but as soon as he noticed the blood on her cheek that dripped down onto her neck his expression dropped into anger "I'm gonna kill her"

Theo went to walk away but Avery grabbed onto his hand and pulled him back "Theo don't!"

Theo looked at her confused "Avery what's wrong?"

Avery shook her head. She knew what she had to do but she didn't want to. She dreaded of this moment but it had to happen. "I can't"

"You can't what?" Theo asked frowning confused to why she was acting this way.

Tears filled Avery's eyes and this time she letted them all fall. "I can't do this, we can't be together." Her words hurt both of them but no tears formed in Theo's eyes. "I know" he whispered. He knew that this moment was going to happen and he wasn't ready for it to happen.

"So, it's over" Avery whispered and in that moment Theo found his heart breaking into two but made his feet walk over to Avery cupping the sides of her face and running his thumb down the bottom of her lip staring into her eyes. The world seemed to stop, and in that moment there was no beast, no Dread Doctor's, no Tracy, No jealousy, No pack, And no different sides, it was just them.

Theo pulled her face close to his slowly shutting his eyes not expecting a tear to fall as he did so. There lips connected in a slow passionate kiss. Avery's hands moved to his wrists as there lips moved in sync. But as fast as there kiss happened, it stopped and they spread apart both wanting so much more than just one final kiss. There foreheads pressed together with there eyes still shut trying to saviour the kiss feeling there lips tingle.

"See you on the battle field" Theo whispered letting his hands fall to his side at the same time Avery dropped hers "see you there"

Theo smiled slightly before walking towards the door to where Tracy was in but before he walked out of sight he stopped and turned around to see Avery once more "I hope your stomach is healing well" he said before walking out of sight.

Avery thought back to the moment when she was handcuffed to one of the dress doctors beds getting turned into a Chimera while also getting tortured and how a boy had saved her. That boy was Theo.

Avery's hand flew up to her mouth muffling her cries. She didn't like Theo at all. She loved him and now he wasn't hers.

She was once again Alone.

__________
________

________
__________

Alright this is the end of the book!
No I'm just kidding it's not the end of Theo and Avery's story they have a lot more coming in the story but now you get to see more of
revenge/ evil era Avery which I am excited to write more about because she's just so hot when she's getting revenge😍

And this is no hate to tracy at all, I love her so much

I hope you enjoyed reading! And I hope you had a fantastic day or night <3

Also yet again I'm sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes just try to ignore it😅

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

129K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
405K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
299K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
197K 7.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024