Saving Me| A Seaycee Story

By seaycee_incorporated

In a world where two individuals are lost, they can find each other and call it home. Read the tale of Sean L... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

9

608 17 7
By seaycee_incorporated

Mature content warning!!

Sean felt his anger build. No, Kaycee never told him about their past together but by some of the conversations he and Kaycee have had, Sean could tell Gabe did something unforgivable. He held his girlfriend tightly before guiding her out of the restaurant and into the car.

Once she got in the passenger seat, Sean hovered over her to put her seat back a bit so that she could rest. "I'm sorry, my love." Kaycee said with a sniffle. She could see how tense his body was and the anger in his face. All she wanted to do was take it away, but she knew Sean wouldn't let her right now.

Her boyfriend scoffed softly and cupped her face, wiping her tears softly. "Don't be. I can already tell that guy's a straight asshole. Whatever he did to you, I swear he'll pay." He said sternly. Kaycee was beginning to understand that Sean's anger was something that frightened her. She trusted that he would never take it out on her; she was more so scared for whoever pissed him off.

Judging by his silence and lack of eye contact with her, she knew he was going into another world in his head. "I've been wanting to tell you about it for a while but I didn't really have the courage to." Kaycee said, taking Sean's hand.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to. I just need you to relax right now-" He said, being cut off by Kaycee.

"I want to! I need to be honest with you." She declared. The man in front of her sat on the edge of her seat so that Kaycee could have her space. "Gabe and I were together for 4 years, basically all throughout college. He treated me great in the beginning. He liked my friends, I liked his. He was a gentleman, especially to my family which I value. He was good. Over time, I guess he got tired of me being busy with friends or studying and not really having much time for him anymore. From my perspective, I just thought of it as a 'the right person at a wrong time' situation but he thought differently." She shrugged, sighing deeply.

"He began to have me call or text him every hour if I went somewhere without him. He had my location, which turned into him just watching me completely. At first I didn't really mind it because I was so adamant on making him happy, for the relationship to work. In the last year of us dating, I had to meet with a family friend who was around the same age. We met at this small diner and were catching up until Gabe just waltzed in and started telling me off. After that, I told him how it made me uncomfortable that he not only embarrassed me, but was becoming very controlling over significant aspects of my life. That was the first day he hit me. He shoved me against a wall then choked me. He told me that I needed to obey him because he was the only one who cared."  She continued, keeping her eyes on her and Sean's intertwined hands.

He squeezed it in reassurance, waiting for her to continue. Sean sighed deeply, trying his hardest to just be there for Kaycee instead of going back in the restaurant and beating Gabe to a pulp.

"In short, he isolated me from everyone, whether it was friends or family. He deleted their contacts off my phone, sometimes even deleted pictures of them. When I could, I spoke to my mom over the pay phone or I'd sneak to Bailey's and talk to her then. It was no longer a relationship, it was hell." She finalized, going silent afterward.

"I have one question." Sean said just above a whisper, his own eyes glossed over. "Was he the reason you flinched at me? You thought I was going to hit you?" He asked.

"Yes." Kaycee replied softly. Sean felt as if someone stabbed him in the heart. There were various times where he wondered how she could have thought he was capable of doing such a thing. Now that he knew why he couldn't be upset with her. She was paranoid.

Kaycee found his silence frustrating and bothersome. Ever since she'd met Sean he'd always been open about his thoughts and this time he was silent and reserved. She let him settle with the newfound information, however, she couldn't help but think he was overwhelming himself with the thought of them being together, that she couldn't handle it.

"Sean, let's go home." Kaycee suggested softly, sitting up to meet his eyes. She put her seat in its original position, wanting to be close to him. He found it hard to fathom that the woman in front of him was so broken but trusted him.

Sean nodded then went around to his side of the car after closing her door. Kaycee remained worried at his silence, but was partially reassured when his hand settled on hers. The drive home was filled with the shuffled songs in Kaycee's library. Neither of them sang along as they were both lost in thought.

It felt much lengthier and suffocating on the way to Kaycee's apartment and even more when at red lights. She thought of possible things to say in order to break the silence, but she couldn't think of anything.

They then made it to the apartment, Sean once again helping her out of the car. He held her close before with his hand on the small of her back, which thrilled Kaycee more than the first time. She didn't want to scare him off with her past. She didn't want him to view her as weak for not leaving soon enough or desperate for staying.

Kaycee unlocked the front door once they made it there and followed Sean's lead as he guided her in first.

"Thank you for tonight." Kaycee said, breaking the silence. She had a reassuring smile on her face. Sean took a visible deep breath and sat on the couch. His girlfriend sat beside him, turning to him slightly as she awaited his response.

He knocked himself out of his angry daze and turned to her. Instantly, he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. Despite how surprised she was, Kaycee accepted it, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry he treated you like that. Thank you for telling me. I know it wasn't easy, but you did it anyway." He said sincerely before giving her a short kiss on the cheek.

Kaycee smiled softly, pulling away slightly to look at him. "You make it easy." She chuckled, causing Sean to scoff softly. "I'm serious, Sean. You make me feel...free. You don't invalidate my feelings, you pry them out of me when I'm scared. You accept them- You accept me for all that I am. It's refreshing to know that you're trying just as hard as I am to be together. I could tell you but it wouldn't even amount to how grateful I am to have found you." Kaycee babbled, struggling to make eye contact.

Sean's heart felt like it was about to explode into a thousand pieces from her words. It meant everything to him to know that his affections and efforts towards Kaycee weren't ignored. If anything, they were highlighted. For the first time, she'd left him speechless..and at this moment, he only had one thing on his mind.

Kaycee began swinging her foot, fidgeting at her sudden vulnerability. She ran a hand through her hair as the silence killed her slowly. "It would be great if you said something." She giggled nervously, now rocking side to side anxiously. Sean put his hand under her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

"Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't make love to you right now." Sean voiced, looking at her intensely, leaning in closer to her.

Kaycee would've laughed if it weren't for the absolute hungry look in his chocolate orbs. Her mouth ran dry, she was completely tongue tied. She didn't have a reason, hell, she didn't have words for him.

Everything within her screamed 'yes'.

He leaned closer to her, now caressing her waist slowly. "Tell me why I shouldn't cherish your taste, your sound, your scent, your angelic face, and to let my feelings for you consume me entirely. Kaycee, tell me why I shouldn't.." Sean didn't know what was coming over him. He was being led by impulse once again, but one thing was for certain, it was truthful.

He held her close as he captured her lips gently. Kaycee kissed back, cupping his cheek with one of her hands. She felt herself completely relax in his arms, now letting Sean do whatever he pleased with her.

"Please, Kayc." Sean whispered softly as he kissed her neck. "Stop me if you aren't ready."

Kaycee melted under his touch, completely succumbing to the lust in her heart for him. She knew he was about to break, but little did he know, Kaycee was falling apart at the seams. There had been too many nights where she dreamt of his body on top of hers, pleasing hers.

His hands wandered on her body, encouraged by the moaning mess Kaycee had become. Her hands ran through his hair, egging him on. His left hand cupped her breast through her dress, rubbing her hard nipple rhythmically with his thumb.

A part of Sean scolded himself for the lack of control he had when he was near Kaycee. Part of his brain hated that he craved her whole being. It made him dizzy to envision Kaycee undressing for him. But he loved it.

Sean began nibbling on a spot right below Kaycee's ear, causing her to sigh pleasurably. Her core was throbbing against her cotton panties. She'd never felt so uncomfortably aroused by someone whether it was the look in their eyes, their touch, their words. Her thirst for Sean contained all of those and much more. It was his mind, the gentleness of his soul, but the depth of his desires.

Sean placed her on his lap so that her back was facing him and began kissing her shoulders and back while caressing her thighs. His hands inched up her dress, testing Kaycee's limits. The small bulge in his pants was only inches away from her so she steered herself up his lap a bit more and sure enough, it pressed into her.

Kaycee felt like she was intoxicated by Sean's touch. If this didn't give him the push he wanted, she didn't know what would. From his kisses to the grip he had on her thighs and his bulge, the pool between her legs was increasing significantly.

Her delicious grinding made Sean groan into her back. Kaycee jumped once she felt his fingers graze her underwear, startling her. "Do you need me to stop?" He asked, pulling away his hands. In an instant, Kaycee grabbed them.

"No, it just surprised me." She reassured him, letting out a light chuckle. Sean put her back onto the couch and stood. "What are you doing?" Kaycee pouted.

He sighed before bending down and kissing her on the lips, a hand on her throat to hold her. He got on his knees on the couch, in between her legs. The dress slid up her thighs once again as her legs wrapped around his waist loosely, yet this time Sean didn't hesitate to do what he pleased. While succumbing to Sean's dominance with his tongue, Kaycee felt him slip off her wet panties.

With that, she slipped her dress straps off her shoulders, letting it drop to her waist. Sean pulled away so he could slip it over her head, capturing the full sight of her body. "Angel...you're so perfect." He said with the shake of his head.

Sean let his mouth take in one of her hardened buds while rubbing and twisting the other. Kaycee whimpered at how nice it felt. "Thank god! Yes, Sean." She groaned as he let his fingers work her core.

Her use of his name in such a dirty way made him crave so much more. Short and constant moans flowed from her mouth while Sean flicked his tongue on her sweet nipples along with his muscular fingers sliding in and out of her at a medium pace. She could feel his breath on her parted lips.

"Oh my fuck-" Kaycee gasped, withering a bit as he added another finger to her hole. He quickened his pace, making Kaycee arch her back. Her arms locked around his neck, holding him close. "Please don't stop, Sean."

A smirk spread onto his lips as he watched her get closer and closer to the edge. His other hand pressed down on her lower stomach, knowing it would intensify her pleasure. He began slowing down his pace as she got closer.

"No, no, please. Sean please keep going- I need you so bad." She pleaded, cupping his face to look her in the eyes. He slowly felt her walls, watching how her body reacted to each stroke.

He didn't once look away when he sped up his pace again because this time, he found her spot. Her jaw dropped as her head fell back. Her legs threatened to close as Sean went to town on her rapture, so he put one on each shoulder, creating a different angle for Kaycee. His name left her mouth in a gasp then a scream as she felt her climax building.

Sean held her in place once again, pleasing her a bit harder but at the same pace. With a loud moan, she released onto his fingers, still moaning relentlessly. "I know, baby, I know. Good girl." He said softly in her ear before kissing her gently. After bringing her down from her orgasm, Sean took his fingers out then sucked them clean.

"Thank you." Kaycee said sheepishly before kissing him once again. "My pleasure, Kayc." Her boyfriend replied with a smile. She felt at ease now that she let herself feed into one of her dirty fantasies about Sean. Sure she wanted more, but she was more than satisfied with what she got.

Sean grabbed her ankle, beginning to slide it off of his shoulder before he had an idea. "Stop, that tickles." She said, lightly kicking him with her other foot as he kissed up her leg.

He inched closer and closer to her core, lightly letting his fingers graze her thigh while pushing her other leg to open her up further. Kaycee smiled at his teasing while playing with his hair. He reflected it before giving her a few licks on her thigh as he got on his knees on the floor.

Sean brought his hand up and began rubbing her bundle of nerves slowly with his thumb, causing Kaycee's breath to hitch. "You know, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since I met you." He sighed before continuing. "And baby, that image of you on your knees for me.."

He lowered his head, taunting her by letting his breath fan her heat. Kaycee bit her lip so that she wouldn't moan out loud.

Her eyes were fluttered shut while Sean looked up at her through his eyelashes. He loved how serene she looked with his mouth teasing her. "I want you to feel just as good as you made me feel. Can I do that for you?" He spoke, rubbing her a bit faster.

"I'd be pissed if you didn't." Kaycee breathed out, causing Sean to chuckle before lowering his mouth to meet her core. Her boyfriend's thumb was traded for the tip of his tongue lightly teasing her. She gasped, intertwining her fingers in his hair. Once he heard the small noise fall from her lips, he craved more, so much that his attack turned vicious.

"Damn it." Kaycee swore as his tongue slid through her heat, stroking her up and down. It felt foreign to let herself release the noises she made. In her past relationship, Kaycee was taught to give, whether it was her love, her time, or efforts, but with Sean she didn't know how to accept it. With him it was fully reciprocated and words couldn't describe how good he made her feel, especially in moments like this where he pleased her.

Sean's stomach was doing backflips as she moaned for him, begging him to continue or go faster. He could tell the faces and sounds she made would be tattooed in his brain and would echo in his head as he tried to sleep that night.

His fingers found her hole once more, now going straight for her spot. Kaycee yelped then whimpered at his speedy attack while his tongue remained the same pace. She slapped her hand over her mouth, scared of the volume she'd create.

Sean released his grip on her hip and settled his fingers on the upper region of her core. With two of his fingers, he lifted her hood then took his middle finger to rub her rhythmically. Kaycee's jaw dropped as her back arched due to his merciless actions.

"...so good." She whimpered, shamelessly pressing herself into her boyfriend's face. Her voice and body began to shake immensely as Sean rubbed her exposed bud faster and attacked her spot at a quicker pace.

Nerves struck the woman as her stomach began building a bundle. She began to try to clench her legs once more, but Sean didn't let her. He knew she was trying to escape his intensity, which honestly concerned him. But even more than that, Sean wanted her to feel amazing.

"It's okay, baby. Let it go." Sean said before proceeding to please her with his tongue and fingers. Kaycee moaned loudly, now gripping Sean in any way she could for comfort. She expelled a shuddering breath once she released, her eyes closing tight.

Sean cleaned up the mess she made happily, causing her to whimper and wither beneath him. "I'm so proud of you. Thank you, angel." He said, pulling away from her heat. Kaycee couldn't even respond with how lost for words she was.

Her boyfriend kissed up her body to her lips, forehead, then her nose. Without Kaycee's protest, Sean picked her up effortlessly and took her to her bedroom. She mindlessly kissed his neck while he did so. "I'm gonna get you some water and make us some dinner, alright?" He said, sitting her down on the edge of her bed.

Kaycee nodded in a daze. Sean snickered while going to her bathroom to turn the shower on. "Go clean up and I'll be done cooking by the time you get out." He said sweetly, squatting in front of her.

"What about you?" Kaycee asked, her voice surprisingly a bit hoarse. She couldn't miss the bulge in his pants even if she tried. Her boyfriend laughed at her, bowing his head. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine." Sean reassured his girlfriend softly before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Butterflies were an understatement to what Kaycee was feeling. It was an overwhelming warmth with welcomed excitement. She watched as he left the room with a smile on his lips, his legs taking long and confident strides around her apartment. Sean returned with a bottle of water, cracking it open before handing it to his girlfriend. She blushed, hiding her face behind her hair, which an amused Sean shook his head at before heading to the kitchen. Taking a few gulps of water and a deep breath, she calmed her stomach then grabbed her necessary items for her shower.

After stepping in, Kaycee let the hot water drench her body with the gentleman in her kitchen on her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.3K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
6.2K 154 20
This book is dedicate to @Sean_Kaycee1234 thank you for helping my sister in ways you will probably never know. Where Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew get t...
72.3K 1.8K 14
Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice
32.4K 1K 22
Kaycee Rice a regular teenage girl that loves to dance falls for a boy... Sean Lew a regular teenage boy the loves to dance falls for a girl... Kayce...