My Detective: shikanoin heizo...

By cryy_Bc

shikanoin heizou, a loner detective met another detective from liyue, y/n l/n. after their meet they grew fou... More

introduction
1. S
3. U
4. N
im so sorry..

2. T

1.1K 27 50
By cryy_Bc

2. tomorrow

222. you must leave to do a case in liyua because they need the help but, heizou isn't going to  be there with you

setting : heizou's work place(bsda), inazuma city, byakko plain, konda village, ritou, docks of ritou, and y/n's house.
characters : heizou, you, ningguangs assistant, mentioning of ningguang, mentioning of yelan, and ryuuji/takeo.

あなたはいつも私も特別です:)

no one's pov.
"your leaving? why though?"

heizou was baffled. you where leaving him for a case in liyue.

"ms. baiwen said that lady ningguang needed me in liyue. she explained that she as opened the chasm and something odd is happening down there."

heizou couldn't believe this. what concerned him the most was if you where going alone. you had no item gifted to you by the gods, or in other words a vision like him. you where good with a f/w but, what if you didn't have time to defend yourself?

"are you going alone?"

just by him speaking anyone could hear the concern in his voice.

"no, lady ningguang assigned me with someone."

"is it a guy?"

heizou was a tad jelly. i mean someone was going with you and that someone wasn't him? if it was a guy heizou would find a way to get to liyue.

"no it isn't. it's someone named yelan. you weren't jealously were you?"

"me? never! i just wouldn't want someone doing some funny business with my dearest y/n."

you let out a chuckle. heizou is kinda easy to read.

"anyway when are you going?"

"tomorrow."

silence.

"tomorrow.?"

you nodded. then heizou was again baffled.

"why so soon?"

"no idea."

heizou was thinking to himself about this matter. he also wondered how long it will take with this case.

"well..because it's so soon may i help you get ready?"

you nodded. then walking out of his office to go to your house for all you stuff.

"hey! wait up!"

out side of the bantan sango detective agency.

"detective heizou? detective y/n? where are you two going?"

sango was another detective working at bantan sango detective agency but she's always standing outside.

"hello sango. we are just going to y/n house to get their luggage for the trip they're going on."

sango just nodded and went back to whatever she was doing.

"ah y/n and heizou! i heard that you y/n are going on a trip!"

ryuuji was also a detective but he keeps on getting lost, in trouble, or just in a problem.

"hi takeo. i hope you're doing well."

he smiled and answered.

"i am! thank you, y/n! i hope you have a safe trip."

"much appreciate, takeo."

you both where walking to ritou to y/n's house. going through byakko plain and konda village, you both finally made it to ritou. now all you had to do was make it to the docks.

"aw my flower is slowly dying.."

y/n reached to their orange flower, feeling its petals.

"i promise to water it for you while you're gone, my dearest."

y/n looked at heizou and saw his smile knowing that he would never let your flower die.

"you're the best, heizou. i love you."

heizou smirked and then put his hand to his ear.

"huh? what was that? i didn't hear youu."

"oh stop it."

inside y/n's house.

"still as clean as ever. i don't know how you do it, my dearest."

"mermaid magic, duh."

heizou gave y/n a confused look. he probably didn't read the book at yaes publishing house yet.

"let's get to packing!"

20 minutes later..

"you got everything?"

y/n smiled and nodded.

"i just need to zipper this up and i should be good."

y/n looked up and didn't see heizou.

"huh? heizou? where did-"

before y/n could finish they were lifted up into the air with arms around their waste.

"then if you're done let's get some sleep!"

you both landed on the couch with a oof.

"you need to be more careful."

"i am always careful!"

after awhile you both were sleeping on the couch in each other's arms.

this was supposed to be out yesterday but i went over my friends sorry 🙁

(5-29-22)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.5K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
905K 54.4K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
37.3K 47 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
1.4M 95.9K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...