๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ | Matt Sturnio...

By cucumberinpicklejar

๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ :adjective /หˆpษ™หfษชkt/ Definition: absolute; complete Where 3 best friends meet the Sturniolo t... More

Authors Note
Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thiry Five
Thirty Six
.

Twenty Five

3.1K 27 52
By cucumberinpicklejar

Messages

Lacified

Mattyb, Chrispy🐛, divstick, zia, Nickisthebest, Venusbigpenus and Layschips🥔

Mattyb

Guys don't forget there's a party tomorrow at 9

Divstick

Omg I litch forgot abt thattt

Layschips🥔

I have no idea what I'm gna wear omg

Nickisthebest

Same I don't like party's that much

Chrispy🐛

We gotta go tho all the relevant influencers are going it'll be good to get to know ppl cause they're all doing the same things as us

Nickisthebest

I think that is probs the smartest thing I've ever heard Chris say

Venusbigpenus

LITCH IM IN SHOCK

Chrispy🐛

Stfu

Mattyb

He's right tho

Divstick

Agreed

Venusbigpenus

Yeah but we literally colab all the time and we get millions of views why do we need to know more ppl

Chrispy🐛

More views? More opportunities

Nickisthebest

Laylahs changed him frfr

Layschips🥔

I'm smart and It rubbed off on him

Venusbigpenus

Don't gas yourself up too much now

Layschips🥔

Stfu up but he does have a point tho and it's always nice to meet new ppl too

Venusbigpenus

No it's not

Layschips🥔

Ur jus saying that cause ur a nerd

Venusbigpenus

Bye

Mattyb

Is everyone coming then? Cause I needa tell my friend

Divstick

Yeah

Layschips🥔

Ya

Venusbigpenus

Ok

Mattyb

Cool

(read by everyone)

"Are you guys actually going to this thing tomorrow?" Venus looked at Divina curiously.

"Yeah It'll be fun and we might meet some YouTubers, think about it," she replied.

"And it's nice to let go every once in a while!" Laylah yelled from the hallway causing the girls to giggle wondering why she didn't just walk in the room.

"Why? Are you feeling bad about it?" Divina questioned, adjusting her position on the couch.

"I don't know, I guess I just haven't been to a party in a while," Venus said fidgeting with the rings on her fingers, "and we're YouTubers and so are the triplets but we act more like normal people than influencers and everyone at the party will probs be like that."

Divina nodded her head slowly, "I get you but our fans like that about us anyways and by just getting our names out there will bring more publicity."

"Yeah I guess, ok let's do it then," Venus let out an unconvincing smile at her friend as she dragged her hair into a clip; Divina waved her hand as a way for the girl to elaborate as she knew she had more to say.

"Anddd you know how we're the triplets plus ones though.. is Matt still taking me?" Venus asked lowering her gaze to Milo sleeping on the floor as she played with the strings on her hoodie, a nervous habit she picked up when she was younger.

"I guess so," Divina replied, her head tilting as she gazed at Venus with a sympathetic look, "he never cancelled on you and he didn't say anything on the chat so you're probs still going with him," the curly hair girl shrugged. Venus simply sat there lost in thought as she panicked about how tomorrow was going to be. The pair were on good terms now considering she slept on him last night, a small smile crept on her face as she recalled the events of the night before, completely forgetting about the girl Matt was supposedly talking to. A warm feeling embraced her as the thought of the boy consumed her mind, she hoped that the two would eventually go back to the way things were and that one day, maybe one day she could call him hers.

For the next two hours, the two of them binge watched Rick n Morty, singing along to all the songs until Laylah stormed into the middle of the room making a scene.

"GUYS!" She yelled. Divina and Venus rolled their eyes as she stood there with her hand on her hip dramatically.

"What?" Divina spoke in an uninterested tone.

"We have a problem," Laylah began pausing for dramatic effect.

"Girl just spit it out, we're watching something," Venus clapped back, earning a middle finger from the girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA WEAR TOMORROW! Like honestly I've been staring at my wardrobe since you guys turned this shit on and now all my clothes are on my floor and everything seems so ugly now. Do I wear a dress? Or is that too formal? Chris said to wear whatever which wasn't helpful cause does it mean like casual whatever or party whatever?" Laylah rambled, waving her arms around enthusiastically and stomping her foot at certain parts like a child.

"Girl chill the fuck out, it's not like we're going to the met gala," Divina laughed.

"Yeah literally just wear a dress, i'm wearing this black dress i got ages ago that i was saving for a party," Venus added to the conversation.

"Yeah but you always know what you're gonna wear it's not fair," Laylah huffed as she fell onto the couch, her arms folded across her chest. "Divina, help me pick pleaseeee, pretty please with a cherry on top," she gave her puppy dog eyes, jumping to the side of the couch as she reached to grab her friend's arm in desperation.

"Don't look at me with that ugly ass look," Divina grimaced, earning a laugh from Venus, "I'll help you though just cause I pity you, come on," she sighed as she walked over to Layah's room.

Half an hour later, they had both picked out outfits to wear and piled back into the living room continuing the episodes of Spongebob when a knock sounded at the door. Divina lazily peeled herself off the couch and strolled to the door, as she turned the handle Zian burst through the door with a confused expression on his face.

"What the fuck happened to you?" She chuckled slightly as the scene would be comic if she wasn't so concerned for his actual wellbeing.

"I haven't slept all night guys," he replied as the other two girls sleepily walked towards the kitchen counter where everyone was.

"Why...?" Venus asked slowly, unsure of how to respond.

"Ok, ever since last night, i couldn't stop thinking about this one person, i kinda liked them before but now my feelings are getting stronger and i'm getting scared and i don't know how to act and i doubt the other person feels the same way and i'm scared of rejection and-" Zian breathlessly said before Divina cut him off.

"Woah slow down Z, do you want some water?" She put a hand on his shoulder to which he nodded frantically. "Ok... may I ask who it is?" the girl continued.

"Well you guys know them really well and I don't want it to be awkward but I just have to get it off my shoulders because I don't think I can do this anymore."

Laylah and Divina shared a look with each other then looked at Venus who understood what they were thinking. Venus looked at him with wide eyes, thinking one thing in her mind, 'god i hope it's not me, please don't say my name.'

"Are you talking about Venus...?" Laylah said sceptically, looking into his eyes trying to read what was going on in his mind. Knowing their history together it would be a fair assumption.

"What? No!" Zian yelled, "no offence V but that was a high school thing. I'll admit I thought I still liked you when we were at the cafe that one night but then I realised after a while that I liked you more as a friend." Venus let out a loud laugh followed by a sigh of relief.

"Dude i really thought you were gonna say me for a second, i was holding my breath the entire time," she replied, "but then who is it?"

The dark haired boy looked at all three girls, biting his nails as he tried to think of the best way to say the next bit; he knew it was coming but he wasn't prepared, he had walked all the way running off of pure adrenaline and now he faced reality. He dragged in a deep breath and let go as he saw their faces grow more concerned with each passing second.

"Basically, i think i'm bisexual. No, i know i'm bi and i like a guy and he's your guys friend and i've been freaking out cause i don't wanna be gay cause my family will literally disown me if they found out but i can't help it, so i'm scared if i ever get in a relationship with a man it'll always be in secret. But I really like this guy and I don't know if he likes me back and I really want him to because I think he's so fine and yeah..." he spoke fast, waving his arms around, letting everything go that had been haunting his mind for so long. He finally looked back at his friends and furrowed his eyebrows to see them all with beaming smiles when Venus ran over to him and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"You don't ever have to feel scared or pressured to tell us anything, we love you so much Z and if it gets hard with your family, we'll support you all the way," she looked around at the girls who all nodded their heads. A small tear escaped Zian's eyes as all the stress was over.

"Thank you so much, I love you guys too," he replied as the rest of them joined in with the hug. After a minute of silence, Divina pulled away and smirked at him.

"It's Nick, isn't it?" She put her hand on her hip. Zian's eyes widened as he watched Laylah and Venus stand next to her copying her stance.

"What makes you say that?" he rolled his eyes playfully at the girls.

"Dude, he's the only gay man we're actualy best friends with, it's kinda obvious," Laylah laughed.

"Damn, well yeah it is him," he said defeated as all three of them squealed and jumped up and down, clapping their hands like children.

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" Venus asked.

"I don't know but I wanna do something soon," he replied.

"Let's plan something," Laylah sat down at the counter, putting her hair into a ponytail. Everyone stayed quiet as they tried to think of ideas,

"Next time we all hang out just be closer to him, we'll back off and make sure you guys get more time together," Venus spoke up.

"YEAH and after that you guys have to plan to hang out again and then it'll be a cycle and then finally you can make your move," Divina added.

"Are you gonna tell him you're bi?" Laylah asked, watching as she put a chip in her mouth.

"Yeah obviously, that's like the first step, so he knows but like how am i meant to say that casually without making it too obvious that i like him?" he questioned.

An hour later and they were all back to watching Spongebob on the big Tv, they had devised a plan and decided they were only going to help with the first part but after they begin to hang out, It will be up to Zian. A knock sounded at the door and Laylah jumped up to get it, she opened the door and there stood Nick and Chris. The girl jumped into Chris' arms, hugging his neck tightly as they told each other how much they missed one another. Nick fake gagged and walked in and sat down on the same couch Zian was sitting on which made Divina and Venus look at each other with a smirk.

"Why are you guys acting weird...?" Nick asked cautiously, squinting at the girls suspiciously.

"How are we acting weird?" Divina said quickly, a bit too defensively, her amused look unchanging.

"Not even a hello and you guys are smiling at each other devilishly like you're planning my death," he replied, still confused.

"Oh sorry Nicolas, we should have introduced ourselves and greeted you into the house you're at almost every day," Venus laughed as Nick rolled his eyes.

"Where's Bernard?" Divina asked, as Chris and Laylah walked into the room finally.

"He said he was going to a friend's house," he replied.

"Who's he friends with that we're not?" Divina continued asking all the questions Venus wanted but was too shy to say.

"I don't really know... I think it's this girl called Kya," He replied hesitantly as he looked at Venus sadly to which she just watched with an expressionless face.

"Oh Kya is my friend from work, it's strange that he's hanging out with her though, we usually go as a trio," Zian chimed in as he shifted on the couch, draping his arm lazily over the top. Divina looked at Venus as she stared into space clearly thinking about Matt and Kya so she put her hand on her shoulder and mouthed, 'it's ok stop thinking.' The brown-eyed girl nodded, moving her attention back to the movie.

By midnight, a total of ten episodes of the office had been played and everyone's eyes were slowly closing except Nick who had fallen fast asleep on Zian's shoulder to which he wore a happy smile the entire time. All six of them decided to sleep over in the living room: they pumped up an inflatable bed, brought duvets, pillows and big fluffy blankets and pushed the couches together. The room was a crowded but cosy mess where they all found comfort and warmth in each other. Despite only becoming friends a few months ago, they all felt as though they had known each other forever and felt like they could share anything knowing that they had support.

Authors Note

Sorry for not uploading in ages i'm gna double update to try and make up for it exams are hell im gna be so happy when this is all over but also sad cause that means high school is fully over for me apart from prom. 

Thank you guys for all the support, we hit 30k which is mad cause i litch started this book less than a month ago. I'm mind blown also the triplets are almost at 2 million on youtube!! jeez i remember when they hit 100k. Also Chris looked so sad in the vlog on Wednesday and i feel so bad idk why hes sad but i hope the new attention isn't too much for them all. They're literally so precious we gotta protect themmm

I hope you all had or have a blessed day and remember to eat and drink and i love you all 

Love, Deven <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 6.7K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
1.8K 127 8
* ๐“ˆ’ ๐“‚…๏พŸ best friends since freshmen year, jules and matt find themselves in a situation where one gets broken and the other is submerged with regret...
9.1K 110 11
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›: CHRIS IS IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND. HE WANTS HER TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND SO BAD. SO BAD THAT HE RESORTS TO USING WIKIHOW TO GET ROMI...
150K 3.3K 15
"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'." เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”€โ”€ (๐ŸŽ) ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป returns back to...