The Guardian(Male Reader X DC)

By XxRedxX999

The story of journey, love, justice, and choice. More

Chapter One:Resurrection
Chapter Two:Training Day
Chapter Three:We need a hero
Chapter Four:Guardian Angel
Chapter Five: Helping Hand
Chapter Six:Reunited
Chapter Seven: Restraint
Chapter Eight:Responsibility
Chapter Nine:Outcast
Chapter 10:New In Town
Chapter Eleven:An Ally

Chapter Twelve: Anarchy

535 11 3
By XxRedxX999

Y/N watched as the news feed cut off, 'John Zucco is Tony Zucco's cousin and the one who's bank was broken into, those thugs must be under Anarky'

Y/N thought pacing inside the hotel room.

Bzzz bzzz

His phone rang "Hello?" He said answering the phone "Y/N, Are you alright? I heard the news" He immediately recognized the voice "I'm fine, Mom, are you safe?" Y/N asked "I'm fine,sweetie, Rose is a very sweet girl"

"Don't trust her, you don't know what she's capable of"

"A day ago I didn't know what you could do, not everything is expected to be how it seems"

"I know...I've got to go, I love you"

"I love you too, tell Rose I said dinner will be waiting"

The call ended leaving him confused by her last words "Your mom is sweet" Rose said Y/N quickly turned around Rose was standing by the door "Why aren't you with her?" Y/N asked stepping forward "Well I was but she wanted me to find you after we settled down, looks like your running solo now. Guess the sidekicks weren't your style" Rose said sitting on the bed "You've found me, now go" He simply said "Fine, by the way who's this Anarky guy?" She asked "None of your concern"

"He's yours right? You've only been here for five minutes and your already being a hero, why?" Rose asked Y/N looked out his window staring at the city "Gotham showed me that there's no such thing as good or evil, just what a person truly are in the light and in the dark, this city doesn't have a Batman or Superman. It's easy for the corrupt to take hold of her, only I can show them that their deeds will not go unpunished" Y/N stated

Rose chuckled "What's funny?" He asked curious to what amused her "Nothing, you and Anarky would get along just fine" Rose stated Y/N raised an eyebrow "He's a murderer, I'm nothing like him" Y/N said "Right, both wanting to get rid of those who has hurt others that are innocent, your only exception is not killing them. Your right he's better" Rose said

"People don't have to die, even those who are far from innocent deserves another chance"

"Really? Even my dad" Asked Rose Y/N was silent Rose approached him both standing close to each other "What about me? You could've turned me in and took your mom to the Jr. Justice league instead you left her with me a murderer, why?" She asked Y/N looked her in the eyes "Because you want another chance and I'm giving you one" Y/N said Rose smiled a little "When he finds you and he will, he'll try to kill you by any means necessary, he'll stop at nothing to get his revenge what will you do to stop him, what are you prepared to do?" Rose said looking him in the eyes a knock on the door interrupted their moment.

"Hey, Y/N, sorry I came unannounced I brought some food" Catalina said standing in the hallway.

"Didn't know you had a girlfriend?" Rose said stepping away from Y/N "She's a friend" Y/N said Rose opened the window "That's how it always start, see you around, hero" She said leaping out the window into the night.

Y/N lingered for a moment thinking about her question would prison stop Deathstroke? He shook off the thought walking to the door opening it. "Hey" Y/N greeted "Hey, sorry about the visit just wanted to talk" Catalina said Y/N let her in Catalina sat the food down on a dresser "I'm guessing you've heard the news?" Catalina asked Y/N nodded "A serial killer is on the loose who would've thought" Y/N said "Not just a serial killer one gunning for the Zucco crime family ever since you showed things are going off the rails" Catalina stated Y/N chuckled "Here I thought I was a good luck charm around people" Y/N said "Well there are some positives, there's someone else gunning for Zucco. Blüdhaven has it's very own vigalante" Catalina said Y/N raised an eyebrow "Really what's his name?" Y/N asked "I don't know he came to me last night with evidence that could get Zucco behind bars for good" Catalina said "Well that's good hope he's not like this Anarky guy" Y/N said Catalina shook her head "I got a feeling he's better for this city a lot of stuff has happened under the police noses yet this guy found the one thing I've been searching for my whole career simply by chance, it's a tough pill to swallow but it's reality the police can't get it done but he can" Catalina stated Y/N didn't know how to feel this sudden weight on his shoulders "I don't think he's doing this because he's the only one that can" I said she raised an eyebrow "Oh really, well why do you think he does it?" She asked "To show that their is no reason to fear those in power to show anyone can stand up against those who prey on the weak" I answered Catalina stared at me questioningly "Sounds like you know him well" She said "Guess we've got the same mind" Y/N stated smirking.

Catalina began to question Y/N in her mind Feeling he was hiding something from her "Well it's time I got going sorry about the walk in visit, I'll see you tomorrow we can go and actually eat somewhere" Catalina said standing up walking to the door "Yeah sure, it was nice of you to stop by" Y/N said letting her out the room.

He closed the door all of sudden a bright orange light shines through his window didn't take long for him to realize that it was a large fire. Y/N quickly changed jumping out the window climbing the side of the building leaping across rooftops to the fire. Stopping at the edge of a building rooftop seeing a large penthouse fire.

Using his powers to see if anyone is still inside he found only one person. Diving off the building Guardian glided across smashing through a window. Guardian landed seeing multiple men killed not by the fire but multiple bullet wounds

"I'm glad you could see this"

Guardian turned to the voice seeing the man responsible for all of this, Anarchy. "What's your game? Why are you doing this?" Guardian asked "What are you talking about? I'm doing what you're doing I'm bringing justice to this city" He answered

"By murdering them, that's not justice that's vengeance. What did they do to you?" He asked Anarchy drew a gun "We are the same, help me bring these scum down and make Blüdhaven safe" Anarchy asked Guardian tightened his fist Anarchy sighed aiming his gun he began firing Guardian rolled out the way quickly charging at Anarchy.

Anarchy continued to fire missing due to Guardian's speed. Guardian threw a punch at Anarchy who narrowly dodged it Anarchy drew a knife slashing at Guardian who blocked each attack with his wrist armor Guardian punched Anarchy in tha stomach then kicking him across the burning room. "It's over stay down while you have the chance" Guardian stated as Anarchy picked himself up off the ground He began chuckling "Your good, great even, but your naive. You think stopping me will do anything? Criminals are like roaches no matter how many times you step on them..." Anarchy drew a grenade pulling the pin "...They just seem to return" Anarchy said rolling the grenade towards Guardian who quickly teleported out of the building.

Guardian appeared at the same building as before but watched as the burning bulding soon made a loud explosion inside the flooor the two just shared their small bout in.

Y/N returned to his hotel room throwing his helmet off on to the bed "Damn it, what the hell are you planning to do" He said to himself thinking about Anarchy's next move. There's only one thing that points back to anarchy and that's... "Tony Zucco" Y/N said realizing its time he paid the mobster a visit.

Tony opened the top of his expensive whiskey pouring himself a glass and the police commissioner of Blüdhaven a glass. "I ensure you Mr.Zucco we are on the hunt for this Anarchy guy and your cousin" the commissioner said Tony scoffed "Don't waste your time...we found John's body by my shipping yards last night barely could recognize him" Zucco said taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm sorry for your loss, what do you want my men to do?" He asked Tony opened his desk drawer giving the commissioner a file "Put your men on a twenty four hour watch on my people's homes so this guy won't get a chance to hit back" Tony Zucco stated the commissioner nodded taking the folder and leaving the office.

Zucco took his glass taking a large drink of his whiskey leaning in his chair before taking a cigar from his box "Zucco, we need to talk" Guardian said appearing in front of the mob boss Zucco looked at the vigilante with a simple smirk "Blüdhaven's very own hero, I'll say I appreciate you stopping that robbery at the bank belonged to the family for a long time" Zucco said cutting his cigar before lighting it inhaling it's fumes "How long have your families business been corrupted?" Guardian asked Tony exhaled blowing smoke at Guardians helmet.

"You've been here for what two nights? This isn't Gotham with clowns running around and two faced politicians here in Blüdhaven we take care of our own and we repay our debts" Zucco said Guardian placed both his hands on Tony's desk getting closer to his face "And if someone couldn't pay their debt, then what?" Guardian asked Tony smiled "They always pay their debt one way or another" Zucco stated suddenly a bodyguard came into the room bursting through the door "Sir we have a problem!" The guard yelled in a panicked voice before noticing the armored vigilante in the room quickly drawing his gun aiming it at him.

"No point in that, What's the issue?" Zucco asked the guard put his weapon away breathing slightly easier before looking back at his boss "It's your home sir, our lookouts got killed and someone set the place ablaze firefighters are on the way there but-"

"My wife and daughter are there!" Zucco stated cutting in Zucco looked to Guardian "If you can make sure they're still alive I'll tell you everything you need to know but if they're...This Anarchy won't be the only one setting this city on fire" Zucco said getting out of his chair while taking a gun out of his desk "Do we have a deal?" Zucco asked holding his hand out Guardian questioningly looked at it before looking at Zucco seeing truly a scared and husband and father asking for his help.

Guardian shook it before disappearing in a green mist. Zucco looked at his bodyguard "Gather the boys and spread them across the city put everyone on high alert but were gunning for Anarchy so stay low profile no need drawing attention to any other families" Zucco ordered suddenly gun shots rang throughout his safe house "What the hell is that!?" The guard said getting his gun ready "Forget everything I said and get everybody ass here now looks like he found us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2K 36
The title says it all.
1.2K 189 25
โ ษชแด›'s แดแดส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ แด„แดœส€sแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษด แด€ ษขษชา“แด›. โž story is completed. d.c comics does not belong to me. skye/kiran & the stoyline belongs to me.
145K 3.4K 11
ONYX. โONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS YOU GOT TO BE FREE.โž [EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE] [cover by; solinvictus ] [ dxppelicious 2018 ]
7.3K 52 25
The title says it all