Derpy [Nene Onemine x M!reade...

By Idiotic_Moron

I suck at descriptions lol. A (somewhat) normal student is placed in a very odd high school. He tries his bes... More

A rough start (Prologue)
Reader's Profile (REMASTERED)
Detroit: Become student (Ch. 1)
Meeting Komi [GONE FISHING!!!] (Ch. 2)
Bro, you deadass built like a 🗿 (Ch. 3)
I'll have uhh... 2 number 9s... (Ch. 4)
Turning Red: The Anime (Ch. 5)
It's Just a Fever! Plus More! (Ch. 6)
Yandere Simulator (Ch. 07)
[Insert obscure reference] (Ch. 8)
JET BLACK WINGS!1!1 (Ch. 9)
Gochujang hot sauce (Ch. 11)
Obligatory pool episode (Ch. 12)
Edgy title name here (Ch. 13)
The Festival (Ch. 14)
Awkward confessions lmao (Ch. 15)
Soy wojak (Ch. 16)
Another festival (Ch. 17)
Damn bro, that's crazy (Ch.18)
The 3rd damn festival (Ch. 19)
Bruh 🗿 (Ch. 20)
Bing chilling (Ch. 21)
Vergil reference (Ch. 22)
The date (Ch. 23)
Yoo, christmas time (Ch. 24)
When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)
Happy new year! (Ch. 26)
Oh hey, mildly sexual activities (Ch. 27)
She trip on my field til I bus (Ch. 28)
The masculine urge to kiss the boys goodnight (Ch. 29)

Vineboom sfx (Ch. 10)

1.1K 45 43
By Idiotic_Moron

(Third Person POV)

It was like 4am. You woke up to the sound of a literal vine boom from your neighbor's house. You were going to go back to sleep, until you thought to yourself.

Y/N: *yawn* I should get ready now...

You groggily stumble downstairs. You checked if anybody touched the brownies you made for that special someone (spoilers: it's Onemine lmao).

Y/N: How do I give this to her without being an awkward piece of shit?

You decide to grab a hoodie and some comfy shorts. You were going to go on a small run at 4am. Weird, I know. You grab a pair of sneakers and start jogging out the door. It was still pretty dark outside and it was cold, but you decided that you were gonna exercise more often.

Y/N: Cold...

You run back inside to grab a scarf and longer pants which just so happened to be really comfortable. After a bit of running, you see the sun starting to rise. It was pretty, you told yourself that you would do this more often. You head back inside and find your parents about to leave.

Y/N: Oh, you guys leaving early?

F/N: Yeah... Gotta check on the ramen!

Y/N: Alright, be safe.

M/N: You too sweetheart.

They leave and you rush inside to shower. After you freshen up, you prepare breakfast and lunch for you and your sister. You prepared 2 omelettes for breakfast and like 4 sandwiches. Your sister groggily walks down the stairs.

S/N: What's cookin?

Y/N: Omelettes

S/N: Cool.

You both eat in silence, after you finish, you grab a drink of water and get ready to leave.

S/N: What's with the other bag?

Y/N: You know... The bet.

Before she can say anything, you rush outside and get onto your bike. You start biking to school. Only to realize that after your productive morning, you feel tired as shit. It also starts raining, glad you brought your umbrella... You did bring it right?

Y/N: Damnit!

Oh well, cry about it.

After biking to the closest convenience store and drying yourself off with a few napkins and bringing an umbrella, you continue your journey to school. You walk your bike there and head inside.

Y/N: Alright... What the frick!?

You find a note, a very ominous note. It said 'The cats and dogs are going splat.'.

You head inside the classroom only to find Najimi, Tadano and Komi.

Y/N: What's with this?

You show them the note, Komi starts scribbling away. She writes that she wants to tell jokes and make people laugh because it's important to communicating or something.

Y/N: Fair enough.

You head to your seat and instantly doze off.

(Timeskip)

It was almost time to leave school. Just like the idiot you are, you didn't give Onemine the brownies yet. You were looking around for her. You head into the hallway and find her at the lockers.

Y/N: Ah! Wait up!

Onemine: Huh?

Y/N: Please accept this!

You hand her the box of brownies. You put in a lot of off-screen effort into them. Onemine takes them and just as she was about to respond, you are dragged away by Najimi.

Najimi: Yo L/N! Wanna go buy clothes with us?

Y/N: Huh? But-

Onemine: You can go, I'm kind of busy so we can hang out later okay?

Y/N: Sure...

Lol, get cockblocked by Najimi. Anyways, you're now with Najimi, Tadano, Agari and Komi. You were dragged to a mall to buy clothes for Komi...

Y/N: I'm gonna go look around for something to wear.

You separate from the group only to replaced by Yamai. Eh who cares. You look around and decide to settle on a white t-shirt, grey jacket and a pair of really comfy trousers. You navigate into the changing rooms.

Y/N: This looks nice, and comfy too.

You start undressing only to have your stall opened... By Najimi.

Najimi: It's time for the reveal!

Tadano: Wait! Najimi that's the wrong-

Y/N: What are you doing?!

Najimi: Eeh!

Yamai: What's this lowly scum doing here?

Agari: A-Ah L/N-san!

Oh right, you were shirtless. Nothing too remarkable though (rip). You stare at Najimi for what felt like forever (which was only like 10 seconds) and just close the stall on them.

Anyways, after you finish changing, you see Komi with a sort of nerdy set of clothes, not that you had much say, you valued comfort over fashion. You set off for a comfy grey hoodie. You had like 5000 yen to spare because the crap you found... WAS 70% OFF?! Holy hell, why didn't I find this in my store? Anyways, after picking out a comfy hoodie and t-shirt.M, you check out at the register and awkwardly pay the cashier. You return to the group only to find Komi in a good outfit and everyone really amazed, it was a good outfit.

Y/N: Hmm...

Tadano: Should we head out now?

Yamai: Komi...

Agari: Ramen...

Anyways all of you head back. I don't have much else to say.

(Timeskip)

Ah, the ever annoying exams. You were pretty set, you had your notes and were revising them. If you revised enough you'd be set.

Onemine: Whatcha got there?

Y/N: Notes, for the exams next week.

Onemine: Ah, I see. Wanna study together, in the library?

Y/N: Sure.

Onemine smiles at you.

Onemine: Great!

That damned smile, it did something to you. Anyways, you're approached by the Normie squad.

Chiarai: Yo!

Shinobino: Greetings.

Sonoda: Hello!

Y/N: Hi...

Chiarai: You guys wanna join us? We're gonna study for the exams in the library.

Onemine: Sure.

Damn, cockblocked again. Sucks to be you. Anyways, you guys head into the library to study. It goes well, you witness a few students (including Najimi) get absolutely destroyed by a paper fan.

Onemine: I gotta head to the restroom real quick.

Y/N: Sure.

Onemine leaves to the restroom, that leaves you and the Normie squad.

Sonoda: Soo... Which girl is the hottest?

Y/N: Huh?

Chiarai: Definitely Komi...

Y/N: What?

Shinobino: I agree with you.

Y/N: Hold on, what're you guys talking about?

Chiarai: Hmm? The hottest girl in our class.

Sonoda: Who do you think is the hottest in our class? They're all really good.

Y/N: Onemine is the hottest.

Chiarai: Knew it.

Sonoda: What?!

Shinobino: Hmm, yes. I've seen you 2 together a lot. May I still ask why you think she's hotter than Komi?

You started blushing, thinking about what had happened with you and Onemine together. You notice everyone staring at you, so you quickly hide your face behind your hand in shame.

Chiarai: Woah, this is so out-of-character...

Sonoda: Holy shit...

Shinobino: Ahh, it seems there is a lot to discuss.

Y/N: Uhh...

Onemine returns, oh thank god

Onemine: So, you guys doing good?

Chiarai: All set!

He quickly gets hit in the back of the head by the librarian. Poor guy.

Chiarai: Ow!

Shinobino: We seem to be ready.

Sonoda: Yeah.

They all finished covering the material, you were also done but decided to stay with Onemine.

Onemine: Did you finish?

Y/N: Yeah, just making sure I get above a 90 on the test.

Onemine: That's good.

Y/N: Yeah.

Onemine: Wanna play a game?

Oh my god it's that one puppet from the saw movies!

Y/N: Sure.

What you weren't expecting was her to bring out a snack. You had no idea what was going on.

Y/N: Huh?

Onemine: The pocky game.

Okay as the narrator I'm gonna need to research this because I've only seen it once soooo...

Y/N: What's that?

Onemine: So we both just put one side of it in our mouth and see who can hold onto it the longest.

Y/N: Sounds fun.

You didn't look like it, but that didn't matter.

Onemine: Alright, here you take this side and I take this side...

It felt pretty awkward, you were confused as to why, I mean, you've never played it so there's nothing to be embarrassed about... right?

Wrong...

Y/N: 'Holy shit this is really awkward!'

You were screaming inside, seeing Onemine's lips so close to yours, it's not even that intimate, you were just really awkward. You find yourself moving towards the center of the little stick snack, why? Well, you didn't know, but you knew it was gonna crack if you kept it there...

...

Oh shit it looked really intimate now. Your lips were almost touching. If this kept up it would be an early kiss!

*Crash!*

Wow, that startled you. You realize you let go of that little chocolate stick.

Onemine: I won.

Y/N: Yeah...

Onemine: What was that anyway?

You quickly turn to see Najimi getting dragged away by the library assistant. You notice Tadano and Komi with a Jenga tower that had fallen.

Hah, you just got cockblocked by a stack of Jenga.

Onemine: Woah.

Y/N: Poor Najimi... On second thought, not really.

Onemine: On another note... Good luck on the test next week.

Y/N: Thanks... You too...

You couldn't even look her in the eye anymore, it was pretty awkward for you.

Onemine: We should head back.

Y/N: You go on ahead... I'll clean up first.

Onemine: You sure? Don't you have vice-president stuff to do?

Y/N: Crap...

Onemine: Don't worry, I'll clean up.

Y/N: You sure?

Onemine: I'll be fine, you should go now.

Y/N: If you say so...

You leave to some weird school meeting. Tadano was also rushing there and met up with you. When you left, Onemine just stood there, looking at the pack of pocky. She starts blushing.

Onemine: 'That was so close...'
(Was that out of character? I hope not or I'll actually die)

(Timeskip)
Sheesh, you got a 93 on the test. You didn't know why you went for it. Your parents only cared that you tried your best. Maybe it was for some more job opportunities.

Chiarai: Eyy! All 3 of us passed!

Shinobino: Yes we have.

Sonoda: You got that right!

Chiarai looks at you.

Chiarai: Did you pass? It's ok if you didn't man.

Y/M: Yeah, I did pass.

Shinobino: How much did you get?

Y/N: Like 93.

Chiarai: Heh.

They all blanked out. Oh well, your body needed to rest after that painful jogging session in the morning.

Well, summer vacation is upon us now. Something you weren't as excited about as you initially thought you were gonna be.

After school, you head home. You are greeted with your sister.

S/N: You're home!

Yes, you are home.

Y/N: Mmm.

S/N: Wanna do anything?

Y/N: Sleep...

S/N: Huh?!

Y/N: I'm gonna go sleep.

S/N: Exam stress? Did you fail?

Y/N: I passed.

S/N: So you're just tired?

Y/N: Yeah.

You head upstairs and go to bed. You lie down and slowly drift into sleep.

Little did you know, the dreams that you were gonna have, weren't going to be very dry, that's for sure.

(Note: Really tired and sleepy, feel like this chapter was kinda rushed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
7.4K 74 18
(Bare with me as this is my first story ever, so um yeah don't judge it lol) ||Will this involve smut/Lemon?|| AGED UP Btw Don't know if I could writ...
7.9K 274 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...