The Star & Moon Light All Nig...

By Darkoreahhhh

Before reading this, I recommend you to read both previous books, (the red and blue one) Minato came back aft... More

Character List
Prologue
Saint Louis: The Delusional Belief
Jeanne d'Arc: Burning Passion
Le Triomphant: Real Colors of the Tricolore
Béarn: The Sneaky Cardinal Assassin
L'Opiniâtre: The Mysterious Potion
Le Téméraire: Innocent or Sinful
Surcouf: Lewd Thoughts
Émile Bertin: Elegant In The Outside, Devious In The Inside
Forbin: The Confession
Champagne: Mysterious Aura
Iris Libre: Darkness in the Light
Vichya Dominion: The Axe Falls
Vichya Dominion Character List
Brewing Tensions Within the Iris Orthodoxy
Algérie: Who to Trust?
La Galissonnière: Bloody Axe
Gascogne: False Alarm?

The Iris Civil-War

71 1 0
By Darkoreahhhh

Takao, Enterprise, and I chatted together as Takao's ship headed towards the base. Enterprise told me about her training which sounded more of an adventure than actual training...

Enterprise: So, your girlfriend... how is she like?

Minato: Well... I'm grateful to be with her. She's honest, loyal, respectful... words can't explain how much I love her.

Enterprise: Heh, anything that makes you feel something?

Minato: Well... Richelieu has nice legs and thighs... not only that but her bust is fairly normal. Not to big or small.

Enterprise: Ah, so you don't mind telling us what you like about her. Nice. What about Takao's size? Hehe!

Takao looked at her chest and blushed. She then looked at me.

Takao: C-Can we talk about something else...

Enterprise just giggled.

Takao: *ahem* Are you two getting married any time soon? Hmmm Minato??

She said that in a tone to make fun of me. But, luckily for her...

Minato: After this civil war is over... maybe I will.

They looked at me shocked thinking I was gonna say something else.

Takao: Wow, that wasn't what I was expecting as an answer...

Minato: Well I'm just giving my honest opinion on marriage... after a certain shipgirl.

Enterprise: ...Belfast hm?

Minato: Yeah... she did tell me something about that.

More like making a child with Richelieu! But if Richelieu doesn't mind... then... I guess I wouldn't mind either...

Hmm... a child between me and Richelieu... how would that turn out?

Enterprise: Hehe, she told me something like that when I was deeply in love with you.

Minato: *sigh* That maid.

Enterprise: I can't wait to see everyone again!

Takao: Don't forget, you might have to fight in the war. So, don't get too comfortable.

Enterprise: Serious as always Takao. Don't worry I'll be prepared!

The three of us laughed until we heard another ship coming toward us.

I got up and saw Richelieu waving at me.

She's on Saint Louis's ship.

Richelieu: Hi Minato!

She jumped onto Takao's ship and we hugged each other.

Richelieu: I missed you mon amour...

Minato: Yeah, I did too.

We then kissed, not caring that Enterprise, Takao, and Saint Louis were there.

Takao: *whispers* See Enty... they really love each other.

Enterprise: *whispers* Yeah... Love is beautiful isn't it?

Saint Louis: *whispers* Seems like they no longer mind showing their love in the open.

Richelieu and I stopped kissing and looked at them.

Richelieu: Ehe... sorry my friends, I just haven't seen him in a while.

Takao, Enterprise, & Saint Louis: It's fine.

Minato: Anyways, let's get back to base.

Everyone: Right!

Takao got her rigging as we went on Saint Louis's ship.

Five minutes later

As we came back to the base, Richelieu and I went to my office to start planning the war against Vichya. I noticed Nico sleeping on my chair as we entered. I told Saint Louis, Takao, and Enterprise to help the Iris Libre get ready alongside some other shipgirls.

Richelieu was carrying some paperwork alongside notes of the Vichya Dominion shipgirls.

Minato: Alright. Let's get started.

Richelieu: Mhm!

Richelieu: This is the main leader, Jean Bart, my sister. She can rival my strength however I don't know her true power after the Iris Orthodoxy fell.

She showed me the next.

Richelieu: Tartu, Vauquelin, Le Malin, and Le Mars are all destroyers. Jean Bart is probably planning to have them charge into our fleets because of their speed.

Sending them to disorganize our frontline hm? Heh, we'll see about that Jean...

Richelieu showed me the next batch of shipgirls.

Richelieu: La Galissonnière, Foch, and Algérie might serve as dummies to tank our hits but they are pretty strong to retaliate. We should watch out for Algérie specifically.

Minato: A tank hm? Seems like we need someone to easily destroy that strength of hers.

Richelieu: Lastly, Gascogne and Dunkerque. Dunkerque wields a very slim sword but don't let it deceive you. A blow from that can lead to heavy damage. Then there's Gascogne, she's a priority ship so we should have Champagne take care of her.

Minato: Alright... thanks for the information.

Minato: Here come look at this. I made two fleets to take them on as you were talking.

Richelieu came over to me and saw my fleets.

Richelieu: So I'll be leading the charge? Alright!

Minato: Yeah. You're the leader of the Iris Libre after all. I know we can win this together. Get all your Iris Libre allies ready.

Richelieu: Oui! I'll be going now. Stay safe mon amour.

Richelieu blew a kiss at me as she left my office.

Looks like another battle is about to happen. However... before that happens... I think I have to do it now.

I stored the papers she showed me in a drawer.

I left to go to Akashi's shop.

When I got there, I saw Akashi sleeping on the counter.

Minato: Hey, Akashi. Got a minute?

Akashi: *yawn* Nya? Commander?

Minato: Can I... have the forbidden ring back?

Akashi: W-WHAT!??? ARE YOU SURE NYA!?

Minato: Yes. I made up my choice... I want to oath Richelieu. I want her to become my actual wife.

Akashi: Seriously? Well... alright nya.

Akashi opened up a safe revealing the oath ring that made me go through hell.

As Akashi was about to give me it, she stopped.

Akashi: 600 gems!

Minato: Oh come on! Fine! Take it!

I got some gems from my pockets and gave them to her.

Damn cat...

I left her store with the Oath ring hidden in my pocket.

I'll tell her... once we are finished with this war.

The memories this oath ring made me go through... hehe, how terrible that experience was...

*Announcer speaker*

Attention all shipgirls! This isn't a drill! We are under attack by the Vichya Dominion. We fight to reunite the Iris Orthodoxy! To arms!

That voice. It's Richelieu. Vichya is coming towards us now?

I gotta rush to the frontlines.

Huh?

I think I saw a figure running... who might it be though? Well I got to get to Richelieu, no time to find out who that was.

Two minutes later

As I got to the docks I saw every Iris Libre shipgirl alongside Akira, Yu, Warspite, Enterprise, Takao, Jintsuu, Essex, Hiryuu, and Souryuu.

Minato: How far are they from the base?

Richelieu: From Béarn's calculations, 10 minutes. Enterprise's eagle was able to scout out their location.

Enterprise: Yep! That's Grimmy for you!

Minato: Heh, as long as we don't mess up our tactics and don't get scared... we'll be fine.

Minato: Alright, there's gonna be three fleets now that we got some more ships. Richelieu will lead fleet 1 alongside me. Those ships on fleet 1 know who they are. Fleet 2 is led by Warspite alongside the shipgirls who were told. Lastly, the non Iris ships are together for support against the Vichya shipgirls.

Akira: Heh, leading a fleet hm Warcorgi?

Warspite: Yes... I am honored that I'll be important in this war. I'll do my best, Cardinal Richelieu and for the Queen.

Richelieu: Thank you. However, everyone here will be important. We don't want to take their life, just defeat them and capture them.

Jeanne d'Arc: I pray to the lord, that no lives will be taken...

Le Triomphant: Le Malin...

Minato: Don't worry Triomphant. We'll reunite you with your sister.

*BOOM*

Another explosion at us?

Maillé Brézé: Ehe~ That was a close one!

She... managed to protected everyone with that small shield?

Maillé Brézé: I promise to protect the Cardinal and the Commander! It is my vow...

Richelieu: Merci Béarn.

Béarn: That shelling...

Minato: Do you know who fired it?

Béarn: ...it's either Jean Bart or Gascogne.

Richelieu: I have a feeling it was Jean. She's always trying to bring fear into her enemies. We have to stay focused.

Saint Louis: *ahem* Bèarn?

Béarn: Hm?

Saint Louis: Some shipgirls may target you during the fight. Allow me to defend you.

Béarn: Eh? Well, alright then. However you don't have to protect me, you're pretty strong and the Cardinal may need you.

Saint Louis: I'll do what I must.

Jeanne d'Arc: Wow... it's only a matter of time before the final fight between the Iris happens.

Le Téméaire: And there will only be one victor...

Richelieu: It's fine my friends. We won't lose. We have the Lord and the Commander by our side! I've said this before but as long as we have them, we can win!

Minato: Heh, yeah you're right. Now let's win this war!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Vichya's POV:

Jean Bart: Everyone. Don't fall for the commander as soon as you see him. You all were hit with the mist, so I ask you all. Don't fall for the Commander just yet! After we win you can all have him!

Everyone: Right!

Jean Bart: Algérie. Have they responded yet?

Algérie: Non, they haven't yet. Would you like approach them? We can force them to join the Vichya Dominion.

Jean Bart: That's the plan. However, I don't expect them to easily concede...

Algérie: I see.

Jean Bart: Everyone! Don't fire any of the Iris Libre girls until my command! If things go bad... watch out for our flank. The Commander might be trying to attack us from behind.

Everyone: Oui!

Back to Iris Libre...

Minato: Shall we approach?

Richelieu: Yes. Let's go my Iris allies!

Everyone got their rigging ready and we approached where the shelling was fired from.

Richelieu and I were leading, the rest of the Iris Libre girls and other allies like Akira, Yu, Enterprise etc. were behind us.

Minato: You ready Riche?

Richelieu: Yes. I'm ready.

As we made it over to sea, we found a figure approaching us alone.

Minato: Maybe they are requesting a ceasefire?

Richelieu: Perhaps... let's go together, alright?

Minato: Sure. Everyone, I'll be going with Richelieu. If things go bad... I'll signal to fight.

Everyone: Oui!/Right!/Alright.

Richelieu and I approached the figure who is actually Jean Bart.

Richelieu: Jean...

Jean Bart: ...Well, color me surprised. If it isn't the Commander and my sister... Richelieu...

Minato: Greetings Jean... what is it that you seek?

Jean Bart: Tch... I only seek you! How many times do I have to make that clear!?

Richelieu: Jean, I can't allow you to force the Commander to join you.

Jean Bart: Hmph...

Jean Bart: Alright how about this. You make the Iris Libre join Vichya to form the Orthodoxy again and I'll let you keep your Commander. In return, we attack Nanaki's Ironblood. How's that?

...She just wants all the power for herself!

Richelieu: Why attack Nanaki?

Jean Bart: BECAUSE HE MADE US GO THROUGH ALL THIS! DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT THEY DID!?

*Richelieu's flashback*

I indeed remembered what happened.

Jean Bart: Richelieu! They're burning down everything!

Richelieu: This isn't good... wheres everyone?

Jean Bart: They're fighting the Ironblood girls.

Richelieu: We have to find them and help!

Jean Bart: Alright... let's go then.

As Jean and I made it outside I noticed a church burning... it's sad how war can cause such actions... I have to find that Commander who saved the world.

Richelieu: Sister...

Jean Bart: Yes Richelieu?

Richelieu: I have a plan to go find the Commander who saved the world.

Jean Bart: Seriously? It'll only be me left! You can't leave me here!

Richelieu: *sigh* I know... however it's the only way we can win this war.

Jean Bart: *sigh* Well I can't change your mind so... get on with it. But... promise me you'll come back.

Richelieu: I promise. My dear sister.

*End of Flashback*

Richelieu: I refuse. I'm sorry sister... but attacking Nanaki just seems wrong, I've heard he hasn't been the same. What if Nanaki is being controlled and that's the reason he makes drastic changes to Ironblood? We should confront him together. Those poor Ironblood girls have to deal with his delusion and it's not their fault. When they opened that café... they all seemed very friendly. As if they were liberated from his iron fist. They are girls just like us! They feel happy, sad, upset many more emotions like us who aren't yanderes! They would probably love to be allied to us!

Richelieu: So please... sister... can you instead join the Iris Libre? We can both finally be united as sisters, serve the Commander, and save the Ironblood girls!

Jean Bart: ...save those Ironblood girls? To hell with that shit! Why would I ever help them!? Aren't they the cause why Iris Orthodoxy split in the first place!?

Richelieu: They were only misguided by Nanaki... I can sense the Lord saying that those Ironblood girls wish they can have the old Nanaki back.

Jean Bart: Ngh... shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Damn... I think she may have snapped...
I quickly got my Evoker ready...

Jean Bart: All you talk about is the lord this! Lord that! Shut up! I would never join your cause to join the Iris Libre. Not to mention... you just want the Commander for yourself! He even told me that he wouldn't mind getting YOU pregnant!

She seriously saying this now!?

A blushing Richelieu looked at me.

Minato: *sigh* It's the truth...

Richelieu: I-I see... however...

Richelieu: The Commander for myself? He's my lover... of course I love him with everything I have. It's only natural... please Jean, come back to your senses. You weren't like this in the past... you still had an attitude back then but shortly after... a smile came out...

Richelieu: P-Please Jean... I want you to be with us...

Jean Bart: Ngh... I-I told you already! My answer won't change!

I could sense Richelieu is about to tear up which could impact Jean Bart, well, they are sisters after all. Must make someone feel bad when their own blood is wanting you to join them but you keep denying.

Jean Bart: Listen sister, I won't join you and... t-that's final!

Richelieu: I see, but the Lord will support my side!

Jean Bart: ...shut up!

Jean Bart attacked Richelieu who made both of them fall for the ocean floor.

Minato: Hey! Get off her!

Jean Bart waved her flag and I noticed multiple shipgirls of the Vichya Dominion approaching.

I waved my arms towards our side.

Akira's POV:

Akira: It seems Minato and Richelieu are in trouble... heh, let's gettem!

Richelieu's fleet went over to help her and Warspite's fleet went to flank Vichya.

Yu: What's the plan Akira?

Akira: Just knockout as many as you can. *holds a thumbs up*

Yu: Really?

Akira: I mean you can fight some shipsgirls as long as you don't kill them.

Yu: Alright. I'll do that instead!

Yu: Now come on, let's join Warspite!

Akira: Very well.

The Battle begins...

Minato's POV:

Akira and Yu summon their Personas.

Béarn: Surcouf! Can you go under the water and surprise them from behind?

Surcouf: M-Me!? Seriously?

Béarn: Well you are the only Iris submarine...

Surcouf: Cruiser submarine actually!

Béarn; Just get on with it...

Surcouf: Awwww.... Alright fine!

Surcouf got on her sub and went underwater.

Minato: Watch out for the destroyers!

As I turned around I could sense a shelling come towards me... shit... maybe I should've not looked behind...

Forbin: Look out Commander!

With Forbin's quick speed, she was able to defend me from the explosion.

Minato: Woah... thanks Forbin... you saved me.

Forbin: Commander, the only time someone will be able to hurt you is when the last shell has been spent and I am no longer able to lift my sword. So I swear, I will not let you die!

Minato: Thank you Forbin. Now knock them out!

*Champagne's mind*

The Commander... he was targeted...! They will pay for hurting him...!

Champagne: Take this...!

I heard Champagne fire a barrage. Hold on... if Jean is fighting Richelieu then... It was Gascogne!

Gascogne: Analyzing enemy. Analyze complete, it is you, Champagne. You are in the way of our victory. I will eliminate you right here.

Champagne: You attempted to hurt the Commander... now, you will pay...!

Great... it's a sleepy battleship versus a bot battleship.

As those two started firing at each other, the Iris and Vichya destroyers were battling each other.

Le Malin: Sisters... I'm sorry but I can't let you win!

Le Terrible: Woah, that was close. Are you alright Triomphant?

Le Triomphant: I-I... I can't! She's my own sister!

Le Malin: Ngh... Triomphant... shut it...!

Akira(Joker): Woah look out!

Akira came out of nowhere with his Persona defending the barrage of Gascogne and Champagne's.

Akira(Joker): Ngh!!! You two alright?

Le Terrible: Yes, merci Joker...

Le Triomphant: Y-Yes I am alright... EH!? SISTER! SHES DOWN!

Akira(Joker): Let's see... hmm.. yep... she's just unconscious after that barrage. Sheesh, those two are strong...

Le Triomphant: But is she alright?

Akira lifted up Le Malin on his shoulder.

Akira(Joker): This kiddo will be fine. Just continue fighting and knocking them out!

Le Terrible: Alright.

Le Triomphant: Okay...

Le Terrible: Don't feel bad sis. The faster we finish this battle, the quicker we can talk with Le Malin again.

Le Triomphant: Yeah... you're right!

The two sisters went on to fight other destroyers.

Jeanne d'Arc: Cardinal! Allow me to he-

*BOOM!*

Jeanne d'Arc: What the!?

Algérie: My my, if it isn't the clumsy saint~ It's been a while hasn't it?

Jeanne d'Arc: C-Clumsy!? T-That's not true!

Algérie: Ahaha! Are you sure? Back at Iris Orthodoxy, when I ask you for a favor to carry some supplies, you manage to trip and fall!

Jeanne d'Arc: I-I don't know what you mean...!

Algérie: Alright then, come on! Approach me!

Jeanne d'Arc: Take this! Ah!

Jeanne d'Arc was quickly approaching Algérie but tripped.

Weird... she's always accurate at hitting her targets in training and especially that time she was a yandere and attacking Richelieu.

Maybe because she brought it up?

Jeanne d'Arc: T-That was on purpose!

Jeanne's holy sword clashed with Algérie's flaming axe.

Jeanne d'Arc: Holy Prayer!

Algérie: Divine Aegis!

Woah! Those two caused a similar explosion like Champagne and Gascogne.

Hiryuu: Commander, my sister and I are ready to start bombarding the girls in the skies.

Enterprise: Me too! I'll snipe some ships too! With this tranquilizer!

Minato: Tranquilizers? Damn, we forgot to bring them!

Jintsuu: Heh! That's why I came prepared!

Jintsuu opened up a box filled with tranquilizer darts.

Enterprise: Heh! Alright Jintsuu, you can be my ammo giver.

Essex: I can help fire them to Enterprise!

Jintsuu: ...guess I have no choice.

Takao: Commander, who should we attack?

Yu: Yeah man, I want to get involved and fight!

Minato: You two can face Foch and La Galissonnière before they help Jean Bart.

Takao & Yu: Got it!

The two left to fight.

Akira(Joker): Yo. Téméraire, she feeling good?

Akira appeared with a shipgirl. He's giving a piggyback ride to the unconscious girl.

Le Téméraire: It's Le Malin! Let me check... she's just knocked out.

L'Opiniâtre: Here. Have her drink this. It will heal the wounds.

That drink... it's the same as the one Jean made me drink.

So far...
Richelieu is fighting Jean Bart
Champagne vs Gascogne
Jeanne d'Arc vs Algérie
Le Terrible and Le Triomphant vs Tartu, Vauquelin, Le Mars
Takao and Yu vs Foch and La Galissonnière

Béarn is helping with quick calculations while being defended by Saint Louis
Surcouf's job is to secretly attack Jean Bart
L'Opiniâtre and Le Téméraire are both support incase someone gets hurt
Enterprise, Essex, Souryuu and Hiryuu have control of the air and bombing enemies from above. Enty and Essex are also using tranqs to knock them down faster wit Jintsuu helping them
Warspite and Akira are planning to attack Gascogne alongside Champagne.
Lastly, I'm being defended by Forbin, Maillé Brézé and Émile Bertin.

Richelieu: Ngh! I gotta say... you surely got stronger.

Jean Bart: Oh shut up! I'll take you down!

Surcouf: Well, here goes nothing.

Jean Bart: Eh!? Damnit Surcouf! I know it's you!

Gascogne: Remaining energy. 47%. Analyzing Champagne's energy. 52%.

Champagne: For the Commander... I'll beat you...!

Algérie: Ara~ You dropped your weapon Jeanne. Here you go.

Jeanne d'Arc: Thanks- Wait! No you're my opponent! Ugh... this is so embarrassing... it's all because you mentioned my clumsiness!

Tartu: You two got stronger.

Vauquelin: D-Don't flatter them! We're suppose to fight!

Le Terrible: Heh, you haven't changed have you Vauquelin? It's nice.

Le Mars: Safe the talk. This is a battle!

Foch: A guy and a Sakura doggo?

Takao: That's right!

Yu: We'll make sure the Iris Libre wins!

La Galissonnière: Ahaha! You wish!

On paper, we outnumber the Vichya by a lot and easily winning this fight but... anything can still happen.

Wait a sec... where's Dunkerque?

Minato: Hey, have any of you seen Dunkerque?

Enterprise: Nope.

Saint Louis: Have not.

L'Opiniâtre & Le Téméraire: Non.

The Iris Libre girls defending me: Non.

Essex, Hiryuu, Souryuu and Jintsuu: Who?

Minato: Crap... she's probably their trump card. Quick! Saint Louis I need you to help Richelieu!

Saint Louis: Very well.

Minato: Maillé, I need you to help out Jeanne d'Arc.

Maillé Brézé: Anything for the Commander!

As they all left a smoke suddenly appeared.

Essex: What's going on?

Enterprise: Everyone stay together!

We didn't move from the spot to get separated and so we waited until the smoke disappeared.

*BOOM*

As the mist of smoke disappeared we heard a explosion hit near us.

Minato: Everyone okay?

Everyone: Yep!

Béarn: Commander look! That's Dunkerque.

Dunkerque: Bonjour mon amies.

I got my Lucifer's blade ready.

Dunkerque: I don't want to fight you Commander...

She put back her sword.

L'Opiniâtre: What is it that you want?

Dunkerque: I don't want to serve Iris Libre or Vichya Dominion... I want to return to the Iris Orthodoxy...

Minato: Don't worry, this battle will reunite both factions.

Dunkerque: Really?

Minato: I'm sure of it. I promise.

Dunkerque: Merci...

Enterprise: Commander! There's someone approaching us!

*???'s Mind*

Vichya are suppose to be yanderes by now... however... we have stronger mist now. Nanaki told me to throw these smoke balls at both factions. Tch. Bismarck said Ironblood won't be involved but look what Nanaki is doing... I guess I have no choice. Forgive me... Commander...

Minato: It's Ulrich!

Ulrich: Forgive me Commander! Take this!

Essex: I got it!

Essex caught one.

Everyone: THROW IT AWAY!

Essex: AAHH! OKAY!!

Essex threw it in Richelieu and Jean Bart's direction.

Minato: NOT THERE!

Richelieu and Jean stopped fighting and looked at their feet.

Richelieu: ...

Jean Bart: Merde...

Richelieu: Get out the way sister!

Richelieu pushed Jean Bart out of the way and the ball of mist exploded.

Jean Bart: S-Sister...!?

*Richelieu's mind*

*pant* *pant* What is this? I feel different...Is this what Takao went though?

Ah! My head... I can't be a yandere... the Lord and my love will be... disappointed at me! So I can't...!

Minato: Richelieu!

I quickly over to Richelieu. She's just standing still with her eyes closed.

I looked around to see if anyone is with Ulrich.

Everyone stopped fighting.

No... no way... it's... ITS HIM!

*Lightning strike*

Nanaki: Haha, well if it isn't Commander Minato.

Minato: Nanaki... what are you doing here!?

Nanaki: Making sure my plan works. Haha!

Nanaki: Now... I'll kill your so called future wife.

Minato: Noo! Stop!

I looked behind me. Everyone's knocked out...

Nanaki: Oh your allies and enemies? Hah! They all got knocked out by me.

Minato: You bastard...!

Nanaki: My new powers are out of this world! HAHAHAH!

Minato: Persona!

I summoned Thanatos but Nanaki managed to make it to Richelieu first.

Nanaki: Now what should I do to her?

Jean Bart: Don't touch her!

Nanaki: Hm? Oh, well if it isn't the Vichya Dominion's leader. How are you?

Jean Bart: Don't ask me that question you piece of shit!

Nanaki: Aw, are you a little upset? If you fire at me I'll just use your sister as my shield.

Jean Bart: Tch...

Nanaki: Hahahah! Now, huh? Where'd he go?

Minato: Take this!

Nanaki dodged my attack...

Jean Bart quickly picked up Richelieu.

Minato: Jean, go back to my base and bring back up!

Jean Bart: But... you'll be alone!

Minato: Do it!

Jean Bart: Very well... I guess this means... you won hm?

Minato: Just go...

Jean left with Richelieu in her arms.

Nanaki: You can leave if you want Ulrich.

Ulrich: Alright...

Minato: Nanaki... let's go.

Nanaki: If you say so... hahahah!

We clashed with everything we got.

Nanaki: I see, did you get strong?

Minato: Persona! You seem very confident. I won't let you escape though!

Nanaki: Oh yeah? How about I just end it... RIGHT HERE!

What the!? What's this feeling?

Nanaki: You're feeling the pain mentally now! Bwahahaha!!! You've gotten weaker haven't you? Or maybe I just became stronger than all of your friends combined!

His strength... it feels familiar... no... it can't be... HE HAS NYX's STRENGTH!?

Nanaki: That face. Heh, you figured it out hm?

Minato: Who's the evil one!? You or UnderTaker!?

Nanaki: Heh, an interesting question. However, why should I tell you? You won't make it out alive anyways.

Minato: Take... this!

I managed to break out of his control.

With some sword movements I managed to hit Nanaki.

Nanaki: Impressive! Go go! Release the anger you have towards me!

Nanaki: Doesn't matter. I have a fireball striking you down.

I looked up in the sky and noticed it.

Nanaki: It's inescapable. You die here. Commander Minato Arisato...

I have to use armageddon... he'll see this new move of mine but I have to...

Minato: I won't let you kill me this easily! I reunited Iris Orthodoxy and will soon kill you!

Minato: ARMAGEDDON!

I used armageddon and the explosion instantly destroyed the fireball.

Minato: AAAAAHHHH!

A few minutes later...

Minato: *pant* *pant* I did it... I saved everyone... where is he though...?

Cleveland: Yo! Commander help has arrived!

New Jersey: Woah! Everyone's down!

Perseus: We made it in time... possibly...

Vanguard: Guess we did. Everyone! Get these shipgirls back to base!

Everyone: Right!

Minato: Thank you...

Belfast: Master? Can you walk?

Minato: Yeah... I'll be fine... how's Richelieu?

Belfast: I heard she's sleeping now.

Minato: Thats good... alright let's go back to base...

At the other side...

Ulrich: Are you alright Commander Nanaki?

Nanaki: Yes I am. However that move did so much damage to me. Armageddon was it? Heh, with my power I can take that and make it my own!

Ulrich: I see. So it was worth getting hit by that?

Nanaki: Yep! Hahaha!

Ulrich: Ha... ha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 776 22
You're the new commander that been assigned towards Azur Lane but What happened if all the Ship Girls falls madly in love with you. This is only a pa...
155K 5K 86
Azur Lane Fanfiction. Following the life and adventures of the young engineer asigned to work with Prinz Eugen.
5.1K 83 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
37.2K 423 23
What if izuku's origin was far different to cannon. Azur lane and mha crossover story. All rights to azur lane and my hero academia belong to their o...