do you love me now? | B X B

Від fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." Більше

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖?
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓: 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐖𝐓𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖: 𝐃𝐍𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗: 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎: 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄.

673 52 55
Від fijiskies

"𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.
𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼.
monday, november 17th.

huey looked at his phone with a confused expression on his face, wondering why dinero wasn't texting him back. he was supposed to go over there in like an hour or so anyways- but still he always answered his phone.

"just go over there. you gotta go anyways he probably fell asleep or sum." caesar tells him as he grabs his grabs his car keys off the kitchen counter. huey nods putting his phone into his back pocket.

"riley! we're leaving come lock the door!" huey shouts up the stairs. "aight!" riley shouts back.

mini time skip.

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙾'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.

20 mins later they arrive at dinero's place, both getting out the car which made huey look at him. "where you going?"

"with you." caesar says walking past him to start walking up the pathway. huey follows behind him confused. "the question i should be asking is, why?"

caesar glances back him before looking back ahead. "look," he nods his head towards the porch where dinero's cousin sat. huey rolls his eyes.

"they're always here. it's fine."

"not after what happened it's not."

they reach the house walking up the three little steps. niko and devin watching them closely. "wassup huey," niko smiled in which earned him a smack to the chest by devin.

"ouch!"

devin glares at him before looking at huey with a sly smile. "dinero is upstairs." huey squints his eyes at him trying to decipher what his tone meant- but he thought it wasn't important.

"i can't stand you two."

"rude." niko scoffs.

huey shakes his head pushing open the door to let him and caesar in. "just be quiet or stay down here." he tells caesar as they walk to the stairs.

"i'm not even loud." caesar says lowly rolling his eyes. "and who gives a fuck about waking him up?"

"i do!" huey whisper-shouts making caesar kiss his teeth. "you like him just a little too much. he ain't shit."

"stop talking about him like that, ceez."

the continue their quiet conversation as they walk down the hallway and all the way til they reached dinero's room, the door behind closed.

"we can talk about this later," he says twisting the door handle pushing the door open. "dasean, get u-"

caesar's mouth dropped as they looked at a frightened dinero and some girl covers held close to her body to hide her naked glory.

and huey just stood there unable to move. the world around him was silent, and he could feel a piercing pain in his chest. his heart sunk as the sight in front of him began to actually register.

dinero held his hands up as he got up making caesar cover his eyes. "aye man, cover yo self up!"

dinero grabs his shorts off the floor quickly slipping them on and walking towards huey. who was backing away from him. "look, look, look- i swear it's not even like that!"

"so you and yo home girl just sleep naked together?" caesar asked looking at him like he's stupid. dinero rolls his eyes, "mind yo business! huey, listen just let me talk-" he goes to reach for him but huey quickly moved away.

"don't touch me." he says lowly.

caesar sighs shaking his head and grabbing huey's arm. "let's go. y'all can finish up doing whatever it is."

they walk downstairs and back out the door. caesar catching the looks on his cousins faces- both of the differing each other. niko looked as if he was a bit guilty and devin on the other hand still held that same smirk.

"you knew didn't you?" caesar asks squinting his eyes. devin just holds his hands up shrugging.

"bitch ass nigga." the dreadhead mutters under his breath before resuming the walk back to the car.

they get in and caesar notices that huey hasn't said a word- not even a threat towards dinero yet. "you alright?" he asks.

huey takes a moment to respond.

"that was a female."

"yea, it was." caesar nods with a small frown on his face. "did you get a good look at her face? she look familiar?"

the older shakes his head no.

caesar sighs. "let's just get you home."

𝙽𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.| 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.

riley was sitting on the couch catching up on some of his homework when the two came home. huey immediately walking past him and straight to his room- leaving caesar with a frown on his face and riley with a confused looked.

"the fuck happened?" he asked looking at the older. caesar sits down on the sofa, "don't do too much."

riley smacks his teeth. "i'm not, wassup?"

"we walked on dinero and bitch," he cringes just thinking about it. riley eyes widen some, "like a bitch ass nigga? or a bitch bitch?"

"a whole ass girl."

riley shakes his head leaning back onto the couch. "that's fucked up. did huey try to kill em?"

"no! that's crazy part, he ain't do shit, say shit- hell we aint speak the whole ride." caesar says. the younger bites at his bottom lip.

"ion know, a silent huey sounds scarier than one that can talk."

"well he's always silent-"

"shutup."

caesar rolls his eyes sighing then going to grab his phone out his pocket. "i gotta tell jazzy this." he mutters going to his messages.

"boy i gotta tell trez." riley says grabbing his phone off the coffee table. caesar glared at him, "why the hell you gotta tell him?"

"so he know he next."

"next? nigga no! huey don't need two heartbreaks." he scowls. riley looked at him funny, "what? come on, trez is not gone do shit to huey ass."

"we thought the same thing bout dinero." caesar retorts.

"who?! who is we?! y'all thought that shit- i been put huey on game." riley points at himself. "now i'm finna put him on with my homeboy."

"man chill out," caesar says grabbing his phone making riley protest.

"huey dont need no mo mess right now. trez got his own shit goin' on."

"why you gotta speak on my homie like that?" riley says crossing his arms not really liking the tone in his voice.

"because i know what huey needs, a break. not another 'boyfriend.'" he says using air quotes. riley snatched his phone back from caesar waving him off and getting up to go upstairs.

"whatever nigga. you sound jealous to me."

upstairs.

cookie pats the soft tissue on huey's face to dry away the tears that were resting on his cheeks. "are you sure that it was a female, huey? maybe it's one of those really pretty boys." she says trying to ease his nerves.

huey shakes his head no. "even caesar said it's a girl." he sniffs. cookie frowns setting the tissue box back on her dresser.

"baby, it looks like you're more upset that she was a girl and not that you got on cheated."

huey wipes his face and looks at her. "what does she have that i don't? what made him pick her over me?" he asks softly. cookie shifts her lips to the side- not knowing what to really say.

"sometimes boys aren't ready to men." she starts. "and sometimes they're gonna find someone with lower standards because they know they can't get to you easily,"

"he picked her cause she was easy not cause she was better." she places her hand on his arm. 

she know her words weren't going to be much of a comfort but she hoped he kept them close to him.

still deep down inside he couldn't help but feel the insecurities start to build up. cookie lets go of his arm and gets to move to the top of the bed.

"come on, let's lay down." she says moving the covers back. "it's been a long day." she sighs.

in riley's room.

"i'm trying get you back into the dating world."
riley says over the facetime call with him and trez. the older rolls his eyes propping his phone up on the bathroom counter.

"ion think he gone move on from getting cheated on that fast." trez shakes his head grabbing his hair brush- proceeding to brush his waves

"look, you want huey so bad. this yo chance- and its already good cause y'all used to lik-"

"aht, aht, aht! how many times i told you to let that go?!" trez mugs the camera some. "we was just little kids. it was a simple ass crush."

"well it seems like neither one of y'all can let this 'simple'," riley uses one of his hand to do quotations. "ass crush go."

trez rolls his eyes. "whatever dawg. i'll come see him later, cause that's my bestie and we cool like that for real."

"yo bestie?"

"yes my bestie."

riley scrunches his face up before laughing. "alright cause don't ahead of yourself. he already got a 'bestie'."

trez looks at the camera before looking around and then back at the camera again. "who?!"

"caesar, nigga."

the older smacks his teeth. "oh i thought it was like somebody," he stops for a moment. "nevermind."

"nah nah nah! say what you was gone say!" riley cheeses.

"stop instigating!" trez laughs. "just let MY bestie know i'm com- matter fact ima text him. don't even worry." he smirks grabbing his black durag.

"yea whatever. come with me to the store." riley says sitting up. trez nods and goes to grab his toothbrush, "bet that up."

"i will pussy."

"yo daddy." trez laughs before hanging up making riley roll his eyes playfully.

"childish ass."

ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

welcome back to another chapter of dylmn!
sadly for huey, he has been cheated on.
not sadly for us LMDAOAOAO .

anyways, i'm finally out of school. when does your summer break start?
as always check the message board for updates, talks & etc.
see you next chapter loves!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Brittany Hills Seattle: Act 2 Від HAYES Coming Soon

Підліткова література

3.9K 407 15
I'll write this later.
SLEEPLESS Від soda

Фанфіки

225K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.
Crawl Від Chyna

Фанфіки

17.3K 1K 31
Touch me Tease me Kiss Me Freak Me Please Me Beg Me Crawl For Me.
Birthday Boy Від Property_of_Gaara

Сучасна проза

72.8K 810 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later