DROWNED (JenLisa/Chaesoo FF)...

By shemmy14

Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 10

83 4 0
By shemmy14

D.R.0.W.N.€.D... (CHAPTER 10)

⚠ ERRORS AHEAD KABIBIES!

🖇 ENJOYSSS!!!

⚠ SLOW UPDATES!!! 

.....................

JENNIE

I woke up feeling my head hurting as well as my body too. I couldn't move my left arm, so I tried to Widen my eyes to see clearly. I can see an all white wall and ceiling. Where am i? I tried to talk but no words came out. I felt someone walk in and as I turned to see, I saw Lisa with a tray in her hands. 

Lisa: N-nini!!! (Place the tray on the table and run to Jennie) 

Jennie: L-lisa? Where am I? Why does my body hurt so badly? 

Lisa: You're in the hospital, Nini. You met with an accident last night. 

Jennie: (remembered what happened and started crying) 

Lisa: N-nini.....shhhhh don't cry. I'm here, please crying is not good for you. (Hugged Jennie)

Jennie: (cleared her throat and wiped her tears) I-i'm so scared....

Lisa: Don't be. I'm here, Nini. 

Jennie: W-what if they kill me? 

Lisa: Huh? Why would they kill you? What do you mean? 

Jennie: (shocked) N-nothing, I just thought of that. What if Kai wasn't with me last night? Do you think I'm still a-alive now? 

Lisa: Don't think too much. You need to rest. You've got a pretty bad leg and arm right now. 

Jennie: Aishhh. How can I live now? I'm hopeless, I'm useless now. I'm sorry Lili. 

Lisa: The doctor said you will be fine soon. They just provide support for you to heal faster. Don't worry too much. Arasso? 

Jennie: Thank you, Lili. By the way, where's Kai? As well as Jisoo Unnie and my hubby? For sure they're worrying too much. 

Lisa: They all went home to change and rest too. They're here until 3am. You need to eat Nini. 

Jennie: Okay, thank you for taking care of me, Lili. 

Lisa: No biggies. Let me feed you. I'll just make you sit a little. (Help Jennie) 

Jennie: You should eat too. 

Lisa: I'm already full, Nini. I ate just 15 minutes ago hehe. Here say ahh

Jennie: aaaahhh. Hmmm this is yummy. 

Lisa: Of course I cooked all of these for you! 

Jennie: Stop Joking, Lili. We both know that you're more of a kitchen burner! Haha. 

Lisa: Yaaahh! I'm being serious. I cooked all of these while my Mom's on the phone.

Jennie: Wow! for real? No wonder these are all great! Thanks to your mom tho! Haha

Lisa: Arasso Arasso! Just eat all of these. 

Jennie: Neh, Mom! I mean Daddy! Hahaha

Lisa: (stunned and wide eyes) w-what....

Jennie: Stop what you're thinking, Lisa! Perv't! Iwwww!!! 

Lisa: Why?! I'm not doing or saying anything bold! Oh my gosh! Nini!!!!! You're so perv't!!! (Laughing) 

Jennie: G-go away!!! Get out of here!!! 

Lisa: I'm just kidding!!!! (stand up and get the tray) I'll just throw this, Mommyyyy! (Bite her lips) hahahahaha. 

Aishhh! That Monkey!!! She made my heart beat faster! Arrrgghhh! Stop it Ruby Jane. You're no good to be lovers! Just stay what you are and where you are. You have a suitor now. You should focus on him so you can decide soon. Lisa came back still smiling from ear to ear while I'm Rolling my eyes for a hundred times hahaha. 

...........

Kai: Good evening, Jen! Flowers and fresh fruits for you. You should eat healthy food from now on. 

Jennie: Copy that Sir! Hahaha 

Kai: How are you feeling now, Jen?

Jennie: I'm fine now thanks to my private but naughty nurse! (Rolled her eyes to Lisa) and Thanks to you for bringing me here. If it wasn't for you? Maybe I'm dead by now. 

Kai: (smirk to Lisa then smile to Jennie) No worries, Jen. I know you'll do the same thing if I'm the one who got hit, right? 

Jennie: Of course! I can't just let you die there! 

Kai: I know, I know. It's just sad, you know? 

Jennie: Why? 

Kai: You'll not be able to join me on our camping trip tomorrow. 

Jennie: I wish I could but, I can't hehe. I'm excited too. 

Kai: What if I just stay here with you? 

Lisa: Oh man! No need to do that. I'm already here to take care of my Nini. Don't bother yourself and just enjoy the camping. 

Kai: Jennie is more important than that. 

Lisa: You're right, that's why I'm not joining. 

Jennie: (feel the tension) Kai, Lisa was right. You should enjoy the camping besides we already bought all the things you needed for that camping. Don't waste them, especially my effort! You exhausted me from that day! Lisa will be here and yeah she didn't buy anything yet so it's okay if she'll stay to take care of me and it will be more comfortable for me since she's a girl too, I mean yeah physically HAHAHA 

Lisa: yaaaah! You're so mean! I have a sword here, you know and you already see how big mine!!! 

Jennie: Yeah, yeah Arasso! Stop it. You're saying it loud like we're the only person here. 

Jisoo: You're so disgusting Manoban! Make sure to use protection so that you can't build a whole team with bangs! 

Rosé: You're so funny, Babe!! Hahaha

Jennie: Okay, you didn't tell me why you guys are calling each other a BABE?!! Would you mind?

Kai: (cleared his throat) Ahmm Jen? I'll go for now? I need to see the boys too so we can talk about camping. I'll see you before we go tomorrow. 

Jennie: Oh yes, drive safe Kai. Text me okay? Thank you again. 

Kai: Will do! Get well soon. (Kiss Jennie's Cheeks and left) 

Jennie: Explain now. 

Jisoo: We're dating now. (Side hug Rosé) 

Jennie: Since When? 

Lisa: Since when you went on a breakfast date with Kai (Mumbles) 

Jennie: H-how did you kno---

Jisoo: I told them. They're asking me non stop so yeah, sorry for that. 

Jennie: I-it's fine. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you. 

Rosé: It's Okay Wifey. Let's just talk about what happened to you.  

Jisoo: Jen, do you think this incident had nothing to do with your parents credito----- ouch! 

Jennie: I-it's a pure a-accident. N-nothing more. 

Lisa: What did you mean Jisoo Unnie? I know there's something wrong. Don't lie to me. 

Jisoo: N-no I'm sorry I just said that hehe.

Jennie: L-let's just talk s-something else. 

Rosé: You guys aren't really good at lying! Spill it now! (Serious tone) 

Jisoo: I-i think Jennie can explain everything. 

Jennie: U-unnie.....(teary eyes) 

Lisa: (sat beside Jennie and patted her shoulder) Come on, Nini. Tell us. What's wrong? You can trust us. Spill the tea, Mom.

Jennie: I-i.....(looked down) 

Rosé: (hold Jennie's hands) Wifey... You know that we're always here for you, right? We won't say anything bad to you. Just tell us what's wrong so we can help you. 

Jennie: T-thank you guys. Okay as you know my p-parents died years ago. (Wiped her tears) They left me responsibilities which are millions of debts. I-i need to work hard...no! Scratch that! I need to work harder and harder to pay it all but, unfortunately it's not yet e-enough. I mean I already paid their balance. I still need to settle the interest that still costs millions. (Crying)

Lisa: (hug Jennie) 

Jisoo: There's a time that they harassed her and threatened her life. They're evi|s! 

Lisa: Fvck! They need to be punished! 

Jennie: Yeah but, they have a lot of connections. I tried to report them and in the end I almost died because the police officer whom i tried to report it? Sadly, Is one of their accomplices. They actually hired someone just to scared the he|| out of me. 

Lisa: How much do you still owe them? I will pay it all. 

Jisoo: I tried that. 

Jennie: That's too much. I can't let any of you do that. This is my personal problem and I want you out of it. I will pay them myself. 

Rosé: I have an uncle who can help us sue them. I will try to call him later. 

Jennie: Don't do that, hubby. I swear it's worthless. Please, just let me handle this myself. 

Jisoo: And what? Do you really think that we'll just stand here watching you killed by those evi|??!! I know this incident? They did this. 

Jennie: Okay, I admit. I know the man who did this, he is one of them. I saw him watching Kai and Me in the convenience store. That's why I asked Kai to eat Ramen so that we can stay for more minutes and maybe the guy will go, but I never thought this would happen. 

Jisoo: I knew it! Fvck them! 

Lisa: I can't just let you suffer alone. From now on I will be going to fetch and drive you, everyday and every night wherever you'll go. I will be living with you just to make sure you're all safe. 

Jennie: You can't just do that, Lili. I'm fine. I want you all out of danger. Okay? 

Lisa: Listen to me, Nini. Look how fine that cast and bandage on your body is! Yeah you look really fine. As in fine! (Said sarcastically) 

Rosé: I think I agree with Lisa. Unnie you need protection. 

Lisa: Or let's just do this...how about you guys move in with us? It's fun too. We don't have to hurry to each other's house just to hang out. 

Jisoo: I think that's a great idea. What do you think, Jen? 

Jennie: Y-yeah it is....(sigh deeply) isn't it too much? I mean I would love living with you all but, look at me right now. I'm too much of a burden. 

Lisa: Jisoo Unnie? My Chipmunk will help you pack both of your things later. I'll send some men to help you. Arasso? 

Jisoo: Okay, that's good. Thank you in advance. 

Jennie: B-but....

Lisa: I'm banning you from talking. Just rest okay? (points Jennie) 

Jennie: (smiled and nodded) 

I can't say any words, I mean words aren't enough to thank my friends. They're all thoughtful, lovely and sweet! 

.....

A: Thank yousss! x 1.10🥰💓

WATTPAD ACCOUNT: (shemmy14)

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
57.1K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
175K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
332K 5.8K 49
End of the story , you need to let go someone that you love , accepting the situation , didn't start any drama , and together living in happiness 🦋 ...