BIAS KO, IN LOVE SA'YO? ANYAR...

By heymacaREENA

Siya ang bias mo pero hindi siya in love sa'yo. Alam mo kung kanino? Sa bestfriend mo. PLEASE DO CITE THE ORI... More

BIAS KO, IN LOVE SA'YO? ANYARE?!
Chapter 1: How It All Started
Chapter 2: Accidentally
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Find That Girl
Chapter 5: Break My Heart
Chapter 6: Si Milo, Dorky at Iba Pa
Chapter 7: Tulaley
Chapter 8: Hugs
Chapter 10: Possesive
Chapter 11: Chinito
Chapter 12: Lala at Chanyeol
Chapter 13: Missing
Chapter 14: Isang Panaginip
Chapter 15: Sikretong Malupet

Chapter 9: Papa Lay

2.7K 147 67
By heymacaREENA

Guide in reading:

"Sample Text" (Bold) - Conversation in English or in Filipino

"Sample Text" (Bold + Italic) - Conversation in Korean

▪▪▪

~Sehun's POV~

I am aware of everything.

I am aware that D.O hyung likes Tin noona.

I am aware that Gene noona likes D.O hyung.

I am aware that Suho hyung likes Gene noona.

And so I am aware that everything is just complicated. So if you ask me if I like Gene noona? The answer is no.

With all the complications going on, I don't want to involve myself anymore. Yes, she's the girl who caught my eye during the SM Town but it just ends there. We EXO have a "bro code". It means that we should never like the same girl and if we do, the youngest must give way.

Hence, as the maknae I am giving way for my Suho hyung. But if you are wondering why do I keep on badgering Gene noona and acting head over heels over her? It is simple, I want Suho hyung to be jealous.

Don't get me wrong. I am still obeying the "bro code". It's just that I don't like how Suho hyung is not making any move to make Gene noona notice her. Unlike Chanyeol and D.O hyung who seemed to be getting close with the girls that they like.

I am actually getting frustrated with him. I had been doing all ways just to trigger that feelings he had been keeping for Gene noona but it looks like it is not working. I even made an endearment for Gene noona to make him more jealous but it has still no effect with Suho hyung.

Suho just really suits him. He is good in guarding his feelings. If he continues being like that, he can never make Gene noona or I should say Sweetcorn to fall for him.

It has been two days since that night when Gene noona cried. I have never seen a girl cry so hard in my entire life the way she had. And that night I knew, she needs a friend. I already sense during that day that something is wrong with her. I am not used to her not fighting back whenever I tease her. It is so unusual for Gene noona to be silent.

While we were watching the movie, I was simply observing her and I notice that she kept on glancing at D.O hyung and Tin noona. I notice that she usually does that especially the first time we had dinner with them at the restaurant. I heard from Chanyeol hyung that Gene noona's bias was D.O hyung and so from there I concluded that she likes him.

I saw tears forming from her eyes and so when she excused herself, I knew that she has a problem. She is hurt to see the guy he likes, likes someone else.

"Sehun-ah your phone is ringing!" Kai called.

We are just done practicing and so here am I lying on the floor, resting as I catch my breath. I immediately stood and went to the couch were my phone is. I instantly smiled when I saw the caller ID.

Sweetcorn ^_^ calling...

"Hello?"

"Hello bunso!" She happily greeted. I frowned. I don't like her calling me bunso. I already told her to call me Popcorn.

"Ay sorry Popcorn pala! Hello Popcorn~" That is what I like to hear.

"Hi Sweetcorn~"

"Ano ba 'yan. I'm still not used to you calling me like that. It's so corny! Ano ginagawa niyo?"

Oh wait! Ano ginagawa niyo? I already knew what this means. She already taught me this. Yes, Gene noona is already teaching me how to speak and write Filipino. We just started yesterday. She already agreed with our deal. She thought of it as a way of thanking me for what I had done to her during that night.

On that night after she cried, she open up to me her problem. At first, she was hesitant because it's about D.O hyung and knowing that he is my friend. But then I assured her that I will keep it as a secret. I never thought that she will trust me despite of the things that I had done to her. And I am so grateful for that.

"We are now resting because we are done with our practice."Did I understand it right? 'Ano ginagawa niyo' means 'What are you doing' ?

"Aba magaling! You already understand huh? Good student!"

"Of course because my teacher is also magaling."

"Only magaling?" She asked and I can imagine how she is pouting.

"And also maganda." I said and I hear her chuckled.

"Ayan ang gusto ko sa'yo eh. So see you later?"

"Yup! Do you like if we do it at our dorm instead?" Wait! What did I ask? It sounded like something else.

"H-ha?" She said. Oh no! Wrong question!

I felt my cheeks burn realizing that the guys were looking at me. Did I ask it too loud?

"I-I mean do you like if we study later at our dorm?"

"Sorry I didn't hear you a while ago. Is it really okay? Nakakahiya kasi. I mean I'm too shy."

How come noona is still shy with the guys when we had been together for several days already.

"Well if you like, you could ask Tin and Lala noona to go with you. You girls should hang out this time at our dorm." I said.

"Ay sabagay. Okay then I'll tell them later. Don't forget my ice cream ha?"

"Yes. Melona Strawberry Flavor right?"

Gene noona likes strawberry ice cream and that's my payment for her teaching me Filipino. Cool right?

"Perfect! Sige ba-bye na."

"Bye~" I said as she hung up. I pocketed my phone and as I turned around I was surprise Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Kai were standing in front of me.

"What?"

"So do it later huh?" Baekhyun hyung teased and my face turned beet red. So they really heard me huh?

"That is not what I mean!" I groaned as I narrowed my eyes on them because they were laughing at me.

"Is that Gene noona?" Kai asked and I just nodded. I decided to walked pass by them because I know they are just gonna grill me. I plopped on the floor and sat beside Suho hyung. The three of them followed. I knew these guys will bombard me with questions again. Well, it's going to be good because I want to see Suho hyung get jealous.

"I wonder what magic spell did you cast on to Gene noona because she instantly became good at you." Chanyeol hyung said.

"It's not a magic spell hyung. It is what you call love spell. Right Suho hyung?" I said as I turned to look at him.

"Whatever Sehun-ah." He looked away from me. I saw how his fist clenched. Way to go hyung, probably he wanted to punch me right now.

"So the girls are going to our dorm tonight?" Baekhyun inquired.

"Yes. I told Gene noona to bring Tin and Lala noona."

"If that's the case. We better go home early so we can clean the dorm." D.O hyung suggested. Aigoo~ this hyung. I bet you are just excited to see Tin noona.

"Kyungsoo is right. We have to drop by at the grocery first so you can buy Gene's ice cream too Sehun." Suho hyung added. Oh~ another one who's excited. Looks like he was also eavesdropping to my conversation with Gene noona a while ago. How did he know about the ice cream?

"So what are we doing here? Let's go! I can't wait to see Lala!" Chanyeol hyung shouted. Now he's the most excited of all!

We rode the van to the supermarket. Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Kai decided to stay at the van because they were too tired. D.O hyung, Suho hyung and I are the ones who went in the supermarket.

D.O hyung said he will be cooking something special for tonight. I bet he is just going to impress again Tin noona.

I thought of Gene noona again. She will be surely jealous.

And speaking of noona, I went to the ice cream section to search for her ice cream. I instantly saw the Melona ice cream. But then I forgot to ask her. Which does she prefer? The sandwich ice cream or the popsicle? She got the ice cream sandwich yesterday maybe she likes the popsicle this time.

"So.. what's the real score?"

I looked up. It was Suho hyung.

"Real score?" I asked.

"Between you and Gene." Oh~ so it looks like he is going to confront me now. Finally!

"What if I tell you she's already my girlfriend?"

His eyes widened in shock. "W-what? T-that fast?" He lowered his head then looked back at me. He "Well then I'm happy for you." He said and smiled. My jaw dropped on what he had said. Seriously hyung, is that how gullible you are?

"Hyung! Can't you see that-"

"No Sehun, it's okay. I can see that you both like each other so no wonder that you guys are now a couple."

"Hyung! Listen to me okay? I am just joking. Gene noona is not my girlfriend."

"Sehun, don't try to deny it anymore. I can see how sweet you are with each other this past days."

I never thought he could be this so frustrating! I can't take this anymore.

"I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS! GET IT? SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND WILL NEVER BE BECAUSE SHE BELONGS TO YOU!"

I instantly covered my mouth and looked around. Some people looked at us. Oh no! Did I just shout at hyung? I looked at him and he was just there staring at me, dumbfounded.

"I'm so sorry hyung." I said as I bowed.

"So she's not your girlfriend?" Aissh! Hyung are you that slow? Can someone give me a hammer so I can whack it on his head?

I took a deep sigh as I held both of his arm.

"Yes. She is not my girlfriend. I did everything on purpose. The Sweetcorn-Popcorn thing and everything is to simply make you jealous. Get it?"

"But why do you want me to get jealous?"Okay seriously, I should find a hammer now.

"To push you to make you notice her. Hyung I know you like her and if you don't do anything about it, you'll gonna miss your chance! And if you will ask me another question right now, I will go and find here a hammer and hit you hard on your head."

"Don't you even dare." Now that's the Suho hyung I know.

"Of course, I won't do that. You haven't confess to Sweetcorn yet." I kidded as I draped an arm around his shoulders.

"Do you think I have chance with her?" He asked.

"Yes." I quickly responded. We will do everything to make her fall for you hyung.

And you Sweetcorn, get ready to move on.

▪▪▪

~Suho's POV~

When the glass is filled with running water, it will definitely exceed the brim and thus will overflow.

If envy is like a running water and I am the glass, you are right - I am so envious.

I mean who wouldn't?

In the kitchen, there's Kyungsoo and Tin having their sweet moment together cooking. Kyungsoo is behind her as he held both of her hands guiding her on how to properly cut the kimchi for his spaghetti. They are so close to each other and if Tin will turned her head their lips might met and you now what can just possibly happen. Nice moves Kyungsoo. Since when did you became like that huh? You are better in handling girls than me.

I decided to leave them because looking at them is too much to handle. I went to the living room where the other guys are. It seemed like they were all having a good time. They were playing arm wrestling. It was Chanyeol versus Kai.

"Go dark kid! Beat that giant!" Baekhyun cheered.

"You call me giant?! Aww!" Chanyeol shouted when Lala poked his head.

"Hey Yoda! Concentrate! Ignore him. You will lose!" Lala said

"Sorry! So if I win, what's the prize?" Chanyeol asked.

"A massage from Lala noona!" Baekhyun answered as he raise both of his hands in the air.

"Huh?" Lala reacted.

"Get lose Kai-ah! You don't need the massage!" Chanyeol said.

"No way! Who doesn't like free massage?" Kai responded.

"Correction guys, it's a whole body massage. Right Lala noona?" Baekhyun teased and I saw how Lala's face turn beet red. Oh no Lala! You are screwed.

"Baekhyun!"

I shook my head. Silly Baekhyun. But if Chanyeol wins, he is such a lucky kid. I notice that Sehun and Gene are not around. They must be in our room. Sehun and I are room mates.

I went to check them but then I stopped opening the door when I heard something. I leaned my ear closer to the door. What the hell!

"Oh n-noona s-stop it!"

"What? You want it harder?"

"N-no! M-make it fast!"

"It's not yet times up!"

"B-but I can't take it anymore!"

Harder? Fast? What are they doing! Oh Sehun, I thought we had already make it clear?! You said you don't like Gene! And now? Liar! You even have the guts to do it at our room!

"TRAIT..or." I push the door revealing to me Gene pinching both Sehun's cheek.

They both looked at me but then Gene noona returned her gaze back at the table when her phone rings. Great Suho! What do you even think they are doing?

"Oh ayan! One minute is up!" She said.

"Aww! My cheeks!" Sehun winced as he held his face

"Taray oh! Pang-isang buwan mo na 'yan na blush on!" Gene laughed at the maknae.

So that's what they are just doing! This is humiliating! I should go now.

"Suho hyung!"Oh crap! What should I tell them?

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"Oo nga, come here and join us." Gene spoke. I can't look to the both of them. This is what you get on being too jealous Suho, you are overreacting!

"Is it okay?" I asked.

"Of course. Dito ka o." Gene replied as she patted the space beside her. They were actually seated at the floor. I nodded and settled next to her.

"Do you like to also to learn Filpino?" She asked. Oh no! She is talking to me.

"Y-yes." I answered.

"Good!" She said and smiled. I think my heart just made somersaults! If Gene would be my teacher, I probably won't skipped her class. I looked at Sehun who was behind her. He gave me a thumbs up. Gene notice that I was not looking and so she turned to look at the maknae beside her.

"Sus! I saw you making thumbs up! Akala mo lulusot ka? We are not yet done! You have to perfect saying 'Kamusta ka' properly!"

"But Sweetcorn, I already said it like a hundreth time."

"It is because you are pronouncing it incorrectly. Ang galing-galing mo sabihin 'yung Sweetcorn eh pareho naman silang may 's' sa Kamusta!"

"Kamutha ka?"

"Mali nga! KA-MUS-TA KA? It has 's' okay? Gusto mo ata makurot ulit eh."

"Kurot again? No way!"

"Then say it properly!"

"Fine! But why don't we try it on Suho hyung?" Hey! Why me?

Gene turned to look at me. "Sige nga ikaw nga. Say, kamusta ka?"

"Kamusta ka?" Geez that's so easy. Manager noona already taught that.

"Wow! Oh you heard him Se- Hoy! saan ka pupunta?"

"May I go out teacher?" Sehun said who was already at the door.

"No!" But too late the maknae already escape. You can't leave me alone with her!

"Lokong bata 'yun ah, inisahan ako!" She mumbled and reached for the ice cream sandwich. "You want some?" She offered.

"No it's okay. I know that's your favorite."Oops! Did I just say that?

"You are right. Favorite ko nga 'to. Strawberry!" She happily said and took a bite. Yeah, Ms. Strawberry. I cannot help but reminisce the day I first met her at the convenience store.

"Come on take a bite." She insisted.

I then took a bite. Who am I too resist that smile?

It was not my first time eating a strawberry ice cream sandwich but why does it taste more sweet this time. It must be her saliva. A thought suddenly came in. I shook my head. Here you go again Suho! You are thinking silly things.

"Ay hala may ano.." Gene said as she pointed to her lips.

"Huh?"What is she saying?

The next move she make me frozen when she went closer to me almost inches away. She wipe something at the corner of my lips with her thumb and I think I am already out of breath.

"Ayan." She said. I can't still move and she was just looking at my face.

"Grabe mukha ka nga talagang anghel. Tama nga sila. Gwapo mo." She whispered. She called me gwapo? As in handsome?

"G-gwapo ako?"

She instantly pulled away and I saw her cheeks blush.

"Ha? Naintindihan mo? Hala!" She said and I was just looking at her.

"Uy makatingin naman 'to! Nakakahiya! I'm pretty sure it's not your first time to hear you are handsome from your fans." Yes, I know. But it is just so different when it comes from you Gene.

I couldn't help but smile seeing her face in crimson. I think I can stare at her like that all day. Gah! That is so gay Suho!

I was snatched away from my trance when my phone was ringing. I fished for my phone and answered it. Gene was just watching me but then when I caught her looking at me, she averted her gaze and resume on eating her ice cream. Cute!

"Hello Suho! Are you guys at our dorm?"

"Yup! Why?"

"Good. We had just arrived."

"Good to hear. See you guys later!"

"Okay. See you!"

"Bye!" I said as I hung up the phone.

"Who's that?" Gene asked.

"Oh that? It's Lay."

"SI PAPA LAY?!" She almost choked.

"P-papa?" Does she mean daddy?

"Oo! Si Papa Lay! I mean Lay! Zhang Yixing?" She held both of my arms,

"Yes. It is him. EXO M just arrived."

"Oh my gosh!" She squealed as she got on his feet and rushed out of the room

"GIRLS! PAUWI NA DAW SINA PAPA LAY!"

Why do I have a feeling that I should have another reason to get jealous?

▪▪▪

*Buti na lang wala akong klase ngayon at nakagawa ako ng UD. :D (Pero nakakalokang 'tong Wattpad ang OA sa spacing )

Ayan na ang EXO M! Ano naman kaya ang gulong hatid nila?

Sana hindi umalis si Tao sa EXO noh? :(

Pag-pray natin sila guys. Masyado ng masakit pag nabawasan pa eh.

LOVE YOU!

- Ate Reena :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 66 25
One school. Two groups. Eight students. With different personalities. Attitudes. And hidden feelings. But got to live in ONE HOUSE. This is BINI fanf...
185K 12.3K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
18.5K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...