About Me

By Snowheart19__3

A bit about me, the girl behind the screen. Cover by @Meha-k More

About me + Interview
My budgies
Favourite books & authors
My Upcoming Books
Awards
Heartfelt Thank You - 400 Followers
Graphic Portfolio
π–πšπ­π­π©πšπ π†π¨πšπ₯𝐬

Sketchbook

48 9 17
By Snowheart19__3

My camera is pretty horrible, so I apologise in advance if the images aren't clear! :)

Drawing 1: Dragon Wing

Drawing 2: Bloody angel wing (fanart for the short story "[i] Endling" in my book "Aureate")

Fun fact: I was taking an English test and I finished about 10 minutes early - yes, I know, I should have gone over my answers again but I was so boreddddd!! And then this story idea pops into my head, and I couldn't help but draw this while I thought about the idea.

Long story short, the teacher wanted the "working out paper" back, so I had to redraw it. This is actually the second drawing, and it doesn't look as good as the first, but I like it anyway! :)

Drawing 3: Realistic angel wing (unfinished pencil sketch)

Drawing 4: Unrealistic angel wing

I got a bit bored, and I just doodled this :)

Drawing 5: Realistic Pair of Angel Wings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 471 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
160K 8.1K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
243K 7.8K 173
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
17.3K 964 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...