Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

Door VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... Meer

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing

8.5K 227 1.5K
Door VikingMetalToby

(y/n)'s p. o. v

I really expected to get home and breathe after the day I had causing a massacre in that high school but no, of course not. Instead I get one of the weirdest, most uncomfortable incidents to ever happen to me.

After returning home with Jeff, we shocked quite a lot of the Creepypasta with how bloodied up we were. We explained what had happened at the school and it got us a lot of praise from the others-I was most happy hearing SlenderMan praise me for what I did.

"It seems you are starting to warm up to the whole killing deal," He said, folding his arms behind his back. "Very well my proxy."

I grinned happily hearing Slender's words. After a long time of talking to some of the pastas and after everyone was done crowding around me and Jeff, I eventually stumbled to my room to go get cleaned from all this blood.

On my way, I noticed one of the creepies were following me behind so I turned and see Judge Angels there, still smiling at me in admiration.

"I still can't get over what you did!" She sighed, placing her hands against her cheeks. "You seem much more braver and daring than the other proxies to me~"

I shake my head, "Nah I'm not anything compared to them yet. Besides, it wasn't in my original plan to kill so many people."

"You still pulled off though, didn't you? You guilty snake!"

I laughed awkwardly and wave at her before starting for my room again but I stop when I still hear her footsteps trailing behind me. I turn to the blonde and glare at her questioningly.

"Uh JA? Did you need something..?"

"Err no! Not really..."
She looked away from me shyly.

"...Okay. I'm going to go into my room now."

"I'm not stopping you..!"

She's acting strange.

I nod and walk up to my room, opening the door. I step inside and turn to look at her again. She stands across the hall by Puppeteer's room just looking at me while rubbing her arms.

I sigh and close the door, wondering what in the world she's up to.

-

After taking a bath and putting on clean clothes (whatever you may usually wear), I relax in my room for a bit before heading out, thinking maybe I could go hang with the proxies or something.

When I open the door, I see a letter on the floor with my name drawn on it and pick it up, examining it curiously.

My name was written in cursive-and in blood.
The Bloody Painter.

I open up the envelope and pull out a card. The card displays what looks like an incredible and detailed drawing of me and my victims from today surrounding me. "Aw neat. I'll thank Painter for this," I say to myself, placing the card back in its envelope.

"Thank Painter for what?"

The sudden voice from beside me nearly made me jump and I turned seeing Judge Angels standing next to me. Unlike before, she looked a bit upset with me.

"This thingy. He drew me a picture, see?" I say, handing her the envelope. She takes it from me takes out the card, staring at it for a bit. Her face turns red and she looks like she's visibly getting angry for some reason, then she unexpectedly ripped apart the card to shreds and dropped the shreds all on the floor.

I blinked at the shredded mess and lowered my hands to my sides. "Welp. I have no clue why you did it but considering Painter might've worked really hard on that, that wasn't cool. Just saying."

"Forgive me," she spat, crossing her arms. I stand feeling awkward and utterly confused as she just stands there in silence with her arms crossed, staring at the mess she had just made. "Ok...I'm going to go now..." I say, slowly trying to slip away.

"Wait-" She stopped me, grabbing my arm. I look to her and she sighed, calming herself down. She quickly lets go of my arm and looks aside. "Listen...I just wanted to know if you wanted to ...train with me later maybe? I know that's something you do with the proxies only though...it doesn't have to be training, if you don't want it to be?? We could go hunting together, or we could watch a movie? Anything...?"

I'm so confused. Why does she suddenly even want to talk to me? We never talked much....

"Okay," I plainly replied, trying not to think too much of it. "We can maybe train for a bit and maybe go hunting later? I guess." More kills, the more I get used to it, right? Though the massacre yesterday really helped me out with that.

"That sounds ...great. Thank you..." Judge Angels responded, seeming relive that I agreed to her request. "Meet me down at the basement in a few."

With that, she took off to the stairs. I watched her go still puzzled but shrugged it off and went downstairs myself.

Everyone was everywhere doing their own thing. I pass by the living room trying to ignore and avoid everyone as usual because I hate when there's more than 5 pastas in the same room, but of course someone confronts me anyways.

I watch as Bloody Painter quickly steps up to me, his hands behind his back. "(Y/N). Did you get the thing?"

Assuming the obvious thing was the drawing he left me infront my door, I nodded. "Yeah I got it, and it was awesome thank you! But uh, could you maybe talk to your girl or something...she's acting really weird and stuff and I don't think she really liked the drawing you gave me..."

"What..." Painter uttered, then I saw him clench his fists at his sides. "Did she ruin your drawing?? Of course she did, that little-...nevermind, I'll just draw another picture for you. I'll even do 10 if I have to so she can't destroy them all. Do you want ...me to?"

I only stare at Painter with a confused expression. He looked really pissed when I mentioned Judge Angels, and Angels was angry when I showed her what he gave me. I have an idea in my head for what might be going on, and I don't like how it seems like I'm being dragged into the middle of it. I'm tired of being the center of every single person in this mansion's issues, honestly.

"You really don't have to do that. Please don't," I reply kind of offishly. Suddenly, Painter stepped closer to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, making me tense up in discomfort. "I have an idea. To make up for her ruining your drawing, you'll come with me later, hunting. I'll paint you a new image with our victims blood...how does that sound?"

I spot in the corner of my eye BEN and Glitchy Red smirking and audibly chuckling at me and Painter being so close so I quickly back out of Painter's grasp. "I don't know BP, might have stuff to do we'll see," I quickly respond. "Catch up with you later!"

"(Y/N) wait-"

I quickly turn from him before listening to what he had to say and run and jump at the two video game pastas with my fists ready.

-

I decide as I head down to the basement to train with Judge Angels that I should probably ask if there's anything going on between her and Bloody Painter. Those two are the only ones in the mansion that I know are together and they're usually always together or hanging out around each other.

Now, I don't know why they're suddenly coming after me but I hope, since they already dragged me into whatever this is, i can maybe help out a bit.

I get downstairs to the basement and am met with Judge Angels immediately running at me with her sword before I could even react. Jumpscared, I fumbled backwards onto the steps I just came down and fell on my butt. Judge Angels stops the sword just before my neck, smiling at me with a wide grin.

"Hello, guilty snake~" She cooed at me. "(Y/N)," I sighed at her. "Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to surprise you. The look on your face...I wish I took a photo..."

She chuckled and reached out her hand, pulling me up by mine. "I'm glad you didn't..."

"Are you ready to begin practicing?" She asked, walking away from me to the center of the room. "I know you're a proxy so I've been doing a bit of practice myself before you got here, just so I'd be ready. I already know you're strong."

"I'm not that strong-" I started to respond when I see Judge Angels beginning to run at me again with her sword.

What is wrong with this girl today???

I quickly unsheathe Zweihander and meet with her sword, inches from my face. I pushed her back with mine and quickly back-swung at her to create distance. JA spun her sword around and ran towards me again, swinging non-stop at me. I blocked all the hits but was unable to get in my own offense because of how viciously she was attacking me.

It's then I notice through all her attacks that her face is  now reeking with pain. She's hurt.

"Judge!" I shout, trying to ward off her attacks, "Calm down, what are you doing???"

After a few more swings of her sword, she abruptly stops and she drops her weapon to the floor. I see tears roll down from her black eyes and then she stumbled towards me, suddenly throwing her arms around me. She starts crying into my shoulder while i stand there bewildered.

"Please...tell me...what's going on," I uttered, staring into space because I felt really awkward by how's she's acting. I try softly patting her back while she sobbed away into my clothing. "There's nothing wrong..." She barely whispered, rubbing her head against me. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I just...."

She slowly lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me straight in the eye. She then smiled slightly and moved her hand to my face. "M-Me and Painter are not together anymore. We ...broke up a few days ago. But...I was hoping that...I thought you... maybe you and me could-"

"Judge I have to go feed our cats. I mean cat," I immediately cut her off and without sparing her another second I quickly let go of her, running out of the basement as fast as I could.

-

judge angels' p. o. v

I sit on the cold floor of the basement, eyeing the dried blood on my sword. I had nothing else to do; crying was no longer an option because I already cried myself out when (Y/N) ran away from me...

I know I'm unworthy of (Y/N). I wasn't even worthy enough to keep my innocent Angel as my own. Now that we're no longer together, my heart has been all over the place, and I miss him more than anything. Sometimes I don't even know how to feel! I just wish there was someone to help me ease the pain...and I thought (Y/N) the one.

I guess not. They must think I'm a hideous, guilty wretch. No wonder they ran away from me.

I feel tears building up in my eyes again and quickly cover my face with my sleeve. No, I can't think like this. If I keep going around as miserable as I am now, Helen will win!

He'll look and see me suffering and mock me, thinking I'm nothing without him! But...but if I had (Y/N), The Walker, the prized possession of SlenderMan, he would feel stupid! He would see us happy together and he will realize how big of a mistake he's made!!

I clench my fists and grab onto my sword tightly, barring my teeth. "I don't care if I'm unworthy of them," I hissed under my breath. "I'll get (Y/N) to be mine if it's the last thing I do!"

-

(y/n)'s p. o. v

I honestly truly feel bad from ditching Judge Angels like that earlier, but I'm never leaving my room again.

Now that I see the reason she's been acting so strange and nice towards me, I know for sure that this is something I do not want to be involved in.

I sit on my bed thinking about what she almost said. There's no way she actually wanted to try getting with me. It wouldn't make any sense, we barely even talk! There's definitely some underlying intentions...

A knock comes from my door, nothing new but it still startles me because I was lost in my thoughts. I hesitantly get up from the bed and look underneath through the little space under the door, hoping it wasn't JA...

Luckily the shoes weren't white so I heaved a sigh of relief as I stood to open the door but my stupid self didn't even bother to think about the other potential threat.

"Hi again, (Y/N)," I'm met with Bloody Painter at the door, and my shoulders immediately slump. He's got a huge canvas underneath his arm and he quickly pulls it, holding it up to me.

I see it's an image of me again but this time it's a very detailed painting of my face with my creepypasta gear on(if you even wear any).

"Heh. Why'd you paint trash?" I said jokingly, trying to mess with him. Painter didn't seem really amused by that one.

"I didn't paint trash...I painted SlenderMan's best proxy. Probably the mansions greatest killer....and the one person I think I admire the most...."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "You're over exaggerating. Kate is Slender's best proxy, I'm nothing near the mansions "greatest" killer, and I-wait what? Why on earth would you admire me?"

Painter chuckles and lowers the canvas to the ground. "You've changed a lot since you've got here, Walker. You were just a useless outsider before that didn't even want to be here, but despite that you still did what you had to do to become like us and now you've even started your first massacre. That's admirable."

Not it's not? Is it???

"Yes. Nice," I eventually responded, scratching my head. "Well I'm going to go admire my bed. Because I'm tired. Thanks for the amazing drawing though!"

I was desperate to get him to go away but Painter held my door despite me getting ready to close it. "(Y/N) wait. Can I talk to you first? It won't be that long, I promise."

Before I could say anything he removes his mask and gives me this really sorry upset looking face with his saddened green eyes. I'm not sure what to do because I'm pretty sure I've only seen his actual face twice in the whole time I've been at this mansion.

Don't you dare fall for that (Y/N). Just make up an excuse and run-

"Please (Y/N)..." He asked again, lowering his head. "You don't understand how much it would mean to me if you would hear me out."

I sighed and rolled my head back before looking to Painter with a sympathetic expression. "Alright BP. What's wrong..."

I jumped when he suddenly looked up and tightly wrapped his arms around me to the point I couldn't even back out. He stared at me in the eyes, giving a gentle smile "I really need you, (Y/N). After all this time of being with someone else I realized that it wasn't supposed to be. I now realized that you're the only one for me..."

...aha...

I had no other option. I immediately allowed myself to go limp and pretended I passed out in his arms.

"(Y/N)???" I heard him shriek in a panic. I feel him shaking me a bit and then after a bit I'm being picked up and carried somewhere. Im then being laid gently in what feels like my bed and then I hear his voice again, "Don't worry (Y/N), I'll go get Nurse Ann..."

I heard his footsteps then stomp out of the room. I quickly shot up out of my bed and slammed the door shut, locking it. I then rest my arm and head against the door, feeling my head pounding.

"Why me???" I groaned miserably, feeling like banging my head against the door till I actually passed out. "Is this a joke?? Did KageKao set them up to this???? This isn't funny..."

"U-U-Um, (Y-Y/N)....?"

I quickly turn hearing a shaky voice coming from my TV, and I turned seeing that the screen was now on; in the center of the screen was Lost Silver.

"Silver?....What's up Silver?" I asked, slowly walking over to face the TV.

"You um...s-seemed distressed and um...well BEN told m-me to...I mean he wanted me to...he asked me to get to come...um...."

I tilt my head, having a hard time understanding the stammering pasta. Silver seemed to take notice of this and took a deep breath trying to calm himself so he could talk properly.  "BEN wanted me to get you. I-Is that alright?"

I sighed, "Yeah sure, I'll just go meet him in the living room."

"No" Silver responded, and I see something hop up on his shoulder suddenly; a ...pikachu! A very crazy looking, bloody pikachu.

"He wants to meet you in here. Pikachu, use Force Drag."

Suddenly the Pikachu hopped from Silver's shoulder and stuck its head through the TV. It dug its teeth into my sleeves and forcefully pulled me through the TV.

I really thought I was going to crash through the screen and die with that reckless move but when I opened my eyes again, I was actually inside of the TV!!!

I was floating in a completely white space now, and Lost Silver floated over to me, laughing. "You did it! You looked so scared! I would never make anything happen to you that would hurt you..."

I smile at him and pat his head, "I know buddy. This has to be coolest thing that's ever happened to me though!"

Lost Silver smiled a bit and nods his head, then motions for me to follow him. He turns and starts floating off so I start flopping around in midair trying to follow him cause I'm not sure how you move around inside a TV, but I eventually found you can literally just glide forwards as if you were walking without really moving your legs.

All around us is white until the environment starts to give way to gray and then black. Is this what being inside a TV is like? How do the video game pastas know where they're going?

Silver eventually stops floating in one direction and turns back to me. "U-Um...we're here..."

I watch as from behind Silver appeared someone else, but it wasn't BEN. "Oh, hi Puppeter," I greet the other pasta and he floats next to Silver with his head down. "Where's BEN?"

"He's not coming. BEN was just a ploy to get you to come here. I ...figured you would've just ignored if it you knew it was me calling you..."

Sometimes it's hard to remember Puppeteer is basically just Depressedpasta.

"That's not true. You can call on me anytime, we're friends remember?" I assure him. Puppeteer looks up at me and smiles a small bit before looking aside again.

"How come you've wanted to meet me inside a TV though..?" I asked curiously. "It's...the most private place I could think of that others wouldn't try to be getting in our business. But besides that, (Y/N)...I'm really glad you came," He sighed, "We really need to talk..."

"...How convenient, actually! You're friends with Painter and JA, right? I need to talk with you as well," I say floating up to him. "Right...about them. I notice they've been bothering you a lot today..."

"I'm glad I wasn't only one that noticed they were acting out of ordinary..."

"Yes. I'm worried about them because the other day they got into a huge argument and after that they didn't talk to each other for days...I tried to get them to talk but they just won't..."

"Puppet...do you have any idea why they're coming after me though?"

Puppeteer sighed and crossed his arms over himself, "They're just using you to make the other jealous. I know deep down they still love each other and they want to get back together but they're not going to tell that to each other that easily."

That's a huge relief! ...Wait, I'm being used.

I narrowed my eyes at Puppeteer, "Why the heck are they using me??? No offense, but why not you? You're friends with both of them!"

Puppeteer scratched the back of his neck and mumbled with a small smile, "They... already know I have a crush on someone so they wouldn't do that to me.... I guess they're using you because you're SlenderMan's proxy and everyone knows proxies are the strongest and most respected type of killer in the mansion besides Slender's family. They think it might make the other jealous if they use you maybe."

I facepalmed hard enough to the point I'm sure I almost knocked myself out. "Honestly why not Toby or something, everyone loves him," I scoffed. "I hate this. How can I get out of this mess?"

"We have to try and get them back together."

-

Me, Puppeteer, and Lost Silver exited the TV back into my bedroom. When I stumble onto the ground and look up, I'm surprised to be met with Bloody Painter there, sitting waiting patiently on my bed. Lost Silver got nervous by seeing him and quickly teleported out of my room.

"You tricked me," Bloody Painter said, standing up from the bed to confront me, sounding angry. I laugh nervously and glance at Puppeteer then back to Painter. "Sorry....?"

"Do you really mean that? Why'd you do it..."

Before I could respond, Puppeteer stepped up to his friend. "(Y/N) would like to go hunting with you later but was too embarrassed to ask before, right (Y/N)?"

I nod my head hesitantly. "...Yes."

Painter looked at me and smiled, "Really? Of course I'll go with you. It's too bad you passed out earlier...there was something I'd wanted you to know-"

"You'll have all the time to tell them tonight," Puppteer sighed, "now go get ready."

Bloody Painter dipped his head and ran off out of my room. "I sure hope this works," I mutter, turning to look at Puppeteer again. "Me too (Y/N)..."

-

"Yeah so will you come with me then?"

"Of course I will! I'm glad you asked. I honestly thought you hated me after earlier... I mean, I didn't even get a chance to finished telling you what I wanted to say..."

I smiled weirdly and shook my head, "Not at all JA. I just got ...nervous that was all. But I'm sure things will be better tonight, you can tell me then!"

"Im sure they will, my guilty snake!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I sighed heavily and awkwardly hugged her back.

An hour later I was waiting outside the woods with my usual gear and Zweihander, waiting for Bloody Painter and Judge Angels to show up. I told them to meet me outside of the woods at the nearest neighborhood at slightly different times so they didn't figure what we were up too.

Puppeteer was watching from afar as well; he was up in a tree sitting and paying attention to what was going on. After all, he was needed for an important part of our plan.

Judge Angels eventually showed up first, carrying her great sword on her shoulder. She came up to me with a huge smile and hugged me yet again. "I'm ready to go (Y/N)! Sorry to keep you waiting..."

"It's okay. We just have to wait for one more person though," I said with a smile. She blinked at me, "Uh, we do? Heh heh, I thought it was just going to be the two of us....?"

We both turn when we hear my name being called and see Bloody Painter now approaching the meet up spot.

"Are you serious?!? You invited HIM??" Judge hissed, her face forming a scowl. "Why is SHE here?!" Painter snapped, glaring daggers at Angels. "Friends!" I exclaimed, hugging them both with a big smile. "I'm glad you're both here! Let's go hunting now, shall we?"

"I'm not going anywhere with him!"

"She's the last person I want to be near right now!"

I let go of them and sigh, pretending to look upset. "I thought you guys had something you wanted to tell me... I thought us going on this hunt would be a good chance to tell it..."

"I thought it was just going to be me and you..." Painter growled. "Yeah. What gives, (Y/N)?"

"We're all friends here so why not all go together? Come on, we don't have all night!"

I pushed them both ahead of me while the two began arguing. I started to doubt we would even be able to make this work...

Once we got into the neighborhood, the two had stopped arguing for the sake of stealth but they refused to walk near each other unless I was between them. They didn't even talk.

I take the lead quietly to a house and crept in through the backyard. We all sneak in through a window without any problems and I start scanning down the insides of the place as I have been taught multiple times by the other proxies.

However, Judge Angels and Bloody Painter immediately storm off in opposite directions of the house, trying to create distance between each other. "Hey guys wait! You have to make sure the place is cleared before-"

I'm cut off by the loud screams of victims in the house coming from two different directions and I slump my shoulders. "-we track down the prey. -_-"

Bloody Painter and Judge Angels return both covered in blood and gore but still acting as pissed as they were before. "Let's just go home now. This hunt was worthless," Painter sneered, flinging blood from his gloves. "You don't have to tell me twice!" Angels growled, already starting to head for the back door with the sword laid on her shoulder. I notice from the corner of my eye the figure of Puppeteer standing by one of the windows, and I slowly nod my head at him.

Suddenly, loud sirens could be heard right outside the house and the three of us froze in a panic. "Shit! How did they get here so fast!??" Bloody Painter exclaimed. "Let's make a run for it!!! Hurry!" Angels yelled, bashing the back doors with her sword and causing the glass to shatter to the ground.

Me and Painter hurried behind her just as we heard the front door of the house being knocked down and the sounds of people running in. Suddenly, a armed SWAT member jumps before Judge Angels, blocking us from going forwards. "Freeze hands up don't move!!!!"

"Move you guilty piece of shit!"  Judge Angels screamed, stepping up to the SWAT officer and cutting him down with her sword. She continued running, but I heard Painter yell out from behind me and I see he's been caught by three of the SWAT team members.

"(Y/N)! Angel!!" He shouted as they begin dragging him away. I looked and saw Angels abruptly turn, seeing them dragging a struggling Painter with them. "NO! Let go of my innocent angel!!" Judge Angels hissed, starting to run back to us and straight at the team. She jumped at them with her sword before they could react and she beheaded them all in one swing. Their bodies dropped to the ground and Painter hopped away from them, straight into Angels' arms.

"Angel, I'm sorry! Thank you so much..." Painter gasped, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "No, I'm sorry my innocent angel, this is all my fault. I never should've been so horrible towards you," Angels responded, resting her head against his shoulder and returning his embrace.

I watch the two of them and smile, glad to see that they seem to be at peace with each other again. Honestly, I can't believe the solution was that simple...these dorks wasted the rest of my day for absolutely nothing.

"Let's head back to the mansion, my angel," Painter said, starting to walk off with his arm wrapped around Judge Angels. Angels grinned and nudged herself closer to him as they passed me up.

I watched them as they left, feeling glad they finally made up until I realize they literally just left me there. If it wasn't for the other pasta that were there with me, I might've been upset for that.

"Alright, you guys did a great job. Thanks for your help," I heard Puppeteer's voice, and I turn seeing him looking down at the dead bodies of the SWAT team members. To my surprise, they actually got up from the ground normally as if they weren't all just decapitated.

"No problem! I'm so happy we were able to help them get along again!!" One of the team members screeched, and the voice sounded very familiar. Just as I thought, what looked to be a SWAT team member immediately shape-shifted into the familiar form of SplendorMan. The other two SWAT members that were "killed"shape-shifted into SurrenderMan and SpenderMan. The last one that had blocked us turned into TenderMan.

I thought Puppeteer was going to alert REAL people to come for them...

"Th-That was fun! Sorta...I didn't like seeing Judge Angels mad at me..." Surrender murmured, hugging SplendorMan. "It was all worth it!! Bloody Painter and Judge Angels are happily together again!" Splendor screamed.

SpenderMan stepped up to Puppeteer and flipped a hand in-front of his face. "I'll take my pay now for participating in your pathetic little act." Puppeteer sighed and grabbed from his long coat some cash, then handed it to Spender. "Is this from those people they just killed in that house??!! It's filthy!" Spender hissed, still stuffing the money in his suit anyways.

"I think we ourselves should head back to the mansion before real authorities catch us," TenderMan insisted. "I'll have you all head out first, if you don't mind." As any butler would, he held his hand aside for us to walk past him and Splendor and Surrender quickly marched ahead, Splendor babbling happily about BP and JA. Spender followed while taking out his cash again and counting it furiously.

I lean Zweihander against my shoulder beginning to follow them when Puppeteer catches up with me and stops me by my shoulder. I turn to him and he just picks me up, hugging me tightly. "Thank you so much for helping me get my friends back together, Walker-I mean, (Y/N)..." He said softly.

If it were anyone else, I might've tried to get out of it or snapped at them but Puppeteer was my friend and in my opinion deserved all the hugs in the world, so I hugged him back and smiled. "Yeah no problem, thanks for helping me out as well."

Puppeteer placed me back on the ground and gently pats my head, which is new for him because he usually acts so distant. "I'm sorry we don't spend a lot of time together...we should hang out more since we're friends...if that's okay with you...." He murmured.

With how chaotic things tend to be around me, I wondered if that really was a good idea. After thinking for a bit, I look back at Puppeteer and give him my response....

A/N
hello nerds. this chapter was basically my attempt to get (y/n) to interact with other Creepypastas besides the usual roster. there will be more time with others coming in the future.

Character Development Changes Post-Chapter
(Y/N) - (Cp/N) - The Walker

+ 47% Social Skills
+ 50% Empathy
+ 33% Ability To Plot
+ 27% Ability To Escape Certain Situations
- 14% Patience
+ 0% Personal Love Life

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

669 1 59
*Crossposted from Quotev* Remember friends, creepypasta is fiction! Don't act stupid. This book consists of completely canon information on as many c...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
193 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
64.7K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...