piano girl (이희승) ✔️

By mooon0119

[ COMPLETED ] "God, Eunji. Can you stop playing the piano and just look at me?" "What do you want from me, He... More

[ + ]
// 1
// 2
// 3
// 4
// 5
// 6
// 7
// 8
// 9
// 10
// 11
// 12
// 13
// 14
// 16
// 17
// 18
// 19
// 20
// 21
// 22
// 23
// 24
// 25
// 26
[ - ]

// 15

61 4 0
By mooon0119

- tw: stalking

Hwang Eunji POV

I have a piano recital coming up, and I want to die.

I always have piano recitals. But I just hate them.

"I can always cancel if you don't want to do it, Eunji-ah." Ms. Kwon says, patting my back as we sit at my grand piano. I sigh and shake my head.

"It's fine, Ms. Kwon. I can do it." I purse my lips slightly. "I've been feeling a lot less anxious these past few weeks, and I think it's because of my boyfriend and new friends."

"Well, that's great!" She exclaims, clapping her hands together. "Do you want them to come?"

I look at her sheepishly. "If that would be okay...?"

Ms. Kwon is practically beaming. "Of course! The more the merrier, as they say." She gets back to instructing me on my new piece.

After an hour or so, she smiles and heads to the door. "That piano is magnificent, Eunji. Tell your boyfriend I say thanks!"

I smile and nod, opening the door for her and shutting it as she leaves.

I already know I'm gonna forget to tell him.

Slinking towards the living room where HyunLix are stationed, I collapse on the floor in front of them.

"Tired?" Felix asks, and I groan into the carpet.

"I don't wanna go to this piano recital." I say, and sit up. Hyunjin laughs and I glare at him. "Shut up!"

He shrugs. "Okay, Ms. Girl."

I crawl over next to him and pull out my phone. A notification pops up and catches my eye:

Instagram:
@heeseungboss tagged you in a post!

I click on it curiously, to find Heeseung's mirror selcas.

@heeseungboss posted an image

dressed up and waiting for my bb ❤ @exnji_

AUSSIENO3: my sister is whipped for u bro
SUNoo ☀: LMAO yea
       jeong_i.n: heeji supremacy
       sunshinelix: ^^

exnji_: aww u wanna go out
heeseungboss: yes
       exnji: okey lets go out, i'll meet you at the park
       sunghoonpark 🌸: dont make me feel single i'll scream

lee_hayun: OPPA I LOVE YOU MARRY ME PLEASE

I half frown and smile at the last notification. Hyunjin leans over my shoulder.

"You jealous of that Hayun girl?" He asks, and I shrug.

"Whatever. Uh, I'm gonna meet Heeseung at the park." I say, standing up and running upstairs.

"Have fun!" Felix yells after me. I laugh.

@exnji_ posted an image

omw to meet my heeseung :-) @heeseungboss

heeseungboss: waiting for you love <3
exnji_: hssjslslf stfu
       heeseungboss: :(
       miyeonnng_infinite: @heejinicfanpage angry heeji crumbs for you

penguinjay: cutie
exnji_: stay bac
       penguinjay: so i can't compliment my girl bsf?? 😭

BangChan: Beautiful!
exnji_: ty chan :D
       nishimurariki: gorgous
       exnji_: i appreciate you trying love

I close out Instagram feeling pretty good about myself. I head down the stairs, yell goodbye to HyunLix and run out to the park, Nana at my heels.

I see Heeseung on the swings.

"Heeseung-ah!" I yell, and he looks over. He grins and stands up. I crash into him, the force almost causing him to fall over.

"Damn, Eunji." He kisses my forehead. "How are you?"

My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I shrug. "I have a piano recital in a few days."

"Ooh, can I come?" Heeseung asks as I pull out my phone. I nod and he whoops. "What are you going to play?"

"That's a secret." I say with a tease, bouncing on my toes.

I look down at my phone- a notification on my newest post.

"Everything okay, love?" Heeseung asks as I sit down on one of the swings. I nod slowly.

"It's just a notification from Instagram." I squint to see better. "From... Lee Hayun."

Heeseung cringes. "Ugh, she's been trying to DM me nonstop."

I look up at him, a little too quickly. "Have you responded?"

"Ooh, you jealous?" He asks, and I swat his arm. "Ow, sorry! I meant- no, of course I haven't responded."

I laugh softly and click on the notification.

lee_hayun: ILY EUNJI-UNNIE
lee_hayun: I WATCH YOU AT SCHOOL
       lee_hayun: I LOVE HEEJI I AM A TRUE HEEJINIC
       lee_hayun: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
       lee_hayun: I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

I freeze at the last two replies.

"What the fuck?" Heeseung snarks, looking over my shoulder. "Um, maybe we should go to your house?"

I don't even respond.

"Eunnie?" Heeseung circles around to look at me.

Lee Heeseung POV

"Please get me out of here." She whispers, bending down to pick up Nana, who is freaking out and barking.

I bend down to get to her height. "It's okay, baby. Where do you wanna go?"

She attempts to shrug, her whole body shaking.

"I'll take you to my house, okay? It's not that far from here." I flip my head around to make sure no one's watching us. "Get on my back. I'll hold Nana."

Without any hesitation, she hands Nana to me and jumps on. I start moving in the direction of my house.

"I-is that it?" Eunji whispers into my ear, pointing to a large house at the end of the street. I bob my head up and down as we near it.

"Oppa! Unnie! Where are you going?!"

I choke. 

I flip my head around to see a girl with dyed blonde hair chasing us.

She grins when she sees me looking. "Oppa! I love you! Come back?"

Eunji completely passes out from panic.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yell at the girl, and continue to run to my house, Nana barking repeatedly at the stranger.

"Please? Oppa!" She calls out, gaining speed in her heels. Who the fuck wears heels while running?

I fumble with the lock to my door. I can feel Eunji slowly slipping from my grip. The girl rounds the corner into my driveway.

"Oppa! There you are!" She yells, grinning wildly. She comes closer and closer to me, reaching out-

I slam the door on her face, the places where she touched me stinging.

Who the fuck was that?

Hwang Hyunjin POV

I get a text from Heeseung in our group chat.

sunghoon = best
5:47 pm

SUNoo
LMAO WHAT IS THAT GC NAME

iceprince
true beauty you would never
understand

heeseung
guys is is an emergency

heeseung
eunji and i are being stalked
and we need you to come to
my house now. we were just
chased by this girl in the park
and we need help.

heeseung
i'm serious.

miyeong-ah
wtf?
omw rn

jeongin-ah
me too

You
felix and i are coming
now.

You
is my sister okay? please
tell me she's okay

        ____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
112K 5K 22
"you're too good at this, i give up" "what? giving up already?" "not really... i won't give up... for you" ON MAJOR EDITING [a TXT yeonjun short fanf...
171K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
85.4K 5.5K 42
❝ give me a week to be with you. thats all i ask for ❞ in which, y/n tried her best to save her marriage but universe has it own game.