My Cure - Mallory Pugh/USWNT...

uswnts_fav2021 tarafından

{COMPLETE} **sequel to Attached** Morgana LaRue is the new big thing. She was a star for the USWNT from the f... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 3

785 18 1
uswnts_fav2021 tarafından

June 12th, 2022 - 3:00 pm

Morgana's POV

Mal and I flew to Denver early this morning, and my parents drove us home, only for us to take the car back to the airport a few hours later to get the other girls. 

When Ashley Sanchez saw us waiting at the bottom of the escalator, she started running down, and leavng her suitcase right at the bottom, she ran to me, almost jumping in my arms. 

"MORGANAAAAAA!" She said. 

"SANCHEEEEEEESE!" 

"I missed you!" 

"It's only been a month!" I laughed. 

"But I missed you." 

"I missed you too, Ash." 

The other 2 Washington girls were down by now, laughing at Ashley a little. 

"Hey blondie." Kelley said, giving me a quick hug as Ash Hatch gave Mal a hug. 

"Hey Kal. How are you?" 

"I'm fine." She said. "How are you doing through all of this?" 

"I'm keeping my head up." I sighed. 

"Hey Morg." Hatch said, stepping around Kelley to give me a hug. 

"Hey Hatchy." 

"How you doing kid?" 

"Hey, I'm not that much younger than you." 

"I know." She laughed. 

"I just want to thank you." I said. 

"For what?" 

"Saving my freaking life." 

"How so?" 

"You were the one that called the police. Kelley said you didn't even ask anyone, you just did it once you knew something was wrong. Everyone else was in too much shock and confusion." 

"I'm sorry I couldn't actually help you lie the others did." 

"You helped me the most." I told her. "I owe you a lot." 

"You owe me nothing." 

"I owe you the world." 

Just then, Sophia got on the escalator to come down, and Sanchez screamed  her name. 

"Soph!" I said happily, looking up to find her. 

After we were all done reuniting, we all walked to the car, and Ashley and Mal fought the entire time about who was riding shotgun. 

"Both of you are sitting in the back. Sophia's sitting shotgun with me." I said finally. 

"Works for me." She said, getting in the passenger seat. I took her suitcase to the trunk and stacked everyone's nicely. Kelley and Hatch forced Mal and Ashley to the way back, much to their displeasure. 

And again, the ride home was 45 minutes but they fought the entire time. 

"Get your stupid legs off me." Mal said. 

"I need to stretch them." Ashley said. 

"I don't care. Move them." 

"Morgana would let me leave them." 

"Well I'm not Morgana." 

"CHICK FIL A!" Kelley gasped. "Can we go please please please?" 

"Sure." 

"How much longer until we're home?" Mal whined. 

"We're getting Chick Fil A." Hatch said. 

"Okay well I'm not sharing my milkshake with you." Sanchez said to Mal. 

"Well I won't share my fries with you." 

"Who said we had to share anything?" I said. 

"Probably Sophia." Said Ashley. 

"Why me?" Asked Sophia.

"Leave her alone. She hasn't done anything to you." Hatch said. 

"Wel she always steals my food." Kelley said, pointing to Sanchez. 

"I do not!" 

"Yes you do!" 

"No I do not!" 

"You do, Ashley." Said Hatch, turning around to face them. 

"Oh gosh here she goes now." I said to Sophia. 

Driving with this crew is like driving with a bunch of 5 year olds. 

Sophia turned around, hitting Hatch on the knee. "Don't instigate her more, please." 

"Same goes for you, O'Hara." I said. 

"You will NOT eat all my fries." Mal said. "I will end you. And this is not an empty threat." 

"Sounds empty to me." Hatch laughed. 

"You're not as scary as you seem." Sanchez said. 

"Now if Morgana had said it I would take it seriously." 

"Shut up, Hatch. She wouldn't hurt a fly. You said it yourself." Kelley said. 

"Do you have any water?" Mal yelled from the back. 

"Why would I have water? This isn't even my car!" I yelled back to her over the fighting of Hatch and Kelley. 

"I have an extra I bought at the airport." Sophia handed it back to Mal. 

"Thank you." 

"Can I have some?" Ashley Sanchez asked. 

Mal didn't respond, because she was drinking it. 

"Don't ignore me, stupid." 

"I wasn't. I was drinking." 

"Can I have a sip?" 

"I wasn't done." 

"Well you're gonna drink the whole stupid thing!" 

"Well then you have to wait." 

"Mal share." 

"I'm still drinking it!" 

"MALLORY DIANE!" 

"DON'T USE MY FULL NAME!" Mal yelled. 

Ashley grabbed the water, making it spill all over the back of the car. 

"Are you kidding me, you two?" I said, pulling into the Chick Fil A. 

Kelley and Hatch were laughing like crazy. 

"My shirt is all wet! Thanks a lot bitch!" Mal yelled. 

"Woah, woah, woah. We're gonna calm down back there." Sophia said immediately. 

"You act like she's not an adult." Kelley said. 

"Good thing your shirt's wet. It's a stupid one anyway." Ashley said. 

"HEY-" Mal was cut off by Hatch. 

"Her shirt is cool, not stupid!" She said. 

"Before I shoot myself, you two. Please stop fighting for 2 seconds!"I said. 

"At least I'm being good." Kelley smiled. 

"Are you serious?" Asked Hatch. 

"Drop dead." 

"You can't be." 

"I'm gonna leave all of you on the side of the road and drive Sophia to my house." I said. 

"Sorry Morg." Hatch said. 

"Sorry blondie." Kelley said. 

"Sorry babe." Said Mal. 

"I'm sorry MOM." Ashley rolled her eyes. 

"Just leave her alone. She's going through a lot right now." Sophia said, putting her handon my arm. 

"What does everybody want?" I asked. 

"I want a milkshake and fries and chicken and mac and cheese!" Yelled Ashley. 

"I'm gonna have to take another mortgage out on my house that I don't even use after today." I sighed. 

"I'll pay you back. I wasn't gonna make you buy all that." 

"It's okay Ash." I said. "Mal what do you want?" 

"Nothing. I'm just going to eat Ashley's food." She smirked. 

"HEY NO YOU'RE NOT!" 

"New record of a minute and a half without fighting?" Sophia said as they started fighting again. 

"I just....I just can't do this today." I leaned my forehead on the wheel, my hands gripping it tightly. 

That's when I felt the tears, and I bit my lip hard to keep them from coming. I sniffled a bit, and Kelley shut up everyone. 

"Is she crying?" She asked. 

"Kelley!" Hatch hit her arm a bit. 

"Sorry." 

"I don't wanna make her cry!" Ashley said. "Well now I'm gonna cry! I'm sorry Morg." 

"Well if you cry I'll cry because then I have to be part of the problem too!" Mal said. 

"Nobody cry! It's fine!" Sophia said, shaking me slightly. "You're okay. Just sit up." 

I lifted my head up and looked at her, with what I assumed were red eyes. 

"What's wrong?" She asked softly. 

"Everything." I whispered between sobs. 

So first 3 chapters! I know they are't my best but I am so excited. I'll put out the chapters about every other day. Sorry for the long wait and I can't wait to release more! Enjoy!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8K 88 17
Allison Moreau was slowly able to start to get over her best friends death with the help of Guy Germaine. The two were slowly building their friendsh...
83.2K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
41.2K 1.1K 50
beginning of junior year. don't forget to comment and vote. If you have any questions or tips for me please let me know!!
372K 11.9K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...