A new life || Bnha Mha x Gens...

By fanficperson23

Mha x Genshin Hu tao had died during a fight against Celestia, she died along with Kazuha, Bennett, Xingqiu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24

Chapter 3

1.9K 52 28
By fanficperson23

Hu tao walked down the road, it was their time to play outside with friends. Xiao was somewhere with Venti. The anemo archon himself. Apparently, this is still teyvat. But after the years it's changed so drastically that it's barely recognizable. The archons, those who survived the war against Celestia, had taken a rest deep below the earth and awoken as, children. 

'Ehhhh, that's sad. It still doesn't explain why everyone has such different powers!!'

The little girl groaned, though now she knew that if this was teyvat and even the Archons got reincarnated, that means her other friends are probably somewhere. 

She hummed, and she saw some kids. One with Green hair and brown purple..? Oh! it's izuku!!! someone else quirkless, well she wasn't quirkless but Aizawa didn't want her to use her quirk since it was painful. 

The other kid in their grade was bullying him; sparks shined in blondie's hands. The kid took on a fighting stance, similar to Bennett. 

the three kids activated their quirk, Hu tao raised her eyebrow.  the blondie with the explosion quirk came running toward Izuku.

"STOP!!!" the girl with twin tails ran in front of the green kid. Trying to shield the kid from the punch. 

the three stopped and started laughing. 

"Stop bullying Izuku!" Hu tao yelled at the blonde spikey boy.

"Shut up, quirkless loser"

"Want me to bully you instead!?" Sparks started to fly in the kid's hands.

"Chikako-san??" Izuku opened his eyes, he was ready for the punch. 

"I"m telling your mom! You aren't acting like a hero!" the girl threatened. the kid lowered his hand that moment she mentioned an adult and started to walk away.

"I'll get you next time! Quirkless losers!" the blondie glared at Izuku. He snarled at Chikako.

"Thanks, Chikako-san" Izuku smiled.

"Us quirkless people need to stick together!" Hu tao smiled. 

That day she made a friend. Bakugou would stay away from Izuku when she was around but once she left, which was rarely, the blondie would bully the poor kid.

.

.

.

3 years later. 

.

.

.

.

Aizawa's house.

 "Mr.Aizawa?" the kids poked their heads out. Some behind them followed, He can't believe that they were now 9 years old. 

All living their very own life. 

"Hm?" He turned around, to see their excited expression. 

"Look!" The kids pulled out some gray bandages, he raised his eyebrow. 

"What is it?" 

"Support gear!!" Hu tao smiled, the others tried to hide their faces in embarrassment. 

"...?"

"Where did you hear of these?"

"We just heard of them on the news!" Bennett answered.

"that's nice." 

"Is it for me?" Aizawa questioned. The kids nodded. He opened his hand, and Hu tao ran over and gave the item to him. 

He tried it out. It worked like his other scarf. Though it was ever so slightly slower. Nonetheless, he was shocked that the kids somehow made it. Then again they were rather smart. 

"Wow, you guys did amazing!" Aizawa announced. 

"Really?!" the kids smiled. The tired man nodded. 

"Yup. Good job kids." Aziawa placed the scarf right next to his other gear. 

"Wooo!" Hu tao clapped, and the rest of the kids smiled. Aizawa went over and hug the kids. 

'Such balls of sunshine.'

.

.

.

.

.

Chikako was walking with her best friend, Izuku. They were going to the park, and once they arrived there Chikako saw Xiao. 

"Kazeno!" The girl called, and she pulled Izuku along. she waved, it was Xiao. Mr.Aziawa told them about 'their names being a bit ancient and having death following' so he gave them names to use in public. 

"Chikako?" xiao questioned. 

"The one and only!!!" the girl smiled.   A kid with two braids came along. 

"Oh hey Venti!"

"Souta" the boy corrected. 

"Hey Souta" Hu tao re greeted. 

"who is that?" Venti pointed at the kid just standing there. 

"Oh. this is Izuku!! My best friend!" Hu tao announced. 

"Hey, hey, hey. I thought I was your best friend." Venti narrowed his eyes. 

"W-well he is quirkless like me.. You are my other best friend." the girl explained. 

"Oooh, Quirkless you say?" Venti's eyes glittered. The boy moved quickly inadvertently Yeeting Hu tao into a tree. 

"Hey, Izuku was it?" the boy put his hand out. Izuku was shocked, the boy had thrown Chikako into a tree in the distance. 

"Chikako!" Kazeno yelled, he started running in that direction. 

"ANNNNYYYWAAYYY"

"I'm Souta." Venti introduce me, and Izuku hesitantly placed his hand into the boy's hand. Then the saw teal light surrounded him. His hand started to glow and he felt something cold. The wind picked up, Izuku started to float, and Venti stayed on the ground, Keeping the child down. 

"HELP!!!" Izuku called. 

"YOU'RE FINEEE!!!" the boy who threw his friend waved off his worries. 

---

"Chikako!" Xiao called, his little sister was up in a tree. thankfully she wasn't that injured, then again she does have that regeneration quirk. 

"Owwwwww. My head!" the girl whined. 

"Jump! I'll catch you." 

Hu tao jumped. The brother caught her, her head was dented but nothing her quirk couldn't heal. If it took that long to heal, her head was most likely crushed. 

"I'm going to kill Venti." the boy had a determined glare in his eyes. His expression was angry. Hu tao passed out, the boy decided to head home. So the girl could rest. He'll deal with the Ex-Anemo archon later. 

.

.

"UM SOUTA! C-CAN YOU PUT ME DOWN!" Izuku yelled. Somehow he was getting tired even though adrenaline 

He closed his eyes once, practically falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku opened his eyes. He was in bed. It was morning. he saw something at the side of his bed, something glowing teal. It was a stone with a strange symbol. 

"??"

That was the last time he saw the kid named Souta. When he asked about the stone to Chikako she would say it in a completely different language.

The boy's curiosity grew and grew but the answer was always the same. it was getting frustrating for both of them. Chikako had been trying really hard to pronounce/ translate what she was saying. She tried and tried, she knew what it meant but every time she spoke it seemed to be bleeped. 

 eventually, he stopped asking and just ignored the topic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 2.4K 146
Estelle was always lost. But this time, she really is lost. Where the hell was she? Waking up in a completely different setting, Estelle makes her wa...
24.4K 1.2K 21
How long can one endure all the humiliation, bullying and suicial batings until it was too much? Who knows! However, there was one person who would f...
30.7K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...
21.9K 677 59
A Wandering Samurai, and a rebellious woman. History happened, and drifted away from each other. Such irony to be meeting each other in a middle of a...