Our Musical Hearts

By ErvingGamer

Izuku yagi son of all might and green titan has had it all money, fame but he doesn't care about that, he jus... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

821 28 14
By ErvingGamer

Ok, before we start i want to say something, yes this is an izuku yagi story but no, this won't be the typical neglected thingy a lot of people do so don't worry. Also ShadowBuddy1, this one is for you bro.

No one's POV:

Izuku Yagi. The son of pro heroes All Might and Green Titan, he has it all, fame, money, and basically just the perfect life. Well, that's what people think, in reality Izuku doesn't care about all of those things. He just wishes his life was more normal without people knowing him for being the son of two of the top ranked heroes. But this is the life he was born with so he must bare with it. Speaking of our boy he's currently in his room writing while music plays in the backroom.

Knock knock knock

The door opens up revealing a green haired woman, this is Inko Yagi formerly Inko Midoriya also known as pro hero Green Titan. She's standing there looking at her son.

Inko: Izuku, are you busy?

Izuku: Not really mom im just trying to write a song but nothing comes to my mind, what's up?

Inko: I just wanted to ask you for a favor son.

Izuku: Sure, what is it?

Inko:*gives him an address*Can you go here and pick my stuff up? Imgoing to be busy for the rest of the day and can't go.

Izuku: Sure, i was going to head out soon anyway.

Inko: Great!

She closes the door and leaves, izuku remains on his sit and sighs, he loves his family but they're always so busy that sometimes he has to become their errand boy, but he doesn't mind because he can go outside and enjoy the fresh air or like people say "he can touch grass".

Izuku: Well, time to go.

He gets up and changes his clothes so he can head out. On his way down the stairs he sees a maid cleaning the floor when she sees him she greets him and he does the same. He still doesn't understand why did his parents even hired these people but he doesn't mind since most of them are quirkless. Oh, that's another thing, izuku has been supporting the quirkless community for a long time now and they love him for it. Izuku has said multiple times that he prefers to hang out with a quirkless person than someone with a quirk. People will always wonder why that is but only he knows and it will stay that way.

Izuku is walking down the street with a hoodie on since he doesn't want people recognizing him and bothering his peronal space. He arrives at the address his mother gave him and enters.

Izuku: Hello?

He hears a lot of noises coming from the back and then sees a man go to the counter.

???: Ah sorry about that i was doing some stuff back there, welcome to Hatsume's support shop sir, my name is Kenji Hatsume what can i do for you today?

Izuku: Uhhh yeah, i came here to pick up Green Titan's order.

Kenji: Ah, i see, do you work for her or something?

Izuku: I'm her son.

Kenji: Oh, so you are izuku? Your mother mentions you a lot.

Izuku: Im surprised you don't recognize me.

Kenji: I don't really watch tv a lot.

Izuku: Fair.

Kenji chuckles then grabs a backpack and puts it on the counter.

Izuku: Is that her things?

Kenji: Yup, i put the things in a backpack like she requested.

Izuku: Ok. Do i have to pay you or anything?

Kenji: Nah, she already did that don't worry about that.

Izuku: Alright, goodbye then.

Izuku grabs the backpack and leaves the place, he already has a place he wants to go next, he could easily take a taxi there but he prefers to walk, it's good exercise.

On his way there he passes by a park where a girl with purple hair playing a guitar caughts his attention, ha walks to where she is and joins the small crowd of people that are listening to her.

Girl: Take on me
Take me oooon
I'll be gone

Izuku: Take on me huh?

....

She has finished playing and the crowd claps and give her some money, izuku waits for everyone to leave and he puts 10,000 Yen on the bag she's using for the money.

Girl: Did you just... give me 10,000 yen?

Izuku: Of course, why? Is there a problem?

Girl: No no it's not a problem, it's just that is more than what im used to.

Izuku: Well, i have more where that came from, i like your voice and the way you play.

Girl: Heh, im not that good but i try so thanks i guess.

Izuku: Oh come on now, you're pretty good a lot of people would wish to have your talent.

Girl: Jeez dude thanks.

Izuku: Well i hope you get more money i have to keep going, nice meeting ya.

Girl: Yeah, bye.

Cop: Hey you! You can't play here without a permit!

Girl: Oh shit.

She gets her stuff and starts running while the cop chases after her. After a while she's still being chased but someone grabs and gets her inside a building, she looks at the person seeing it was izuku.

Izuku: Stay here.

Cop: Hey, have you seen a purple haired girl around here?

Izuku: Oh yeah she went that way.

The cop nods and runs in the direction izuku told him while izuku laughs a little.

Izuku: You good?

Girl: Yeah, thanks for that.

Izuku: What's your name?

Girl: Huh?

Izuku: I just want to know the name of the girl i helped.

Kyoka: Kyoka, Kyoka Jirou.

Izuku: Well jirou, it was no problem, i like to help people out.

Kyoka: Well, thanks dude. I have to go now my parents are waiting.

Izuku: Sure go ahead Jirou, don't get caught on the way!!

Jirou: I won't!!

He watches her leave and chuckles, he didn't expect to help someone out today but here he is. He turns around and enters the building behind him, once he does that he's greeted by a lady.

Lady: Ah izuku, long time no see, you came to visit him?

Izuku: Yeah, is he here?

Lady: You know he barely gets out.

Izuku: Well that's true.

Lady: It was a pleasure seeing you again izuku but i have to go pick up my kids so later.

Izuku: See ya.

Izuku keeps walking and enters an elevator. He reaches the fourth floor and gets some keys out of his pockets, the people in the hallway greet him and he nods at them and stops in front of a door.

Izuku:*opens the door*Grandpa are you here?

Grandpa: In the livingroom izuku!!

Izuku walks to the livingroom and sees his grandfather Kenta Midoriya sitting on the couch watching tv.

Izuku: Hey gramps, what's up?

Kenta: Hey kiddo how are you?

Izuku: Im good, and i can see you are still the same.

Kenta: Yup. What's in that backpack?

Izuku: This? It's just some stuff mom sent me to pickup.

Kenta: I see, i still wonder why your parents have all those people working in that house and they sent you to do stuff.

Izuku: I don't know but i don't actually mind, i like to get out of that big house.

Izuku looks at the other side of the room noticing his grandfather's guitar.

Izuku: You still have your guitar.

Kenta: Yup, that old thing ain't going nowhere.

Izuku: You still play it?

Kenta: Of course, i play it from time to time but not for too long, this old hands fail me you know.

Izuku: Im not old but i get it.

Kenta: You will see when you reach my age.

Izuku laughs at his comment while shaking his head. This old man is the reason he loves music so much, kenta was the one that taught him how to play a lot of instruments when he was a little kid. Also, this man is quirkless and the whole reason izuku helps the quirkless community as much as he can.

Kenta: So, did you finish that song of yours yet?

Izuku: No, i haven't.

Kenta:Your mind goes blank?

Izuku: Yup.

Kenta: That happened to me a lot, it sucks.

Izuku: Yeah.

Kenta: Hey you know that american girl next door.

Izuku: Sarah? What happened now?

Kenta: Well that ex of hers showed up again.

Izuku: Again? *sigh*He doesn't learn does he?

Kenta: He actually showed up to apologize to her.

Izuku: Really?

Kenta: Yeah, everyone was surprised. What did you do to him?

Izuku: Nothing, we just talked.

He actually beat the guy up but he won't admit that.

Kenta: Sure, whatever you say kiddo.

Bzzt bzzt.

Izuku checks his phone and sees a text from his mom.

Izuku: Well i have to go gramps.

Kenta: Already?

Izuku: Yup, mom and dad are going to be home soon.

Kenta: Ah, i see, take care.

Izuku leaves the apartment and starts heading home.

Timeskip:

Izuku: Im home.

Inko: Izuku, welcome back.

Izuku: You just arrived?

Inko: Yep.

Izuku: Cool. Here, this is the stuff you asked for.

Inko: Thank you son, dinner will be ready soon by the way.

Izuku: Alright.

Izuku goes upstairs to his room and sits on his chair and turns on the radio. He looks at notebook he was using to write the song earlier. But nothing, he can't think of anything right now.

Izuku: This sucks.

Suddenly, he starts thinking of the events from the park and with jirou girl. He laughs at the memory and it somehow gave him an idea for the lyrics of the song he's working on.

Jirou's house:

She was in her room playing guitar on her bed. She remembers what happened today and she giggles and the she remembers when izuku helped her.

Kyoka: I gave him my name but i didn't get his huh.

Mika: Kyoka dinmer's ready!

Kyoka: Im coming mom!

This two meeting was interesting to say the least and it triggered something that will develop as time goes on. Now what does the future has prepared for them? They will find that out themselves sometime.

And chapter done

Ok, i know there's a huge lack of Kyoka in this chapter, but this was just the first chapter so don't worry i promise the next one will have more of her, i just wanted to focus a little more on izuku's side of things.

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this first chapter. With that said...

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SEE YA LATER!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
86K 1.7K 18
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
7K 86 47
Izuku and Momo find themselves getting extremely close to each other within a few days leading into their friendship becoming more like a relationshi...
2.7K 78 4
Bring the Reincarnation of the Strongest Mortal