๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Eli Gets Extremely Humbled

1.3K 72 51
By starrysnite

heyheyhey !

im officially covid free :)!!

i never thought that i'd love to breath through a clear nose this much omg

anyways, pls make sure to read the a/n at the end of this chapter !!

WARNING : Swearing , Violence

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Tanjirou and Eli quickly changed into their uniforms and suited up for battle, before taking a knee in front of Koinatsu. Meanwhile, you were awkwardly standing on the side with Hoshi on your head.

Tanjirou cleared his throat, "Koinatsu. Forgive us for being impolite. But both of us will be leaving the Tokito House. We each owe the master and the others for all the care they provided for us, so could you give this payment to them?"

He slid an envelope closer to Koinatsu. She furrowed her brows, "Sumi-chan.. Haru-chan.. your clothes.."

Eli sheepishly performed jazz hands, "Uh.. surprise! We're boys! Not girls! I promise we're not perverts.." Tanjirou nodded with a sweatdrop, "We have uh.. our reasons for dressing up as girls. But we're both boys."

Koinatsu sweatdropped, "Oh. I knew that. I could just tell by looking.. and hearing." Eli and Tanjirous eyes went beady, "Eh?"

She stated with a blank expression, "I knew you both were boys from the beginning. I was wondering what you were doing here.." Eli muttered under his breath, "I blame Flamboyant Bitch.. his makeup skills were ass."

Koinatsu chuckled at Eli's words before continuing, "You have your circumstances, right? You both were worried about Suma-chan, right?" Tanjirou nodded his head enthusiastically, "Yes!! That wasn't a lie!! Us three will save those who disappeared!!"

Koinatsus eyes drifted over to you, "I assume you're with these two, right?" You snapped out of your awkward state, perking up at the woman. You smiled and waved, "You betcha! Sorry for uh.. hiding in the house for a day.. had to stay on the down low for a bit.. heh.."

Koinatsu's eyes softened, "No need. As long as you three will help and save the disappearing people as much as you can.." A soft and gentle smile grew on her features, "Thank you. I'm actually a little relieved now. You see, I'm leaving town tomorrow.."

Eli yelled out, "HUH?! WHAT?!" He then coughed into his fist, speaking in a lower tone, "I mean.. why?" Tanjirou smiled, "Oh, is that so! That sounds wonderful!!" Koinatsu giggled, "Yes! There's someone who's willing to take me in as a wife.. I'm extremely happy."

Eli immediately deflated, before speaking in a no tone voice, "Oh. Is that so. I'm.. happy for you." You stifled your laughter, turning the other way momentarily while you regained your composure.

Koinatsu continued, "But.. that's why I couldn't help but worry about everyone I was leaving behind. Even though there were a lot of unsettling incidents happening, I had no means to investigate them."

You chimed in, "Please, don't feel bad. I promise, I'll.. no, we'll do everything in our power to make sure nothing else happens to innocent civilians!" You smiled, "Koinatsu, enjoy your life! I'll be thinking of you!"

She softly smiled, "As will I. I didn't get your name yet." You placed your hands behind your back, "(Y/N)!" She turned to the three of you, "..I really don't want you three to leave, Sumi-chan, Haru-chan, (Y/N)-chan."

You all bowed before leaving the room, preparing yourselves for the upcoming mission. Little did the three of you know, you may had just dug Koinatsus grave.

Once you three left, Koinatsu spoke in a shaky voice, "Did you.. forget something..?" Daki stood behind the young woman, licking her lips. She was no longer in her Oiran disguise either.

She was a tall, slender woman with lime green irises. Her long jet black hair was held up in a ponytail by several hairpins. Within her eyes, was the Kanji for Upper Moon 6. She sported 2 pink flower-like demon crests on her face, and wore a two-piece version of her kimono.

She sadistically smiled, showcasing her fangs, "Yup. Gotta eat you now so I don't forget to. After all.. tonight's your last night.."

"Right, Koinatsu?"

『✦』

You, Tanjirou and Eli walked on the roofs of the buildings. You balanced on the very middle of the roofing, sticking your arms out for more balance as Hoshi rested on your head.

Tanjirou looked at the setting sun, "Crap, the suns pretty much setting now! Lets pick up the pace a bit!" You stifled a groan, "Can we just like.. I don't know.. turn up late or something?"

Eli groaned, "Dammit.. I really don't want to do this mission.. emphasis on the really." You made a fart noise with your tongue, "You're not the only one, selfish bitch!"

Eli scoffed, before playfully teasing you, "I'm not the one who snuck out to be here, did I?" You spluttered, "Wh- I had a good reason!! It wasn't because I wanted to!!" Eli rolled his eyes, "That makes no sense! What do you mean?!"

You sighed, "I came here to help out-" Eli pointed a finger at you, "AHA! SO IT WAS VOLUNTARY!!" You flipped him off, "DIE!!" He snorted in response before playfully replying, "Wow, I may actually die on this mission! How would you feel?!"

A few seconds passed, and you hadn't answered at all. He slowly looked in your direction, "Ha! No answer, eh? That's what you- huh?"

You looked at him with slightly widened and glassy eyes. A small pool of tears began to well up in your waterline.

Eli stumbled back a little, dumbfounded, "H-Huh?! What's wrong?! Hello??!" Tanjirou turned around to face the two of you. Once he noticed you crying, he slightly jumped, "E-Eh?! (Y/N)?!"

You sniffled, wiping your eyes hastily. You chuckled dismissively, "Sorry, sorry! I uh.. sorry. Didn't mean to start crying.. heh. Just kinda came out.. cause of.. last mission.. hah.."

Eli pressed his lips into a thin line, "Oh."

You waved them off, "Anyways, it's fine! Lets uh.." You laughed awkwardly, "Lets skedaddle! This demon isn't gonna kill herself wherever she is!" You began to march, "Onwards!! Woooooo!!"

The rest of the walk was quite silent, other than your awkward attempts to liven up the mood again. You sweatdropped, 'I definitely shit on the whole mood! Stupid tears!'

Eli suddenly ran into Tanjirou because he unexpectedly stopped walking. He rubbed his forehead, "Tabasco, what the hell is it now?! Use your two legs to walk normally-"

"I smell a demon..!! It's close!!"

『✦』

Inosuke and Sōta awaited the rest of you in the middle of a room at the Ogimoto house. Inosuke sat criss cross, bouncing one of his legs up and down repeatedly while Sōta simply paced around the room.

They each killed the time by changing into their uniforms, but still hadn't gotten their swords. Even so, they had too much time to kill.

Inosuke finally let out a yell, "THEY'RE LATE!! THE DAY'S ALREADY ENDED AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T COME!! SOUCHIROU, (M/N), COOP, YOU DUMBBUTTS!!"

Sōta hesitantly nodded, "I hate to say it.. but you're actually right for once!" He shuddered, "Ugh.. I cant believe I just said that.."

Inosuke yelled out at Sōta, "BOAT!! LETS MAKE OUR MOVE!! PIG ASSAULT THE DEMON IN ITS CHEST!!" Sōta pumped his fist in the air, "YEAH! Wait what—? Pig assault in its WHAT NOW??" He shook his head, "Nevermind that, we don't even have our swords!!"

Inosuke winked, "WATCH THIS AND PRAISE ME, HOAX!!" He then jumped into the ceiling, creating a hole in it. Sōta jumped back in surprise, "WAGH! INOSUKE, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Inosuke shouted out once he landed back on the floor, "MICE!! OUR SWORDS!!" Sōta immediately stiffened, his tone pitch increasing immensely. His voice slightly shook and cracked as he spoke, "E-Excuse me? Did you say.. m-mice..?"

Not before long, two of Uzuis muscle mice jumped down from the ceiling, all of the boys swords in hand. Sōta stumbled backwards, before pointing a finger at the mice and shrieking, "W-WAAGGHHH!! GET IT AWAY FROM MEEE!! NOOO!!"

He scrambled over to the other edge of the room, before shuddering, "Get those damn mice away from me before I stomp on them." Inosuke snatched his sword from the mice before putting his boar head on, "HAAH? YOU'RE AFRAID OF MICE?! WEAKLING!!"

Sōta shot back, "At least I don't have a face that looks like a girl!" Inosuke snapped his head towards Sōta, "TAKE IT BACK, YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN!!" Sōta crossed his arms, "NEVER, YOU WUSS!!"

Lets just say it took them quite some time to actually leave the Ogimoto House.

『✦』

As Tanjirou sprinted across the roofs of the buildings, you and Eli were struggling to keep up.

You panted while you ran, "HOLY SHIT!! SINCE WHEN.. WHEN WAS TANJIROU THIS FAST?!" Eli huffed besides you, "I.. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!"

After what seemed like an eternity, Tanjirou jumped in front of a window, before crouching and catching his breath. You and Eli soon followed.

Once you all crouched in front of the window, Eli punched Tanjirous arm, "What's wrong with you, man?! If we're gonna try and find the demon, don't run like you're a fucking cheetah!"

You nodded, "When the hell did you get that fast, Tanjirou?! Man, I feel like I'm gonna pass out! I knew I should've taken track!!"

An intimidating, feminine voice pierced the air.

"You're all demon slayers?"

You immediately stiffened, before averting your eyes to inside the room. Your breath hitched once you realized.

You were standing before none other than Upper Moon 6 herself, Daki.

She lightly exhaled, "Hm, so you finally came. How many of you are there total? There's you three, then that ugly blond brat, right? Is the pillar coming? He's coming soon, isn't he? You three aren't pillars.. you're weak."

She then narrowed her eyes on you, before trailing her eyes up to your hairpin. She smirked, "It's my lucky day! You're that hairpin brat, the one that master wants." She began to smile to herself, "That man will be pleased once I bring you to him!!"

Eli deadpanned, "Oh come on, this again?! Why do you all want this ugly piece of trash so much!?" You snapped your head towards Eli, "Eh?! What the hell do you mean by that?!"

He showcased you with an irritated look, "Y'know, Kibubooty has shitty taste if he wants you this badly!" He then turned his head to face Daki, "Well, either way, I'm not handing her over! I need someone to make fun of!"

You deadpanned, "Wow. I feel so loved right now." You shook your head sarcastically, "At this point, I might as well hand myself over to fedora man himself.. at least HE appreciates me enough to go through all this trouble!"

Tanjirou turned to face the two of you, "EH?! WILL YOU TWO- WH-" He then shook his head, trying to regain his composure before facing Daki, "You're not taking her! You'll have to fight the three of us first!"

You raised your brows and smirked, "What he said! Again.. I appreciate how all you twelve kizuki want me to go with you.. blah blah blah.." You drew your sword, "Buuut it's a hard pass. And while you're at it, let Koinatsu go."

Daki flickered her eyes between Koinatsu, who was intertwined in her obi, and the three of you, "You do realize I don't want non-pillars, right? Well, other than hairpin of course. I don't eat dirty old people and abominations."

She then slightly widened her eyes, "Wait a second.. it was you..! The pathetic woman who bumped into me, and pushed me over..!" She stomped her foot, "Not fair! How come I didn't realize?!"

Eli and Tanjirou turned their heads to you in surprise, making you splutter, "H-HOLD ON! YOU! YOU WERE THAT OIRAN?!"

Tanjirou snapped his head back to Daki, unsheathing his sword, "LET GO OF HER!!" Eli soon followed, unsheathing his blade as well, "You better not pull any shit with her..!"

Daki glared at the three of you, causing veins of fury to bulge out of her forehead. She seethed with a face full of lividness, "Who do you think you're talking to?"

She threw her hand forwards, causing multiple strands of obi to shoot right towards the three of you. You widened your eyes, shouting at the top of your lungs, "WATCH OUT!!"

Before either of you could react, the obi had already made contact with your skin, sending you all flying backwards, before inevitably slamming into a building.

Dust clouded your vision, and a sudden wave of pain launched throughout your body. Your mind raced with thoughts, which were way too many to process.

'She was so fast! How the hell..'

'..how am I gonna beat her!?'

Tanjirou stood up in front of you and Eli. His eyes remained on Daki the whole time, yet he still managed to call back to the two of you, "Are you guys okay?!"

You slowly got back up, before holding out a hand to aid Eli in getting up as well. You cleared your throat, "If you count still being alive.. then I guess?" Eli let out a shaky breath, "She's.. she's so fast!"

Daki crouched on the windowsill the three of you flew out of, "You're all still alive. Hmm. You got more fight in you than I thought."

She narrowed her eyes on Tanjirou, "Pretty eyes there. Too bad for you, though. I'll just gouge them out and eat them."

Eli piped up, "Hey! What about me?!" Daki averted her vision to Eli, "What did you say, brat?" Eli placed his hands on his hips expectantly, "You said that Tabascos eyes were pretty! Now.. do the favor for me! What's pretty about me!?"

Daki's face morphed into one of complete and utter disgust. She gagged into her fist, "Really? You think you're- eugh!" She glared at Eli, "There's nothing pretty about you! You look like a hobo!!"

An imaginary arrow impaled Eli, making him let out a groan of shock.

You burst into laughter, "BWAHAHAH!! YOU JUST GOT HUMBLED BY UPPER MOON 6!! THERES N- THERES NO WAAAYY!!"

Tanjirou slid Nezukos box off of his shoulders, "Sorry, Nezuko. I loosened the strap. I can't fight with this on my back." He set the box on the side, "Don't leave the box. Not unless your own life is in danger."

Daki sarcastically yawned, "Are the three of you ugly peasants done yet? I'm hungry, and I need to eat!"

You took a deep breath, before letting out a slow and heavy exhale.

This was going to be a long night.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Word Count: 2633

so uhh.. it's been a while.. heh
well, not TOO long.. but long enough to be a short break

i'd like to apologize about the abrupt loss of updates !!

this week has been busy as hell! i had to go a job interview, along with preparing for a massive end of the school year project !

i'll be blunt w u guys ! from now until the end of the school year, updates will be scarce. but on the bright side, i only have like.. 2 1/2 weeks left of school i think soo

it's not like updates will stop altogether, but they'll just be inconsistent 💪

i love u all for being suuppperr patient w me, and it means so much :)!

but anywaaayyss the fight w daki finally started, whoop whoop!!

i'm actually super excited to write this entire arc !! and i hope you guys are just as excited as me to read it !

again, i apologize for the sudden 'disappearance' but hopefully, if all goes well, this will be the first and last one !

without further ado,

see ya in the next update !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 34.4K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
178K 6.2K 33
๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
101K 3.1K 32
โบโ—Ÿkamado tanjiro x reader . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ โ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ~๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ง๐™คโž . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...
15.3K 733 20
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌใ…คkny various x reader เฃช ๐“ˆ’ โœฟโ โ € ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ”โ” ๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผ.๐–คฃ๐–ฅง โ”โ” (ใ…Ž) synopsis . . . a sick girl with a wish in one world, & a reincarnated girl in th...