stealing your smile- ANTHONY...

By carlagarciagarcia2

A story between Aurora Wintershire, future Duchess of Wellington, niece of lady Danbury and Anthony Bridgerto... More

Introduction
chapter 1- Future Duchess
chapter 2- I hate mornings
chapter 3- The debut
Chapter 4-Lady Whistledown
chapter 5- Danbury ball
chapter 6- annoying callers
chapter 7- walk through the park
chapter 8-the opera
chapter 9- Vauxhall Ball
chapter 10- promenades
chapter 11- I shall have more!
chapter 12-boxing ring
chapter 13- Lord berbrooke
chapter 14- ... bitch
chapter 15- Horrible man
chapter 16-good pair
chapter 17- The prince
chapter 18- I could not sleep
chapter 19- art displays
chapter 20- art display
chapter 21- spilled champagne
chapter 22- Boxing match
chapter 23- between your legs?
chapter 24- the ball
chapter 25- the duke and Daphne
chapter 26- Laurie
chapter 27-We need to talk
chapter 28-embarrasing
chapter 29-stop pestering him
chapter 30-you vex me
A/N
chapter 32-butterflies
chapter 33-
chapter 34-oh fuck
chapter 35-
chapter 36
chapter 37- Marriage?
A/N
chapter 38- wedding bells
chapter 39- honeymooners (specific content)
epilogue

chapter 31-

1.9K 42 1
By carlagarciagarcia2

they kept kissing until they heard the voices of a young lady and Colin. So they quickly separated and Aurora sat down in the chair.

then the door opened and revealed Colin and Marina Thompson.

C- Oh, hello brother, aurora, did we interrupt something?

A- No, not at all I was just feeling a little bit unwell and Anthony offered me to get some space here.

Anthony- yes we were abut to leave- Anthony said as he looked at aurora so she got up. After that they both left and Aurora giggled, she found it quite amusing and she did not know why. Next to her was Anthony staring at her in awe.

A- quit staring, do I have something in my face- aurora said mockingly

Anthony- how could I not stare? knowing I will marry someone with such a beautiful face make me happy.

A- Is that your way of proposing, because I must tell you it was pretty crappy. sorry.- she said smiling innocently

Anthony- not quite yet, darling- he said with a smirk

A-very funny, indeed. Now I must find Daphne, she is probably feeling quite nervous and I have't been with her.

Anthony- Yes, and I shall talk with the duke.

A- Daphne!- aurora said worried looking at her distressed face- are you alright?

D- What happens on the night of wedding?- she suddenly asked and Aurora could see how nervous she was.

A- Do relax Daph, Has neither your mother or your brother talk you about this?

Daphne denied with her head.

A- Oh, wow. well, I do not think I should be the one telling you this. But remember our talk about the physical aspect of the wedding

D- Yes, although I did not quite truly understand.

A- Well, you know how you and your husband sleep in the same bed?

D- yes.

A- On the night of wedding you are expected to have marital incourse, although I assure you Simon will not force you and help you so you are the most comfortable.

D- I still do not understand.

Aurora was about to continue as Anthony came near them.

Anthony- I spoke to the duke.

D- well that makes one of us.

Anthony- He refused your dowery.

D- is this your attempt to raise my spirits?

Anthony- He refused for your benefit.  I shall put your money in your trust so you may use it as you like. for your children perhaps. Certainly you two will have a large family.

Aurora was sad for Daphne, she knew what she and Simon had talked about. She could see clearly Daphne was getting stressed.

Anthony- what is it? is something wrong?

D- I.. Uh.. I just need a moment, excuse me.

Anthony- what did I do?-Anthony asked aurora

A- Nothing she is just nervous, although I can understand why. Why neither you or your mother have told her about marital intercourse?

Anthony's eyes went wide.

Anthony- how do you know about that?

A- Am I not supposed to?

Anthony- seems a little improper for a lady your age.

A- Well, Lady Danbury wanted me to be prepared like this I wouldn't be uncomfortable on my wedding night. not like Daphne! poor soul is so confused, Anthony you or your mother have to talk with Daphne before tonight, I am sure Simon will try his best to make her feel comfortable but she must know it before!

Anthony- perhaps you are right, I shall talk to my mother.

Aurora felt proud and was relieved lady bridgerton will talk to Daphne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 21
"There are two sides to every coin, the head and the tail. You, sir, are certainly the latter." Madelyn Basset, the Duke of Hastings's little sister...
120K 3.3K 28
The tale of Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of WΓΌrttemberg unfolds not as a fairy-tale love story with a happily ever after but as a narrative of growt...
130K 3.1K 16
Magnolia || Colin Bridgerton Every member of the London ton in 1813 knew of the closeness between the Bridgerton and Hayward families. They summered...
175K 5.9K 35
22 year old Camilla had managed to save herself a year from being labeled and sold off as cattale after her fathers death it seemed no one took it ha...