Set Your Heart Ablaze (~Under...

Av -Kira_Kira-

Y/n Kocho. The older sister of Kanao and Shinobu Kocho and the twin sister of Kanae Kocho. Y/n and Kanae were... Mer

Introductions(Thank You!)
A Mission
Tanjiro Kamado
A Deadly Encounter
A Near Death Experience
Mugen Train
Shinobu's Hurtful Words
Another Day~
A Sad Day
Uzui Tengen
Daki and Gyutaro
Recover Soon
Announcement!
I'm Sorry
Go To Hell!
Have No Regret
Sanemi Shinazugawa
Dating!?
Shocked!
Autumn
First Snow
💚💖4K Christmas Special💖💚
Think
Got it!
The Hidden Door
The bird
Traitor!
The Last Day
Used
Fight!
9k Special
The Hidden Door's Secret
Victory at what price?
12K Special
Remember Me?
My New Story!
18K Special

Uppermoon 1

1.6K 25 47
Av -Kira_Kira-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hiii! Sorry for the late update!

I leave for like five days and this currently 2.4k VIEWS?! 

I left this at 2k views and now its gotten over 400
views IN 5 DAYS! Thanks so, so much<333

As a reward, I'm making this chapter a long 
one, with Uppermoon One, so, sit back, relax 
and read💗💕

I hope you all enjoy! 

-There are two specific spoilers(words) I sort of highlighted, for
a clue about my next series
, see if you fine them & good luck ;)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

☆。*。☆。

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

I wish I got to see Rengoku use the rest of the forms😭
But I'll never get to😭

Rest In Peace Rengoku, Set Your Heart Ablaze💖🔥😭

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . ** . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Finally, you and Sanemi entered the village, after a two day long trip. The first thing you both did was eat a late lunch. It was around 5 p.m. 

After you finished eating your milk bread, which was currently, your new favorite food, you and Sanemi exited the food stall AFTER  you got the recipe for the milk bread, from the kind chef.

 The evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun. The night sky was aglow with bright village lights.

As the sun no longer hung in the sky, the beautiful moon, illuminated the surroundings. Now, you and Sanemi were patrolling the village, to keep a look out for any demons. 

There were few people around the area. Just then, a strong scent of blood, filled the atmosphere, coming from the nearby forest. 

You looked at Sanemi, to see if he noticed to which he nodded. You both dashed, towards the forest. 

As you both located the point from where the scent was coming from, the color drained from your skin. Uppermoon one, was standing there, as if he was expecting you, with a dead human head in his hands. 

Uppermoon One: About time. 

He said as he tossed the decapitated human head aside and drew his sword. You took a few steps back. You never imagined fighting the all and mighty Uppermoon One. From what you read in books, his name was Kokushibo and he was the 2nd strongest demon, next to Muzan. 

You took a few breaths in and out, trying to calm yourself down. You didn't show it. but you were really nervous, which Sanemi seemed to notice. 

Sanemi: Relax okay. If you're all frantic, you'll attack stupidly and die.

He was surely amazing at comforting people. 

Y/n: Right. 

You said as you steadied your breathing. Sanemi and Uppermoon One, charged straight into battle. Just then, what you sister Kanae had said, filled your mind. 

"Be careful. Muzan wants to turn you into a demon". You sighed and stepped forward. You waited until Kokushibo and Sanemi momentarily parted ways, and you raced in. 

Y/n: Third Form: Protruding Bud. 

You thrusted your sword forward, and tried stabbing Kokushibo, but as expected, he easily countered your attack. 

Sanemi dashed in once more, as if he was trying to protect you. 

Sanemi: I've got this. If I need help I'll say! So go sit somewhere and observe! 

Y/n: Excuse me, your fighting one of the strongest demons! OF COURSE I'M JUST GONNA SIT BACK AND WATCH!

You yelled back. Of course, you weren't just gonna stay back and watch your friend fight to the death. 

Y/n: Second Form: Swaying Winds.

You said almost whispering, as the wind gracefully lifted you in the air, and planted you gently onto the ground, behind Kokushibo, without a sound. 

Y/n: T-

Before you could say anything, you were harshly thrown upwards, into the air, until everything beneath you looked like ants. It appeared looked like Kokushibo was the one who threw you up into the air, but how did he notice you?

You started falling, in what felt like a million miles a second. 

Y/n: Sixth Form: Flower Preservation Compress!

You sent a powerful strike towards the ground, making the force from the fall, lighten, as you gently landed.

Sanemi: Don't your dare move from there, Y/n! YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME RIGHT!?!

Y/n: Okay, Okay! I'm waiting right here! I won't move or leave unless you say so!

Sanemi: Good, you better not!

Kokushibo raised an eyebrow thinking about you and Sanemi dating, because Sanemi was acting like your demanding boyfriend a few seconds ago, as he continued fighting Sanemi, who didn't give him a breath to relax. As the two continued doing so for a few hours, you were getting utterly impatient. That was until, Sanemi got thrown into a three, very hard as he groaned in pain. 

Kokushibo was about to stab Sanemi and end him once and for all, when you dashed in. You placed both your arms, protectively, in front of Sanemi, shielding him from any thing that was about to happen. 

Sanemi: OI IDIOT MOVE! YOU'LL DIE!

You turned around and gave a soft smile to him.

As Kokushibo's sword, was inches away from your skin, a miracle happened. 

"Third Form: Blazing Universe!". In a matter of seconds, Kokushibo's hand was sliced off, as he took a few steps back, to regenerate and think of a new plan since now he had to fight three of you. 

In front of you, was none other than your beloved Rengoku. You gave him a back hug, immediately. 

Y/n: Thanks for saving my life! 

Rengoku: Y/n...You have to be more careful...If I wasn't here then..you would've died...

Y/n: I know, I know, but at least you saved me and I'm alright now! 

Rengoku chuckled. 

Rengoku: I love how you said that so casual even though the worst could have happened just now. You really are perfect.

Y/n: Oh, thank you. 

You say giggling a little bit. 

Rengoku: I knew you were special from the time we met, your amazing in every way, shape and form, I lov-

Just then, Sanemi tackled you into a hug, pushing Rengoku back from you a little. 

Sanemi: You moron! YOU COULD'VE JUST DIED, IF RENGOKU DIDN'T SAVE YOU! 

As Sanemi started scolding you about being careful, you just laughed.

Y/n: Alright, Alright~ I'll be VERY VERY careful from now on!~ 

Sanemi then turned to Rengoku and thanked him.

Rengoku: You're both very welcome! Shinzugawa's crow in formed me, since I was the closest to where you both were. I had just completed a mission myself! Nothing hard though!

You nodded. 

Kokushibo: Are you all done? 

You turned to him and gave a determined smile. 

Y/n: We're ready, lets go!

You say stepping forward, as you drew your sword. 

Sanemi: Oh no, your not going anywhere.

Sanemi said, grabbing your arm, preventing you from moving forward. You turned around and gave him a sad, confused look.

Y/n: But why? I'm a hashira too! 

You say pouting. He sighed.

Sanemi: Fine. BUT me and Rengoku are attacking first, you'll come in afterwards, okay?

Y/n: Okay! 

As both boys raced towards, Kokushibo, you patiently waited for an opening. 

By now, Kokushibo, was getting annoyed, therefore, he slammed Rengoku onto a nearby tree and threw Sanemi outwards, as he landed a few centimeters away from you. 

Y/n: Right, my turn. 

You say, drawing your sword, while Sanemi gave you a 'be careful of you'll die' look, as he started standing up.

You bolted forward. You used all your speed, and drew your sword. You fought Kokushibo, lightning speed, all alone. The fight was moving so fast, that all Sanemi and Rengoku heard were swords clashing, they couldn't see the fight.

Kanae was really strong. She managed to fight with Uppermoon Two, Douma, until sunrise she held off against him for at least twelve hours, non-stop, but the only reason she died, was because her sword had broke. Otherwise, she would have ranked in the top 5 , among the hashiras.

However, you may not have had her tremendous strength, but when it comes to speed, reflexes and will power, she couldn't beat you. You were mentally stronger than her and she was physically stronger than you, both of you made up for what each twin lacked in. 

But, since she wasn't here with you anymore, you had to practice your physical strength, since she didn't have your back anymore, but she did warn you about Muzan a few days ago, so even if she can't help you in battle, she still warned you and is probably cheering on you now.

You fought with Kokushibo for at least an hour, at your full strength, leaving Sanemi and Rengoku amazed at your strength and endurance. 

Eventually, you and Kokushibo parted ways. You were taking deep breaths in and out, feeling tired, but you were only halfway through the battle. This night, felt like the longest one ever. Sunrise was still hours away. This made you acknowledge Kanae's strength even more, because she fought Uppermoon Two, Douma, all by herself, ALL NIGHT! And you couldn't fight Uppermoon One, Kokushibo, for two hours, but you tried no to feel discouraged, since Uppermoon One was much, much stronger than Uppermoon Two, that's what you read in books and it was true, because you were , which wasn't a good thing.

After all, the serious fight was now going to begin.

Your arms started aching, in which you momentarily let down your guard, which was the worst thing you could possibly do.

Kokushibo dashed forward, ready to give you a slit in the stomach, but the slit wouldn't kill you since his Master, Muzan wanted you, so you had to be alive, but the slit was only to weaken you. 

As his blade was about to pierce your stomach, Sanemi pushed you out of the way, as Kokushibo's blade made contact with his skin. His stomach, was slashed and his arm was cut as well, due to the impact.

Y/n: Sanemi!! 

You yelled as the blade sliced his skin. You grabbed Sanemi's hand and pulled him away. 

Y/n: Sanemi, are you okay?! Can I help you in any way?!

Sanemi: I'm fine, don't worry. When the blade slashed me, I realized that Kokushibo, didn't have the intent to kill you. I think the point of that attack was to weaken the opponent, but since I was the one who got slashed I'll be fine. 

Your mouth slightly hung. He was able to pick up ALL of that from getting attacked PLUS he got injured! 

Y/n: Oh-Oh wow, your really good at analyzing.

Sanemi: Oh I know that-

Before Sanemi could properly finish his sentence, Uppermoon One, placed his blade between you both, signaling it was time to continue the fight.

 Sanemi: That's enough chit-chat. Lets go-

Y/n: No. You're already injured. Please rest, you held Uppermoon One off, all by yourself, for a while, to protect me. So now, you rest and let me protect you, please. 

He looked down and nodded.

Y/n: Thank you! You won't regret it!

You said, as you and Rengoku dashed forward and continued to face off against Kokushibo. 

Kokushibo didn't admit it, but he was amazed by your speed and durability. 

This fight continued for another two hours. By then, you were exhausted and Sanemi had already joined back in the battle. 

Once more, you all separated, you took that time to catch your breath. All three of you were breathing heavily. 

Kokushibo: I will admit, you three make an indisputable team. I've faced five average hashiras at one time and they all died within a few seconds, but you all..its been hours and all three of you are still standing. And you!

Kokushibo said pointing at you.

Kokushibo: You're very special. I don't make this offer to anyone and everyone, only those who I see worthy. Become and demon Y/n! Master your abilities and become one of the demon  moons! After all, you did just defeat Douma, not to long ago and his spot as Uppermoon Two, is still up! You'd make an amazing demon! 

A scary smile appeared on your face, as you let out a little laugh.

Y/n: Why waste your breath when you already know what my answer would be? No, I'll never become a demon! But that was a great, encouraging speech, and it would've worked...If you hadn't used it on me. 

You say giving him a little clap, while wearing a disgusted smile.

The boys shivered at your cold tone, but went along with it.

Kokushibo: Fine, then. Its your loss. 

He said as he lunged forward. You three unsheathed your swords. By now, your whole body was aching. 

The battle started going downwards, since you were all exhausted. 

Kokushibo: You're all getting sloppy. Lets put an end this battle NOW!

He said as he sent you three flying in opposite directions. You landed on the ground harshly. You were beyond exhausted now. 

Kokushibo: Don't tell me this is how you're all going to perish? After trying so hard, how pitiful. 

He said as he drew his sword, ready to give you all your final blows. 

Y/n: Dang it....I-I can't feel my body...But...I-I have to help them..

You say almost whispering. You tried standing up, but you barely managed to keep your balance. Your sword was supporting you. 

Kokushibo: Oh? You're still able to stand up even after all that? I guess your even stronger than those two.

Y/n: That-That's where you're w-wrong...

Kokushibo turned his head towards you. Rengoku and Sanemi were also listening with their backs turned against you, both, exhausted as well

Y/n: We all have things that others don't..for example, s-some people ar-are stronger than others, while some are in the middle..and the rest need protection. That's life...but there are some..who seek the power they cannot have..in response, rage fills them, making them do things the will regret in the future and they kill the good or innocent, who only wish for their well being...That is why...That is why...Today, tomorrow or anytime soon, I won't allow myself to fall...Not yet at least...I will continue to serve and protect the weak...And don't ever underestimate me, not until I take my last dying breath..

Those words rang in Kokushibo's head. Especially the part where you said, 'But there are some..who seek the power they cannot have..in response, rage fills them, making them do things the will regret in the future and they kill the good or innocent.' 

Kokushibo: I admire you, Y/n. I admire your determination and your will to keep on fighting. The way you see life is very unique and out of the hundreds of thousands, I've faced, some much stronger than you, and only one of them has seen life like that. People like yourself, are very special and different from the rest. 

Kokushibo said, thinking about his brother, Yoriichi. 

Your eyes widened a bit with his sorrowful response. 

Y/n: I see...I'm sorry about whatever happened, but I'll still fight you, even if I die right now, I'll die fighting. 

You said, pointing your sword towards him. He respected you fully now. You reminded him of his younger brother, Yoriichi. The way you spoke and acted was a reflection of his brother. It was like re-living a horrible memory of his, but if he didn't do what was requested of his Master, Muzan, he would have to give his life and all his accomplishments of getting stronger, over the past few years. So even though, he didn't want to relive and remake that memory, his ego as well as his pride was the same, even from the  time when he was fighting Yoriichi. 

Kokushibo: Fine then. Lets go! 

He said as you both raced forward. You were going at your full speed. Your blades clashed against each others, but suddenly, you heard a snapping sound, and to your shock, more than half of your blade, was sliced off and landed with a 'thud!' on the ground. You took some steps back, unsure about what to do next.

Your breathing intensified. You kept your eyes on Uppermoon One, since you didn't have any other weapon to use. If Uppermoon One attacked you though, you would try using your sword hilt, to soften the impact.

Your face was a bit bloody as you protectively held your sword out in front of you, not realizing that the sun was starting to rise.

Kokushibo: It appears this went on all night. 

You turned around and saw the sun starting to rise. 

Kokushibo: We will meet again and until then, keep training, because I will be training as well, to get stronger. 

Y/n: I will. 

After you said those words, Kokushibo vanished into the forest. You then went over, as fast as you could to Sanemi. Sanemi was injured more than Rengoku, so you decided to tend to his aid. 

You woke both of them up and made them sit down. Rengoku convinced you that none of his wounds were fatal and that you could check him when you got back to the butterfly mansion. 

You then started bandaging Sanemi's wounds.

Y/n: Be more careful, next time, Sanemi. 

Sanemi: Whatever.

He simply replied as you scolded him, while wrapping his stomach with bandages.

Rengoku's eyes followed your hands, as you gently wrapped the bandages, around Sanemi's stomach. 

Y/n: Right!~ All done. Rengoku-San, are you sure, you don't want me to check your wounds, before we get home?~ It is a two day journey after all~

Rengoku: Nope! I'll be okay for now, thank you! 

You smiled and nodded as you all started walking. 

Y/n: By the way Rengoku-San, what were you saying, before Sanemi interrupted? I think it was a word beginning with 'L'?" 

You asked. 

"I love you. That's wanted I wanted to say." Rengoku thought. 

Rengoku: Its not important! Don't worry Y/n-San! 

Y/n: Are you sure?

Rengoku: Yep! 

Y/n: Alright then~

You said as you continued heading home.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.**.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.**.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

✨A/N✨

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

This was well over 3000 words hehe 

Thanks again for 2.4k views<333

Feel free to comment, what you think the
words I highlighted are, for the
next series!

If you found any ;)

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.**.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.**.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

33.7K 501 13
Shinobu, while at the park, met a beautiful girl who is the definition of perfect. But she's decked out in pink and green and always in very feminine...
179 0 13
WARNING: A lot of Manga Spoilers The story of Renguko Kyojuro and Hanae Nishimura (MYOC) of how they have become the Pillars of the Demon Slayer Corp...
2.5K 45 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...
687 40 9
Suki is a Tsuguko for Shinobu alongside Kanao only is name. He is nineteen years old and is a user of Insect breathing. Fell description is in Chapte...