Rudy Pankow And JJ Maybank Im...

By heyitschloe041808

I'm kinda late to the OBX stuff... but I hope y'all enjoy... There really isn't any mature bits in this book... More

I can't do it
Choose? | JJ & John B
Choose? PT.2 | JJ & John B
But I'm A Pogue
Pregnant
Surprise!
It's A Secret
Happily
Falling For You
Sick To My Stomach
Home
Hot Tub
Surfing Incident
Midsummers
He's Gone
But He's My Best Friend
We Broke Up
They Don't Know About Us
Just For Tonight
Just A Dare
Through It Together
Panic and Realization
My Baby
Good with kids
Family
Stay
Vacation
Strings
Home
Kegger
I Hate You JJ Maybank
Pathetic Ex
Time Capsule
I Think I Wanna Marry You
Bulletproof
Press
Dude
Sober
I wanted to do something sweet
My Phone
|+|
Hold You To It (Already are)
Unloveable
Ironic
We're Back
We're Back Pt.2
Hold you to it (Already Are) Pt.2
And He Left
Anxiety
Hold You To It PT.3 (Already Are)
Absolutely
It's Okay
Like Little Kids
Other Girls
Jealous
Accident
Haircut

One Night Stands **

5.6K 40 7
By heyitschloe041808

JJ x f!reader

Warnings: Mentions of sex and some vulgar words... i think... idk... anddddd smutttttt but the smut part will be written by my best friend, and I will put a warning before the smut part.

Propmt: Y/n hears all about people's one night stands with her boyfriend and it makes her feel like she isn't worth it to him.

************************************

      JJ Maybank, my boyfriend. A pogue, surfer, but also a sex god. Well, so I've heard. Our relationship hasn't exactly gone that far. It almost has, many times, but he'll stop. He acts like nothing was happening. I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it. I mean, on one hand I hope he would just be doing this because he knows of my innocense. But on the other hand I feel he just doesn't want me like that. Maybe i'm not pretty enough, or skinny enough, or maybe because he doesn't want someone who is inexperianced.

      "Hey baby, you alright?" JJ asked. "Huh? Yeah. I'm fine." I said. He sat down next to me and looked at me with concern. "Whats going on in that pretty head of yours?" He asked as he placed his hand on mine. "It's seriously nothing." He looked at me hoping to find a real answer. "Well I have to go, I'm meeting Kie at The Wreck." "Okay, well I'll see you later right?" "Yeah of course." I kissed his cheek and went to walk away. "I love you." He said. "Love you too." And witht that I walked away

*At the wreck*

     "Still?!" Kie said shocked at my deliemma. "Yes still." I sighed. "Well maybe it's because he really cares for you and wants to make it special." "I don't know Kie. Does JJ really seem like the type of guy to make a girls first time special?" "Well, I'm here to take your mind off of it. Not put all the focus on him." "Right." "So, surfing?" "Yeah, I'm down." We walked out and soon got to the water. We surfed, swam, and had fun. Then we decided to get lunch. I walked to this food bar to grab something for Kie and I. I ordered food and as I waited for it this brunette girl walked over to me.

     "Hey, you're JJ's girlfriend right?" "Uh, yeah. Why?" "Because I just had to ask. Is the sex you have with him truly as amazing as it sounds? I mean if its so amazing for all these one night stands then shouldn't it be even better for his girlfriend?" "Oh um, y-" "Order 3-16" Thank god. I turned and grabbed the food. "Well got to go. Nice talking to you." I walked over to Kie with a expression of disgust. "Whats that face for?" "I litterly can never escape JJ's one night stands." I said as I set our food down. "What do you mean?" I began explaining what had happened with the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry y/n." "It's whatever. I guess I truly just need to face the fact that he just doesn't want to sleep with me." "Y/n, thats not true." Kie said. "You don't know that."

     We soon went to the Chateau. "Seriously just talk to him. Maybe it's all just a misunderstanding." Kie said. "You don't understand how difficult it is." "How difficult what is?" I heard. I turned and saw JJ walking into the room. "Nothing." I said with a smile. "I'm just saying, you should take my advice." Kie said before walking away. "So John B is gonna be out with Sarah tonight. So we have the Chateau tou ourselves." JJ said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Okay." I said softly. We stood there for a moment, and I broke the silence. "I'm gonna go lay down. I'm pretty tired after being at the beach. "Okay." He softly kissed my lips and I left to the bedroom.

     "BABYYYY! IM BOREDDDD!!" I heard JJ say before walking into the room. "Can we do something?" He asked before walking over and laying on top of me. "Get off me you big lug." I said while laughing. "Let's do something princess." JJ said as he rolled to be on the side of the bed next to me. "Like what?" "I don't know. Go surfing?" I chuckled and gave in. "Okay, fine." "YES!" I kissed his lips softly and he smiled at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know, it's just you have been in bed for a while and you barely have talked to me since this morning." "I've just been tired." "Okay, I was just worried something was wrong. Or you were mad at me. Or something." "No, I promise I'm not mad at you. And everythings fine. I just haven't had the best sleep recently. So I was really tired." "Okay." He said with a smile. "I love you JJ." "I love you too Princess." He kissed my forehead then got up our of the bed and went to change his clothes.

     I slowly got out of bed and changed into my deep blue bikini and put black jean shorts over. I walked out and immediately JJ's eyes went wide. "God, you're so gorgeous." He said placing his hands on my waist. I just blushed. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You sure everythings alright?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm sure." After a few moments of standing in silence, he said, "Alright, well, are you ready ma' lady?" "Yeah." I said with a smile. I grabbed my phone and our towels and JJ grabbed the boards. With that we were gone.

*At the beach*

      "I'm gonna watch you for a bit." I said. "Then I'm gonna have to do my best to impress you." He said before winking. I shook my head as I smiled. Before I knew it, he was running off into the water.

     "Wow, twice in one day." I heard. I turned my head and saw the girl from earlier. "Oh, hi." "Good to see you again." She said with a smile. "Yeah you too." I said mimicking her smile. "You back with Kie?" "No uh, here with JJ. Just had to watch the boyfriend surf for a bit." I said with a small chuckle and a smile. "We never finished our conversation earlier." She said with a soft chuckle. "Oh uh, what were we talking about?" "How your boyfriend is the litteral sex god of the outer banks." "Riiiggghhhttt." "I'm sorry if it's a weird topic to bring up. I was just wondering." "No uh, it's fine. It's just-" "Hey baby who's this?" I heard. I turned my head to JJ. "Oh this is-" "Sofia." She cut me off knowing I didn't know her name. "We met earlier." I said with a smile. "Oh okay." He gave her a smile then looked at me. "You gonna come out with me?" "Uh yeah." I said to him with a smile. I then looked to Sofia. "See you around?" I questioned. "yeah." She said with a smile. JJ looked at me and gave me a big smile. He took my hand and pulled me to my feet.

     "I'm gonna guess you didn't want to talk to that Sofia girl." JJ said. "What? Why would you think that?" I asked. "Well you were super awkward, and you didn't even know her name." "Right..." "What were you guys talking about then?" "It's a long story." "I've got time." "Not now J." I said softly. "Okay fine, then I guess we jut get to surf the day away." He said with a smile. "Sounds good to me."

*Hours Later*

     It was now dark and JJ and I decided to head back to the Chateau. We walked hand in hand as we held our boards to the other sides of our bodies. "I really love you y/n. You know that?" JJ said. "I really love you too JJ." I said with a smile. "Oh shoot!" I said. "What?" He asked worriedly. "I left my phone at the beach." "Alright, I'll go run and find it. Just stay here." He gave me a smile as he set his board down. Then, he ran across the sand to where I had been sitting earlier. I saw him get to where I had been sitting and after only looking for a few seconds, he found it. I smiled and picked up JJ's phone that was with his board. I quickly unlocked it and messaged my phone. "My Prince Charming." With heart eyes and a laughing emoji. He looked down at my phone and I saw his smile become very visable. But then a girl walked over to JJ and started talking to him. Weird I guess. No, I'm not jealous... I'm just worried. Because I recognized her. She was one of the many girls to leave JJ's room at the Chateau. I picked up JJ's board and walked over to them.

     "-thanks, but I'm tied down at the moment." I heard JJ say. "There is only so much pussy to get from her. Soon you'll get bored of the same one and you'll come running back to me. Just like you always did." The girl said. I walked closer pretending to be oblivious to the conversation. "Hey bubs, what's taking so long?" I asked. "Just catching up with an old friend." JJ said. "Oh." I gave her a soft (VERY FAKE) smile. She just scoffed then said, "Well, you have my number if you need it." Then she walked away. Well I know I shouldn't be worried. But is that was him and I have never gone farther than making out? Is it because he has her to fuck around with? "You ready to go princess?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts. "Yeah." I said softly. He took his board and phone and we headed back to the Chateau.

     I flopped down onto the spare bed where JJ and I stay most nights. "Okay, baby, what's wrong?" "Nonthinggggg. I've already told you that." I said. "I know when you're lying. And all day I've known something was bothering you, but I let it slide because I figured you would tell me at some point. But you haven't. Please talk to me baby." He pleaded. He sat down next to me and looked at me with pleading eyes. I let out a soft sigh as I sat up. Here goes nothing I guess. "Is there something wrong with me?" I asked. "What?" He asked as if he thought I was joking. "Am I too weird? Not skinny enought? Ugly?" He instantly grabbed onto my hand in a comforting way, and he softly rubbed his thumb over it. "Baby, you're absolutely gorgeous. And as for you being weird, I think that's the point of being a pogue. It's not a bad thing. Why do you think that stuff?" "It's stupid." I said shaking my head just wanting to drop the subject.

      "No, it's not. Talk to me. What is this about?" I took a deep breath and blurted it out. "It's about your one night stands." "What?" He asked clearly confused. "Why is it that I have to hear from other girls about how amazing MY boyfriend is in bed?" "Y/n-" "I mean I constantly hear girls saying you're a sex GOD, but I wouldn't know. Because every time we even get close to that, you stop. Is there a reason we have never gone that far? Am I not pretty enough? Do I not turn you on? Or are you just getting everything you need from that girl from earlier. I heard what you guys were talking about earlier." "Baby, I promise you, there is a reason I stop when we are about to get to that point. As for your questions, You are absolutley gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, pretty, hot, and so much more. And of course you turn me on, there is no way around that.As for Jessica, she was my casual hook up before you and I started dating, and I would never go back to her, as long as I have you. I don't care about her, she isn't the girl I love, I love you and you only. I haven't talked to her since a week before we started dating." I stayed quiet.

      "Why do you always stop?" I asked. "Because I'm scared." He said softly. "Of what?" I asked now more confused than ever. "So many things. I know it would be your first time, and I'm scared I'll hurt you because I don't know that I'd be able to control myself. Or I'm scared I won't be good enough, and you would leave me. I just, I love you so much and I could never live with either of those things. I'm also so scared you'll regret loosing your virginity to me." "Bub." I said softly. "And you have no idea how much I've wanted to go there, but I've been so scared." "I didn't know...." I said softly now feeling stupid. "I didn't know you were so upset about this whole thing." "I guess it just hurt knowing that so many other girls had experienced that with you, and I hadn't not even as your girlfriend. And then I get girls like Sofia who litterly just ask how the sex is while I'm dating a sex God." "Wait she really asked that?" "Yeah." "Wow, I'm so sorry baby."

*Later*

      It had gotten late, and JJ and I stayed up just talking, or doing something on our phones. "Baby?" "Hmm?" I set my phone down and turned my head to JJ, I was shocked when he was already looking at me. "What's up bub?" "I love you, you know that?" "I love you too." I said with a smile. JJ rolled over and held himself above me. "Well hi." I said with a small chuckle. "Hi." He said smiling back. We both stayed quiet, and then, JJ slowly leaned down and kissed my lips. As he pulled away I looked at him and said, "What was that for?" "Nothing, I just really love you." "I really love you too." "John B isn't going to be back tonight. Right?" "Yeah, why."

*******SMUT WARNING********

     JJ then placed another heated kiss onto my lips. "Mmmm." I moaned slightly into the kiss. His lips slowly traveled to my jaw then to my neck. "Mmm." I let out as he got to my weak spot. "Does that feel good baby?" I nodded. "Words baby." "Yes." I said as more of a moan. Our lips came together again but this time more heated than before. My heart rate sped up slightly and I felt a warm sensation through my body. JJ held himself up with one hand as the other roamed my body. His fingers slowly tugged on the hem of my shirt asking for permission. "Can I?" I nodded. He stripped me of my shirt and soon my shorts followed. "Your turn." I said softly as I moaned. It took all my stregnth, and I flipped us over so I was ontop. I strattled his waist as I helped him loose his shirt. I kissed JJ again, and then moved down to his jaw, then his neck, and lastly his collar bone. I left small forming brusises along the way. "Baby." JJ groaned. I pulled away and looked at his face with a soft expression. "Yes?" "That just- it felt really good." I smiled and softly kissed his lips again. Not as heated, this time more love than lust.

      Without realizing it, I slowly was grinding my hips against JJ. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't hear the loud groan come from JJ. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah, It's j-just You moving like that felt really good. And its been a long time since I've had any sort of friction." He said sounding desprate. I leaned down to his ear, "I could help you with that." I said in a lustful whisper. "Y-you don't have to." "I know, but I want to." "Are you sure baby." I nodded with a big smile. I kissed his lips once more and helped him out of the rest of his clothes, just till he was left in his boxers. I could feel him hardening beneath me. "Baby, are you sure about this?" "Yes." "Just know you can change your mind at any point." I nodded. "And if it hurts too much we can have a safe word." "Like what?" "Anything." "Pineapple?" "Sure, pineapple." "Okay." "So, if you want to stop, just say Pineapple and I will stop. Okay?" I nodded again. We stripped each other of our underwear. "God baby, you're so beautiful." JJ said. I blushed a deep shade of red. And thats when he flipped me over. "I'm going to ask one more time, are you 100 percent sure you want to do this?" "Yes JJ, I want this, I want you."

      JJ hungrily pushed his lips onto mine and I felt nervous about the actions about to come. "It's gonna hurt at first. But I'll wait till you say I can move. Okay." "Okay." I said softly. I felt his member at my entrance, the nerves got imensly worse, and I was scared this would hurt. But even more so, scared JJ wouldn't enjoy it. He softly kissed my lips, and as he pulled away he said in almost a whisper, "I love you." "I love you too." I said back. "Are you ready?" I nodded. "I need full consent baby." "Yes, I'm ready." He kissed me again as he slowly went through my entrance. The pain was there as he slowly pushed himself in, but it was manageable. JJ was a lot bigger than I expected, so I knew this would be painful. But as he was about 3/4's of the way in, a wave of pain hit me hard. I jumped a little and a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Okay, I'll stop for a second. It's okay baby. I promise the pain will be gone soon." I nodded knowing he was right. "Y-you can move again." I said. "you sure?" "Yeah." He slowly put himself fully in. And soon that pain did turn to pleasure.

     Not meaning to, I started rolling my hips against JJ's, and I let out a soft moan. "Are you okay for me to move." "Mmmhmm." I said knowing I wouldn't be able to talk without moaning. JJ pulled out and pushed himself back in slowly and he let out a loud groan. "You feel so good around me." He moaned in my ear. "Please bub, go faster." He  began going slightly faster and I moaned loudly. The feeling of our bodies together brought me to more pleasure than I thought possible. "How does that feel baby?" He asked before he leaned down and roughly kissed my neck. "S-so good." I said letting out a moan at the end. "Baby, can I go faster." "Please." He went even faster and immedeately the wave of pleasure was more than just a wave. My whole body felt tingly and my heart was racing. My body bucked up to meet his thrusts. "Fuckkkk, baby keep doing that." I grabbed onto the back of his neck and pulled his head down close to me, I then connected our lips. Our kiss was soon broken when I couldn't hold back my moans. "O-oh my godddd. That f-feels so good. ahhh, mmm, fuckkkk."

     "Pleasure started to build up and i felt a pit in my stomach. "JJ, my stomach feels weird." I said. He looked at me with a soft smile. Just try and relax baby. The pressure will get worse, but just relax okay?" I nodded and he began his fast movements. I then became a moaning mess. "Fuckkkk!" I moaned out as a final wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt that oit in my stomach explode and I moaned the loudest i haver had. JJ started slowling down and then he pulled out. "W-wait, did you finish?" I asked. "No, but your probably tired so it okay, I can finish myself off." He was right, I was tired, but honestly my body wanted more. "I have an idea." I said softly. I pulled him down to my lips, and as soon as I gained enough control, I flipped us over. "Y/n, what are you doing?" I smiled, then lined himself at my entrance. I then slowly let my body fall down.

     "Fuck baby." He said while letting out a groan. I loved this affect I had on him. I started moving slowly and JJ and I both let out soft moans. I sped up my motions bringing him close. "Oh god-fuck-im so close baby!" I was holding it in cause I was close too. But if i released before him, I might actually be too tired. "God- y/n keep doing that." He said before letting out a large groan. "Are you close baby?" He asked. I nodded and he asked, "Are you on th pill?" again, I nodded. "Okay, cum with me." in less than a second that wave of pleasure went through me again. And I realized JJ then had his release. The room was filled with profanities, moans, and heavy breathing. My whole body gave up and I laid completley on JJ. The sound of his heavy breaths and heavy heartbeat was such a new thing for me to hear.

     "You okay baby?" He asked softly as his fingers played with my hair. "Yeah, I'm just tired." "Me too." JJ said in almost a whisper. "Was it okay?" I asked worried that it wasn't as amazing for JJ as it was for me. "Was it okay!? Baby, that was the best sex I've ever had." "You sure?" "I'm sure. How was it for you?" "Amazing." I said tiredly. "I'm glad." He said softly. I just stayed quiet, listening as JJ's hertrate slowed down. "Baby, if you're tired you can go to sleep." I just nodded in response. "I love you." "I love you too."

(A/n: Hey so this is Emily, I wrote the smut part. I'm not sure if it was good, that was the first smut I've ever wrote. I hope you enjoyed.)

(A/n: Okay so it's the actual author, Chloe. I know it's been forever since I updated. I'm so sorry. But if you guys liked the smut lmk and Maybe Emily could write some more. Hope you all enjoyed!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 414 32
- in which john b has a younger sister, but as they got older, they werent as close as you'd expect. madi never wanted to get wrapped up in her broth...
514K 5.8K 52
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ . ✭ ✭ ✭ started: august 14th 2020 status: discontinued * heyy guys this book is currently on hold...
508K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
61.9K 478 46
These are just some Yn x JJ Maybank imagines. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment them or message me privately! I have a few other...