TAINTED LOVE | Ongoing

By Emmawrites1

Shraddha X Advait Shraddha found herself drawn to Advait, despite being chided by his continuous attitude. Hi... More

~COPYRIGHT~ ||~PROLOGUE~
AESTHETICS! - 1
AESTHETICS - II [New]
[1] ADVAIT
[3] VAIDEHI
[4] Her life
[5] Issues with the Heart
[6] Friends
[7] Vaidehi*
[8] Young patient
[9] THE SAVIOUR with EGO
[10] GUILTY & UNCOMFORTABLE
[11] A MURDER-?
[12] DEHRADUN
[13] BAARISH
[14] STARES
[15] SEXY-IE
[16] CRUSH
[17] DM in The City
[18] Unlikely behaviour
[19] PLAYFUL TEASING
[20] BLOOD DONATOR
[21] Warning
[22] Knowing her Problems
[23] Favour Me
[24] Together
[25] Politics
[26] Friendship or more-?
[27] Advait provides comfort.
[28] Delulu
[29] Advait*

[2] His Life

168 19 38
By Emmawrites1

It was liquid like water.
I took out my tongue from my mouth to taste and it tastes like water.
Now, my midriff too felt damp.
As if it was raining and I was drenched. I moved out of my nightmare and opened my eyes instantly as soon the voice reached my ears.

"Bhaiya your coaching is there at seven. You said to wake you up before six in the morning. See, it's already half past six. Don't blame me later", the chirping spokesperson was Ananya.

Coaching!

I jerked off the blanket from my face and body to check the time. Throwing the wet blanket on the floor I rushed to my study table to see the time on my brand new smartphone I got on my birthday. Well, I don't like clocks in my room. Time everywhere. My mind is my clock.

There were still five minutes left to strike the clock to six.
Does that mean, Ananya, duped me?
My jaws clenched turning back and saw her standing there with a bucket in her hands.

There was a triumphant smirk plastered onto her lips.

This eight years old little brat.

"Ananya, I told you to wake me up at six not when it's still five minutes remaining to strike six", I shouted gritting my teeth while she giggled.

Morning sleep is precious.
Why can't they grab this tiny percept?
I read somewhere that waking up someone from their sleep can damage their nerve cells causing them to die or get insane. Either they wake up from themselves or you can produce some soft music to their ears but no. God, I'm going to die soon as they wake me up like this every morning splashing water. Huh!

"Tch. Tch Tch. Tch. You know why I did that bhaiya yesterday you did the same", sternly saying that she giggled at my wet face retorting back at me, and ran out of the room before I could catch her.

I wiped my face and tried to imitate her by following but my foot got stuck in the blanket I threw minutes before on the floor and my face met with the white marble.

Ugh!

Karma is a payback!
My mother strictly warned me to neatly fold the bedsheets and blanket when we are awake. She believes that now I'm eighteen I should think of my responsibilities as a responsible citizen and the practice starts from home. But I did reverse.

Hissing in pain I stood up and saw Ananya teasing me standing at the threshold.

I stood to run behind her when she went on running the stairs down and my footsteps approached her.

"Ananya Ruk Ja Warna Acha Nahi Hoga", I yelled following her behind to the downstairs.

(Ananya, stop otherwise it won't be good)

"Bhaiya, Remember how you sprinkled water on my face when I was sleeping peacefully yesterday evening", she shouted, her breath getting heavier.

She shouldn't run fast. I have to stop her. If we continue this running game she might faint. My mind alerted me. I'm such a jerk to run behind her even when I know I won't even touch her hair for this silly fight.

Still, we do this act of running behind each other. Siblings will be siblings no matter elder or younger.

"Ananya okay I'm sorry. I apologize please stop now", I shouted and catch her wrist when we reached the living room snagging our breaths.

Her breathing was getting harsher with each passing second. I jogged to her room nearby and pushed open the door, my feet slipping like a zipper on the marble. I checked the drawer on the table next to her bed.

It was there, her inhaler.

I jogged back to the living room when I found Ananya sitting on the sofa near fainting. It wasn't easy for her to inhale when she run or jog or even work more than needed.

As long as she wants, her lungs won't support her.

I traveled back to her and stand on the floor folding my knees and handing her the inhaler. Her fingers were trembling when she touched my fingers to take the inhaler. She seized two or three breaths with it. Sensing her normal breath I hugged my sweet sister. It is always like this. Our fight ends like this if I run behind to chase her. It worries me to the core when I see Ana in this captive.

"You know you scare me a lot Ana", I was near to crying while she chuckled.
She knows everyone in the family loves her to the moon and sometimes she takes advantage of that too. Just like irritating me.

"It's not like I'm leaving you soon. Remember, it was you only who was running behind me on those so high stairs", I broke the hug gripping her palms in mine.

"Why did you run when you know I won't do anything to you, my little sister!", she giggled and our eyes widened when we heard her voice.

Our mother!

I'm so dead now!

"Where you two are running in the morning? And Advait isn't your NEET coachings at seven?"
Ma folded her arms glaring at me and we both stood up looking down at the floor.
Regret cannot be found in our eyes miles away.

Come on, yaar!

Which siblings don't fight? But yeah mine is an exception I forgot!

"Ma I was about to get ready!" I said in a slow voice to avoid her never ending lectures.

"And you Ana? Isn't your 3rd standard starting from today? Come with me. I'll get you to dress up. And you Advait, get prepared soon, your Papa is coming today from morning flight. He is very disappointed with your 11th performance and we don't want to stake your 12th boards just for the sake of your luxuries. Go now!", shrugging the lectures my mother just gave me I reached my room glancing last at Ana.

She was in my mother's arms.
As usual. Drama!

I blew air over my face waving a hand in my already wet raven hairs disposing of my clothes in the laundry bucket to get a warm shower.

Today also I had that nightmare that has been disturbing my sleep since Papa has cut all the ties with his family in Lucknow.

He has his reasons for that.

Of course, my mother and he won't tell us. I'm still a kid in their eyes.
For God's sake, I'm eighteen years one month old. I had this dream where everything is surrounded under the fog still the place is clear. My hands are soaked in blood and then there's a man three meters away from me. When I try to approach him he vanishes in the fog like feathers. His face is hidden in the darkness behind him. And then my trances break evenly as the nightmare is never detailed.

Last month was my eighteenth birthday. You may say legal birthday!
My parents gifted me this new brand smartphone and Dada Ji (Grandfather) has sent a new model of KTM 390 duke.

This old man is my favorite.
Dada Ji is the best. I can never go against him. One of the reasons why I'm not talking straight to my parents is this too.
They are not allowing us to even do a phone call to them. I'm not convinced, not at all.

I know my parents are my backbone. But my Dada Ji and Chacha (Father's younger brother) are the only groups who appreciate me even when I score 40 or 0.

My parents just want my good marks, that's all. My happiness doesn't matter to them, I feel.

I'm happy because now I can have my license for everything. Don't get me wrong, everything in the sense is only for a good purpose. And even if it is bad Advait Shukla doesn't hide or be afraid of anyone.

What?

What can you expect from a city like Gurgaon and a smart teenager?
Believe me, the city is very much more formulated and urbanized than you think.

I'm unhappy because now I am in the 12th standard. My Father has gone to a village in Orrisa, it's a village with not even provided with Primary Health care centers. That's the story of villages in prone & backward regions. The Medanta Hospitals interns were to be taken to a Camp in a village and my father is the head of that camp.

Last week, my 11th results were disclosed and he was very much dissatisfied with me. Well, I don't think the 37percentage is even worse. As soon as you don't pass.

And where do you show your 11th result?

It is the degree of a successful life that matters.

But what can I do!
He expects me to top the class.
And I'm not in favor of that.
I mean, what will you do with those 98...99 percentile. Three persons can pass if join with that percentage. The minimum to pass is 33%. You can calculate.

So. Listening to my results he is returning from the morning flight which will be here any time soon.
I was being got acknowledged in this coaching to improve my grades in 12th which will also guide my skills for the NEET next year I've to give.

The coaching is biased, and I searched for that, collecting proof. I'll tell you. They give admissions to high levels school students and that also means rich girls and boys. For the namesake, they give admissions free for 10% of poor students rest is covered by the Rich.

Coaching has made Education a business in India.

Education is every person's right, girl or boy, and should be free but what do we do? We pay the highest amount only for studies. Poors are getting into government schools where schemes are at the top, highest like giving laptops and all but what about the education. Well, it's not about every government school but half of them are like this. It's my view you may have a different understanding.

Just like here, my coaching session will be with my school classmates as all the bio students have copyright on NEET and doctor jobs. Those old faces. I don't like them at all.

I just have a friend circle of two good friends, Reyhan khan & Vaibhav Vankar.
Everywhere we go together. There is no difference between us. Well, friendship means no discrimination it means to Ship the person you've got to share your things with.

I just need my parent's attention nothing else, these coaching can't do anything if I'm determined to study.

I will give my hundred percent, the day he'll talk to me straight.
They are so occupied with Ananya.
I understand she is eight and asthmatic and needs all our care and love. But so far they've forgotten to give that love and care to their elder child.

In their eyes, I'm still a child for family consequences disclosed but when comes to love and care I'm a grown-up and should take care of myself.

Woah! Great!

Ever since my father cut all the ties with our paternal family, I've been missing my cousin a ton.

Kunal, my Chacha Ji's son. He is three years younger than me but we share a friendly bond.
We tease each other.
He calls me bhaiya only to annoy me.
I don't have any idea how to contact him when my father has strictly warned us to prevent talking with any of the Lucknow family.

Why? I still don't have an answer.

I hate this lockup.

***

Getting convenient in a White V-neck and black jeans Advait was all set to reach the coaching classes just for a trial. He wore the black checked shirt-like jacket as it was trending and rolled the sleeves up to the elbow while coming down the stairs. And a pair of white sneakers.

Starts his breakfast with Sandhya and Anaya.

"Don't ride your bike too fast. I've seen teenagers flying bikes on the roads like we don't have airplanes & Airports in the country. Better be cautious", Sandhya suggested pushing one more Paratha into his plate, softly watching his stern face and Anaya giggled.

Advait did not reply to his mother. Sandhya was desperately waiting for her son's voice but he could not understand. He has lowered his head chewing the food silently.

She thought maybe one should talk and keep trying until the next one engages in the talk.

"Your schools will... Start from next month. But... You know we want the best for you... that is why we are adamant to admit you into this coaching Advait. You aspired to be a doctor since childhood... and to complete the goal you've to start studying now. You know you've to give NEET next year after the 12th. Anyhow if you don't find this coaching suitable we'll seek another one. Hmm?"

Sandhya expected him to reply. She thought maybe her scolding in the morning has annoy his mood.

And he was thinking about why she's even asking now. She would have asked his suggestion if he wants this coaching and tuition or not. But she will do what is appropriate for her, couldn't even ask once what he wants.
She would never talk to him sweetly then why now? He thought.

Sandhya held his chin up with fingers and a smile that was not even reaching her ears.

"Are you not talking because I scold you in the morning?"

Advait shook his head negatively.

His complexion was fairer than normal Indian color.
He was perfect to be called an Indian chic with each perfect glimpse a handsome teenager has.
Just Advait was a bit different.
Want to know why? He has a beauty mark on the left side of his cheek just a minor inch above where the puberty beard starts. Well, for a person like him astrology doesn't matter. But the family cherishes it a lot as that makes him the handsome man in the Shukla family.

Typical Indian Patriarchy!

"Then, something bothering you my son? Tell me. Is there something you're worried about? You know we love you Advait. Your scores don't matter what matters is you don't try. Is that toff dress up and arrogant face just because you're afraid of upcoming scoldings from your father?"

His brows creased up slightly irritated.

"Why do you bother now? Ma, can you please be less bothering?", he replied inverse of her questions which banged her heart.

Sharp tears brimmed in her eyes thinking at least he called her Ma.
But he was looking down.

Sandhya felt not to ask anything further. She felt as if it was a crime to scold her son. Don't she have that right on him? As a mother, to scold him, to love him, to signify his mistakes.

When he finished the food he stood up picking his coaching bag from the living area.
"I'm going", he muttered under his breath barely audible to his mother.

Sandhya looked down fairly embarrassed. She felt ashamed of herself to be called a mother. She tried her best to give him all her love. Not equally but why he didn't realize his parents love him more than anyone else.

When a child shouts at his mother, it's not the mother's fault. It's his fault that he didn't realize the value of a mother. The proudest life for a mother is when her child gives respect and care even if she suffers from extreme oldness.

Doesn't she have a right to scold him when he's studying nothing? Is she realizing his problem too?

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1K 28
"I do believe in love and for me love is my passion and my reputation" - Soumya Rajput ---------------------------- I don't know about love, but If y...
216K 5.6K 27
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
48.5K 6.8K 41
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
54.9K 1.4K 6
A multicouple story about love betrayal and second chance.