The Bad Guys: New Beginnings...

By Rally9933

A year after the events of the movie, the Bad Guys went back home to start a new life, but they felt so diffe... More

A New Life
Normal Citizens
Hard Knock Life
Hard-Working Bad Guys
The Right Thing To Do
DIY Home Makeover
Vigilantes
The Bad Guys Are Back
Criminals and Vigilantes for Life

Epilogue

486 8 1
By Rally9933

Wolf was driving casually on the street with his car as he looked towards the viewers.

"Hey you! Get over here," He called while trying to keep his eyes on the road, "Yes, you! Still afraid of us? Well, I can't tell if you're afraid or you're still adjusting. Been a bit of a wild ride so far. Got out of prison, starting a new life and going back to our good old criminal ways. I know what you are thinking. 'Let them try'. That might be bad for them. But the cops have a point about 'good behavior'. Well, consider themselves 'lucky'."

*Flashback*

The Bad Guys were arranging their HQ with the money they stole on their first crime of the year. Hornet was sweeping the floor. Hornet was sweeping the dust off the floor. Tarantula was sitting on her chair, typing on her laptop. Snake was closing his room door, turning the handle to lock the door. Piranha was cooking lunch while Shark tried to steal the steak from the pan, but Piranha slapped his fins with a spatula. Wolf was sitting on the couch, watching the news on TV.

"We got back to our HQ, but however, we don't really know how to integrate into normal life like the 'good people'. I mean, the law is keeping a check on our sheets, money and licenses on us. In order to get by, we decided to try to continue and explore our skill set since it's the only one we got. Well, but you remember what we said. We got our second chance and we have to use it to decide what our story will be like. For now, this path is something we can still continue since it's a part of us."

When the Bad Guys got out of their HQ for a walk, the people greeted them nicely around them, waving hands, nice smiles, and polite words. Even the cops greeted them during their duty and coffee-breaks. The Bad guys waved back at them, but felt a little uncomfortable as they continued walking. This was still new to them, but they'll try to adjust to this new social life.

"It's been different so far as to how we are seen in the general public. I think after all that happened, they've become comfortable with us. No one is too afraid of us. Treating us like an equal. It feels good since we can be just like us. We still have scruples with the police cops, but they aren't on our tail recently. I guess they are cool with us."

Another fight there is as the Bad Guys found. They were surprised by this, but this gave them a good opportunity to continue with their vigilante business.

At night, in an abandoned warehouse, the group in their black suits fought against a gang of thieves. This was upon them tracking them down planning to cause a power outage to steal priceless artifacts from a museum, so they quickly swooped in to get them.

With one thief on him, Wolf quickly crossed his arms to avoid an oncoming punch before twisting his arm around the thief's arm and throwing him down. While the fallen thief tried to kick his legs around in a spin, Wolf dodged smoothly, giving him a cocky hand gesture for him to 'bring it'. When the thief got up and charged, Wolf spun and kicked him in the stomach.

Snake and Tarantula quickly teamed up together when one thief focused on them. With a bit of strength, Tarantula managed to grab Snake by the tail and swung him around before coming in close to the thief. The latter found himself being wrapped around before Tarantula yanked again and Snake spun the thief around before unwrapping himself and headbutting the thief in the face.

Hornet was up against one guy who tried to use a pistol on him. At first, Hornet tried to dodge the bullets, but he found out that the bullets were just rubber darts from a toy gun. When one came flying to him, he quickly grabbed a hold of the flying rubber bullet, spun it around and threw it back right at the thief. It struck him in the eye - thank goodness it is just rubber - and he went squealing like a girl, waving his arms around.

That left him vulnerable and Piranha - from a high platform - tackled on top of him as if doing a cannonball.

Meanwhile, Shark was already facing a thief who was actually the same height and the same build as he was. An equal opponent, but this thief didn't seem to be too smart. Shark kept dodging around calmly as the buff thief threw several punches at him before Shark picked up a stick and tried to hit him with it. But the thief quickly caught it and tried to swing it right at Shark's groin. Though, the two quickly hold onto it, struggling to take control of it...all while near the latter's crotch. Shark could only giggle before he used this to smack the thief in the face before throwing him upwards.

At the same time, Piranha has finished wrestling with the thief he was onto before Hornet headbutted the thief and the latter went flying.

Two thieves collided together in the head and dropped down, unconscious.

With the group of thieves done, the Bad Guys gather up to trade hi-fived before rushing off to alert the police and hide.

"And since the police still don't trust us, especially our dear friend, the Chief of Police, we decided to even be our own heroes. We tried out starting a vigilante career around the city. This would help us in doing some good deeds with a lot of baddies worse than us and a good way of going crazy. We never ever wanted someone to take our title from us."

At the City Bank, the Bad Guys got right down to work, committing another heist. Shark, disguised as an old lady, lured away the officers by pretending he, or rather, she was an old lady who needed help crossing the street, which led the security officers outside, while the rest of the team snuck in. Hornet kept a close watch from the ceiling while disabling the cameras when he plugged his helmet to every camera around, and Tarantula switched them off with her laptop. Wolf quickly walked past the employees and pickpocketed their I.D. cards, which was used to gain access to open the door that would lead to where the bank vault was. Along the way, he also pickpocketed other people's jewelry, wallets, and money.

Once inside, with Shark joining them secretly after leading the officers away, the Bad Guys walked in and ditched their disguises, dawning their black bodysuits, as Tarantula saw that this vault, this time, had a keypad. She plugged in her hard drive and used her laptop to hack into it, giving the team access to inside the vault. Snake quickly swiped some stacks of bills into one bag, while Piranha and Hornet worked together to fill another with coins. Once they had taken enough from the vault, the Bad Guys slipped back to their disguises, and closed the vault behind them. They hid their money they collected under their disguises, mainly Wolf, Snake, Shark, and Piranha, and casually walked towards the exit without anyone in the back noticing it was them. They quickly entered the small car that was parked at the alley between the bank and another building, and squeezed themselves in since they still haven't retrieve their car from Diane, and Wolf quickly drove away, unnoticed by anyone or anything

"We still plan for heists, but for now, we just continue being us; having fun around because we are still a mischievous bunch. We still do some crimes here and there, but in secret. Pickpocketing, robbing, stealing, hacking, tricking people without disguises, you name it. The cops were still investigating who would cause this much trouble again that we committed. But like I said, 'Let them try'."

At the alley, two cars parked towards each other, and Wolf and Diane came out from each other's car. They threw the keys to each other as one caught them in his/her paw. Wolf and Diane gave each other the charming sly look before heading towards their respective cars, and drove off to their homes.

"This all also helped with Diane's approval. As the Crimson Paw herself, she gave away some of her weapons to us and communication devices in case we needed her assistance. But she still continued her duty as a governor, so we'll just have to let her do what she wants, and she'll let us do what we want."

*End Of Flashback*

Wolf continued his story while driving, "It's been pretty good so far and we are loving it! Besides, who else can I turn to more than my family? And as for you folks wondering, are we still Bad Guys or Good Guys? Well, that is more up to us to decide, but we're just gonna do what we want. Call it a mix of both. We call ourselves The Good Bad Guys. Complicated, right? But The Bad Guys are still in town. You're still talking to the 'Big Bad Wolf', am I right? After what we faced, there are more things badder compared to what we did, so you won't let anyone take our title. Let those criminals try to take our names, because we're coming for them."

Wolf opened the glove compartment, and took his shades. He then glanced at the viewers, who he thought to be still staring at him, "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" He winked before. putting his shades on, and drove away to the direction of his home to spend quality time with his family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Zazie Beetz - Diane Foxington /The Crimson Paw

Lilly Singh - Tiffany Fluffit

Alex Borstein – Chief Misty Luggins

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
I.M. Rally

Co-Author

MasterClass60

TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3

Inspiration

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder

Turning Red

Chicken Little

The Birds of Prey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah
Oh, ah

White shirt now red, my bloody nose

Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes

Creepin' around like no one knows

Think you're so criminal

Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul so cynical

So you're a tough guy
Like-it-really-rough guy
Just-can't-get-enough guy
Chest-always-so-puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make-your-mama-sad type
Make-your-girlfriend-mad type
Might-seduce-your-dad type
I'm the bad guy
Duh

I'm the bad guy

I like it when you take control
Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal

My mommy likes to sing along
With me but she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

So you're a tough guy
Like-it-really-rough guy
Just-can't-get-enough guy
Chest-always-so-puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make-your-mama-sad type
Make-your-girlfriend-mad type
Might-seduce-your-dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

I'm only good at being bad
Bad

I like when you get mad
I guess I'm pretty glad
That you're alone
You said she's scared of me?
I mean
I don't see what she sees
But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

I'm a bad guy
I'm, I'm a bad guy
Bad guy, bad guy
I'm a bad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole chapter 10/epilogue chapter is based on The Birds of Prey epilogue scene, and Wolf's last line was based from Descendants 1 and 2.

The end credit song doesn't belong to me. Bad Guy by Billie Eilish

I know what some of you are thinking. Some of you don't like the Bad Guys returning to be bad again, and you all want them to be good for real. Well, it's your loss, people. My decision is having the Bad Guys be bad again, just every other time while they continue their good job as crime-fighting vigilantes. This is what I love about this movie and the Bad Guys themselves. I feel more comfortable if this criminal-found family do some crimes again while living a normal good life. I have already planned for this fanfiction since December 14, so try to stop me. Because nothing can change my mind for the Bad Guys. I love them being criminals and crime-fighting vigilantes. As long as the Bad Guys are together like a family, being happy of what they do together, and the public accepted them, those are the most important parts.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 and TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 from Fanfiction.net for helping me make this chapter. Well, I hope you all liked chapter 10 and the whole story. These two supported my story so well, they are two of the people, including myself, who are truly big fans of the Bad Guys.

So, you heard what Wolf said. It's not the end of the story. So, there will be upcoming stories that I will be sharing with you all this year. Be prepared and have fun out there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 267 14
Meet Mrs. Bat and her role in the bad guys is being the eyes in the sky. When Mr. Wolf wants to go good she isn't happy about it at all
20.2K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...
138K 3.3K 85
(12/14/2022): OMG the book reached 100K reads!!!! That makes me so happy! I started this book back in February after the movie came out, and now I'm...
4.8K 105 9
Ever since I was a kid, all I wanted to do was to make beautiful dresses for anyone who wanted to look like a princesa. But when one thing led to ano...