Gonna get you | Bang Chan Maf...

Per KetteiiiLee

[Mafia AU] Y/N is a young, succesful reporter who just recently moved to Korea to start investigate the notor... Més

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Notice
Notice
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

33

3.6K 107 51
Per KetteiiiLee

Y/N POV

I had a nice chat with I.N while we were having dinner. We talked a lot. About ourselves, our hobbies, what brought him to the mafia etc. We had more than just our age in common. I had a great time. 

Soon after Han joined us and we all laughed a lot together. For a moment I forgot, that I should hate these guys. 

Everything went just great. Han even added I.N to our group chat, so that we all could hang out together. Everything was perfect, until I realized something.

Bang Chan. He was staring at me this whole time. Can this man make it even more obvious?

The way he looked not just at me, but also at others. It was obvious. 

Chris, I swear to god. Not now.

Looking at me with lust and at your friends with anger, almost jealousy. I'm not sure why, but it excites me. Makes me sweat. Butterflies in my stomach. Blank mind.

"It's hot in here, don't you think, guys?" I asked with a smile and unbuttoned few buttons on my blouse.

"You think so?" asked Han and looked at me.

"Here you go, you should drink something, y/n. Are you okay? Aren't you sick?" asked worriedly I.N.

"No, I'm alright. Don't worry. It's just really hot in here." I said and smiled at him lightly.

"Should we open window or something?"asked Han.

"No need to. The dinner will end soon and I wil go study with Minho, so there's no point in that." I said and smiled at Han.

"Okay, but if you feel sick tell it to Minho or someone. He may be strict, but he would never do something, that could endanger someone else. Especially when he cares about this person." said Han and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Han. Will do." I said and smiled at him, grateful, that I have a friend like him.

"I think that I can say, that today's dinner is over. Take care of your most urgent stuff and then rest. You deserve it." Bang Chan said and everyone nodded in agreement.

Everyone was about to leave, when Hyunjin spoke up.

"Before we leave, let's get to know our new member a little bit better. In the end, she's going to spend with us a lot of time. And since this is our first dinner, she deserves a special dose of attention." said Hyunjin.

Just what is his plan? This sounds way too normal and nice. He loves to make drama. I don't believe he does this just for the good of me or the members.

However, it seemed as a good idea to everyone else.

"I don't think there's really need for it, guys. In the end you probably know everything about me. Remember the presentation?" I reminded them.

"It's alright y/n. You can tell us about your hobbies or family." said Felix with a smile and tring to cheer me up.

"Well, if there's no other way." I said and looked at them, but they didn't seem like letting me go without me saying something about myself first.

"I don't really have any hobbies. I'm a workaholic, so most of my time I just work or think about work." I said with a little laugh. I looked around me. Han gesturing me to continue, Felix cheering on me and I.N excitedly waiting for my next word.

These guys, they really help me. I'm glad I have them.

"Well, when I'm not working or thinking about work by some miracle, I like to take a hot bath, watch some interesting kdrama, hang out with Aera or drink some wine." I said with a little smile. Everyone listening me, like their lives depend on it.

"And your family?" asked I.N smiling.

"Well, I don't really meet up with them, since I live in Korea. But I text my younger brother regulary. I really miss him." I said and looked at the members.

Maybe they will let me go now.

"Y/N, I have a question, if you don't mind." said Minho.

"Sure, ask me." I said and smiled at him.

"When Bang Chan wanted me to find as much information about you as I could, it was quite easy. Everything went smoothly. Everything but this one short period f your life. It's like you stopped existing. This blank spot is six months long or so. I think you were seventeen at the time or something." said Minho.

My heart stopped. This thing. My hands started to shake.

"Well, that's little bit longer story and we all have a lot of things to do. I don't want to ruin someone's plans or so." I said and smiled at them.

"I don't usually agree with Hyunjin, but this idea of his is really good. I think we all should get to know you better, since you're one of us." said Minho and looked at me.

"Yeah, I don't really mind staying here and talk with you." said Felix.

"Me neither." said Han. Rest of the members agreeing shortly after.

"But, what about our lecture?" I asked and looked at Minho with confusion.

"You're a good student. To be honest, you learned today more than I expected you to. So it's okay." said Minho and smiled at me.

"Okay then, if you don't mind listening to me." I said with a little laugh.

"These six months, when I stopped to exist. I spent them in psychiatric hospital." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, well, this story was shorter than I expected." I said and smiled at them brightly.

"I'm sorry, I must have misheard." said Changbin.

"I was in psychiatric hospital." I casually repeated.

Everyone just stared at me. My hands started to shake again. No need to worry. Just stay calm. The boys are not like THEM.

I tried to breathe deeply and calm myself down, waiting for their reactions.

"But still." Minho spoke up first.

"Even if you were in psychiatric hospital, there would be some records of you. Some evidences. Your therapy, treatment, something, am I wrong?" asked confused Minho.

Thank god, he totally ignored the fact, that I was in there and instead he cares how is possible, that he couldn't find that out.

"Well, my family paid a lot of many to destroy these evidence." I said with a smile.

"Oh, then if it's like that. Then it makes sense." he said and nodded with his head.

"So, are we going to completely ignore the fact, that this woman in front of us spent six months in psychiatrist hospital?" asked casually Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin!" scolded him Felix.

"What? I'm just curious how she ended there. That's all." defended himself Hyunjin.

They don't judge me. I started to gain my confidence again. I'm so glad.

"I'll tell you, if you want to know." I said and looked at them.

"You sure, about this, y/n?" asked worried Bang Chan.

"Sure, why not?" I said with a smile.

"You don't need to, y/n." said Felix and looked at me with a sad face. This is the first time, that I've seen him sad.

"It's okay, I really don't mind, guys. It's not like I need to be ashamed of it or something."I said and tried to calm them down with these words.

"All that I really miss right now is a glass of good wine. Or maybe bottle. I could really use that." I said jokingly but Chan said to a nearby staff to bring some.

"Wait, that was a joke. You don't need to." I said.

"I think that you won't be the only one needing it." he said. Soon after the staff brought it and the rest of the members requested some other drinks too.

"Oh, how long is it, since we did something like this?" asked Seungmin.

"Probably when I.N came?" answered Han.

"Oh, you're right." Seungmin said and everyone laughed a little.

I just looked at them with a confusion and Bang Chan noticed.

"You know, all of us went through this. All of us sometimes reveal their dark past and the other are here to listen to them." told me Bang Chan.

"It's almost like ritual. Whenever someone new comes, this usually happens. It's not like it's only then, but mostly then." Han said with a little laugh.

"You can start whenever you're ready, y/n." said Felix and tried to cheer me up.

"Okey, let's get into it, right?" I said and looked at everyone.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.3K 151 7
When two worlds collide, Y/n a dedicated government investigator and BangChan the Mafia boss's son.
25.9K 1.2K 63
Miroh is a city run by the mafia, several in fact. One of the wealthiest and feared mafia families lies in the hands of a spoiled rich kid Hwang Hyun...
8.4K 352 20
Lee Know, or better known as Lee Minho from the K-pop group Stray Kids. He was part of his uncle mafia group since the age of 10 by force since his p...
12.5K 460 30
The best friend of Lee Felix's younger sister finds out about his secret and it's too late to turn back because it seems like Stray kids isn't the on...