Sun And Moon [lore] [evil lux...

De LilyLunaetic

Welcome to the lore of [E.L.A] Mai multe

Information before reading
Lux (Antagonist)
Palette Roller (Protagonist)
Merciless 2nd antagonist(Sidekick)
Drop (Protagonist's sidekick)
Goth and Crescent
Dreamtale Frisk & Core Frisk
Dust & Horror
Ink Comyet [Protector of aus]
Geno & Reaper [The souls guides.]
Blue [Royal Guard]
⚠ Killer ['wife' of the King]
⚠ Nightmare [King of Negativity]
⚠ Dream Joku [Guardian of Positivity]
⚠ Cross [the traitor]
Error CQ [The Destroyer]
•Nim, Passive Nightmare and Angst•
•Good ending•
•Bad Ending•
•surprise ending•
Moonrise and sunrise
//the meaning of the title//
end of lore

Chara Hope [Caretaker]

281 8 3
De LilyLunaetic

[Appearance]

[past] before the apple incident, Hope's eyes are red bloody colour. Their hair is dark brown and short like boy. Hope wears armour that belongs to Dream's side. Hope looks like a lifeless doll if they just stand and do nothing.

[present] after the apple incident, Hope lost their left eye after a monster attacked them when they tried to save Passivemare. Their other eye is light red but dull. Even if it's dull, Hope is more lively than the past.

Hope wears white shirt and a short that have ribbon on the behind. It's just a normal clothing, a commoner clothing. After all they are no longer a guard but a caretaker.

[Personality]

[past] Hope is unpredictable. Nobody know how their real personality is like or nobody care what is Hope personality.

[present] Hope is cheerful and clumsy. They are hard working and full of determined to raise Lux. Hope is a listener to everyone's problems in the village and good at giving them comforts.

•Fun facts about Hope•

* Hope is not a Dreamtale Chara. Sure their full name is Chara Hope but they are not a Chara.

* Witches are immortal, in order to lose their immortality was to give birth to a child. This is the same case for Hope's mother.

*Hope were given a title of crimson witch. This is because of 3 kingdom they burned in Dream and Passivemare orders.

*Hope were 12 when they starts to serve Dream and was 16/17 when the apple incident happened. Hope were curse with immortality when they were 24 years old, after the apple accident.

* Hope is very loyal to Dream and do anything for him. If Dream order Hope to die, they will do as he ask.

* Hope love Dream very much. It's both romantic and platonic. Hope respect Dream decision when he want to be with Ink.

* Hope envy Ink but at the same time, Hope wish her happiness after her hardship with her last marriage.

* Hope get sick often because of working without taking any rest. If you saw them coughing blood, pretend you didn't see it. Hope will has a breakdown if you see it.

* while the apple accident happening, their left eye was stabbed by a monster in Dreamtale. This is because Hope is trying to save Passivemare from getting killed by many angry citizens in the treason. Frieda saved Hope from the monsters and hid Hope somewhere so they can recover.

* Hope burn most of the zombies Alphonse creates for 500 years.

* Hope, even if they dislike Passivemare. They deeply feel bad for him and respect him as a royal. 

* Hope dislikes darkness.

•Sad facts about Hope•

* Hope willing to sacrifice their own life for Dream's generation.

* Hope want Lux to call them a mother,  but Hope feels that they are not worthy enough to be called one.

* They are secretly not infertile. Hope's mother request Hope to never give birth because she shared witches to stop existing and stop the sufferings.

* Hope always compare themself to Ink but never openly do it.

* Hope locks in a room when she is sick because they don't want Lux to worry.

* Hope always writes letters to Dream. Hoping that he can at least visit Lux and be a father for her, even if it's just for a day.

* Hope is the only person who is alive to know Te truth behind Frieda and her manipulative tactics. Hope never get the chance to explain it to Dream or apologize to Alphonse and Nightmare for not being understanding enough in the past. 

•Hope abilities•

* Hope is good at dodging even after their left eye is blind.

* Hope cooks heal people because she mainly use her magic at cooking.

* Hope can use fire. The fire they made is enough to melt hundred of people, if their left eye wasn't blinded, the fire can melt thousand of people in 5 second.

*Hope can summon a flame sword.

•How Dream sees Hope•

* Someone he can trust and rely on
* a nice friend

•How Ink and Killer sees Hope•

* too pitiful
* very nice
* a good friend/ a nice caretaker

•How children sees Hope•

* a mother figure
* a teacher
* kind and caring

•How passivemare sees Hope•

Passivemare think Hope is a beauty in the past and still think Hope is beautiful in the present. Hope used to be Passivemare 'best friend'. (Yes Passivemare is lonely asf)

•How the bad guys sees Hope (-Killer)•

*Someone they shouldn't underestimated.

•Hope opinion on people she knew•
[past/present]

*Dream
" My lord is very kind... But I wish he'll be more kind... I am not complaining, of course! People changes and so do with lord Dream! It's just, I miss the old him. His personality disorder seems to not get worse.. So I guess everything will be fine."

*Ink
" O-oh...! My lady is very nice. It's just, she need to work on her cooking- Drop always complains how she rather eat mine than Lady Ink's cooking."

*Blue
" Blue is very kind to me. He visits me often to check on me and gives me supplies. But one day, he stop visiting me. Turn out, he lost his teleportation ability after a fight with the bad guys... He said he is sorry but of course I forgave him. We hang out like we used too in old time. "

*Frieda Hanani (Dreamtale Frisk)
" La-Lady Frieda...? Why... My lady is so nice to me and I miss her so much. If only I was the one die... ... Let's not talk about her.. "

*Lux [Past]
" ah my light! She used to look very gloomy but now since Dream visits her time to times. She look more alive! She really resembles my lord's parents quite a lot."

*Lux[present]
" My light growing up so fast... She is just like Dream, a saviour and an angel! "

*Palette [Past]
" Palette looks just like his lord! Even if he sometimes misbehaving, he still say sorry afterwards. Palette is so adorable and lively."

*Palette [Present]
" He stop seeing me when he was 14, I didn't really want to know why but I met him again a few weeks ago. Palette is 16 now and be look very tired and scared all the time. I have him invited in my house and cooks him meal, My Lord said he hasn't been eating... He cried when he eats my cooking. Poor boy, he must been so hungry..."

*Merciless [past]
"ah this young child, Lux said his family mistreated him. So I did my best to make him comfortable and he is a very nice young boy! There's alot of scars and bruises on his faces... Merciful didn't tell me who is his parents, he will shaking out of fear when I ask him about his parents. "

*Merciless [present]
"Turn out, his parents is the king of negativity and Killer... No wonder... ... Ahem, anyway, he's all grown up and very healthy. He even stronger than me, I am so proud of him. Merciful and Lux is engaged, he said he want to make a best wedding for her soon. It's sweet of him asking my permission to marry Lux, but I think he should ask for My Lord instead-"

*Alphonse
" I bet he feels 'happy' to be a king like he always dreamed off.. He is quite delusional if you ask me... Taking Killer because she looks like Aunt Fiona and being kind to Crescent because he looks exactly like Adelle... ... But it's my fault too, isn't? If only I know the truth sooner, no one will suffer... "

*Passivemare
"His lord..? Well I can say he is very pitiful...  ... All he want was love. He adore Dream at some point but after Dream poisoned him and no one took his side, he became a true tyrant. Before that event, I really like when he storytelling. Not even Dream know that I sometimes sneak in Lord Nightmare library just to hear his storytelling.."

*Reaper
" We rarely talk to each other. But he has a good sense of humor. "

*Geno
" lady Geno is so cool! I mean I once had a spar with her and her dodging along how she handle her weapon is so amazing!!! "

*Murder trio
" mhm? Well Dream said they are bad people... But all I see is sad people that fell into that octopus traps."

*Killer
" We both fight once in an au where I lived but I stop fighting her as I noticed her wrist is full of bruises... So with that I just let her win and gave her bandages and oil ointment then left the au with Lux. It's not like I like that au anyways. A few years later, we met again. She doesn't attack me or anything, but instead, she is thanking me for taking care of Merciless. We become a good pal after that, she is nicer if you know her for a while."

*Cross
" Mr. X? Wait, his name is Cross now...? Well... I hate him for what he has done to my lord."

*Crescent
"Oh, the priest? Crescent resembles Killer a bit, like their eyes. I always go to the praying session to keep the child company."

*Drop
"Drop is very lively! She remind me of Lux when she was still a child."

*Nim

"A pathetic excuse for a mother... She is nothing but a cowards. "

* Lanny

"Oh, I burned down her kingdom. I never get to know her really..." 

* Quetzalcoatl

"I also burned down his kingdom... Yeah... Alphonse did took his kingdom away though."

Description:

Hope is not a Dreamtale Chara.

She is a caretaker of Lux, raising Lux as her own daughter. Hope always sends letters to Dream but Dream never reply to any of it until Ink found a letter from Hope saying that Lux really want to meet Dream

•More facts about Hope•

*Hope keeps all Frieda and Passivemare belongings. They gave Frieda's necklace to Lux and Passivemare's pendant to Merciless.

* Hope body count is about 666,000 people. 3 kingdoms and a village they destroyed with their fires.

* Hope teach Lux self defense but the problem is, they sometimes forgot that they're not in an au where elves or witches are hunted so Hope's training can be a bit of extreme.

* Hope favorite thing is rose. Anything that include rose.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

650 62 3
A human and a monster, sharing a similar trait, yet only one could exist at a time. So why not become one?
31 0 5
(Cross-posted from ao3, you can read it there too.)
5.5K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...
2.3K 115 23
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...