BROKEN

Da Jikook-143

I'm not enough for you..? 💔 - pjm" Poor innocent boy deeply in love with jungkook Did he know that his boyf... Altro

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
NEW BOOK 💔
46
IMPORTANT QUESTION
47
48
49
FINAL (JIKOOK 💕✨)
Alternative "ENDING"(JINMIN ♥️)
THANK YOU 😭😘✨

30

4.3K 193 57
Da Jikook-143

After concert everyone headed to their respective dorms..' members are really overjoyed and very happy because of army they accepted jimin once again with lot's of love..'
Jimin was with full happiness his face was glowing up..' he didn't have any words how to explain his happiness..'
now everyone was their in living area..' and sat on couch
Jimin sat beside his Jin hyung taekook sat in front of him..'
They currently talking about the concert incidents their voices are so cheerful and rambling happily continuously..'
then namjoon came near to jimin and sat beside him..'
"Are you happy jiminiee..?"
Jimin eyes brimmed with tears his throat was completely turns into dry..' he doesn't how to confess his happiness to his Hyungs.' His heart filled with happiness

He simply nodded and lowered his head down
and very next moment he palmed his face and burst out into tears..'
everyone eyes turns into tears but their face turns into happy smiles they knew jimin is so happy and same time he was feeling low..' but they knew now he was crying with happiness.then they went near to him and hugged him securely..'but taekook was hung low their faces and crying silently..'

" baby this is happy moment you shouldn't cry like this baby..' see army are really happy for you they will never hate you they're our true army baby please don't cry.' This is our celebration time..' namjoon wipes his tears and kissed on his both sides of his cheeks..'
yoongi came infront of him and crouches his level and bent on his knees..' Minnie baby please don't cry..' see our little jiminee will afraid if his mamma will cry continuously..' little Minnie thinks his mamma was strong..' but see how he's crying like small kid..' please don't cry..' he said while caressing his baby bump smoothly.
Please Minnie don't cry everyone cheered him up but except two..'
then jimin slightly nodded and gave small smile..' but members are not satisfied..'

Jin was looking at him fondly..' and caressing his cheeks smoothly he doesn't like his baby was crying but somewhat he felt very happy army loved him back and they're understanding our jiminiee very well..'
But his blood boiled for some reason..' cause taekook are still standing like mannequin without doing any actions towards jimin.' For Jin also wants that one only which they doesn't want to come near to jimin..'

But does he knows jungkook was killing inside him self which he was dying for jimin's love and he wants days before which they love each other deeply..'

Then Jin kept his thoughts aside and cracked some dad jokes and which jimin suddenly burst into laughs..'
Now everyone relieved because of jimin's laugh..'

then jin kissed on jimin chubby pinkish cheeks and wipes his tears..'
"My angel shouldn't cry like this hum" he said while caressing his cheeks..' they faces are really closed only inch part was gap between them..' they're hot breath hitting each other faces..' then jimin nodded his head..' then jin kissed on his forehead..'

members are watching them so fondly and blushing over them they hung their head low..' it's really eye festival to them but they can't see them in front of them.
U..Uhmm guys are forget about us..? Hobi cleared his throat and said in teasing tone..'

then both parted away and looked at their members.
Jimin simply lowered his head and playing with his fingers didn't say much..
Shut up you punk..' Jin said while slightly blushing..
Everyone laughed at his cuteness.

but one pair eyes are watching with hurt eyes along with jealousy..' actually he was supposed to be in jin's place he have to take care of him he should be reason behind that smile but.' Not he lost that place completely..' he fists his hands tightly and gritted his teeth angrily..' jealousy can clear see in his eyes..' but he can't do anything he lowered his head and controlling his anger.'

Taehyung felt pang in his heart his soulmate was not giving any attention towards him it's really painful in his heart he was supposed to be in Hyungs place and take care of him his health and as a friend he want to cherish with funny talks without making any bad mood swings and completely taking care of him but as a soulmate he failed..' he doesn't have any right to be his soulmate right beside him..
He lowered his head and crying silently..'

.
.
.
.

Jungkook was at balcony at his room he was standing like mannequin cool breeze hitting on his cheeks hot tears are dripping down from his eyes..' and thinking about "his" small innocent person who is fighting alone with "their" unborn baby. He clenched his fists on railing with lot of anger on himself which he done big mistake in jimin's life..' and with his shitty mind with his worst desire his ruined his own relationship..'

He doesn't know how to make again to make his relationship with "his" jimin.' He was afraid of talking with jimin now..' what will he do when his jimin hates him..' what will he do..? If he doesn't love him anymore..' these kind of thoughts are literally killing him
But yes.. he had right's to behave with him coldly right because he did biggest mistake in his life which he pushed him away from his life
Then he too had those rights to behave on him..'

his heart was clenching so badly when he remembered those worst scenario which it's happened with jimin ..'
he completely lost in his thoughts while thinking about "his" jimin..

then someone tapped his shoulder from his behind
Then jungkook immediately wiped his tears himself and turn back to see that person..'
and it's taehyung which he's looking so dull with gloomy sad face..'

T..tae..' jungkook said in low voice..'

what are you thinking about deeply jungkook..?

Jungkook didn't said anything he was simply lowered his head..' and started sobbing.

Taehyung understand his situation and he didn't ask him any further questions..

Then jungkook hugged him tightly and crying in his embrace he was crying out of his heart so hardly which he was letting out his pain through crying.

Taehyung didn't uttered any single word he simply standing like a stone and he thought let him cry because he did huge mistake in his life. Not only him he too did big mistake which he cheated his own soulmate which he called him better half in his life his true friend his innocent and kind person which he betrayed him brutally..'

Tears are flowing freely from tae's eyes..' every moment which he spends with his soulmate's was hit's flashback in his mind..' he can't control his out brust..' then he too hugged him back tightly and crying so hardly..'
after some time both of them settled down from crying and stayed like that for moment..'

'I think you realised your mistake jungkook..' tae said in low voice..

Y..yes t..tae now I'm regretting every action which I did to my innocent baby..'
I want my chim back tae I want him back..' he sniffed while saying..'
I know I'm jerk and basturd which I treated him in bad way and pushed him from my love which he kept lot of hopes on me and depends on me..' but what I did I pushed him so hardly and I make him to kick out from my life..' I'm really disgusted while I'm thinking my own actions..'

his heart was throbbing so badly..' when he thinking about jimin's hurt and painful face when he used said harsh words on him.

It's not only your fault jungkook I too betrayed him I'm a such worst person which I left him in hard situations..'

I knew it already which he was deeply in love with you. At the beginning I'm the first person who knows about your secret relationship..' I was really excited about both of you he always used to say about you a lot  at the debut time you thought you were the first person fell in love with him right.'but it's not true jungkook he's the first person who deeply in love with you..' you're the first and last person which he deeply in love ..'

Jungkook was carefully listening taehyung's words his heart was throbbing so hardly.

Jimin was so sensitive person jungkook..' i didn't think it before when I cheated on my own soulmate..

When he lost his parents in car accident at his debut time..,he totally changed into different person at time he thought he want to commit suicide.

Jungkook eyes widened when he knows that horrible truth about jimin..' he never knew about this dark secret..'
B..but I was beside him I take care of him even Jin hyung doesn't know about this..no one knows about this because it's all of us new to this band so no one is that close to eachother..'

then.. you came forward and talked with jimin and you move closer to him
And that time he felt new he changed bit by yours behaviour on himself..'
Then he completely fell in love with you jungkook..

Jungkook felt pang in his heart..' new hot fresh tears are flowing down from his eyes
You always cherished him with lovely words and the way you taking care about him..' it's really liked a lot
Then he completely fall in love with you..'

After his lost his parents you're the one treated him with love.
He really lost in your love jungkookaah..' his heart and soul everything is filled about your love..'
He can't leave without you jungkook..'

he craved to your love the way you gave him your attention to him he really liked it he feels himself like a small baby..' when you're treating him like a baby..'
he deeply fall in love then before jungkook aah..'

So then he decided...taehyung shut his eyes tightly when he say the further words..'
jungkook was waiting for to completing his words.

Then he decided he never want to loose you at any cost..' you're the only person he loved you most jungkook..he palmed his face and cried silently

But you know what..? What we did mistake..? We both knew he loves us only you but we both betrayed him so badly..' now his heart was completely broken which he will never forgive us in our life he said while choking when he was saying..'

For moment jungkook's heart stopped beating for a moment..' yes what taehyung said was completely true..' there is nothing wrong what he said ..' but deep inside Jungkook was feeling so nervous..' what if jimin never forgive him which he did bad to him..' which he completely crushed his heart like a broken glass.

I don't know anything about all these thoughts taehyung but one think i make sure
"I will make him mine again"
I know he will never come back to me like before if he want slap me he can he want to avoid me for some days it's ok..' but...... now I can't loose him and my baby I want them any cost..' I regret my actions truly and completely but if I loose him I can't tolerate that..'

Taehyung wiped his tears and smiled at him..' I will help you jungkook no matter what I will correct my mistakes towards jimin I know I did big mistake but now I can't loose my soulmate..' I will get my chim back..'
jungkook also smiled at him..'

but jungkook make it quick before it's going to be late
You have approach him and again he should fall in love with you..'
yeah I will make it that taehyung..'
good..'

"Wait for me jiminaaa I'm coming back to you
To claim you as mine again.." jungkook thought himself..'

"Little did he know his fate was not his side now" because it was too late now..."
.
.
.
.

Hey my precious readers how are you all I hope you're doing well..'

Thank you so much for 20k reads.♥️😭🙏🏻

Important note 😓

I updated this chapter because even I too don't know when will I update next chapter..' because of my health issues

Because today again I consult the doctor so he just blast the shocking news to me

Which he said I should gets "surgery"

From morning onwards I'm crying like there was no tomorrow...' I'm so scared and feeling so nervous maybe after two days im going to admit in hospital I think so..'

I was getting really nervous guys I don't know what should I do..' 😓😓🥺

But one thing I know my god will never leave me..'

Actually I thought I don't want to say about this to anyone then I thought I want to share this to my little fam..'
.
.
See you nxt chapter 💔

Until then signing off your author nim 🥺

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

73.5K 5.7K 57
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...
62.3K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
17.7K 1.6K 50
In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min yoongi have a beautiful wife min jimin s...
5.6K 581 16
"Jungkook leave Jimin; you are not worthy enough of his love. Don't cage him in this cage of your worthless love. You can't even save him from any da...