A Day in Scrubs

By Littlegray3

Some say surgeons are incredible , some say there monsters with a degree. Well why I think about this is , su... More

A Day in Scrubs
A Day in Scrubs 02
A Day in Scrubs 03

A Day In Scrubs 04

182 6 0
By Littlegray3

Meredith: I still think that was a cruel joke , Cristina really wanted that surgery, you know .

George: Yeah Cristina, so do you want to get some alcohol with me if you drink, not saying your a drunk just-

Meredith: George , I would love to get a drink, or two. (Smiling now at George)
*
Izzy : Come on I want you two to watch me as I show my surgical skills in front of Bailey. (As she says surgical skills she puffs out her chest)

Meredith: Whatever, I gotta get some food.
*
Surgical gallery

Cristina: Ugh I should be down there , not Doctor Model. (she said bitterly)

Alex: Jealous much Yang ?

Cristina: You just figured that one out , God how can you be that slow. Oh wait you don't have a brain.. (Pointing at her own head)

Alex: Ouch that one really hurt (rolling his eyes)

Cristina: Whatever I need food

(Meredith bumps into Cristina on her way in)

Meredith: Aren't you going to stay?

Cristina: Now I am , as she snacked the chips from Meredith, and they sat down together.

Meredith: Have you seen George?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
286K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...