MIRACLE (Tae ff)

By ridhaimagines

"I LOVE YOU" "BUT YOU KNOW WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER" The tears shedding from her eyes, speaking the last sentenc... More

Trailer
Part -1
Part -3
Part - 4
Part -5
Part -6

Part -2

16 2 10
By ridhaimagines

......."When will you wake up dear "

I spoke and walk out .

•••

I got ready and headed towards my college...the same day with nothing new .... everything boring ... That math class , buisness, then accountancy and then physical education...stupid .....
It's not like I'm not good in studies ...but still these subjects test my limit ..it's no fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

•••

I was walking back home when my only friend approached me ..

Mister Kim namjoon .....my only friend.
He's my senior but i know him as he's my neighbour.... he's very cute and friendly....he studies in the same college giving his last exams , whereas i just entered in the last year. It's been two weeks since our last year classes started now .

He then spoke " How was your day taehyung ?. let's go home together..what say !?"

I nodded and we both went home from college talking about random shit .

••• - next morning

Yn pov

I got ready to go for my task ...just thinking about how earth must be makes me shiver and that incident...scares me ...
I was lost in my thoughts when junkook came out of no where ......not surprising ....he's actually senior so he can teleport... 🪄 Whereas i can just fly ..

"Everything will be fine ynahh...don't worry" he spoke as i turned to him

I just listened

"Don't overthink" he continues

I still just listened

"Heyy!! Are you listening" he asked

I nodded

"Have you taken your ring "

I again nodded and showed him my index finger with a ring on it ...

It's not a normal ring ...it's my angel ring ....every angel has one ....it contains all the powers i have ...it becomes more beautiful and shiny as power adds to your body .....
Vice versa ,it fades as you feel yourself becoming weak or sin even the slightest....
My ring had a purple gem in between with different aesthetics design ..

But if you ever loose your ring ..you'll loose all your power and eventually die in the world you are !

"I should leave now " i spoke for the first time in the conversation and he just nodded with a smile ......a fake smile?

Actually the helping angels are not allowed to come along ...they just talk to you or if severe case ...can teleport and come to help ...

I left with a small smile to jungkook ...why did it feel like I'm leaving him forever....i just shrugged off all the negative thought and open up my wings..
My spiritual soul turned into golden beams with silver spots to fly in the multi universe .....i then just flewed away ....

Not knowing what my faith has kept for me ...

••••

After flying for a few minutes..i finally see something.....

A black hole !??..
Oh yes a black hole ....i entered in the dark area and flew faster to reach my destination......

•••

I think i reached ...woah ...it looks pretty ...

In a blink of eye i was on the top of a building really huge ......it was night now ....but really pretty ....

I saw a girl ..maybe coming from a store wearing a pretty dress....i was in my angel dress so i blink my eyes slowly and now i had the same dress on me as well !! These clothes are really pretty and beautiful.

Fits perfectly!!!! I blinked a few more times and now i was adopted to their language as well ! I tried speaking something in koreon and it comes out neatly ....

For checking it ..i went down and ask the watchman the nearest hotel i can find ...i could speak perfectly...he replied with some directions and i could understand that ... superb!

I created some money and went to a hotel for the night ....

Everything is so pretty and luxurious....earth is beautifull!!! I personally want to stay more and explore everything.
But somewhere it scares me ...i just want to end this task quickly and return to jungkook ...it feels so good to be with him like a person i can share everything...a friend.... mother.....father and entire family.

I just went to the hotel and slept without eating anything .....

In heaven we can eat what we want or even survive without eating since we are in a spiritual form ..but now I'm on earth , i have a physical structure and it will be affected in all the ways to a normal human being ....
In simple words , i have to eat and drink water in order not to die ...
This ring can't help when I'm starving .

•••

Yn pov

The next morning i woke up at 5
and saw my ring changing its colour to white then purple , purple then white ....

It was actually a sign of jungkook wanting to talk to me ...
I closed my eyes and focused on jungkooks face ....i finally could hear his voice

"Ynahhh...ynahh" "did you reach well" " hello "

"Yes jungkook I'm fine" i replied hearing his worry voice

"Good ....let's just complete this task quickly "

"Ya sure but earth is quite mysterious and pretty..i wanted to stay more " i spoke with a pout and he just signed

"I don't get a good feeling from this task of yours" he said and opened his eyes.....a way to disconnect the conversation

I just signed when i realise he is not on the call anymore ...
I went to a store and bought some clothes for myself .... CUTE !

Woah they are so different...

I then created some money and
went to a random college to take addmission cause i have to pretend to be a normal girl till I'm here.... and then blinked my eyes slowly again ....

Now i was a part of this college..voila!

I went to a class which looks like mine ..it was 9:05 and it had to start at 9 ....no magic i spoke to myself and kept my hand on the door nob to open it ....

When suddenly a hand was touched to mine ...i instantly removed my hand in flex and bow my head as apology ....the bow and Korean words all came by itself woah!

"I'm sorry I was in a hurry " i spoke

"It's okay..." As soon as he looked at me .... He just kept staring!

I hope you like it. ....do comment your feedbacks .....(≧▽≦) it helps to motivate 💫

WORD COUNT - 1051

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 24K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
931K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
993K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...