Curing LoveπŸ’–βœ…

By lost_beautyy

I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPE... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
last

10

2.5K 336 64
By lost_beautyy

Sana was feeling so Shy. She was touching her cheeks time to time, she was still feeling the magical touch of him. And the way he was appreciating her saying that she is cute for the 100th time was Just so sweet.  It made her feel special.  Her husband is Just too adorable💜

This Marriage was a forceful one. And she thought that she will divorce her husband but destiny played it's game and her husband turned out as the cutest person in this entire world who made a place in her heart and her heart already decided that she will keep him in her heart forever.

Though her mind didn’t accept the feeling and took it only as a responsibility.  He was sick. He needed care and she wanted to keep him happy.  Once he will be fine, she will go away from here.  She will let him enjoy his life the way he wants.

But she will stay with him until he gets well and till he will need her, she will be there for him.

She agreed with her mind. Though her heart was not convinced!  Her heart wanted him, only for her. Her heart wanted to stay with him like this but she feels that it's not possible.  When he will be fine, he will have his own choices and he has complete rights to move on in his life.

She Just hoped that she will be in touch with him forever.  She hoped him to communicate with her, maybe Just as a friend because her mind and heart both knew that she got attached with her husband, sidharth.

Taking a deep breath, she made a glass of orange juice for sidharth and was about to go to his room but her phone rang suddenly.

She looked at the phone screen and it was her father.

**********************************

There was a time, when she used to wait for this one call day and night. But her father never called her. She never complained though because her love for her father was too pure!

She always used to think that, one day her father will accept her and will proudly say that Shehnaaz is my daughter. She always craved for his Love. But life Just changed.

Her heart broke into pieces when her father showed no emotion, no love Before fixing a forceful marriage. It was her good luck that her husband was not a bad man. Otherwise, what could have happened?  Did her father ever thought about her?

No, he was always selfish and she was always fool because she used to expect Love from a heartless person.

Today his call didn’t give Her any excitement, rather it made her feel worse. She remembered that how dumb she was!!  She used to cry for whole night to get her father's love but she never knew that her father didn’t deserve her tears.

Today she felt strong. She felt good that she took a stand for herself that day.  She has suffered a lot.  Her father has played with her emotions and it's enough now.

Her father and sudha shukla both don't deserve to be called as a mother or father.  They are a shame in the name of parenthood.  She will have to  take stand for herself , for her husband.  Because such heartless people deserve only punishment. 

**********************************

She picked up the call...

Sana: hello. Kya chahiye aap ko?

Sukh :

tumne aisa kya kiya ki Mrs. Shukla ko itna gussa aaya? Suno tumhe ek anpar gawaar baan k rehna parega Shehnaaz.  

Bohot bada deal milne wala hai mujhe unse. Aab tumne kuch gadbad ki na toh, wo mujhe aur mere company ko Barbaad kar denge.

Baap hu mai tumhara.  Kabhi mujhe khushi nahi de paayi.. Atleast aab apna responsibility samhal lo. Mujhe aur koi sikayaat nahi chahiye tumhare khilaf.  Tumhe unki haar baat manni paregi warna...

.
.
.

Sana: Warna?

Sukh: Warna accha nahi hoga Shehnaaz!  Mai bhul jaunga ki tum meri beti ho.

Sana sarcastically laughed and said...

Sana:

Really? Aap bhul jayenge ki mai aap ki beti hoon? Haan?

Aap ko yaad hi kaab tha ki aap ki ek beti bhi hai?  Muma k jaane k baad apne kabhi bhi mujhe ek paal k liye bhi wo pyaar nahi diya jo ek baap apni bacche ko deta hai.

Jaab muma k Chale jaane k baad mai raat raat bhar roti rehti thi, taab aap sukoon se sote rehte the.  Mere rone ki awaaz aap k kaan taak jaati thi toh mujpe gussa kar k mujhe khud k kamre se bahar nikal dete the aap.

Jaab bacche school pe apne papa k saath khushi khushi aate jaate the, taab aap mujhe driver k saath bhej dete the. Holiday pe bhi kabhi apne mujhe time dena jaroori nahi samjha.

Jaab mai khud k ghar se nikal gyi, apne mujhe jaane diya. Jaab maine itni Hardwork kiya, itna struggle kiya,  apne mujhe kabhi support nahi kiya.

Aap ko kabhi yaad hi nahi tha ki aap ki ek beti hai jisko aap ki jaroorat hai. Par mujhe yaad tha. Hamesha aap ko proud feel karwana chahti thi.

Aap ko bohot pyar karti thi, par aaj usse bhi jada nafrat karti hoon. Mai bhul gyi hoon ki mera koi papa hai. Aap k saath mera koi rishta nahi hai.

Mai Shehnaaz gill thi. Meri maa ki beti thi mai. Aur aab mai Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla hoon.

Aur na hi aap k upar meri koi responsibility hai. Responsibility bas mera itna hai ki mujhe apne paati ka khyal rakhna hai.

Aur ek baat, sudha shukla aap ko Barbaad kar degi, issliye aap chahte hai na ki mai unki haar baat maanu? Toh yaad rakhna,  mai unki koi baat nahi manungi.

Aap dono ko apne bure karmo ka saja jaroor milega aur agli baar mujhe call karne se pehle hajar baar soch lena, Mr. Gill.

Saying this she cut the called and blocked his number . A sudden peace was there in her heart. She felt that she was hurting herself so much Before. Today she valued Herself and she felt nice.

She closed her eyes to calm her Nerves and sid's smiling face came infornt of her eyes making her smile.

She took the orange juice in a tray and went to his urf their bedroom.  But the scenery infornt of her made her shocked. 

**********************************

Amma bi had gone in the mandir to pray for sidnaaz's togetherness after breakfast and sidharth was playing his video game in his room.

Sudha was too frustrated.  Sana was educated, Mr. Gill fooled her. Then one servant told her that sid had his breakfast today which was made by Sana. All this things boiled her anger.

She entered in sid's room and shouted....

Sudha : teri himmat kaise hui aaj Khana khane ki? Bohot udd raha hai na?. Haan?

Sid shivered with the loud voice.

Sudha: tujhe iski saja jaroor milegi.

Sid: mom....sorry... Sorry....mai.. Mai...wo naaz ne banaya tha breakfast aur kaha...ki aap kuch nahi bologe.  Mai...mai kha saakta hoon. Issliye hi toh khaya tha maine.

.
.

Sudha: teri naaz ko toh mai sidha karungi.  Maar dungi usko agar usne mere rules ko change karne ki kosish ki toh.

Sid: naaz...naaz ko nahi marne dunga..aap usko nahi maar saakte.  Wo sidharth ki dost hai..sidharth bachayega usko.

Sudha fumed in anger.

Sudha.  Jubaan chala raha hai tu mere saath? Haan? Teri itni himmat?

.

.

Saying that, she was about to slap sid but sana entered in the room that time.

Sana kept the juice in the table and held sudha's hand tightly.

Sana: aap... Aap mere paati ko marne wali thi?

Sudha smirked.

Sudha : haan. Ye jo tera paati hai na wo ek panoti hai..

Sana shivered in anger.

Sana: agar apne aur ek saabd inke khilaf kaha toh aap k liye accha nahi hoga.

Sudha laughed like a mad...

Sudha : oh ho mai toh daar gyi... Baata na kya karegi agar maine tere paati ko maara?

Sana: aap jis haat se unko maarne ki kosish karoge mai wo haat kaat k fek dungi.

Sudha looked at sana and her fearless attitude made sudha shocked.

Sana held her hand more tightly and said...

Sana:  agli baar agar apne mere paati se badtameezi karne ki kosish ki toh mai bhul jaungi ki aap mere se badi hai. Mujhe mera dayra par karne mein majboor maat karna!!

.
.
.

Sudha was really shocked as this was the first time someone was talking to her like this . Sana pushed her out of the room and closed the door on her face.

She turned and looked at sidharth who was standing there with a wide mouth and glittering eyes.

Before sana could say Something, sidharth hugged her and shouted..

Sid: Naaaz tum toh Super woman ho!! 😀

***************************************

I hope you liked the chapter ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 71.5K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
186K 21K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
50.3K 6.2K 29
a story of a soft girl ... who is damn emotional ... and introverted not much expressive ... but sweet and kind ... a story of a kind yet broken man...
55.6K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...