By Your Side For The Whole Ri...

Par chaos_writes08

Alicia Gelavic , also known as the famous American models and actors formation's company's CEO , ends up bein... Plus

Introduction with an A/n
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Bridge Chapter n°01

Chapter 05

960 44 59
Par chaos_writes08

_______________________

Pre-Arc 01

.Childhood.

" Believe in yourself . Become the person with whom you would be happy to live your whole life with "

_______________________

Two years have passed since Mikazuki had started her formation to become the actress and singer her mother wants her to be , she is happy with it and is more than glad to have her parents support .

Today is the usual , getting up early , eating breakfast at hakase's house , going to the assined class , then going back home to eat lunch and finish her day either playing with Agasa or reading at her father's library , then eating dinner then going to bed .

But , starting from tomorrow , a New routine will take place in her life ..

You guessed it ! Tomorrow is her first day in pre-school , her parents , having seeing how much of a smarty she is , decided to make her skip the first two classes and directly made her in the Sakura class .

Saying she wasn't excited would be a lie , ans saying she is all confident would also be a lie ... she was nervous .

She made herself a promise , she knew she could rise in academics ranks without a problem for her because of her past knowledge , but she wasn't as sure with the social relationships ..

But all in all , she will make friends for sure , she isn't the type to give up before even trying !

That's why she is currently setting her new alarm clock to wake up a bit later than usual , since classes starts at 8 a.m she doesn't have to wake up at 6 a.m to get ready , so instead she changed the setting to 6:30 a.m .

She laid down in her bed and hugged her stuffed animal plushie that her sensei bought her for her third birthday , it was a purple and white kitten .

' Tomorrow is gonna be a big day , I have to sleep well so I can have the needed energy to make friends ! '

And with that last though , she fell inside her dreamland .

~'o'~

The next day arrived by a blur as Mikazuki found herself wearing the blue kindergarten uniform with her Sakura petals pin held on her right side of her chest .

" Lady Mikazuki , are you ready ? " Asked a handsome gentleman that was in his late twenty's . He was wearing a formal suit that was for the purpose of work .

" Hai , Sukochi-san " answered Mikazuki with a bright smile that reflected her happiness and excitement .

For those who doesn't know who this man is , Sukochi Kakeru is Mikazuki's personal body guard and driver ( and bulter ) .

After her third birthday , Yusaku had noticed that Agasa couldn't always take care of his daughter and now that he is way more busier than before with his new novel , he decided to give one of his most trusted friends the responsibility to take care of his daughter while he is gone .

Yukiko , with a bright smile , had agreed to this seemingly relieved for their daughter .

Mikazuki on the other hand , couldn't help but have a small mistrust over the man , but after reading his mind for a few times she learnt that the man was originally a police man but was fired because of some colleagues corruption and jealousy, and since his family is originally poor , he didn't know another source of getting food for his children .

So with a lot of courage , he passed the bodyguard test and got his license , but he didn't find any job because , even if he is very skilled in every kind of Martial arts and masters shooting , he didn't get any work because the people that were in the field for a longer time than him took them . Which left him desesperated .

And of course , Yusaku being Yusaku , decided to give him the job to be his daughter's bodyguard .

After learning this , Mikazuki has a full trust over the man and consider him as a part of the family as they spent more time together .

The White haired man had a wife and three kids , the three were way older than Mikazuki herself as the man was older than Yusaku with a few years .

How did they know each other ? They were high school buddies of course .

Anyway , enough of that and let's focus on the first day of school .

This is a very big day , so of course , Mikazuki became from excited to nervous .

What if people didn't like her ? And the worse , even if they were faking she will know because of her power .

'My power now sounds more like a curse than a blessing ... '

She breathed in and put slowly as she looked at the road from the window of the car .

" You seem nervous for some reasons my lady . Mind sharing what is troubling you ? " Asked Sukochi from the driver seat as his eyes didn't leave the road .

Mikazuki sighed and shook her head " Nandemonai ... ( it's nothing ) , just that I am nervous .. it's the first time I will meet people from my age .. "

' my physical one that is ... '

" Ah , sokka , don't worry , My lady is an amazing person that will be appreciated by everyone . You are the perfect little princess that everyone must protect . Believe in yourself and everything will be alright " said Sukochi as he had an encouraging smile to which Mikazuki smiled , feeling much better .

" Un ! Soyone ( That's right ) . Arigato ( thank you ) Sukochi-san! " She said with a bright smile as Sukochi smiled , still having his eyes on the road .

The rest of the ride was on a lighter mood as Sukochi started telling some jokes and Mikazuki commenting on them as the latter didn't notice that they have arrived until Sukochi stopped the car and got out first .

" have a nice day my lady , and be nice to your classmates " he said like a gentleman as he opened her the door , helped her out and gave her her bag , then closed it .

He stayed still beside the car as Mikazuki waved her hand at him as a goodbye .

" Janee Sukochi-san ! ( see you Sukochi-san ! ) " She said with a cheerful voice as she breathed in and out and walked inside .

" kyoskete ! ( be careful ! ) " said Sukochi from behind her as Mikazuki gave a slight nod while walking forward .

The man stood there for a few more seconds until he saw Mikazuki walk inside with her new teacher .

Once the door closed , he got in the car and went back to the kudos mansion . Even if he was Mikazuki's bodyguard he had to cook for her , which was something he wanted to do himself and not something Yusaku asked for .

~'o'~

Mikazuki suddenly felt à huge wave of nervousness crash over her , she felt rather better toward her new sensei but as she started reading her thoughts .. she knew that the woman wasn't someone she can trust at 100 percent .

Mikazuki stood in front of the door that led to the classroom next to her teacher who smiled at her small figure and let go of her hand .

The woman opened the door and clapped her hands together , the little girl peeked à bit past the woman's les as she noticed that there were children older than her with two years as she didn't reach four years old yet .

Once the woman got the kids attention , she smiled " Today we got a new student that will join us ! Here , come inside and don't be shy " She gesured to the small girl behind her as she gave her a gentle push forward .

The brunette was met with curious and innocent eyes staring at her , all the kids had some thoughts like 'pretty' , 'cute' and 'adorable' , which of course made Mikazuki blush a bright pink .

She bowed a perfect 90° bow as she introduced herself " Watashino namaewa Kudo Mikazuki desu ... yoroshku onegai shimasu " She said with a cute voice as some boys already started to fall for the girl .

" Alright ! Mikazuki-Chan will be with us starting from today . Be sure to become friends with her and don't forget to be nice Minna! " She smiled when she heard a collective 'Hai' coming from every child , including Mikazuki .

Soon enough , the woman sensei left , leaving Mikazuki surrounded by some kids that were asking her various questions .

" nee , how comes you weren't with us last year ? "

" did you move here recently ? "

" do you have a dog ? "

" What's your favorite color ? "

" did you watch that new show about super heroes that was released last week ? "

" are you a fan of drama ? "

" do you like to draw ? "

' Ahhh ... kids and their curious nature .. how adorable '

~'o'~

Mikazuki is now with her classmates in the playground , as their teachers were keeping an eye on them , she and some other girls were in the swing playing .

" higher higher !! " said one girl that was pushed by her friend , Mikazuki was just standing by the side as she knew that these girls didn't have any interest in befriending her , since , from what they though of her , were the bullies of this class .

So instead , she shifted her attention to some boys playing soccer as some girls were cheering, but then again she wasn't welcomed there either .

She sighed again ' stop it mikazuki ... you have to do the first move or else nobody will take interest in you ! ' she scolded herself as she started walking around looking for someone suitable .

But then , she noticed among the boys , a very familiar figure .

' n-no way !! '

So , with a small push of hesitation , she walked up to him and smiled .

" Ohayo , do you guys mind me playing with you ? " She asked with a polite smile .

" I don't see a problem in that but .. aren't you a girl ? You must be interested in the swing or dolls more than soccer " he answered as the game stopped , three of his friends ( who were playing with him ) came up to the two of them to hear the convo.

" that might be true , but being a girl doesn't mean I don't like soccer . So can I play ? " She asked again , with a more like excited smile now .

The boys blushed a bit as they all smiled at her .

" sure thing ! You're Mikazuki right ? "

" H-Hai , what about you ? " She asked with a smiled as the two shook hands .

" Watashino namaewa Furuya Rei , Hajimemashte " answered the boy with a bright smile .

_______________________

To be continued ...

Written : 16 / 06 / 2022 .

Published : 20 / 06 / 2022

Word count : 1744

-By Mizunashi Mika

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.8K 261 11
(Y/N) finds herself as a child, in an unknown theme park, next to a young boy in the same situation as her. Oddly enough, this whole situation is com...
1K 40 4
He hadn't expected it. He was used to going on missions without regard to his safety or whether he lived or died. No one he loved was alive, which he...
5.9K 161 27
Monokuma was making a new motive until he kinda broke the teleporter, accidentally sending the 16 students to another dimension where monsters live...
7.2K 232 11
This is my english version from my german fanfiction: Magic Kaito KaiShin/ShinKai "Der gestohlene Kuss" (Beendet!) Plot: Kaito Kid announced that he...