Love Me At My Worst ✓

PurpleTaeGguks által

Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when h... Több

character intro + warnings
prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
author's note
bonus chapter
bonus chapter 2

EPILOGUE.

10.6K 398 165
PurpleTaeGguks által

(warning: smut)

(This chapter is just more like an extra chapter.. so it isn't going to be much longer.)

3rd person POV:

It was evening right now as the couple had just gotten the time to rest after a long day.

They had actually moved houses not too long ago so some stuff from the old house was still left to unpack which they did today.

With their children being 13 years old each now and going to middle school.. they needed a room each of their own but the old apartment had literally just 4 rooms in total so they moved in a much bigger house.. almost a mansion.

It's actually right beside where their mom and dad live and sope and minimoni's home's are right beside as well.

Now they meet up almost daily and it's more convenient for the kids to get school together and meet up with their boyfriends and girlfriends as well.

Yeah.. boyfriends and girlfriends. These 13 years old these days are like that. Well as long as they understand themselves and each other.. there's nothing wrong with that and whatever there is .. all the parents know about it.

It took some time for their children to figure out their own sexualities but everything worked out in the end as they had to do everything on their own with that.. their parents couldn't have helped with that.. all they could do was provide them guidance.

Now.. sanemi and jooan are together .. the only straight couple other than seokjin and his wife in the whole group.

Cein and taegguk are together.. and ggukie is so possessive over her girlfriend that no one can ever even see her with a wrong eye without having to face taegguk.

And zeha is with dogeon and he still likes to wear skirts and even likes make up now.. everyone supports him either way anyway.

Actually everyone had always seen these couples coming.. so no one was exactly surprised when jooan asked out sanemi first , then taegguk asked out cein as well not like she's behind anyone.. after gathering some courage later.. zeha was actually the one who asked his gyeonie hyung out who said yes to be his boyfriend.

So yeah.. taekook's children are going places already.

Jungkook was lost in thought about something as they just sat on the new couches in silence.

This wasn't their old living room where they had made so many memories.. had the most silliest conversations ever or the most deepest ones.. had confessed their love for the first time or had their first fight .. had seen their kids speaking their first words or them taking their first steps .. had been frustrated about not being able to study or being unconcious because of alcohol overdose.. growing up bam from the little puppy to the old doggo he is now and same with yeontan.. that apartment had seen everything.

As much as their family's happy memories were connected to that houses ,many of jungkook's bad memories were also connected in that house alone too. So maybe it's just for better that he finally let go of those memories even though there was almost none left now.. maybe that 1 percent that was still there needed to be let go as well which was done with changing their homes.

It had been a long time since the couple had alone time together because of their children being teenagers now.. being all grown ups or in the way of growing up.. they are just busy taking care of their little family that they didn't have time for each other now that their kids also understand every single thing.

"Taehyung.. kids are gone on a school trip for 3 days." Jungkook reminded him picking up his head from the younger's shoulder.

"Yeah they are." Taehyung said agreeing with him.

"We are alone." Jungkook said biting his lower lip.

"We are." Taehyung agreed.. getting what the older was trying to say.

"Want to see me cat?" Jungkook said then laughing out loud himself.

"You don't have a cat hyung." Taehyung said also laughing along with the older.

"I know.. fuck you." Jungkook muttered standing up from there and walking towards the room with the younger following him like a puppy.

Just before taehyung was about to enter behind the older.. the man closed the door with a teasing smile on his face.

"Jungkookahh~" taehyung whined as the older locked the door from inside.

"Wait for a second .. i have a surprise for you." Jungkook yelled out for a second.

"Alright." Taehyung replied in a defeated way pouting behind the door.

Soon the door opened with jungkook standing there wearing a white colored shirt of taehyung loosely unbuttoned as he pulled his husband inside and closed the door behind him.

"What is inside this ,my love?" Taehyung said turning them around and caring the older between his arms against the wall.

"Open it yourself." Jungkook said smiling at him as he looked in the eyes of his love through the glasses which the younger man wore.

"Sure.." taehyung said pecking the shorter male's lips and starting to open the buttons one by one .. maintaining the eye contact as the older man had his arms wrapped around his neck.

Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the white lace choker on the man's neck first then the white colored lacy peace of lingerie clinging to the perfect curves of his husband that he attained with difficulty after delivery by joining the gym.

"Th-this.. from where did you get this?" Taehyung questioned.. licking his lips hungrily.. ready to devour the man infront of him.

"It's 14 years old.. found this while unpacking.. i bought this even before marriage but forgot to actually wear it for you." Jungkook answered flaunting his curves.. fully confident in his body.

"Do you like it?" He asked just for the sake for asking.. no more insecurity lacing his voice.

"What do you mean i like it.. i love it.. you look so hot and beautiful my love." Taehyung complemented pulling the man in a deep hungry kiss and patted the back of his thighs making him jump on him.

Returning the kiss with equal passion and hunger... Jungkook wrapped his legs around the younger's waist running his hands through the man's hair as their tongues overlapped for the fight of dominance which taehyung won.

Taehyung placed the older gently on the bed as he removed his own shirt he had been wearing and got on the bed hovering himself on the other joining their lips again as his hands worked over removing the outer shirt of the man leaving him just in white lacy panties and bra and the choker.

"You are so pretty.." taehyung whispered as he trailed a series of wet kisses from the corner of his lips to the neck making the man squirm under him as he sucked on his unmarked skin.

Jungkook's breathing became rash as he ran his hands .. gripping on the mascular back of his husband .. as his mouth was wide open feeling his husband moving from the neck to his cleavage nibbling on the skin.

"Tae-taehyung.." jungkook called out picked his upper body up as the younger man slides his hand under it hooking off the bra while kissing down from cleavage to the stomach where there was a belly piercing jungkook got years ago.

While taehyung's hands worked on removing the bra.. his mouth was working on placing a hickey beside the belly piercing..tugging on the ring with his teeth.

He was about to remove his glasses which he didn't before..but jungkook shook his head "keep them on.. fuck me while wearing those glasses." He whispered as his chest moved up and down.

Taehyung didn't say anything just nodded as he reached the waistband of panties.. he looked up at the older who nodded once and before he knew it was gone as taehyung removed it down his long slender legs with his teeth.

"So gorgeous under me hm.. just for me." Taehyung praised as opened the man's legs settling himself between them.

Kissing the older again , the younger's hand went towards the man's breast and gripped it tightly with his hand giving it a squeeze as his mouth travelled to the other one taking it between his teeth and tugging on the hard brown nub swirling his tongue around it.

Jungkook's hand buried themselves in taehyung's fluffy hair as he breathed heavily gripping his hair tightly between his fingers.

"Taehyung-ah" he moaned out feeling lightheaded due to the pleasure and his husband hadn't even done much yet.

Taehyung's other hand went towards the man's plush ass and squeezed it roughly in his large hand making the older groan.

Pulling away from the nipple ,he brushed his lips against the collar bones of the man running the tips of his cold fingers over them.. making jungkook moan the chilly feeling.

He moved his lips from the collarbones to the shoulders as he sucked a series of hickeys over them like it was an art piece.

Jungkook's hands found the jeans clad bottom of the younger as he tapped it with his hands.."remove this." He muttered out in a breathy voice.

Taehyung didn't take a minute longer and removed his pants along with his underwear altogether and threw it somewhere on the floor.. who knows where.

He hovered over him again.. fully naked this time as his hands fondled with his nipple while his mouth trailed sensual kisses from the shoulder to the upper arm of his.. not leaving any area unmarked.

He placed little kisses on the knuckles of the man below him who stared at him with eyes full of love and lust.

"I can't get enough of you touching me.." jungkook whispered as he pulled the younger closer to him pulling in a kiss again as he placed the man's hand in his own interlocking them.

"And i can't get enough of touching you." Taehyung whispered back pulling away for a second with their lips still slightly connected sending vibrations down jungkook's skin making goosebumps rise on his skin.

"Ahh fuck.. " jungkook moaned out as taehyung moved back to the bottom of the man attaching his mouth to the hipbone of the older making him squirm under him when he swirled his tongue on the skin.

The man's hand reach out to his husband's length wrapping his fingers around it .. not doing anything.. just swiping the thumb on the slit noticing the precum oozing out of it.

"Want.. w-want your fingers inside me." Jungkook groaned out of the frustration as his man was touching him everywhere but there.

Taehyung chuckled on his skin ,leaning back a little.."patience darling.." taehyung rasped in a low tone smiling at the older.. the deadly kind of smile which usually meant..'i am gonna ruin you tonight.'

"F-fast please.." jungkook whined out as the younger sucked on his inner thighs.

"Don't be bratty if you don't want punishment love." Taehyung warned in a stern voice making jungkook quit his whining.

Taehyung intertwined both of their hands pinning them beside the man's sides as he instructed him to fold his legs making the younger bury his face between them staring at the puckered hole that gaped around air.

He looked in his husband's eyes one last time before closing them as he took a lick in his wetness flicking his tongue up and down making jungkook almost scream as the wet muscle touched his most sensetive part.

He softly moaned and hummed as he sucked on the clit taking it between his lips making the man under him almost see stars at the senseation as thighs shook under his hold.

"Fuck fuck fuck.. ahh" jungkook screamed in pleasure as his hips involuntarily bucked up pushing taehyung's tongue deeper inside himself.

Taehyung flicked his tongue and pressed them on the folds like his life depended on it.. taking his time devouring the older.

When he felt his husband buck his hips again he pulled away staring at the man straight in his eyes like he was telling him to stay still.

While he buried his tongue inside him thrusting it in and out as he left the older's hand which he was holding tightly and brought his two fingers closer to the already parted lips of the man as he moaned softly..

Jungkook wrapped his lips around the two fingers and sucked on them lapping them with saliva.

Taehyung removed his fingers from his mouth and took out his tongue from there replacing it with the two long fingers that reached deep inside the elder making him scream out in pleasure.

"AAhh FUCK SO DEEP." He yelled out loudly but his voice drowned out immediately when the younger kissed him deep making him taste himself muttering a 'sweet' between the kiss while his fingers thrusted fastly inside him in a rapid pace.

"Please fuck m-me already." Jungkook whined as the long slender fingers scissored him open making him clench and unclench around them.

"Alright.. get ready.." taehyung whispered in his ear before removing his fingers and slamming himself inside him without a little warning making jungkook scream at the suddenness of it tightly holding onto the man's shoulders as he sank his teeth in them to drown out his screams.

Taehyung thrusted himself in an animalistic pace not giving time to get used to it while holding on the older's hips in a bruising hold.

"Ah fuck so fucking right around me.." taehyung whispered in his ear taking the lobe between his teeth tugging on it.

"So b-big.. i l-love feeling y-you inside me.."jungkook talked as his whole body shook with each thrust.

Pulling out from jungkook he flipped the man roughly on his stomach with his ass in the air and shoved himself in again holding on the waist tightly with one hand as he ran his hand upon his back and clutched his long hair between his fingers pulling him to his chest as they breathed heavily.

He wrapped the arm around his neck pulling him in a headlock choking him as he whispered dirty little things in his ear making the man moan louder.

"T-taehy-ung aanghh fuck.."he moaned which came out Choked because of the mascular arm around around his neck as taehyung bit between the juction between his neck and shoulder and hit his pleasure spot.

"Scream my name even louder darling, i love hearing you being a mess under me." Taehyung whispered as he felt the man's thighs tremble and him clenching and unclenching around him making him moan out his name in his ear.

"Gonna cum taehyung-ah" jungkook gave a warning being high on pleasure.

"Then cum for me love.." taehyung responded as he wrapped his fingers around the older's shaft jerking him off while constantly thrusting inside him fast chasing his high as well.

Soon the older slumped upon him as he came with a loud moan in taehyung's hands and the man following right after cuming deep inside him filling him to the brim as he adjusted the glasses on his nose.

Both of the males slumped on the bed side by side catching their breaths. "That was.. that was intense." Jungkook said smiling widely at the younger who nodded in agreement.

"I loved it.. i love you." Taehyung said smiling back at him and kissing his forehead.

"I love you too.. thank you for loving me at my worst." Jungkook confessed pecking the man's lips and hugging him tightly.

_______________

This is the official end of this fic.

Let's meet again in a few hours i guess 💀.

Thank you to all my readers who continued this till the end ,it means a lot to me.

This was my first fanfic ever so obviously i was insecure about it but my readers and my very good friends like Taehyung_koo Cutedimple3876 TaeliciousKoo thanks for being there y'all. Or else i would have deleted this long ago.

Thanks to everyone who sent me kind messages randomly or commented those to me.

And i didn't even expect a single person to read and by the time i am completing this.. it has 25k reads.

Once again.. thank you so much y'all.. if you can please leave a heart at the end even if you were a silent reader throughout it.

That's it for this.

The end...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

195K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
574K 27.4K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
35.7K 1.8K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
174K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...