๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ||๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By love_taebear33

๐Š๐“๐‡ ๐…๐… ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ 2 ๐˜/๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 1เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 2เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 3เผ’๏ธŽ
โ˜ƒ๏ธŽโ˜ƒ๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 4เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 5เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 6เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 7เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 9เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 10เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-11เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP-12เผ’๏ธŽ
เผ’๏ธŽEP- 13เผ’๏ธŽ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
EP- 14
EP-15

เผ’๏ธŽEP- 8เผ’๏ธŽ

5.3K 351 103
By love_taebear33

~🥀~

I am proud of you☯︎

꧁☯︎꧂

She continued,
" And I like y-,"

But her words died in her throat when he interrupted her and yelled the words she never wanted to listen again.

"NO YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU STILL GOT FEELINGS FOR YOUR EX! You still have an empty space in your heart which can only be filled by him. You are still waiting for him."

Jackson sat on the bed while harshly pulling his hairs. Tear after tear escaped his irises. Locking the bright light behind the closed curtains of his moist eyes, he stayed still. Not even moving an inch. Why is she making it more difficult for him? Even if he had not been a doctor, then also he wasn't a fool to not know about her feelings.

"I-I J-Jackson I don't l-"

"Don't even dare t-to lie to m-me Y/N." Jackson interrupted her trying to came out stern yet he stuttered. He tried to supress his sobs. Y/N also sat beside him looking at him with teary eyes. She never knew how much she hurted this man who helped her in her worst time.

"I might still have feelings for him as he was....he was my first love. And first love is always special. No one can f-forget it." Y/N chuckled softly as her voice cracked a little.

Jackson clenched the bedsheets in his tight fists controlling his rage. He was hurt. Why is she telling him that? To add more salt in his wounds. He decided o gi back home and say no for this marrige. She won't be happy with him. There are so much more men who deserves her. Sadly he wasn't the one.

He got up shakily and started heading towards window but instead got stopped when a soft hand grabbed his sleeve of his white shirt. He closed his eyes ready to jerk his hand off but Y/N's next words took him aback.

"But my heart belongs to you. Not fully as my heart still had a small part which still have feelings for Taehyung but I want to be selfish and ask you to love me so much that even my heart refuses to take any name but yours. I want to be selfish to love you without caring of anyone's feelings. I want to be selfish and ask you to marry me. I want to be selfish and ask you to make me move on completely from him. I want you to mark my heart as yours. Crave your name in ny heart in such a way that it will beat only for you Jackson. Make me forget him Jackson."

Jackson turned around slowly listening her heart throbbing words and met his moist eyes with her orbs filled with determination and sincerity.

Y/N left his sleeve and air rushed past his lips as he exhaled. Will he be able to make her move on from him? Thoughts roamed in his frizzy mind but then, a voice echoed in his heart.

Have faith in your love. Love and respect her so much that he has to fall in love with you. Your love is enough.

"If....If I managed to do so, w-will you give m-me your heart? Will you l-love me with all of you? J-Just me?"

Jackson asked these questions with so much  innocence and vulnerability battling his wet eyelashes to get rid of blurred view that it instantly melted Y/N's heart into a puddle of guilt. She never felt this much horrible. Not even when he left Taehyung.

She got up and placed her hand on his heart while he involuntary kept his hands on her joining them. "I will.I promise that I will." Jackson deserves only love. He deserves to be loved by the bottom of her heart.

No. Y/N won't be able to give Taehyung's place to Jackson. It was impossible. First love will always have a special place. But she can promise to love him with everything she had. She promise to do that. Jackson will make his own place in her heart.

Jackson felt overwhelmed with emotions.

"Thank you so much." Jackson whispered gently looking down looking so cute to her.  She should be the one to thank him but here he is thanking her. How selfless can one be?

Unable to control herself, she jumped in his embrace. Wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

He encircled his arms around
her waist and straightened to his
full height that lifted her feet off
the ground smiling widely. She flet home. He felt like home. She was practically hanging over his body. He twirled them around laughing lightly as Y/N nuzzled her face in his neck.

That's when she inhaled his scent.

His scent was mind-boggling.
A mixture of faint masculinity, outrageously expensive cologne,
mint leaves, and aftershave. He lowered her back on the ground
and she leaned back still in his
arms.

She gave him a warm, beautiful smile and stared at him with twinkling eyes like he was the only guy in the world for her. His lips moved but she didn't hear anything. All she could see was his pink, fleshy lips. She wanted to run her finger over them. She wanted to know how they would feel against her lips? Were his kisses as tender and passionate as he was?

It was the first time, The first time,  Y/N looked at him as something other than a friend. She was finally feeling open to the idea of love only if it is with him. He had such perfect eyebrows for a boy. He had amazing dark brown hair and an adorable smile. He had a chiseled jawline and his arms--those fucking strong arms that could lift her like she weighed nothing... She liked how his veins protruded out of his biceps and the fact that he was in the white shirt which is practically begging to be torn out sticking his body only added fuel to the fire. It felt like the whole animal kingdom was dancing around in her stomach.

"Y/N? Y/N?" He shook her a little.

Her eyes widened as the world emerged back for her. "Huh? I am sorry I didn't understand what you said?" She said sheepishly smiling.

"Already having dirty thoughts about me?" He said with a smirk wiggling his eyebrows making her eyes wide as she turned red. Can't believe that he is the same man who was crying like a baby few moments ago.

"Yah!" She yelled and hid her face in his neck as he laughed lightly caressing her hairs.

"Can I say something to you?" He asked her.

She hummed still lost in his scent still not wanting to leave his embrace. After a second or two, he spoke the words which she never heard from someone other than her father.

"I'm proud of you."

꧁☯︎꧂꧁☯︎꧂꧁☯︎꧂

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❤︎❤︎❤︎

I need someone like Jackson in my life .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

Welp!

Another news!
I have opened my You tube channel guys!❤︎

It would mean a lot to me if you check it out.
The link is in my profile bio.

And gimme some hugs now
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
Bye bye.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 2.1K 57
๐™†๐™๐™ƒ&๐™”/๐™ฃ&๐™…๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™› > ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  โš ๏ธ ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง...๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž..๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž .. ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž,๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž,๏ฟฝ...
87.2K 2.5K 31
๐—ฌ๐—ป ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...
108K 3.5K 15
[แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑษชแด แด‡- ๊œฑแด€แด…ษช๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ - โ€‹ษชแด…แดสŸ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แดœ] โสแดแดœ'สŸสŸ Qแดœษชแด แด‡ส€, แด›ส€แด‡แดส™สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€ แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด แด‡ษดแด› แด˜ส€แด€สแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡...