LeviHan one-shots

Por imaweeb4892

just some one-shots โ˜บ๏ธ Mรกs

|dream| ๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|Alternate reality|๐Ÿ’œ fluff๐Ÿ’œ
|Plushie|๐Ÿ’› fluff๐Ÿ’›
|Tired|๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|BIRTHDAY|๐Ÿ’›fluff๐Ÿ’›
|surprise|โค๏ธfluffโค๏ธ
|nightmares|๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|Lullaby|โค๏ธfluffโค๏ธ
|dancing|๐Ÿ’™fluff๐Ÿ’™
|pets|๐Ÿ’œfluff๐Ÿ’œ
|thank you....|๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|papa| ๐Ÿ’›fluff๐Ÿ’›
|baby commander| part 1 "โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›all"
heartbeat's |๐Ÿ’› fluff ๐Ÿ’›
|happy birthday hanji| ๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|PTSD| ๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|I love you....| ๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|baby commander| part 2 โค๏ธfluffโค๏ธ
|baby commander| last part โค๏ธfluffโค๏ธ
|You're a spitting image of her| ๐Ÿ’™sad๐Ÿ’™
|survivors| โค๏ธfluffโค๏ธ
|A mothers love| ๐Ÿ’™sad fluff โค๏ธ

|christmas| ๐Ÿ’›fluff๐Ÿ’›

285 10 3
Por imaweeb4892

Hanjis POV

"Wake up!, wake up! WAKE UP!" I felt someone jumping on my back.

"I'm awake...god it's so early"

"Yeah! It's Christmas mom! Get up!"

I see James plop down next to me smiling and I sigh "ok....ok"

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Pleaseeeee" I look next to me and see Lilly slapping Levi's shoulders and head trying to wake him up.

He groans "ok...I'm up"

Lilly jumps off him and jumps over me "come on James let's go see what Santa brought us"

The two run out of the room and I sigh looking at Levi as he turned his head towards me.

"Another early morning..."

He sighs "early than normal...."

I laugh softly "probably because its Christmas"

Levi groans again "even worse...."

I scoot closer to to him and he opens his arms and pulls me into a tight hug.

I kiss his bare chest and smile "we should probably get up soon before the little monsters come back and attack us again"

He chuckles "good idea"

He starts to get up and I pull him back down to a passionate kiss "one more thing"

"Hm?"

I kiss him again "happy birthday Levi"

He grins "thank you Hanji" this time he's the one to kiss me passionately.

••••••••••••••

Me and Levi eventually get dressed and we walk into the living room to see Lilly and James arguing with each other about presents....

"Oi you two knock it off" Levi snapped as he started making some morning tea.

I smiled and walked over to kiss both their little cheeks.

"Merry Christmas my little titans"

They smile and hug me "merry Christmas mommy" they both said.

I ruffle their hair and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

I saw Lilly run up to Levi and jumped onto his back.

"Oi what are you doing Lilly" Levi said annoyed as he turned and grabbed Lilly holding her.

She smiles and hugs Levi's neck "happy birthday daddy! And merry Christmas!"

Levi chuckles and pats her head "thank you kiddo"

She smiles, Lilly loved Her father more than anyone....she did also look more like him but she had my personality.

James walks up holding a gift "me and Lilly got you a gift dad" he holds up the small gift smiling.

Levi walks over ruffles James hair and kissed Lilly's cheek "thanks you guys...I'll open it when we open presents"

They smile and Levi sets Lilly down as they both ran to the presents eagerly waiting for us.

Levi came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"Did you get me something?" He kissed my cheek and I smile turning to give him kiss.

"You think I would forget to get a gift for my one and only?" I smirk kissing his nose.

He shrugs and I gently laugh "of course I got you a gift Levi"

He hugs me tightly "you didn't need to....having you by my side is the best gift I could ever have...."

"Aw aren't you sweet" I gave him a peck.

He grins "only to you"

"Bleh! Once you both are done being all lovey dovey can we please open gifts!" We turn and see James frowning.

I laugh as Levi sighs letting go of me as we walk over to the couch.

James and Lilly have already separated all the gifts...they are really eager to open them.

"You can go first Lilly" James smiled as Lilly began to open her present.

"This is from uncle Erwin!" She continued to open the gift and it was a teddy bear.

Her eyes gleam "I love it! I love it! I love it!" She hugs the teddy bear tightly. Since Lilly was the youngest she was usually spoiled the most by Erwin and moblit.

"My turn! This is also from uncle Erwin" James opens the present and inside was two miniature replicas of the scouts swords.....oh great that's the last thing James needs....

He grins widely and stands up holding the swords "look mom I'm a scout! Just like you and dad!"

I smile "now you just need the cape and you're all set"

Lilly and James proceeded to open their gifts, they got presents from Levi's squad and moblit....they both got a lot of presents....

Once they finished opening all their presents it was me and Levi's turn.

"You can go first Levi since it's your birthday"

"Open our gift first daddy!" Lilly said excitedly.

Levi chuckles "ok I will"

He opens the gift and he smiles it was a few tea packets and new set of cleaning supplies....two of his favorite things.

"Do you like it?" They asked.

Levi pulled them into a tight hug "I love it....thank you both for an amazing present"

They giggle and hug him back...it was a heart warming sight.

They then turned to me "your turn mommy!" Lilly said smiling.

It was a gift from them as well, I opened it and it was a few hand made titan dolls...."you guys made this?"

James smiled "aunt historia helped us a bit"

I smile and hug them tightly placing kisses on their heads "Aw I love you kiddos"

They smiled and Levi began to open his next gift "this from you? Hanji"

I smile "yep!"

His eyes widened "a brand new tea set?....Hanji these are hard to come by...how did you get one?"

I grinned "I have my ways, I hope you like it"

"I love it Hanji....thank you"

I smile and opened my gift from Levi and pulled out....A NEW SCIENCE KIT! it had sample glasses and everything!

"Ah Levi, I've been wanting this for so long! Thank you so much!" I smiled and he grinned.

We continued to open more gifts, Erwin got me some alcohol and got Levi his favorite type of tea, moblit drew us portraits of our family....they looked absolutely amazing.... He's a very talented drawer....

Eren and them got us flowers and some chocolates. In all it was a great Christmas.....

After we finished opening our presents I smiled "James and Lilly, me and your father got you both a secret gift"

Their eyes widened "really!"

I nod and Levi stood up to go grab the gift.

He came back with a box and handed it to James.

"Let's open it together Lilly" James smiled as they both started opening it.

James pulled out a scouts cape and he smiled "wow! A scouts cape!"

Lilly got one too and she hugged it tightly "now I'm a hero like mommy and daddy"

James clipped it on him and grabbed his swords "come on Lilly let's go play!"

Lilly jumped up and Levi helped clip on her cape before she followed James outside.

"Be careful you two!" I yelled before they disappeared outside.

I lean on Levi "I think they liked our present"

He grins and kisses my head holding me close "I think so too"

•••••••••••

Me and Levi were cleaning up when James ran inside smiling.

"Mom! Dad! It's snowing!"

I looked at Levi and we both grabbed our winter gear and walked outside.

Lilly was running around trying to catch snow on her tongue, James started chasing her and they started playing.

I felt a snow flake land on my nose and I smiled "isn't it beautiful Levi..."

He nods "yes...it hasn't snowed for a while"

I smile and pecked his cheek "merry Christmas Levi....and happy birthday"

He grins "merry Christmas Hanji...."

It was a beautiful Christmas Day....

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

951K 21.6K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
77.9K 2K 25
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘– ๐ด๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ~ "๐‘– ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 77 30
AoT x Oc one-shots and scenarios
271 8 6
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข-๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข. ๐”‡๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ด 1. ๐”๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ ๐”„๐” ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๏ฟฝ...