Sweetener || HS AU (COMPLETED)

By harrysbussy_

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”โ€ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘โ€ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๏ผˆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๏ผ‰๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–
๐Ÿญ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐”ผโ„™๐•€๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ

5.2K 151 129
By harrysbussy_

Jailen

I've never been on a plane before. And I damn sure have never been on a private fucking jet.

I don't even think I've ever seen one in person.

"I'm not getting on that," I said to Jonah, standing at the bottom of the stairs that led into the jet. Harry was behind me, angrily speaking to someone on the phone.

Jonah shook his head, "Miss. Saldana, I promise it isn't as bad as you think."

"Don't lie to me, Jonah. I thought we were friends, why are you lying to me?" I took a step back, accidentally bumping into Harry who grunted and put a hand on my waist. The crop top I was wearing did nothing to ease how cold his rings were against my skin. His chest pressed against my back as he attempted to walk forward but I planted my feet and pushed back.

Jonah chuckled as Harry mumbled to whoever he was talking to and told them to hold on.

"What's the issue? Go," He tapped my ass and tried to walk forward again but I remained still, trying to ignore the discomfort that radiated through me when he touched my ass.

"I don't wanna get on that, Harry," I said with a shrug and folded my arms across my chest. I could feel my pulse as it quickened with every breath I took and I swallowed harshly.

"I'll call you back," He said quickly and Jonah sighed, "Jailen, not right now. We're already late, can you just cooperate for me? Please, sweetie?"

I blinked as I looked over my shoulder at him. He had a pair of sunglasses covering his eyes but his lips were pulled into a tight line as he stared at me, "No! Absolutely not, first a motorcycle and now a damn jet? No, Jonah take me home!" I tried to move from in front of Harry but he grabbed the back of my shirt and groaned.

"Damn it, Jai. Is everything a fucking challenge with you?"

"When you're trying to kill me? Yes!"

"Get your ass on the jet before I make you," He said and I looked at Jonah for help, but he just shook his head.

I scoffed, my mouth hanging open in disbelief, "You're a traitor!"

"Okay, enough," Harry mumbled and before I could say anything else, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me. He walked up the stairs quickly as I squirmed against him, "Jailen, cut it out!"

"No!" I screamed, my hands grabbing ahold of the door and stopping him from going any further, "Harry, I don't wanna die."

"tu es tellement ennuyeux putain, let go of the damn door!" He grunted and with a swift slap on my ass, I squealed and my hands slipped off.

I whined as he carried me throughout the jet and I grunted as he tossed me into one of the seats, "Ouch!" I said, standing up. But he pushed my shoulder and I fell back into the seat.

"Sit down," He said, exasperated as he sat next to me.

I frowned and squinted at him. Just as I opened my mouth to curse at him, the sound of the jet's door closing caught my attention.

The speaker above my head squeaked out a bit of feedback before the pilot's voice came through, "Good evening passengers. We're set to takeoff in less than a minute. Please, put on your seatbelts and refrain from standing until we are completely elevated. If you have any questions, there is staff available to assist you. Enjoy your flight."

Harry reached over me and I leaned back against my seat. He crossed both ends of the seatbelt over my body, his hand brushing over my stomach in the process. The seatbelt clicked, he grabbed the loose end and pulled. I gasped as it tightened and Harry smirked. He flicked my bellybutton piercing, "Did this hurt?"

I shook my head, "Not as much as you'd think. My pain tolerance is really high."

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow and ran his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip, "I'll keep that in mind."

I hummed. The wheels of the jet squeaked as it glided down the runway. I turned my head to look out the window, my eyes widening as I watched the ground slowly move from underneath us. Harry was still leaned over my body, watching as we got higher and higher. My ears rang and I scrunched my nose. Harry chuckled but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the window. There was some turbulence and I reached out to grab ahold of Harry's arm.

I watched until I couldn't see anything but the clouds and I had to blink away the dryness in my eyes, all I saw was my reflection after a while. I pulled the shade down and unbuckled my seatbelt. Harry was scrolling on his phone, I hadn't even noticed he had moved away until now.

I leaned over the arm rest and watched as he scrolled through his email. I could smell my perfume on him, mixed with his cologne. He always smelled so good. I clenched my thighs together and sighed.

"What are you doing, Jailen?" He mumbled, never looking up from his phone.

"Just looking," I mumbled back, leaning closer when he opened an email so that I could read it.

He tilted his phone away from me before I could read it and lifted his head. But I was too close, so his mouth brushed against my forehead before he shifted in his seat, "You're a nosey little thing aren't you?"

I opened my mouth to deny it, but I'd be lying. I shrugged, "Yeah, well, in the contract it says I'm supposed to have access to your phone anyway."

"The contract?" He scoffed, rolling his lips into his mouth to hide his smile.

"You seem to forget about the rules of the contract a lot, what was the point of making it?" I asked, turning sideways in my seat and tucking one leg underneath me.

"I don't forget, you didn't sign it so I assumed the rules didn't apply to us," He shrugged.

Us.

I shook my head, "Yet, you made me quit my job, made me move out of my apartment, made me attend that stupid ball with you. Seems like we're doing everything in that contract."

"Not everything," He said, his eyes roaming over my body. I gulped and he hummed, "But fine. Here." He held his phone out to me but just as I reached to grab it, he snatched it back, "Give me yours."

"Mine?"

He nodded, "I see yours, you see mine."

"Fine," I said, leaning up slightly to pull my phone from my back pocket. I tossed it into his lap and he handed me his phone. I took it from his hands and exited out of his email, "Code is 2580"

He typed in the code and scrolled through my homescreen before clicking on the photos app, "6,000 photos!? Of what?"

"Of just... things. That's not even a lot. How many do you have?" I swiped on his screen until I found the photos app. "70? Do you not take pictures of things? You're so boring!"

"I don't find it necessary." He said, scrolling through the many pictures, snorting at one of the screenshots I took.

His pictures consisted of screenshots of emails and pictures that were obviously taken by accident. Fitting, to be honest. I don't know why I expected him to have anything otherwise. He hummed and sat up in his seat but I didn't think anything of it as I exited his photos and clicked on Snapchat. I tapped the screen to bring up the filters and examined myself in the camera.

"I like this set," he said and I looked up at him, confused.

I leaned forward to see what he was referring to and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I realized. I tried to snatch my phone from him but he moved quickly, cackling as he held the phone from my reach.

"Harry, give me my phone!" I sat up on my knees, his phone falling to his lap as I reached over him.

"No, I'm not done looking," He snickered, craning his neck to look at my phone as he swiped through the pictures of me in lingerie. My face flushed in embarrassment as he pulled his bottom lip to keep from smiling.

"I'm serious," I grumbled, crawling across his lap to grab his arm. I tried to pull it back towards me, but he was stronger obviously and kept my phone away from me. He held it above his head and I huffed, adjusting myself and putting my knees on either side of his body. I reached up and grabbed his wrist, pulling his arm down until I was able to snatch my phone from his hands. He cackled again as I locked it and put it back in my pocket. I narrowed my eyes at him, slightly out of breath, "I don't think you're funny."

"I wasn't finished looking," He leaned his head back against the seat and stared at me with hooded eyes.

"Yeah, well, I was finished with you looking," I shrugged.

"That doesn't even make sense," He smiled and I rolled my eyes, "You didn't even let me send them to myself."

"Why would I do that?" I relaxed with a sigh and I was quick to realize that I was indeed straddling him. He put his hands on my thighs as if he knew I was about to move back to my seat.

He slid his hands up my thighs until they rested on my waist, "Because the contract-"

"Mm-mm," I covered his mouth with my hand and he raised his eyebrows, "Shut up about that contract."

He tilted his head and I slowly removed my hand from his mouth. He licked his lips, "Has anyone ever seen those pictures?"

His hands slid up my sides and underneath my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and he quickly took note of it when he stopped just below my tits.

I shuddered as he rubbed his thumbs over my skin and shook my head, "No. They were just-" I twisted my lips to the side, "It was a one time thing. I thought it'd be cute."

"A one time thing?" I nodded, "You've never taken anymore?" I shook my head, "What a shame." He bit the inside of his cheek, unspoken words on the tip of his tongue. He took his hands from underneath my shirt and hooked his fingers in the belt loops of my jeans, "Take your shirt off."

"Huh?" I asked, a shiver running up my spine as he reached behind me and grabbed my phone from my back pocket.

"Make me repeat myself and you won't be able to sit down for two weeks," He said, unlocking my phone and opening my camera.

I hesitated. He looked at me, suspiciously calm as he waited for me to take my shirt off. I could feel how hard he was underneath me and I bit my lip. I looked over my shoulder at the sliding door that separated us from the cockpit, "What if someone walks in?"

"Then they're fired," He said quickly, his voice low as his hand moved to play with the button on my jeans, "You're not moving quick enough, sweetie."

Fuck it.

With a deep sigh, I pulled my shirt over my head and sat it in the seat next to us. He groaned and shifted, his cock rubbing against my cunt briefly. He sat up, one hand wrapping around me and pulling me closer to him.

He kissed in between my tits, keeping his eyes locked with mine as he did so. My lips parted with a silent moan as I put my hands on his shoulders. He stuck his tongue out and licked sideways until he reached my right nipple. His tongue circled it until it hardened and I whimpered. He wrapped his lips around my nipple and sucked. I threw my head back and bit my lip. I arched into him more, pressing my chest against his face and he groaned. The sound of the camera shutters filled the air and I gasped as he bit down on my nipple.

He pulled away and I lowered my head again. His eyes were dilated, lips wet as he spoke, "Look, baby."

He lifted the phone and I looked. It was the perfect angle. You couldn't see my face, just my neck, the chain of my necklace, and the side of my tit. But his face was completely visible, his eyes open as he stared up at me, his lips wrapped around my nipple, a gentle indent against my tit from me arching against him.

"So pretty," He mumbled, sending the picture to himself and then looking up at me, "Aren't you, sweetie?"

i don't know French and I ain't never been on a plane so google was my bestfriend for this chapter LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 5.4K 21
"๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’š, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ...
955K 25.3K 63
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ "แด›สœแด‡ษด แดกสœแด€แด›'s ษชแด› ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดส€. สœแด€ส€ส€ษชษดษขแด›แดษด? แดแด‡? แดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดŠแดส™?" ๐€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
48K 1.8K 19
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š
375K 5.9K 38
"H-how do you afford all of this?" I ask as I lightly run my hand down the silk material. I know Ally didn't have the richest family. I know that sh...