Calling the Doctor

By KatherynnCasarez

Dominic (Doc) Doc is an Ex-marine and is a fully patched in member of the Hell's Riders MC club. He runs the... More

Light
Help
Doc
Light
Doc
Light
Doc
Light
I am so Sorry
Doc
Light
Doc
Question
Unknown
Light
Im sorry this is not an update.
Author note
Doc

I will like to

4K 99 28
By KatherynnCasarez

Dear readers,

I would like to apologize to all my readers. I have had a very bad time lately. I did in fact write (Handwritten) a chapter and It is good, I hope. I am currently trying to post it up but I feel sick a lot of the time. I had gotten covid and every now and then I easily outdo myself or I can catch a little bug and I get tired so easily. But I do promise this is going to be a new chapter really soon. I do hope the long wait has not put you all off in this story for I have great ideas for the next one and it will not be what you think. SO please hold on just a little longer. thank you, lovely readers.

With love,

Author Katie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 30.5K 76
Alorah Hart thought life was going perfectly until it wasn't. She had a great job that she loved as a nurse. She had been in a relationship with her...
4M 120K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
451K 27.1K 33
Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in life. Her boyfriend of six years hasn't be...
9.5M 283K 42
Rage is the residential psycho of the club. Tormented by his own demons he lives in pain and agony, a constant state of rage. Everyone knows him as t...