NIGHTSHADE | marvel x hp

By Lov3Lorn

On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as... More

CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021

007

36.1K 1.3K 391
By Lov3Lorn

Everyone - Aria, Natasha, Clint, Sirius, Bruce, Steve, Loki, Thor, Wanda, Strange, Vision and Bucky - were gathered together in Aria' room. The brunette sitting on the bed with her dad, Pepper, and Steve while the others had to settle for the floor - except for Loki who had enough sense of mind to conjure a chair for himself.

Being passed around the room was her Hogwarts letter and supply list, slightly crinkled from being handled by so many people.

"This is it?" Steve asked in confusion. "I admit to not knowing much about magical schooling but this doesn't seem to be a lot. Especially the required items for Potions."

Sirius shifted. "The list is supposed to just have the basics but it barely covers that and for muggle raised it's even worse since they don't have the basics needed for the basics." Luckily Aria had been taught since she was pretty young, thanks to her dad and godfather, as well as all the American wizarding tutors they'd hired.

Natasha read over the list again despite having it memorized. "Are these books available here or will Aria need to go to Diagon Alley?"

"They should be. She'd still need to drop by Madam Malkin's to get the Hogwarts issued robes though." Sirius said.

"Aw, man, I'm gonna have to wear a uniform." Aria complained.

"You've known that for years, Champ. Suck it up." Aria stuck her tongue out at Clint in response.

"Enough about the boring stuff, what are we going to do for holiday breaks?" Wanda asked excitedly. "Because I already have the best idea for Halloween."

Aria paled.

"I'll need to know as well to plan accordingly." Pepper said.

"Well there's winter break in December to January. I'm not sure about the dates as they change sometimes." Sirius said.

Pepper nodded, jotting it down in a notepad that had appeared out of nowhere. Sirius checked her over for signs of a wand. "And what about school events and family days?"

"Oh, they don't have those."

"What."

Sirius grinned wryly. "You heard me right."

"So you're saying that a boarding school where children are away from home for months on end doesn't have planned visits or school events that families might attend?" Tony asked, as close to disbelief as they had ever heard from him.

"Witches and wizards who went there don't even know that other schools do that so they don't think much of it. I didn't even know until Aria started school." Sirius explained. "The muggles might bring it up during the home visits but are told that they wouldn't be able to even see the school much less enter it."

"So we shall design our own events." Thor declared.

Pepper clicked her pen twice. "Exactly. Sirius knows that school like the back of his hands and Loki should be able to work the wards or whatever so that everyone can enter the school -"

"We should visit the school before sending Aria off. Like a tour." Tony interrupted.

" - once a backdoor is created for us we can schedule family days." Pepper finished, nudging Bucky who reached over and smacked Tony's shoulder. "Thanksgiving and Halloween are a given. Birthdays, too."

While Pepper worked her magic Tony turned to his daughter. "Since they don't send out progress reports or report cards I want you to keep a record of your grades and make your own. If you can, keep your graded work, too."

"Yes, dad." Aria drawled obediently.

"So we've covered school supplies, wardrobe, holidays and family days, and grades." Pepper counted off on her fingers. "Anything else?"

"Her other lessons and her training." Clint answered, picking at his nails.

Aria shifted on the bed. "Well, my music lessons should be easy or at least guitar and violin, especially if
Dad figures out how to get his phones to work there."

"We could shrink a piano and send it with you but that'll be a lot more noticeable." Loki said.

"Unless she uses one of the empty classrooms. There're hundreds of them and not even the house elves check them all. She just needs to find one that looks like it hasn't been touched in years and clean it up." Sirius said before turning to look at Tony. "Which reminds me - I really need to start working on a second Marauder's Map."

"If she can use one of these classrooms then we can send her shrunken training equipment so she can at least keep up with her exercises." Tony continued.

Aria watched in amusement as Tony directed everyone around - reminding them of what they were doing that day and where they needed to go and what they needed to do and basically being very redundant.

When Sirius started following Tony around, shadowing his movements and mouthing everything Tony said, Aria nearly doubled over in laughter.

"Aria, do you have your phone?" The brunette looked up to see Bucky standing in front of her, smiling genially.

"Yeah, right here." Aria put her hand on her jacket pocket to show where she meant.

Bucky nodded. "Knives and blades? Your customized handgun?"

Aria pulled her sleeves up to show matching wristbands with different weapons on them. "Fully charged."

"Good job, kid." Bucky reached over and ruffled Aria's already unruly hair, earning himself a powerful glare from the very angry looking redhead. "Gotta go make sure Steve has the right directions."

Aria snorted, not believing the excuse at all. Her mom was oddly obsessive over the state of her hair. It drove her mad and Sirius to giggles.

"Come over here, Houdini." Tony called from near the elevator where he was standing with Bruce and Clint.

The blue eyed girl rolled her eyes, but stood up and walked over to where her dad and uncles were.

"Yeah?"

Tony spared her a glance before his attention went back to attaching something to Clint's collar. "While the hooligans are checking out Alfea, we'll be getting your school supplies."

"Yes, Uncle Pepper, I know."

Tony ignored that. "Your mother has decided she doesn't want to risk you falling too behind your work in case you decide to leave after your first year so we'll be getting the supplies for your old school as well and Agent is going to send you some of the class work and tests. You going to be able to keep up with all of that?"

"I've dealt with Norse gods, a man who can turn into a raging giant, a billionaire genius who flies around in modern day armor, the best assassins in the world, and a coffee deprived Bucky Barnes and Pepper Potts - at the same time. I think I can deal with some extra homework."

Tony ruffled Aria's hair much like Bucky did and pretended not to notice the glare he was getting from Pepper. That woman had a sixth sense about the girl's hair - it was disconcerting. "Way to go, Merlin."

Clint rolled his eyes at the nickname.

"You know you could've told me this before."

"True, but I wanted to make sure you really want to go to Pig Pimple or whatever that school's name is,  before I said anything."

"You got that one from Uncle Clint." Aria accused. Clint held his hand up for a high five at that.

Tony shrugged. "Potato, french fries. Either way, no daughter of mine is going to go through life not knowing how to do all your work while simultaneously not doing it or how to hot wire a car."

"Steve taught me how to hot wire a car when I was six." Aria declared. Steve and Bucky started making warning gestures at the girl.

Tony eyed her suspiciously. "With what car?"

Aria' eyes widened. "Coming, Pepper!"

Somewhere, in a certain Potter manor,

An eleven year old boy was squealing and jumping happily as he showed both of his parents his Hogwarts letter.

Lily and James Potter looked at each other, knowing that they had to pay a visit to certain relatives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 815 22
This is a fem harry potter crossover twilight/volturi fanfic. Lily(fem harry) have enough of war so she nevered became the an auror in the wizarding...
179K 4.2K 42
Book One ---------------- Power Prophecy series ---------------- Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. What if there was another person who lived t...
294K 7.8K 90
While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born on the 1st of May. Her full name, Roseali...
123K 2.2K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...