I should have never wished fo...

By SimplyMidnight

You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... More

Prologue๏ฟผ
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapters
Y/N's Thoughts
Childe's Thoughts
Protective Y/N
Jealous Childe
School Prom
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 1 )
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 2 )
Genshin Characters Reactions
Yanderes Hunger...
Beauty and the Beast
Childe as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Y/N as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Author Note #1
Author Note #2
Auther Note #3
Author Note #4

Chapter 2

11.5K 347 653
By SimplyMidnight

Your alarm woke you up from your amazing dream to tell you it was finally morning, you yawned as you started to rub your eyes.

You finished rubbing your eyes, your vision slowly coming back but once you look up. You notice some type of shadow hovering over you and looking at you.

Your vision finally comes together to notice... "AAAAA!" You screamed in fear as you tried to back away but the person managed to hold you in your place and cover your mouth with their right hand.

"Sheesh, you don't wanna wake up the neighbours now? Do you?!" That man who was trying to make you shut up but no other man than Childe himself.

Childe removes his hand from your mouth, Childe waits for your answer patiently but you started screaming again because you were panicking like nuts "AAAAAAAA!" You kicked Childe in the stomach as you backed away as far as you could while Childe was holding his stomach and was groaning from the sudden pain.

"Jeez girly, what was that for?" Childe struggles to say since he had horrible pain in his stomach due to you kicking it! "You... YOU SCARED ME!" You shouted angrily at Childe, grabbing a pillow near you in case he tried to come near you.

Childe kept groaning as he held his stomach with both of his hands now, he used his head to keep himself lifted up. Did you kick him in the stomach that hard? "Uhm.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kick you that hard" you placed the pillow back down as you approached Childe and rotated him around.

His head now lying down on your legs and you were holding him around his neck as you snuggled into his fluffy ginger hair. Childe's horrible stomach pain went away and he opened his eyes and looked up to notice you snuggling into his ginger hair.

Childe notices that and starts to blush intensely from the sudden impact, he faints from what you did since he found it so cute that you were snuggling into his hair.

You seemed to notice since you could have swore you felt even more weight on you "Hm? Childe, you alright?" you asked the man who has now fainted.

You shaked him slightly which he hasn't reacted to and you sighed as you tried your best to put Childe on your bed, probably after 16 failed attempts you finally manage to fully get him on your bed.

You pulled the blanket up and left to grab some new fresh clothes to wear for School, you changed out of your pyjamas and you got ready quickly.

You got out of your bathroom to only notice Childe frowning with his arms crossed "Childe, what is wrong?" You asked him as you approached him but he grabbed on to you and tried to drag you onto the bed again.

"I wake up to only notice you gone, come back to bed!" He says as he holds on your sleeves but you managed to hold back from his strong grip somehow "CHILDE! I HAVE SCHOOL TO ATTEND TOO" You shouted in anger, you finally managed to get out of Childe's strong grip.

"What is so important about this School thing anyways" Childe glares at you, stilling frowning with his arms crossed "Oh my goodness gracious.. Childe, I attend this School thing called 'College' it's important for older kids to attend so they can find good jobs when they are older" you say with your hands on your hips.

"Fine, when will you come back from this so-called 'College' thing?" Childe continues to glare at you "Since I have around 2 hours to get there, College takes about 6-7 hours depending on what you are doing" you say which Childe gasped in shock, he had to live 6-7 hours without you.

"Could you stay home?? Just for today girly???" Childe begging you, now gripping onto the front of your shirt "I don't think so, it is extremely important so I believe I cannot" you smile nervously with Childe glaring at you with his dull eyes.

"Anywayssss- gotta roll! Bye-" you tried to leave but Childe just almost made you trip on accident thanks to that grip on your shirt "Girly haha... you either stay here or stay here" Childe chuckles darkly as his dull bright blue eyes stare into your frighten ones.

"Uhhm... I'll take.." you think nervously as Childe waits for your answer patiently "Hmm.. I choose 'or' HAH!" You managed to get Childe's grip off your shirt as you ran out of your bedroom and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Childe gets up from the bed and follows behind you "Girly, wait!" Childe says as he pulls the 't' in the 'wait' part, he ran down the stairs as he tries to find the room you ran into.

He stomps around and finally manages to find you, only to notice you quickly eating a granola bar and grabbing your bag. You were about to leave to notice Childe at the entrance of the Kitchen and you flinched since you didn't notice him standing there.

"Could you move out of my way, Childe?" You asked with your brows narrowed down, huffing your cheeks and your mouth turning into a pout which Childe found cute and he could have swore he felt an arrow hit his heart from how cute you looked.

"No can't do girly, you have to stay with me today" Childe says as he smirks at you, you groaned in annoyance as you walked back to the fridge and grabbed some of your favourite juice / soda.

You grabbed it, making sure you closed the fridge door and threw it directly at Childe's head which he seemed to catch on time. You managed to run out of the kitchen, put on your shoes as fast you could and opened the door.

"That's my favourite type of juice / soda! Don't forget to lock the door Childe!" You smirked as you ran out "HEY! GIRLY WAIT" Childe tries to reach out to you except you managed to shut the door on time and you started to run to the bus.

Childe looks at the door, glaring at it like it's some type of human being and then manages to lock it. He looks at the juice / soda you threw at him before you left the house.

He opens the lid and starts to chug on it, completely finishing the drink in 1 huge slurp "..." Childe groaned, you left again, he goes back into the kitchen and grabs another bottle out of your fridge and starts to chug on it.

"This is your favourite drink? Isn't it girly.." he looks at the label and he grabs more bottles from your fridge, he starts to run back into your room as he places the bottles on top of your white desk.

"Hm.. if these are your favourite drink, it might as well be mine" he starts to grab another and chug down on it, the extra liquid leaking down from his mouth. He cleans it away with the palm of his hand since it is covered with a glove.

6-7 hours later

It was now 4:35pm, you were walking up to your porch and started to open your door with the keys you have. You entered your household quietly, you took your shoes off with your hands and placed your bag near the stairs instead.

You started walking up the stairs which made some slight creaking noises, you open your bedroom door to notice Childe on your bed. Hugging one of your pillows tightly as he snuggles into it some more.

You walked up to Childe quietly to try to shake him awake but he groaned and backed away slightly in annoyance but got comfortable again.

"Childe?..." Your quiet voice alerted Childe awake and he held onto your sleeve, completely ditching the pillow "Y/N... I missed you too much..." Childe mumbles as he pulls you onto the bed which you allow since he looked sad.

You both get into a comfortable position, Childe being the big spoon while you are the little spoon "But I only been gone for 7 hours..." You told Childe who only cuddled you more.

You tried to get up to pull up the blanket except Childe kept his grip on you, not allowing you to go "Childe, I just want to pull the blanket up" You told him which he seemed fine with so you did it.

Childe seemed to be smiling happily again and almost fell asleep except you didn't want to go to sleep "Childe I'm hungry, can I eat?" You asked Childe except he tighten his grip which probably meant he ain't gonna let you go.

"Childe can I go get my phone?" You asked him, Childe still kept put, not bothering to loosen his grip "CHILDEEEEE!" You shouted angrily, begging him to let you go since you didn't want to sleep except Childe on the other hand still thought that was cute and continued to do that.

Childe could have slept properly now if you weren't begging to go somewhere else, after all he is so happy he could see you again. It doesn't matter if it only been 7 hours, it matters if he has you in his arms again.

Childe uses his right hand and starts petting your head "Go to sleep, you were busy all day" Childe mumbles, he isn't wrong. It was extremely tiring and boring so you closed your eyes.

1 hour later

Once Childe was fully aware that you were sleeping, he opened his eyes and looked down slightly to notice your hands on his shirt, slightly holding it and your light little snores which he found awfully cute.

Childe hugs you tightly but still being extremely careful not to wake you up 'You made me from alone for 7 hours and I'm grateful you are in my arms, sleeping peaceful right now' Childe starts to blush slightly as he has that crazy lovesick face again.

Being in Childe's Arms are alright except what happens if you stay in those arms for too long?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Seems like Childe is growing obsessed with Y/N which probably isn't gonna end good since he cannot handle 5 minutes without you...

I can't believe I posted the Prologue, Chapter 1 and 2 just today- I might post Chapter 3 and possibly 4 tomorrow if I'm in the mood for writing. See y'all!

Word Count - 1768

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 171 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
105K 1.6K 59
" สœแดแดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดกแด‡ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ฦฆแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡? ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษดsแด› แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸแด€? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perfect yandere boy, both fell in love, and...
11.4K 253 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
21.6K 867 12
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...