•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

Door AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Meer

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{4}

6.3K 113 78
Door AshLeeNyx

*3.1k Words*

.
.
.
.
.

You also spent some time planting wisteria seeds in almost half of the mansion you planted tomorrow you will continue it again.

looked at the sky and it looked like the sun was about to set so you got up and walked into the mansion before the night caught up with me outside.

As you walked back inside the mansion you thought to yourself where did Miku and Nel go they were suddenly gone without you knowing or there was no trace of where they went you couldn't help but worry about them too much.

What if the demon ate them or took them and tortured them or worse you don't want to happen that to them both When you get inside the mansion, you go straight to the kitchen to have your dinner.

You are the only one in the mansion. Now you are the only one with Dawang.

When you were in the kitchen you were already cooking your dinner while you were cutting vegetables, what Miku told you suddenly came to your mind that she was from a cult and she became a follower there a few months before the accident when she found out that their cult leader is man-eating.

It suddenly occurred to you that you were going to the temple because Kaito's mother said she wanted to introduce you to their leader you don't know if the.

Is it the cult leader that Miku told you about yesterday or another leader you hope if you meet that leader you hope he wasn't the one who told you Miku you hope the leader that Kaito's mother refers to is different?

Because now you're scared even though you haven't seen what Miku, the leader of a cult, says even though you don't know what he looks like, he's referring to a cult.

leader who eats human flesh because he doesn't say what it looks like you have no idea if he is a human or a demon.

While you were thinking about it you felt nervous you don't know why you were suddenly nervous and scared for no reason but this is what you will feel now fear and nervousness are not the same as normal fear and nervousness this feeling is different.

You feel like someone is always looking at you but you just ignore it with so much you're thinking and so much coming into your mind you don't even know that you've injured your finger with the knife you are holding.

When you injured your hand you cried out in great pain "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It hurts!" You immediately washed your hand with clean water and soaked it to prevent infection.

And you were able to easily wrap it with a bandage to stop the bleeding so you took the first aid kit and treated your wound by yourself While you were treating my wound, you heard a voice, you don't know if it was just me.

"̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t ̶wa̶̶̶s̶t̶e ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶s̶w̶e̶e̶t ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d ̶m̶y ̶d̶ea̶̶r"

When you hear this, you immediately turn your head around but you do not see anyone with you maybe you are just imagining them so you just focus on healing your wound so you can have your dinner.

When you finished wrap your wound, you went back to cooking while you were cooking you heard something upstairs as if there were walking feet.

looked up and listened to the sound but without it suddenly there might have been just a cat inside the mansion.

When you cooked your food you ate at the table with Dawang next to you while you were eating alone you heard a loud crash in the living room of the mansion.

You looked at the kitchen door to see if anyone was passing by but you didn't see anyone passing by even though you were with Dawang in the mansion.

You also felt afraid of yourself because you were the only one in the mansion.

"What is that so?" You ask yourself if you didn't pay attention to that sound at first and you continued to eat your dinner until you finished your dinner. After that, you were fed drawing so much while you were washing your food.

loud bang same still unified source in the living room.

You stopped washing the dishes and looked at the kitchen door again while Dawang was barking.

"Shhhh! Dawang keep quiet dawang!" When you said.

This dawang follow your orders and stop barking and continue eating her food.

You went back to washing your dishes and broke them without that sound when after you washed the dishes you went out of the kitchen with dawang.

You slowly walked to the living room to see what was going on.

Why did you hear some loud bang before, so you slowly walked to the living room.

When you got to the living room, you didn't see anything suspicious but you were sure you'd heard a loud bang here a few times before.

When you made sure that no one or anything had entered the mansion or the living room, you went out with Dawang and walked to your room
You really can't help but think about where Miku and Nel went you can't help but worry about them and where they are now you hope they're both safe.

When you got to your room you went in with your pet dog and closed the door when you closed the door you went to your closet to get dressed.

You wore a white kimono after you got dressed you went out of your clothes set and went to the futon and lay down, your window was closed so you lay down on your futon.

You couldn't fall asleep immediately when the voice you had heard earlier entered my mind.

"̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t ̶wa̶̶s̶t̶e ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶s̶w̶e̶e̶t ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d ̶m̶y ̶d̶ea̶̶r"

You think back to the one you had earlier while you were treating the wound on your hand, you were just looking at the ceiling while thinking about whose voice it was from.

You don't have anyone here in the mansion but you.

Until a few moments later you fell asleep on your futon.

No one POV

what y/n doesn't know is that someone had entered her mansion earlier and now went to her room.

When he got to her room Yoriichi opened the door of the room and saw that his beloved Y/n was already lying on the futon and resting he entered Y/n's room.

It's a good thing her pet dog Dawang won't be awake if Yoriichi doesn't kill his pet dog too.

He went to y/n's mansion in demon form because he was also looking for someone who could feed him tonight but it seemed like he was not hungry and he wanted to be with y/n tonight
he just sat on the side of y/n's futon and just looked at y/n.

"Y/n I heard everything you talked about my fake son wants him to take you to the temple and meet the leader so I don't want him to fall in love with you because you're only mine! and no one else" Yoriichi said while touching y/n's hair.

While Yoriichi is holding y/n's hair he can't help but smell y/n's hair and hold his soft hand as he holds y/n's hand he thinks what if. he will now have a family with y/n.

He also thought that he didn't want you to meet his twin because he knows in himself that his twin would be jealous of you and would take you away from him so when that happens he won't let you go to someone else even to his twin because you are his only.

While he was holding your hair he also thought to himself what your blood tastes like even though he hasn't tasted your blood yet he already knows that your blood is delicious because of your sweet aroma.

Until he noticed your finger wrapped in a bandage so he removed the bandage on your hand he saw your wound on your finger when he saw the wound on your finger he saw that your wound was deep and had not healed yet.

So he smelled your wound when he smelled your wound he knew your blood was delicious his eyes were so wide that he could smell the blood.

So what he did was he squeezed it hard in her hand to drown again dripping again he saw the blood come out and he was already salivating at first he restrained himself but he couldn't when he could smell your blood.

Until he raises one of your arms for his arm to bite it he knows in himself that what he will do will be painful he also doesn't want to hurt her beloved y/n but he can't control himself anymore.

Until he bit one of Y/n's arms and sucked Y/n's blood when Yoriichi has already sucked Y/n's blood he can't control himself and still wants to suck a lot of blood because Y/n's blood is even tastier than Marechi's blood...

Yoriichi POV

When I drink y/n's blood, I can no longer control myself because of the taste of her blood, her blood is even tastier than Marechi's blood I still want to suck her blood "Give me more! I want more! I want more!" I dipped my fangs too much to be able to suck more of y/n's blood.

Until I noticed that he was peeping in pain so I immediately stopped sucking her blood because I could see that he was already hurting.

While you were hurting in the pain of feeling that someone had bitten you and that you also felt that your blood was being sucked you tried to open your eyes but you couldn't you tried again but your vision was blurry and you didn't see much suck your blood but you saw someone with two horns on its forehead.

You want to move your arm but you can't.

"S-stop it h-hurts!" You said.

When Yoriichi heard this he stopped sucking your blood and that he already realized that he was going to hurt you.

"I'm sorry y/n I just can't control myself because it's your blood and one or I don't want other demons to taste your blood because you're are mine," Horiuchi said.

Yoriichi put on your arm and applied a bandage again to the bleeding wound.

When he finished healing your wound he laid your arm on your side and touched your head.

Before he left he said something in your ear which you will never forget.

R̶e̶m̶̶̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r ̶̶t̶h̶i̶s ̶y/̶n ̶d̶o̶n'̶t ̶g̶e̶t ̶b̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n ̶b̶y ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r ̶d̶̶̶e̶m̶o̶n ̶b̶e̶ca̶̶u̶s̶e ̶y̶o̶u'̶r̶e ̶o̶n̶l̶y ̶m̶i̶n̶e a̶̶n̶d ̶n̶o ̶o̶n̶e ̶e̶l̶s̶e ̶w̶h̶e̶n ̶I ̶s̶e̶e ̶t̶h̶a̶̶t ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶b̶o̶d̶y ̶ha̶̶s ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t ̶ma̶̶r̶̶k ̶y̶o̶u ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶ha̶̶t ̶I'̶m ̶g̶̶o̶i̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶d̶o ̶t̶o ̶y̶o̶u ̶s̶o ̶i̶f ̶I'̶m ̶w̶̶i̶t̶̶h ̶y̶o̶u ̶i̶t'̶s ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r ̶t̶o ̶s̶ta̶̶y a̶̶wa̶̶y"

When he said this in your ear you were surrounded even though you were very familiar with the voice that wished for me you forced yourself to think who whispered in your ear.

When Yoriichi finished what he said it left and disappeared suddenly while you didn't see who that person was because your vision gradually darkened you fought your drowsiness but your body couldn't take it anymore.

So you fell asleep unknowingly knowing that Yoriichi turned out to be a demon.

(Dreams)

You dreamed again of the monster chasing you.

"Run! Run! Run! Y/n! Don't stop Running! Find something to hide while the demon slayer has not arrived!"

Someone shouted at you as you heard this you quickly run you ran away from that place and looked for a place to hide.

While you were running you noticed that someone was following you when you fell you saw the monster.

Following you when you saw it it was like the demon you saw in the city but it was different because it looked like it had kanji in the eye so when you saw it you didn't stop running.

You accelerated your run even though it was painful for your feet to get away from this monster you ran you didn't know how many hours you were running until you saw a lot of wisteria trees.

So you ran to the wisteria trees because you know it's safe when you're under the wisteria tree because you know that the demons avoid it when you ran under the wisteria tree you saw the demon following you who stopped a few meters away from you because it does not want to approach the wisteria trees.

Y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n'̶t ̶e̶s̶ca̶̶p̶e ̶m̶̶e ̶y/̶n"

"̶I ̶w̶o̶n'̶t ̶l̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶g̶e̶t ̶t̶o ̶t̶h̶a̶̶t ̶p̶la̶̶c̶e"

"̶B̶e̶ca̶̶u̶s̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶d̶o̶n'̶t ̶f̶i̶t ̶i̶n ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e"

"̶S̶o̶o̶n ̶w̶e ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n"

"̶ A̶n̶d ̶w̶h̶e̶n ̶t̶ha̶̶t ̶ha̶̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s ̶w̶e ̶w̶o̶n'̶t ̶l̶e̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶g̶o ̶e̶v̶e̶r a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n"

"̶b̶e̶ca̶̶u̶s̶e ̶y̶o̶u ̶b̶e̶l̶o̶n̶g ̶t̶o ̶u̶s a̶̶n̶d ̶o̶n̶l̶y ̶̶u̶s"

After a few more moments, the demon chasing you is gone demon the petals of the wisteria tree gradually fall and you hear a voice.

"y/n don't let them get you find this place because here you are safe no demons can approach you here I promise you that"

The voice said you look around to find the source of the voice but you don't see anything or where is coming from.

"Wh-who a-are y-you?"

You can't speak directly because you are so scared that you can't speak you think where would you look for this place you don't know you know where to look for it you suddenly see this place.

But what you want is for you to be able to return to the modern world if you are still alive now then it's possible that you are not dead yet but how can you return to your real world if even here you don't know anyone who will help you get back there.

All of a sudden your head hurt what you didn't know all of a sudden your head hurt and your surroundings became dark you fought but every time you fought it your head hurt worse until you could no longer cope with your headache all of a sudden your surroundings became dark.

.
.
.
.
.

You just woke up to hear the sound of birds you opened your eyes you saw that it was morning and you saw Dawang lying on your side part
drawing their head.

You put your hand on your forehead and thought about the dreams you had before.

"What kind of dream is that?" You ask yourself you hope all of that isn't true, you hope it's only until then, you hope it's just all that "but not."

All of a sudden what the monster or demon said to you came to your mind.

"You can't escape me y/n"

"I won't let you get to that place"

"Because you don't fit in there"

"Soon we will get you again"

"And when that happens we won't let you go never again"

"Because you belong to us and only us!"

When it entered your mind you didn't know if it was true but when it entered your mind you were suddenly nervous and scared you don't know why but you hope it's not true one of the things you think is why they are chasing you what do you have and what are the meanings of what that demon said to you.

'Because you belong to us and only use

It repeatedly enters your mind so not just one person is chasing you but many of them he is not alone.

You turned it over and stood on your futon while you were still asleep you thought why is my pet dog still asleep if it's a dog until now but you just let it sleep first?

You walked to the bathroom to take a shower when you entered the bathroom you didn't notice immediately your bandage on your hand wrapped in a new bandage around your finger.

When you get wet in the water you suddenly feel in your body that there is pain when you look at one arm you see an animal bite and you see two bites on your arm and you notice that as if the depth of the bite you touch it you feel.

The kind of monster that bit your arm you are sure it wasn't an animal that bit your arm you just thought that the one that bit you was what you saw last night with two horns.

'Huh! Demons!?"

You said to yourself a demon can get in here and they can't know where you are leaving when you think about it you are panicking you're too scared and you're scared.

You don't know if you met a demon when you came home but you are sure you didn't meet or know a demon you don't know what are you going to do but you are keeping yourself from being scared.

You calm down yourself and take a shower.

After you take a bath, you go out of your
room and got dressed.

When you are done getting dressed you go out of your room and go to the kitchen and prepare your breakfast while you are preparing your breakfast you think about walking outside later because you are the only one here in the mansion and also very boring here because you are the only one here.

While you were deepening you were thinking about where they are Miku and nel you never saw them go home after Miku disappeared from the city she didn't come home here in the mansion you waited for him yesterday to come home here but you didn't see him even a shadow of him.

As well as Nel you can't even see where they went when you finished cooking you ate your breakfast and you saw Dawang awake the dog approached you and patted Dawang's head.

"Good morning dawang how was your sleep?" You ask.

Your little dog just barks at you, you just talking to your dog ​​now because you don't have anyone with you in the mansion.

While you pat Dawang head you can't help but think where are they nel and Miku now you hope they're okay where are they now you can't help but worry about the two of them.

A few hours later you finished eating your breakfast and fed Dawang's crib for breakfast when you finished feeding Dawang you washed your dishes after you washed you went out and thought of walking out of the mansion with Dawang.

W̶ha̶̶t ̶y/̶n ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n'̶t ̶k̶n̶̶̶o̶w ̶i̶s ̶t̶ha̶̶t ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e ̶i̶s ̶wa̶̶̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g ̶h̶̶̶e̶r ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y ̶m̶o̶v̶e'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 39 34
There are two sides most things. One is Good. One is Bad. There are many sides of one story. Some are Good. Some are Bad. You tell me what is best an...
79.2K 3.7K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...