𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗬 || 𝙃�...

By ilvykmhnbn

📌🖇 "𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮." -;... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑶 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑩𝑬
➪𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝.
༆1: 𝐘/𝐍
༆2: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥
༆3: 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭
༆4: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
༆5: 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
༆6: 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
༆7: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
༆8: 𝐁𝐚𝐫
༆9: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
༆10: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
༆11: 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
༆12: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞
༆13: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞
༆14: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
༆15: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐝
༆16: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
༆17: 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
༆18: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
༆19: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭
༆21: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡
༆22: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

༆20: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

302 23 36
By ilvykmhnbn

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV

After that crazy sleep-over we had with Haruto, we're back to working again and our usual self. Two weeks have passed and there's a lot of things that had happened.

I'm currently on a break and sitting here on one of the benches outside the building, eating a sandwich. I come here when I usually have a lot in my mind or when i'm stressed with work.

The scenery here is really beautiful, it calms you down because of the peaceful place. Even though a few people are walking and passing by, and some are doing the same as me, it still sounds quiet and peaceful.

Honestly, ever since I came to work my life totally changed. I learned life lessons and things that I didn't know before, I got more friendly towards others, I became more free with myself, and lastly, I fell inlove again.

I wasn't expecting to be friends with Haruto to be honest. The so-called arrogant, cold, and bad person would be friends with me, it's just surprising me everytime I think about it.

But I've come to a point where everytime i'm with him, I don't see any of that in him. He's completely the opposite of what people are throwing against him. He's actually a good and caring person, maybe he just doesn't show it to a lot of people. His future wife would be absolutely lucky to have a one like him.

Those two weeks of us hanging out everytime, going wherever we wanna go, it's the typical friendship bond we have right now. Everytime we meet we get more close to each other, i'm knowing a lot of things about him, and so does he to me.

Sometimes people even mistake us as a couple, because we're really close. But we deny it everytime, even though deep inside i'm wishing it was true and we're official. But it's alright, i'm better with us staying as friends than to ruin it.

I laughed when I suddenly remember the memory of us being mistaken as a couple, those were really the good times. I stopped when I saw the people looking weirdly at me. I finished the leftover sandwich and threw it to a nearby bin and left the place.

I got back to work because our project will be starting soon, and that includes us going to Japan. Kim couldn't stop talking about the culture and foods there, Hawoo is tired from listening to her all day. She's so excited that she said she already packed her things that she will need on Japan.

Since we only have a few weeks left til' the project, all in our department is busy working on it right now. We're currently making a proposal and we'll pass it to Ma'am Leena later.

"Y/N, let's go grab a dinner later with Kim." Hawoo said. "Sure, as long as you guys will pay for the food." I replied, looking at my computer screen.

"Kim said she will pay." Hawoo smirked, looking at Kim who's now annoyed. "Shut up, Hawoo. Who says i'll pay?" Kim smirked back.

"Fine. Then we both will pay. Sounds good?"

"Deal! Only half-half okay?" Kim said, before calling the deal and getting back to work. I just ignored the two and focus my attention to my work.

---

"Omona! Look what time is it, Ma'am Leena better have a raise in our pay next month!" Kim reacted, after looking at her watch. It's currently 7PM.

"We overtimed for two hours. No way Ma'am Leena wouldn't considerate." Hawoo replied back, arranging his things.

I finished my work too and turned off my computer. I stretched my back before leaving a sigh. They both looked at me." What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I think my back is sore." I said, organizing my things before leaving.

"That will be gone once we eat!" Kim cheered, before going to my desk.

She helped me arrange my things while Hawoo waited at the door. After done, we left the building and go to where ever they will go. I don't know what dinner place we will go to-they said it will be a surprise, but since Kim and Hawoo knows a lot of things, i'm trusting them.

"Wow! There's only a few people right now!" Hawoo cheered, looking at the big window on the left. So this is where we will be eating at, huh.

"Y/N, do you want to eat here?" Kim asked. "As long as the food is great i'm good." I said, looking at the restaurant infront of us.

"Then that's great, because the foods here will surely gonna be your favorite!" Kim said, smiling.

We entered the place and surprisingly, i'm liking it here. The atmosphere is great, the background music fits perfectly to the theme, and the waiters and waitresses are accomodating very well.

"Y/N, what do you want to order?" Hawoo asked, looking at the menu.

"Hmm. I don't really know what's good in here, I'll have what you guys will have." I said, putting the menu down. They also smiled, "Okay! I know a food that will be fit to your liking. Both me and Hawoo like that food too." Kim said, before calling a waiter.

After they ordered and the waiter left, the three of us talked about our work. "Y/N, what if Sir Haruto comes with us on the expedition?"

I looked at Kim who asked, "I don't mind. We're friends afterall."

"Hmm, I think Y/N won't be able to focus on her work because she's gonna be thinking about Sir Haruto 24/7." Hawoo continued, teasing me. I rolled my eyes at him, "No, I won't. And can you guys stop pushing me to him? He might know because you guys keep making it obvious that I like him."

They just released a teasing sound that makes me wanna be annoyed at them. "Aigoo, this girl, couldn't handle a simple joke. You're too serious! Don't worry about it, Sir Haruto is naïve." Kim said, laughing after her sentence. Hawoo followed too.

Not long after our talk, the food came. It looks delicious, I can't wait to try and eat this.

"The food looks so good. Let's eat!"

The food they ordered is all meat and pasta. I can't decline this, it looks really appetizing. I had a first bite and it tastes amazing. We continued eating while having a chit-chat.

"We should come here more often." Kim said, stuffing her mouth with food. Hawoo looked at her disgustingly, "Ew, don't talk when your mouth is full."

Kim just gave him a glare before continuing in eating, I sat across the two of them and i'm so proud that I have friends like them. Even though they can be a quite handful sometimes, they still look out for me. Sigh, I wonder when Kei will pop up and also ask to hang out with me.

---

"Y/N, thank you so much for coming with us! Let's have a team dinner too sometime." Hawoo said, before doing a handshake with me. We created a handshake that only me, Kim, and Hawoo knows.

"Yes, I had a lot of fun! Come with us next time, Y/N!" Kim also said, before hugging me. "Okay, if you guys treat me, that is." I said, before laughing ang hugging her back.

After we bid our goodbyes, I immediately went home to take a rest. I still have to come early tomorrow for work. Good thing we didn't drink alcohol earlier or else we will be a mess tomorrow morning.

When I got to my apartment, the first thing I did is clean my face and body before changing to my pajamas. I checked my phone to see if I got any notifications on my socials, turns out it's just some random postings that I don't really know of.

'I'm really not a socialite huh.'

I set my alarm before putting my phone away and sleep.

I closed my eyes but I don't seem to fall asleep at any moment. Usually when i'm tired, after closing my eyes I fell into a deep sleep. What's the thing now?

"Urgh, I guess you have to stick with it for the rest of the night, Y/N."

I tossed and tossed around the bed to find a comfortable position to sleep, but it didn't work out. In the end, I sat up and annoyingly got out of the bed.

I checked the time to see it's 11:00PM. When I don't have work, this time is still early for me. I usually sleep on 1AM or 2AM. That was back in my school days.

I got my phone and left my bedroom to make a tea that was from Haruto. I hope the tea will help me fall asleep.

Since my apartment is not big, I got into the kitchen not long after. I made the tea and sat on one of the stool, and drank it. I used my phone to waste some time.

I watched some videos on youtube but it was boring as hell. I went through my instagram but since i don't follow much people, I don't see anything much on my feed.

"Hmm, what if he has an account here?" I said, suddenly curious about him. I typed his name on the search engine.

There's a lot of account related to him. Could be a poser or fan account, I won't be surprised because he's widely known for their business and name. But one account had a verified logo on it, so this must be his account...

I checked the account to see if it was really his, it has a lot of followers but it doesn't follow anyone. Wow.

He doesn't have a lot of posts and he doesn't have a pic of himself on it. Only places i've never been to.

"This must be his, I just know it from his feed." I confidently said, smirking.

After stalking him, I hesitated for a moment if I should follow him or not. In the end, I decided to follow him. I didn't notice that my tea was already empty. I put it in the sink and got back to my bed. Time check, it's 11:45PM.

"Aish, I have to wake up at five in the morning tomorrow. I'm so screwed." I mumbled, before closing my eyes.

---

*krring krring*

"Urghhh..."

I turned the alarm off and got back to my bed again, "Five more minutes..."

*krring krring*

I slowly opened my eyes, and turned off the alarm... again. I was surprised to see the time.

"Oh my... it's already six?!"

I hurriedly got out of the bed and go to the bathroom and immediately brushed my teeth. I took the fastest bath of my life and changed to my work attire, I didn't ate because i'm late.

"I shouldn't have slept! I'm gonna be late that's for sure!"

I got my bag ready to work and got out of my apartment. It's currently 6:40AM and my hair is soaking wet. "How am I supposed to do if i'm looking like a damn mess?!"

I ran to the bus stop and wait for the bus to come here. I looked at my watch and it says 6:50AM. "Shocks! I won't make it in time!"

Since the bus is taking too long, I wiped the excess wetness of my hair from my handkerchief, my outfit is kind of wet from my hair. Argh, i'm so mad at myself right now. I hurriedly dried it off and combed it with my hands, I didn't got the time to brush my hair because I was running late. Good thing my hair is in good condition and not tangled.

"Bus please come now..." I mumbled, trying to arrange my attire because it's all messy. I also put perfume on my outift, and did my lipstick. I forgot to bring my foundation with me.

I looked at the time and it's already 7:10AM. "I'm late..." I mumbled.

I'm almost about to cry looking over my watch and phone continuously, but then a honk infront of me is heard.

I got startled, "Aish!" I looked up only to see a fancy car stopped right infront of me. 'Who the...'

My eyes got widened when I saw Haruto on the car when its window pulled down. "Omo, Haru is that you?!" I said, standing up to get closer to him.

"What are you doing over there? You late?" He asked, kind of laughing at my current state. "Don't ask, why would I be standing here if I wouldn't be late." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'm about to go to work, hurry and hop in before I change my mind." He said, before opening the passenger door. Aww, he opened the door for me, what a gentleman.

After I got in, I sighed in relief. Atleast I won't be scolded by Ma'am Leena today!

I tried getting my seatbelt on but I don't know how. I mean, I can do it on just some common cars but hello? This one is different. This is my first time riding on a car that's really expensive.

My heart started to beat fast when he did the seatbelt for me. I sat there, frozen, not knowing what to do. I hope he didn't heard the sound of my heart. Wait, am I blushing?

"All set." He said, before turning some music on and started driving. I couldn't help but to be amazed in his driving skills. He could be a professional racer someday for all I know! But right now, the way he sits, the way his left arm is resting on the window space while his right hand on the wheel, he's totally a different person at the moment.

"You know that I can see you staring at me, right," He suddenly bursted out, still looking on the driveway. "I will melt if you continue staring at me like that." He said, finally taking a quick look at me.

I don't know why but my heart is beating crazy by his sudden actions and words. I gulped and tried to calm myself, which resulted into little effect, "Who says? I'm just taking a good look in your car, nothing else." I reasoned, trying to act like i'm looking everywhere.

"Is that so? I'm always fine if you only look at me, you said you're taking a good look in my car, but you only looked at me. That only means one thing right?" He replied, smirking at me.

"Pfft! As if!" I huffed, trying to cover up excuses, "Why would I waste my time staring at an ugly man?" I continued, before looking away. I looked away because I want to hide

"Are you gonna sulk now?" He asked, finally laughing. Yes, i'm getting sulky but his laugh almost made my sulkiness fade away. I rolled my eyes and continued to not look at him.

"Okay fine, sorry for acting like that earlier. I'll buy you a cup of coffee to ease that feelings of yours, hm?" He said, trying to coo me. It did kind of work though, considering he said 'a cup of coffee'. "Are you sure you're gonna treat me a cup of coffee?"

He smiled before saying, "Yeah, like the 50 cents coffee at a vending machine?"

I huffed and cursed at him. "Yah! I thought you were being serious!" Haruto just laughed, while i'm getting annoyed at his joke. I mean, it's not like i'm being picky here, it's just that the coffee there sometimes taste expired or too bitter. "Relax, what do you think of me? Just wait and see." He even said, before taking a right turn and sped up his car a little.

I started to get a little bit relaxed but when I remembered that we still have to go to work, "Haru, we're already late! Let's buy some other time!" I almost screamed, panicking because we're already thirty minutes late. I continuously hit his side arm, trying to make him go to the company already.

"Hey, relax, don't you remember? I'm the CEO, sweetheart." He chuckled, before winking at me. I sighed in relief, I almost forgot he is the CEO of the company. 'But he said sweetheart!? Gosh, this man surely does know how to make a woman blush! But moving on, I can escape from Ma'am Leena's scoldings!'

Haruto must have notice a creepy smile forming on my lips. "What's on your mind that you're smiling that?" I just looked at him, he will be my shield later on. "Nothing, i'm just happy that I will escape Ma'am Leena's scoldings later."

He laughed and so did I. Gosh, the time went by so fast that I didn't notice we're already infront of the coffee shop. Wow, this place is really looking expensive and rich. Also, why does this place look so familiar?

We got out of the car and I followed him to the shop. The ambiance and the cozy temperature, the people's quiet noises, the background music adding the aesthetic of the place, and everything. This coffee shop served.

I looked in awe as I looked around the shop, we're currently on a line and i'm beside him. I look like a child to be honest. "Y/N, what do you want?" I heard him ask. I looked at him before looking at the menu infront of us-which I currently don't know what it is.

"I just want a delicious iced latte, but I don't know where it is." I said, confused at the menu. This is my first time being on a different shop, because all these years I only go to my favorite coffee shop, which is Starbucks. Lol, I even rarely go there because I don't have money to buy. I should just say that homemade coffee are my favorite.

"Ah, I know what to get. You will surely like it." He remarked, I just smiled and thanked him.

When we're about to order, I watched him speak so formally and polite. The way he talks is also extremely attractive. 'Wait, what are you thinking? Get back to yourself!'

My eyes got widened when I saw that he pulled a black card from his wallet and scanned it on the machine. 'Black card?! Isn't that obtained by the richest people in the whole world?!'

I almost gasped but I remained my composure as to not make any noises that might distract him. Well, what can I expect? He's a CEO and the heir of their family's biggest business and Top 1 Company in Japan, the Watanabe Company.

We sat on the nearby table and waited to get our order. There was a moment of silence between us, neither of us are trying to start a conversation. Well, we're both shy so...

I grabbed my phone because it keeps on vibarating through my jeans. The first thing I saw after I unlocked it was messages and calls from Hawoo and Kim. I already know why.

Y/N, where the hell are you? We have a meeting after lunch but we still haven't finished our presentation. Ma'am Leena will kill us!!!

I chuckled at Kim's flooded messages to me. If only they knew i'm with him right now, they would not be worrying any at all.

"Why are you laughing over there?" I looked up and realized that I looked like crazy laughing all alone infront of him. "Ah, nothing. They flooded me with messages and I thought it's funny." I kinda lied, well I don't want to tell him the whole thruth because that would be embarrassing for me.

He just nodded but he wasn't really satisfied with my answer. I shrugged it off and put my phone back in my pocket. A second later, our order came up and Haruto picked it all up. "Hey, I'll help you out." I said, trying to be nice.

"Don't worry about it, let's head in the car and drink our coffees." He replied, before walking ahead and opened the door for me to go out first. His little gestures is making my heart beat fast.

When we got to the car, he gave me my drink and so does he for himself. I've been quite curious as to why he ordered four more coffees. "Haru, why did you order a lot of coffee?"

He just smiled and said, "I'll give you the other two to give it to Kim and Hawoo. The one's left will be for Uncle Park and Auntie Leena."

Aww, he really does care for the people he's close with. If only people are like this, the whole world will probably be happy and peaceful.

I nodded in response, and drinked my Iced latte. It taste delicious too.

We had a few chit-chat from time to time until we got into the company. He opened the car door for me and I can't help but to smile at his actions. He's making me fall even harder for him!

We entered the building and a lot of people are looking at us curiously. I mean, who wouldn't? Workers might think we're a thing because we're walking together.

We bid our farewell when I got to my department. "Don't worry about my Aunt." He said, before giving me the coffee that was for Kim and Hawoo. "Goodluck and see you." He continued, before walking away to get into his own office. I put my hand on my chest to breathe and rethink about what happened this morning.

"When I opened the door to my room, both of them stood up and ran to me. I stumbled but luckily I regained my posure and looked at them confused. "Why do you guys look so angry? Relax." I said, trying to ease the tension around us.

"Ma'am Leena is looking for you earlier, she almost scolded us!" Kim snickered, before putting crossing her arms. "And our presentation is still not yet done!" Hawoo argued, doing the same thing as Kim. I just sighed and brought the two coffees infront of their faces.

Their faces that was pure of anger quickly turned into excitement as they saw what I brought up to them. "Wow! That's the coffee from the expensive shop here in our city right?!" Hawoo exclaimed, pointing the coffee that was infront of them.

"Yeah! People said that the coffee there taste so good, I wonder if the people are telling the truth..." Kim also said, her hands slowly grabbing to the cup. I removed it from their sight and they both frowned. "The reason why I am late today was because I woke up late and Haruto suddenly saw me and bought us coffees. We both entered the building. Do you understand now?" I asked, looking at them to see if they're believing me or not.

"Fine. I'm guessing that these coffees are for us?" Kim happily smiled, before looking at the coffee. "Yeah. Haruto bought these for you guys. Feel free to savor the taste." I said, before giving it to them. They both cheered in happiness and entered the room after I did. I quickly sat on my desk and quickly started my work. I have so much to catch into and both of them knew that, so they didn't talk to me about things again.

---

The presentation is done, but Ma'am Leena told the three of us to stay in the room because she have something to tell us.

When the others left, we remained seated close to each other, waiting for Ma'am Leena to speak. We're all nervous right now.

"The presentation you did today, it was great." Ma'am Leena spoke, the three of us looking at each other. We're all shocked. We thought she's gonna scold us.

"And so for that, I'll increase your salary. You deserve it because I have seen your potential and credibility in working. Congrats and keep it up!" She continued. We widened our eyes and stood up. "Thank you Ma'am!" We said in sync, and bowed. Who would have thought that a worst day would turn into a good one?

She just smiled, and nodded. "Dismissed. You can get back to work now, don't forget you have two weeks left until the project starts. Don't forget to plan and organize your things now."

After bowing to her, she left which elaves us three alone. "Wah, I'm gonna go shopping after this." Kim remarked, having a big smile on her lips. We just looked at the big window that was all over the wall, and watched the city below.

---

After we got our work done, I immediately went to a grocery store to buy some things that I will store in my apartment. It's been a while since I last went to grocery.

I entered the store and to my expect, there's a lot of people in the line. I grabbed a cart not too big, just enough to put what I will be buying. This is my favorite store, they almost have all the food and the things you are looking for. The prices are a bit cheap too.

After a while, I finished and went to the line to checkout. I waited for almost ten minutes until it was my turn. It was quick though, but heavy enough to carry it with my own arms. But I can handle it, my home is only fifteen minutes away from here, if I walk.

I got out of the store and I was quickly welcomed by the strong breeze and noisy cars. I want to go home because these bags will be on the floor sooner or later. "I will definitely buy a car sometime any soon... But I always ended up being broke." I said, sighing. I suddenly miss my family, we were originally from Seoul but they moved because they couldn't afford the house rent, and our house was sold. So they moved back to province... I know what caused it to happen, they sacrificed everything for me... so that I can graduate from school and live a comfortable life. I remember that my dad used to own two cars, one that we used for travelling, and one for work. We lived a decent life when I was young, my parents gave everyhing I want and wished, but my family went to financial problem when our business went bankrupt and couldn't afford to start a new one. That's where our life started to get messy.

It's been a while since I last visited them. The only contact we have now is through phone calls and messages. The last time I went there was when I got accepted to the company, they were happy of course, but they told me to stop worrying about them because they were fine and that I should just focus on my work and myself.

I didn't notice that my tears are now escaping my eyes. I wiped it off and laughed at myself. I should visit them on the weekends before I go to Japan.

When the bus came, I sat in one of the empty seats beside the window. I looked at the window and watched as the bus took a leave.

I sighed, and suddenly thinked about Haruto. I don't know why i'm always thinking about him, it's probably because i'm inlove with him. I know I do, and it's making me go crazy everytime he gives a reason to make me fall harder for him. 'If only we could be together...' I thought. But it probably wouldn't happen. A lowly girl being with a rich man? Their family would be the first to disagree. I already accepted my fate to him, as long as we're friends and okay, it's enough for me.

Getting lost on my thoughts, my stop soon came and got out of the bus. I walked through the busy street to my home. Once I got there, I got inside and put the grocery bags on the counter. "I think I almost carried a person." I said, giggling at my joke. I rested for a bit before organizing my things.

Once i'm done, I worked for about two more hours before going to sleep.

---

Another week is about to end and start a new one. It's already Saturday and it's the day that I will go and meet my parents. I decided not to tell them because I want it to be a surprise. I also bought some groceries for them and some money that I earned from my work.

When I got of my house, I got startled when a honk was heard infront of me. I gasped in shock to see who it is.

"What are you doing here, Haru?" I asked, still cannot believe that he was here. "Let's go on a trip!" He said, a smile escaping his lips. I felt butterflies in my stomach when he did that.

I frowned, "Sad to say this but I have important things to attend to, I'm gonna visit my parents in Gyeonggi Province."

I saw that he thinked for a moment, trying to come up with a plan. It's just 8AM yet he's here. And he said he wanted to go on a trip with me? But why me? And where will it be?

"Is that so? Then would you like me to drive you there? So you wouldn't spend your money on the transportation fees. I'll also accompany you if you want." He suggested, a smirk can be seen from his face.

This man, I swear.

"You don't have to do that though, but since you insist, I will not waste my chance to get a free ride!" I exclaimed, getting on the car. When I hopped in I asked if I could put my belongings on the back seat. I'm glad he agreed because i'm crowded with my things in here.

"Hey, what should I repay you for this?" I asked, when he started driving off.

He didn't answered for a second, he was lost in his own thoughts before answering, "That's for you to find out."

I don't know if I should be annoyed or excited by his answer or what, but the way he looked at me tells me everything.

'I'm starting to get a hunch of it.'

P.s i know it's long, this is the first time i reached 5k plus words in a chapter 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys 🤭🤔 Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
391K 16.7K 69
‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏ a girl dangerously falls in love with some she shou ld never . . . haruto from | TREASURE
318K 12.1K 24
"Hey! You dropped your wallet in - " Emma's words die in her mouth as she glances down upon a picture tucked in the wallet. A picture of her and the...
42.5K 1.9K 34
|| This story qualified for ROUND 2 of @YourStoryIndia contest in the TOP TEN stories for the Short Story Genre || ❝How much can you fade away under...