His Secretary (Slowly editing)

By NhuTamLy

If you don't like, click off. They aren't brothers in this story, they just knew each other for a long time [... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: {Blind Date}
Chapter 2: {Isn't your type?}
Chapter 3: {Unexpected offer}
Chapter 4: {Store Encounter}
Chapter 5: {Next door neighbor}
Chapter 6: {Contract}
Chapter 7: {Caught by an Employee}
Chapter 8: "A little breakdown & coming out"
Chapter 9: "I promise"
Chapter 10: "Stares" [M]
Chapter 11: "News, scandals, persuaded"
Bonus: "Yes Sir." [M]

Epilogue

820 24 0
By NhuTamLy

It was a hassle trying to get his grandfather to agree, but after a while. He did and the both of them were finally happy, not needing to hide their relationship and being able to live freely.

Though here and there some scandals and news about them were made, it was able to fixed in a small bat of an eye from the CEO.

Taemoo and Sunghoon had gotten engaged once the scandals were calming down again, turning the whole industry upside down in shock. People were making articles, made it into the international news as well.

Needless to say, they both succeeded in getting what they wanted and lived happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 683 23
The story was about a two boys who fall in love with a same person and become enemies. They always fight and start creating dramas over small things...
45.9K 2K 24
Sunoo and Sunghoon are often ordered to be "clingy" in front of the cameras in order to gain more fans for their group. It works. But when Sunghoon s...
946K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
9.3K 290 9
"All of this is because of you, because of fucking you!!!" Seungcheol shouted at the helpless girl who was crying. "But-" "Don't, I don't need you e...