๐Ÿ‘๐š๐ฆ. แด‹แด…ษข

By TRELLFEEN

"๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ง' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐... More

๐Ÿ‘๐€๐Œ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
*๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
*๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
*๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐

7.5K 476 757
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES. 🫡

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MARCH 7TH.2019 (Continued from last chapter)!
█████████████████████████████████████

"Mommy I missed you!" Micah ran into Essence's legs as soon as she opened up the front door. Wrapping his tiny arms around her, He closed his eyes slightly moving from side to side softly patting the back of her thighs.

Chuckling at her little one, Essence picked his bag up from off the floor before lifting him up leaving kisses on his cheeks. "Happy Birthday babe, and I missed you too" She told him leaving Duke stranded at the door.

"Tank you mommy, Du?" He said in a questioning tone causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

Micah had gotten so used to "Du'" that when he came home from being with duke, Kentrell was who he was prepared to see other than his mother.

"Du' is not here, but he will be here later on for your birthday party!" She told him making him cheese brightly.

Clearing his throat, Duke stepped foot in the house, shutting the door behind him making his presence known. "Who the fuck is a Du'?" He let out a deep chuckle with a confused look on his face.

"Du' is Kentrell, that's just what me and Ky calls him." Essence told him and he hummed nodding his head. "Anyways what's all that in your hands?"

"Some of Ky gifts that he wanted to bring home instead of keeping at the house."

"I thought you wanted to keep the things you buy for him at your house?" She asked watching him sit the gifts bags down in the corner.

"I did, but he put up a fight about bringing them back over here with him, so I just let em. I got that shit for you taken care of though, Ian know if you wanted to do it or what, but I just went ahead and did it cause you be slowly torturing people and ain't nobody got time for that."

"How was it?" Essence smiled widely making Duke chuckled and shake his head.

"Don't bring up my past, That's not me anymore. What the fuck happened to that?"

"First of all, When it comes to mine, imma backtrack how many times I need to. That shit goes straight out the window and you know that, but that doesn't mean throw it back up in my face how you did the night you was here."

"My fault Ite, I was drunk, Mad, Talking out the side of my neck, but ian meant nun of that" He told her and she hummed rolling her eyes.

"You sure? Because a drunk mind speaks its sober thoughts. Imma take your word for it though."

Nodding his head, Duke wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulling her into a hug. "You still my babymomma, I'd never do or say no fucked up shit like that again."

"Whatevea" Essence playfully smacked her lips, hitting him softly on the chest. "You better not Duke, I actually trust you and i'm scared because of-

"I thought we moved passed that?" He raised him eyebrows staring down at her intensely.

"I know but we never get to tal-

"Ain't shìt to talk about from back then." Duke mumbled and she sighed dropping the subject.

"Okay fine."

"I'm already letting you get away with shit as it is Ey, Don't fuck it up" He warned letting her go.

"I won't, I-I promise." She spoke lowly before Micah came and interrupted them.

"Otay mommy?"

"I'm fine babe!" Essence giggled putting a shift in her mood. "Wanna open the gifts I got?" She asked and he nodded. "Go to your room and i'll be there in a second."

Giving her a bright smile, along with a concerned look. Micah stared at Essence for a little before glancing over at his dad taking off down the hall.

"I'll see you later ite?" Duke mumbled and She nodded feeling him place a wet kiss on her forehead as he dropped a few bands in her hands. Turing around, He made his way out the door closing it behind him.

"I hate him so bad." Essence pouted locking the door, quickly wiping her forehead from where duke had previously placed a kiss.

Traveling down the hall, She made her way in Micah's room seeing him patiently sitting on the bed swinging his tiny legs back and forth.

"You're ready I see, Surprise your bad self ain't tearing up shit!" She sat on the floor placing the money in a empty drawer.

"Ma?" Ky called making her hum and grab his bags putting them right beside him. "I not wanna go with daddy again." He frowned causing Essence to quickly look up.

"Why? What daddy did?"

"Daddy hurt you mommy hm?" He got off the bed grabbing her face in his small palms. "I not like him nomore."

"Daddy don't hurt me Ky" Essence lied, She wasn't gonna tell her three year old that his father be hurting her from time to time but claimed that it was all love.

She had gotten so used to it that she barely wanted to be around him, but it was for the sake of Micah.

She knew a certain extend she could go with Duke, and tried her best not to go over the limit and he end up killing her. Essence hated how she got so caught up with him, but knew she had no choice but to deal with it.

Not unless she got to him first, and she knew she couldn't. She was only powerful under him, but as to her going against him, She could never.

Essence was scared, and knew she'd fail miserably.

Yes, Kentrell was joking about kidnapping her and Ky and Moving to Canada, but she actually liked that idea. As long as she could bring her papa along.

"Pwease, I not wanna go back." Micah's small voice started to tremble making Essence frown.

"Okay Ky, Okay" She pulled him into her as tears escaped from his eyes. "You don't have to go back, Not if you don't want to because mommy want you to be comfortable anywhere you go okay?"

"Otay."

"So stop crying and let's open up the things I got you."

Wiping his tears on Essence's shirt, He giggle at the disgusted look on her face making her smile afterwards. "Look we cool and all, But you gotta wipe them tears somewhere else and not on me."

"Sowwie" He covered his mouth.

"It's fine babe, just this one time" She playfully poked at his stomach ."Here, Open this first!"

Ripping the huge bag open, Micah stared at the shoe boxes and outfits for a couple of seconds before leaving the bag going to another making Essence laugh.

"I knew you weren't gonna be excited about no shoes and clothes, but Iam" She opened the shoe boxes. She had bought him the retro low black 11s, Retro cardinal Red 3s, and Some Paw patrol Crocs.

Turning her attention towards him, She saw him eyeing the nitendo switch sitting in the little bouncy house he had in the corner of his room.

"You're not gonna open the rest or your gift?"She questioned and he shook his head. "If I knew that game would've had your attention, I would've waited and let you open that last."

Getting up from off the floor, Essence left Micah as he occupied himself with the brand new game. Walking into her bedroom her eyes widened seeing someone sitting on the edge of the bed.

Clutching at her chest, She gasped quickly turning on her heels dropping down to the floor losing her balance. "KENTRELL WHAT THE FUCK?!" she yelled leaning against the wall squeezing her eyes shut.

"My fault, I was waiting till you finish whatchu' was doing with Ky" He got up from the bed walking towards her. Picking her up, He chuckled at the redness in her face.

"You Ite gir?" Kentrell asked and Essence smacked her lips as he sat her on the bedside. "You wan' answering the phone for me, so I had to."

"Really?" She squinted and he shrugged. "Anyways, I think something's going on, but I don't know.

"Whatchu mean?" He pulled her shirt up laying on her naked belly. For some reason, He just needed to lay on an exposed part of her body. Kentrell felt connected to her in someway like that, but he couldn't explain it.

"Like when Micah came back home, He told me he didn't wanna go back with his daddy anymore. He claims duke be hurting me and he doesn't like that. He was begging not to go back Du', he even started crying."

"I say don't let em." Kentrell shrugged. "It's obvious he 'ont feel comfortable there nomore and maybe he gets this vibe or sum. If duke feel some type of way fuck em. Kids remember shit like that when youn' listen to em', shit make them not wanna tell you nun nomore. It's good that Micah told you cause he feel as if you his safe place. He depending on you to keep em safe and listen to him."

Nodding her head, Essence stared up at the ceiling biting on her nails. "You're right, Imma keep my baby home with me or papa whenever i'm working. I don't wanna make him do something he doesn't wanna do."

"Mhm" He hummed snaking his arms around her waist. "He hurting you Ey? Ky ain't gone say that shit for no reason if he ain't seeing nun."

"He's not hurting me Kentrell."

"I thought we was keeping shit real from now on?" He mugged lifting his head up from her stomach.

"He's not, I- I guess it's Ky just getting a vibe from him I don't know" Essence tried coming up with an excuse, but failed terribly.

"I'll find out Essence." He warned and She huffed getting irritated.

"Can you just help me set everything up please?" She asked and He nodded.

"Stop having a fucking attitude and cheer up foe I give you sum to be mad bout." He pecked her lips climbing from off her. "C'mon dude"

Rolling her eyes, She followed behind him with a small pout. "I hate it here."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

"You keep staring at that damn boy getting yourself all worked up and shit. Over there looking like a tomato." Jacob laughed loudly at the look on Essence's. She was staring at Kentrell who was a few feet away from her chatting it up with some female.

Mijah noticed the look on her face and frowned semi tilting her head. "Ey who that girl is ?" She asked out of curiosity.

"That's Duke's so called cousin. You and I both know he don't even fuck with his family like that so where she even come from..."

"Prolly one that he actually fucks with or made up with." Myra shrugged. "I say go over there".

"No the hell she won't! Y'all be telling her to do any damn thing. He don't even look like he's flirting or nun. Hell he look like he don't even wanna talk but don't wanna be mean."

"PaPa you don't even like him so whatchu' taking up fa' him for'?" Essence glanced over at him letting out a small chuckle even though she was still semi upset.

"I never said I didn't like him. I just didn't like how he ghosted you, but I guess that's what you like so he's fine in my book." Jacob answered and Essence hummed.

"Where's Micah?" Maj asked looking around before spotting him in the huge pool. "Nevermind I see him over there with his siblings."

"He's been trying to copy them and go under the water all day, Just to get back up and start coughing like somebody tried to drown that ass." Essence spoke.

"That baby is funny."

"He ain't no damn baby, His ass a grown man in a small person body." Jacob said and they agreed. "Why the hell you got on that nudey looking ass bathing suit anyways, a damn slut in the making" He rolled his eyes at Essence.

Gasping at him, She slapped her hand over her mouth in disbelief watching as he took a sip from the caparison. "Papa?! Oh my god I hate you."

"And why the hell you take them braids out just for you to have heat damage from that flat iron? You couldn't just get a damn saw in?

"You meant sew in?" Myra giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Whatchu' know about that stuff anyways?"

"My young hoes be putting me on, mind yo business girl".

"Goodbye Jacob, and since you wanna be captain save a hoe, Tell Kentrell if he continue to be innat hoe face, imma kill em both." She clasped her hands together getting up heading towards Shanique and Teelee.

"He walked off from the girl while she was still talking, You can't be upset about that na'" Maj told her and she stuck her middle finger up continuing to walk.

"Damn girl is bipolar." Jacob shook his head.

Kentrell stood off from Taurus, Benjamin, and Horace tuning them out as he swirled the cranberry juice around in the double styrofoam cup with a unreadable look on his face.

He was ready for everybody to leave so he could lay up under Essence, but he knew that wasn't happening any time soon.

Kentrell hated how antisocial and stand-off he could get, He hated it, but he couldn't help it and didn't plan on changing it. Well, not for anybody else. He changed for Essence and that was the only person he was willing to do it for.

Not wanting to be a party pooper, He tried to stay around his homeboys and not follow Essence around like a lost puppy wanting to be up under her twenty four seven.

She looked as if she was getting aggravated, Well so he thought, but in reality she wasn't. In fact, Essence loved his clingy ways. Kentrell was just like Micah in a way, wanting to be babied and held.

Looking up from the cup, He checked out his surroundings before feeling his phone pinged which caused him to unpocket it seeing a text from Duke.

DUKEBITCHASS:
Meet me down the street at
my truck?
7:34Pm.

Kentrell liked the message before deleting the whole thread. Letting out a heavy sigh, He quickly made his way from the back yard heading on down the street.

Essence squinted her eyes at him from a distance and hummed, then turned back towards Shanique and Teelee continuing to carry on with their conversation.

Minutes later, Kentrell approached Duke who was leaned up against his truck smoking on a black and mild cigar.

He scrunched his face up at the smell and smacked his lips loudly. For some reason black and milds made his stomach turn.

"Can't wait till yo bitch ass choke then fall out and die afterwards off them shits." Kentrell spoke staring at Duke with the evilest look on his face.

"Fuck you boa." Duke mumbled dropping it on the ground before stomping it out with the bottom of his retro 1's. "If I wan' too crazy, I'd say yo bitch ass done fell in love." He chuckled referring to Essence making Kentrell clench his jaw.

Kentrell and Duke both were familiar with eachother. So familiar that they knew eachother way before Essence and Kentrell met.

Of course they had to make it seem like they didn't know eachother in front of everybody else so that the plan could go accordingly.

When Duke found out who killed his father, He wanted revenge immediately, but he also wanted revenge on Essence.

Kentrell's father killed Duke's father.

When Duke found out that Kentrell was the son of Keenan and attended clark along with Essence, It made his plan a lot easier.

Essence was one of Duke favorite girls that he used to pimp, She was also the youngest.

Essence would pretend as if she was getting money from all of the old men she was assigned to but in reality she wasn't. She'd only sleep with one, and after that he would pay her lumps of money that covered all the men for the week she didn't sleep with that Duke didn't know about.

One day, Essence popped up pregnant which caused Duke to stop pimping her and keep her away from the older men.

He stopped beating on her, treating her any kind of way and even suggested that he played father to micah to help her out being that she was so young.

That was until he assumed Essence ran to the police and snitched on him about what he was doing.

It took everything in him to forgive Essence for something she didn't even do, but he was stuck on what he thought and still wanted his lick back.

It took a long period of time, but he met Kentrell and they came to an agreement.

Kentrell was willing to do anything that Duke wanted so that he wouldn't kill his father being that Keenan wasn't involved that life anymore.

It was horrible, Yes, but Kentrell wanted to save his father.

To duke, either way it went, both Keenan, and Essence was going to end up dead.

Fuck the plan.

"Ian gone lie to you, I think am." Kentrell answered him with a small shrug.

"That's whea' you fucked up at. That shit wan' part of the plan, but sum told me yo tender ass was gone fall in love. Yeen never received love and attention like that huh?!"

"She don't deserve this shit duke" Kentrell spoke lowly shaking his head.

"My daddy ain't deserve that shit yo daddy did to em, but life ain't fair. It was either your daddy or Essence, and you already chose"

"Ian chose shit, Fuck you mean? That bitch ass nigga was beaten on my momma."

Pulling his gun from his sweats, Duke cocked it back before aiming it at Kentrell's chest chuckling afterwards. "Watch yo fucking mouth youngin."

"Whatchu trynna do mane, You gone use that shit or what?" Kentrell mumbled rubbing over the small hair on his chin. Eyeing eachother intensely, Duke took a couple of deep breaths, dropping the gun.

"That's what I thought. Ion know if I can go on with this shit mane, I think she pregnant with my baby."

"Damn, You done knocked this bitch up too?! I'm starting to think whole time you had yo own plan... how you if that baby even yo's"

"Nah, I know that's my baby. Just how You know micah yours, but don't wanna own up to that shit. You was pimping her and fucking her, fuck did you expect?!" Kentrell yelled in frustration. "I think I love that girl, Ion wanna kill ha or play with her feelings nomo."

"So whatchu' trynna say?"

"Trynna say that I'm done." Kentrell gave him one last look.

"This ain't over, I promise you I got sum coming for all y'all"

"Do ya thing mane."

"What are y'all doing?" Essence appeared out of nowhere with a goofy grin on her face, a cup of liquor in her hand. "I thought y'all hated eachother?!"

Kentrell let out a breath of relief once he realized she didn't hear anything that they were talking about. "We was just squashing shit mama, Ain't that right Duke?"

Nodding his head, Duke stared at Kentrell, turning his attention towards Essence afterwards. "Fasho, We cool."

"Oh, Well come on. We're about to sing happy birthday to my baby and open gifts." She told them grabbing Kentrell's hand.

"Bet."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ ───

Kentrell.G: 8 Hrs

:4 Hrs

EssenceKy: 5 Hrs

:2Hrs.

<333

"You drunk as fuck ma." Kentrell told Essence pulling her shirt over her head as she sat on the countertop in the bathroom. They had just gotten out of the shower and Kentrell was now getting her dress.

He made sure that Micah was washed up and also in bed sound asleep a while ago.

Lifting up her shirt, Kentrell poked at Essence stomach feeling that it was still hard like she said. He huffed choosing not to say anything that could possibly ruin her mood for tonight.

He didn't want her drinking knowing that she could possibly be pregnant, but he wasn't too sure. After all, Her stomach was still flat.

"I-I'm sorry, Im not drinking n-nomore." She told him and he chuckled.

"I know you not, Ian finna let you when you could be carrying my baby." He spoke lowly. "Whatchu' looking so sad fa'?"

"Because I been keeping secrets from y-you and I don't want you to leave me!"

"Ian leaving you Ey stop allat yelling. What secrets you talm bout?" Kentrell played along as if he was clueless.

Taking a deep breath she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I used to get pimped by Duke. He used to hit me sometimes but most of the time he would just tear me down with his words. I didnt wanna sleep with anyone, but I couldn't back out once I was in, Plus the money was g-goodt.

One night, the police came behind him and I was in the passenger seat full blown pregnant. We went on a high speed chase and he assumed it was because I snitched about what he was doing, but it wasn't me Du'. Why would I snitch when we was killing people together?Hm.

He claims he's not Micah's real father, but I honestly don't know. They look so much alike, But he swears up and down that Micah's not his. I went along with it for so long so that he would no longer hurt me, but after a while he stepped up and play the father role.

He told me that I was the smartest out of all his babymommas, and he saw I had potential so he let me go to college! He offered to keep Micah for me and everything just as long as I never said anything to anybody.

He made me like this K-Kentrell, I never wanted to be like this.

I had uh-got a hit out on chayln and her sister too, Im sorry. I'm so sorry, I just wanted you to myself.

I-I feel like something's funny going on behind my back too b-but I need you to stick with me please. I don't wanna lose you or anybody else." She stared him in eyes.

Feeling the guilt start to eat at him, Kentrell broke the eye contact leaving a soft passionate kiss on her lips. "I already knew allat shìt , Ion care bout whatchu' did in the past or Chay and her sister, I'm witchu through anything Ey."

"Y-You did? I love you so much." She slurred not realizing what He had just said.

How could he possibly know everything already?

Smirking to himself, Kentrell was happy that she was the first to say 'I love you' instead of him, He had been feeling this way for so long, Including her.

"I love you too mane." He replied making her smile brightly. "Hm, I been wanting to give you this promise ring. You my girl na, We not waiting nomo."

Grabbing the box from out the mirror, He opened it before pulling it out placing it on her finger. "You lose it, Imma fuck you up."

"I'm not babe." She giggled admiring the huge rock on her finger. "You sure this isn't an engagement ring? It's so big to just be a promise ring."

"It's whatever you want it to be."

Kentrell picked her up, turning the light off in the bathroom making his way towards the bed. Climbing in, He pulled the comforter over their bodies wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

"Goodnight husband." Essence spoke making Kentrell chuckle and place a kiss on her exposed neck.

"Goodnight Ey."

█████████████████████████████████████

Excuse Mistakes! 🫶🏾

I been working on this for a whole week lmfaowksks. I've been busy with my birthday and graduation, Ian really have time to write, but I'm back.

I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 164 8
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
385K 20.9K 43
"๐“๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ".
59K 1.8K 50
โ €"do you remember me?" โ € โ €bottom!eric x top!male!reader โ €instagram au ๏ธโ €ยฉgothkyu