I should have never wished fo...

By SimplyMidnight

You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapters
Y/N's Thoughts
Childe's Thoughts
Protective Y/N
Jealous Childe
School Prom
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 1 )
Babysitting Teucer ( Part 2 )
Genshin Characters Reactions
Yanderes Hunger...
Beauty and the Beast
Childe as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Y/N as a Baby ( Headcanons + Oneshot )
Author Note #1
Author Note #2
Auther Note #3
Author Note #4

Chapter 1

13.3K 413 942
By SimplyMidnight

Key Words

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just got back from School. It was tiring like always, you didn't like it ner dislike it except you never wanted to really go there since you were away from the fun.

You rushed up the stairs of your household, dropped the bag on your bed and took your laptop out of it and placed it on the white desk near your bed.

You rushed downstairs to grab some of your favourite juice / soda and grabbed some popcorn, you grabbed a bowl out of the cabinets and dumped a decent amount of popcorn in it and started rushing back into your bedroom.

You placed your food and drink on the white desk and opened your laptop, clicking on Genshin Impact and it started to load.

While you were waiting for it to load, you chose to go grab your phone from your bag and chose to see if there's any new updates if any of your parents texted you.

"..." You stared at your phone blankly, no messages on your phone. Not even your friends texted you "Ugh! That's fine I guess" you mumbled to yourself.

You looked back at your laptop to notice Genshin Impact has finished loading and you walked over to your black office chair and sat on it.

Leaving your phone beside your laptop, you see the door so you click on it to begin and you enter the game now.

"Hmm.. what was I going to do again?" You ask yourself, trying to remember what you were going "Oh yeah! I was gonna try to find Childe some better artifacts" You say excitedly as you successfully remembered, stars becoming your pupils as you smile widely.

"Maybe I should try to search some videos up since I do not know what artifacts Childe uses" You say, changing your mind quickly. You grab your phone that's near you and chose to search up 'Artifacts to use on Childe' and began watching anything that's helpful.

10 minutes later

"Hmm so Childe needs those types of artifacts, I'll do that later plus I can do the Archon Quest now" You quickly put your phone away as you head to the location you are needed to go and you begin doing your Archon Quest.

Around 5 minutes later

"Hmm, I gotta meet somebody who goes by Zhongli?" You mumble, curious on who this man is, you quickly go to that area as Childe and it begins...

After that Meeting

"Hmm, this Zhongli person is acting oddly weird not only that..." you mumbled as you looked back at your screen, now glaring at it directly 'I noticed Childe kept looking at the camera every time, does he do that or is it some type of bug?' You thought as you glared your Childe who you just got yesterday.

'Childe is acting oddly strange as well, I could have sworn I saw his face expression change from a happy to a frowning one' you still continued to glare at Childe, Childe on the other hand thought it looked sorta hot from what you were doing.

"Childe I swear to god if you move a muscle, I will remove you from my team" You say angrily with your arms crossed, somehow Childe just stopped breathing apparently which you gasped.

"OMG! CAN YOU HEAR ME??" You shouted as your eyes widened open in shock, waiting for Childe to at least move to reply back but he didn't...

"Ugh! Nevermind you could move your muscles again I guess..." you mumble which Childe seemed to be doing 'Okay, how the barbietoes did he do that!?' You question yourself, making your own disturbed face.

"Aurrgghhh!" You angrily shout, you were about to close your laptop till you heard a certain voice "Hey girly, wait!" Somebody shouted from your laptop but you paused.

You looked directly at your laptop with your eyes wide open "Childe? Was that you speaking just now?" You asked Childe who was on the laptop screen, you chose to rotate the camera till you could see Childe's face properly.

"Hmm.." you think to yourself before you sighed "Childe.. if you could hear me, please move towards that chair and sit on it..." You ask as you point to the chair you want Childe to sit on.

All the sudden, it was switched to walking which got you worried since you didn't click on anything and Childe somehow started walking towards the chair you requested him to sit on and he somehow actually sat on it.

The camera rotated till you could see Childe's full face, the camera suddenly zoomed in a bit closer. Childe's cheeks started becoming a slightly light shade of red and his smile started to widen some more as he giggled darkly.

"Hey there, do you like it if I call you girly or darling?" He asked as he looks at you happily, you were shocked at first till you suddenly started screaming in fear.

"YOU CAN TALK THIS WHOLE TIME?? WOULDN'T THAT MEAN YOU HEARD EVERYTHING I SAID!!" You shouted as you fell off your chair which Childe obviously noticed "Are you alright girly??" He starts to panicking and tries to see if you are okay.

"Okay, maybe this is just a dream and I should go to bed or even pinch myself" you quickly get up as you pinched yourself on the arm hard "Ouch ouch ouch! Okay, this isn't a dream" you start to panic and Childe starts to freak out "Girly? Are you alright??" Childe gets up from that chair you requested him to sit on.

"Girly? Are you frozen?" Childe asks as he tilts his head to the side "..." you look at Childe with your mouth slightly open and your eyes wide once again.

Childe also paused and then became frozen, waiting for you to call out for him "..." you both stared at each other, you stopped zoning out and you went back to your seat.

"What time is it now?" You grab your phone next to your laptop, still not taking your eyes off the laptop.

You now look at your phone as you turn it on "It is seriously 10:05?" You ask yourself, wondering how this went by so fast.

"Sorry Childe if you could hear me, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning I guess?" You mumbled which Childe obviously heard and started panicking "WAIT!! Sorry I meant.. don't leave me here alone!" Childe mumbled sadly but you were too disturbed about what was going on and tried to shut it down except you couldn't.

"Childe?" You asked the man through the screen, he looked up and met your gorgeous e/c eyes which seemed to be soften on him and he slightly blushed from the look.

"Childe? Answer me at once please, how could you hear me?" You mumbled still not wanting to believe that this is real.

"I always knew you existed actually when you were wishing on the banner, I was actually waiting for you patiently to wish for me..." Childe looks at you with a soften look, he looked up slightly to meet your gaze properly.

You were impressed by this now, Childe knew you always existed and waited for you to pull on his banner. You were blushing slightly as your eyes started to shine some more.

"Oh if that's so, how did I get you 10 times then?" You asked Childe with your head tilting sideways now "Let's just say that I gave you some good luck I guess?" Childe crossed his arms as he starts smirking.

"Are you at least happy I'm your first ever 5* character?" He asks you and you were supposed he understood that he was a 5* as well.

"Yeah! I'm happy and all- wait... wouldn't that mean you knew that-" You were interpreted by Childe as he looks at you seriously "Yes, I know what you are gonna say. That if I knew everything here is a game" Childe looked you, he stopped smirking and he moved his arms down to his rest around the sides of his body.

"Could you come here? It's really boring after all, you are the only person I could really talk with" Childe starts to smile widely, his dull eyes looking at you with obsessive and he started to blush some more which sort of creeped you out in a way.

"Okay! I got to go to bed now, after all I have School in the morning" You say to Childe, Childe tried to stop you again except you already shut your laptop before you could hear him begging for you to talk with him.

"Ugh, I must be dreaming" You say tiredly as you yawn, you stretched your arms and you jumped on your bed as you make yourself comfortable and fall asleep slowly.

Good thing you shut your laptop down on time, otherwise Childe would have forced you to stay with him longer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Here is Chapter 1! I hope the prologue was enough and here we are on Chapter 1.

I guess Y/N just found out about Childe being self-aware, if the character you simp for all the sudden became self-aware, how would you react?

Word Count - 1549

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.1K 42
❝ You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
7.5K 171 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
227K 5.9K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~α―½β₯αͺ₯α΄₯αͺ₯β₯α―½~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
10.8K 571 22
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...