The Story Of Kenji (Continuat...

By Acero22

Kenji Senju is the oldest child of Chiyo Senju and Sakura Senju. He cares for his younger twin sisters very d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Prologue

418 18 10
By Acero22

Kenji Pov (10 years old)
I run excitedly to Kaasan and Kaachans room, now that Uncle Naru is Hokage I bet Kaasan will have more time to help me train. Maybe even be able to take Yushiko and Yushino to the park to play with Himawari.

"You going to have to break the news to them today Chiyo." I stop in the hall seeing the door to there room cracked open.

I suppress my chakra like Kaasan showed me and tip-toe closer. What are they talking about what news does Kaasan need to break to us? I lean closer to the door when its pulled open causing me to stumble, "You know your good at suppressing chakra but you have awhile before you surpass me."

Standing straight I smile sheepishly at both Kaachan and Kaasan, "Err gomen...." Kaasan smirks slightly and ruffles my hair, I slap her hand away with a scold.

"Easy tiger how about we spend the day  as a family and go have a picnic?" I nod my head rapidly, "Yes I'll go tell Yushiko and Yushino!" I run out of there room and towards the twins room.

"Yush! Hiko! Come on we're going to go on a picnic with Kaasan and Kaachan!" Both twins poke there heads out of there playhouse. There pink hair kept in neat ponytails with the white streak framing there face.

They scamble over eachother then run to me, "Really Oniichan?!"

Yushino gasp and grabs my arm her turquoise eyes widing in excitement, "Is Kaasan going with us?!" I grin, "Yea she is now come on we have to help Kaachan pack the picnic basket." They run past me and I shake my head slightly before following them. When we get to the kitchen both Kaachan and Kaasan where already in the kitchen making sandwiches.

"Good timing you three why don't you get the bag of grapes and chips out and put it in the basket?" Yushino and Yushiko run over to the fridge, guess that leaves me to get the chips.

After we pack everything in our picnic basket we head out. I hold Yushiko hand as we walk threw the village. Yushino skips ahead of us, "So where are we going Kaachan?" She thinks for a moment before smiling slighty, "A really pretty place both you and your Kaasan use to go to when we where teenagers."

"I still can believe Senju-hime married her shes so ugly." My eyes drift off to these two women standing by a fruit stand. I narrow my eyes but before I can walk over to them Kaasan pulls me back.

I glare at her slightly until she makes her way to the two women, what is she going to do? Kaasan crosses her arms her chest her face blank.

"Mind repeating that?"

They both pale slightly, "S-Senju-hime we didn't mean it!" I gulp when I noticed Kaasan gaze darken slightly, "Apologize to my family and never let me see you both again." They both bow quickly, "We're sorry!" I snicker slightly when they run off, "Woww Kaasan you can be really scary!" Yushiko exclaimes with wide eyes, "I'm only scary to bullies there all just jealous of how beautiful your Kaachan is anyway."

I scrunch my nose up as Kaasan gives Kaachan a quick kiss on the lips. Yushino and Yushiko giggle as Kaachan cheeks turn slightly pink, "L-Lets keep going."

Kaachan stutters a little as she grabs Kaasan's hand and we begin walking again. I grow confused as we walk threw the forest until a clearing comes into view.

(I do not own image)

"Well let's get everything set up and go for a swim." The three of us nod and help them set up the picnic blanket.

(Time skip evening)

After swimming and playing all day we sit on the picnic blanket eating the sandwiches and snacks we made at home. Today's been one of my favorite days so far but something seems off with Kaasan.

After we got out of the water she got quiet, "Kaasan are you okay?" Yushino ask chewing her sandwich, Kaasan chuckles lightly.

"I'm fine I promise but there is something I need to talk to you kids about." I perk up slightly is this what Kaasan and Kaachan where talking about in the morning?

Kaachan takes hold of Kaasan hand and squeezes it slightly. This seems to relax her slightly, "Yesterday your Uncle Naru called me to his office. I've been assigned a mission and I have to leave the village to go help Sarada's Tousan."

"How long are you going to be gone?" Yushiko ask placing herself in Kaasan lap, "I don't really know but the one thing I do know is that this mission is going to help keep you guys and the village safe. I have to leave tomorrow so I can catch up to Sasuke and he can fill me in on everything I need to know."

I could feel anger bubbling in me, "So let me get this straight your going to leave the village for who knows how long. And you think one day is going to make up for everything you already missed when you where Hokage and the things your going to miss when your gone?! What about Yushino and Yushiko you where hardly there for them. And now your just going to leave to supposedly protect us!"

"Kenji don't speak to your Kaasan like says." Kaachan says with a frown, "No Kaachan she deserves it I hate her!" I run off clenching my fist, "Kenji wait!" I ignore there shouts and keep running, why can't she just ever stay....

Chiyo pov
When Kenji starting yelling at me I knew I deserved it. But when he said he hated me it felt like my heart was ripped from my chest.

Instead of going after him immediately I tell Sakura we should get the girls home first. Right now Sakura was upstairs getting them ready for bed, "Kid you know he didn't mean it right he's just upset."

"I know Touma but it still hurts, I mean I tried to be there for the kids as much as I could. But I guess it wasn't enough...."

He doesn't say anything else, Sakura finally come downstairs. She walks over  to my and cups my face, "Whatever Touma told you he's right you know. You've been a wonderful parent for them okay." I chuckle lightly and rest my forehead against hers, "I'm fine okay, are the girls asleep?"

"Yes they wanted to me to tell you that Kenji is a big baka and they love you very much. And you have to promise to kick butt." I smile, "Tell them I promise now I'm going to go bring him home. I'm honestly surprised he would go to hokage rock." She backs away from me with a knowing look, "Its because you two are more alike than you realize." I roll my eyes eyes playfully and teleport to hokage rock.

Sure enough Kenji was sitting there on my Kaasan's carving. His knees pulled up to his chest with his arms crossed over them.

I slowly make my way over and sit myself down next to him. Its quiet for a few, "You know I use to come here all the time when I was a genin. The view of the village at night would always help me clear my head especially if I felt overwhelmed by things."

"You got overwhelmed?" He mumbles glancing at me from the corner of his eye, "Yes I did being a Senju is tough and a lot of things are expected of you considering our clan is one of the foundation ones. But not only that considering we weren't at peace with the other villages yet the shinobi world was more dangerous. A lot of times I was afraid I wouldn't be able to protect the ones I care about. But now that we're at peace I want to do my part to protect it. That's why I have to leave the village Kenji not because I want to but because its what the village needs."

He stays quiet for a moment, "I'm sorry for reacting the way I did."

"Kenji you don't have to apologize for anything if I was in your shoes I probably would have reacted the same way. Plus you where just thinking about your sisters wellbeing. That's why will I'm gone I'm counting on you to look after them and your Kaachan. And here take this."

The seal on my wrist glows for a few seconds and I hand Kenji a custom kunai with my dragon seal wrapped around it. He takes it in his hands like it was made of glass, "Push your chakra into the kunai if your in trouble the dragon on it will glow. I'll be there within seconds no matter where I'm at."

He catches me off guard when he throws his arms around me, "Thank you Kaasan."

I smile slightly and return his hug, "No problem Kenji now let's go home before your Kaachan comes looking for us. Trust me when I say she's going to be angry and it will not end well."

**************************************
An:

And here we go into the boruto era and yes before you ask Sarada is still in it and her mom is going to be Karin because let's be honest she can pass as her mother.

Also I'm still trying to work out how Kenji and Chiyos relationship is going to work so these first two chapters might be a bit of a mess. But bare with me just a little bit and as you can see I used some fanart made by my favorite artist Boringkate  awhile back and I used a base to bring Kenji to life as the cover for the book

That way you guys can see how I picture Kenji in my head.

And I had to give them twin girls because I can just see Chiyo spoiling them like rotten. I'll try to get something done for them so you guys can get a better idea of what they look like.

Also that other Sakura book should be done later today. I'm trying to take that a different route than the Chiyo books.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments. That's it for now my lovely readers

Acero~💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
865K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
240K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
238K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc