Sweetener || HS AU (COMPLETED)

By harrysbussy_

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”โ€ข๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘โ€ข๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๏ผˆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๏ผ‰๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–
๐Ÿญ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•  ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿญ ๐”ผโ„™๐•€๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ ๐Ÿญ

๐Ÿญ ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐Ÿญ

5K 123 77
By harrysbussy_

Jailen

There was a green envelope poking out from underneath my door. I knew what that meant. I'd finally paid off the $3,000 I owed. No, wait... Harry finally paid off the $3,000 I owed.

I frowned and unlocked my door, kicking the envelope to the side and not bothering to pick it up as I entered my apartment. It was just as I left it this morning and I found myself smiling as I closed the door.

I put my purse on the hook next to the door and took my shoes off. I took my cardigan off and tossed it onto the couch before I walked over to my bed. I climbed across it and opened the window. It was chillier than usual today but the breeze felt good in my apartment.

I told Jonah I would call him when I was finished, simply because I didn't want him to wait long. I don't even know what I was supposed to pack. How much was I allowed to bring to his house?

I huffed and plopped down on my bed. Bad idea because my ass stung and I groaned, falling onto my back and rolling on my side. Just that quick, I'd forgotten about what happened earlier. I don't know how because I felt it every time my thighs rubbed together when I walked, how sensitive I was still. I haven't been this tired in years.

My eyes were heavy and I relaxed in the bed. I grabbed one of the pillows and tucked it under my head. All I needed was a few minutes and I'd get up. I'd pack my clothes and call Jonah. Just a few minutes...

I rolled over and frowned at the sound of my neighbor stomping through her apartment again. The breeze from the window gusted over my face and it didn't take long for me to fall back into the mellow haze that I was in before. Just as I was falling asleep, the stomping sounded again. I lifted my head to look at the ceiling, my eyes burning with sleep and it was only then that I realized that the stomping was not what I thought it was.

My eyes flicked over to my front door and I squinted. The shadow underneath shifted before the pounding resumed, "What the fuck?" I mumbled as I got up from my bed. I rubbed my eyes as I walked towards the door, a yawn escaping from my throat, "Who is it?"

The banging only increased. The hinges shook and my frown deepened. Before I could think, I raised my hand and hit the door. Fortunately, the pounding stopped. Unfortunately, I used the hand that was wrapped in the ace bandage and it was too late when I realized it.

"Fuck!" I yelled, cradling my arm to my chest and leaning against the door. It throbbed painfully and I whimpered, "Son of a bitch-"

"Jailen, open the damn door!" Harry's voice came from the other side and I froze.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I straightened my back and looked around my apartment. It was dark, the only light coming from the streetlight outside my window. I glanced at the door before I reached into my purse that was still hanging by the door and pulled out my phone.

16 missed calls from (463) 592-4328

28 text messages from (463) 592-4328

4 voicemails from (463) 592-4328

My lips formed into an O and I hummed, quietly creeping closer to the door and leaning up on my tippy toes to look out the peephole, only to discover that I hadn't scraped the adhesive off of it from the eviction notice. Where was my head right now? I jumped back when Harry's fist hit the door once again.

"Jailen, you have three seconds before I break this fucking door down. 1..."

He didn't even make it to two before I was quickly unlocking the door and opening it. I only opened it enough so that he could see me. I squinted and smiled up at him, "Heeeyyyy, Harry."

He glared down at me, "What have you been doing?"

"Um," I looked behind me at my dark and messy apartment, "Packing?"

"Let me in," He scoffed and tried to open the door but I immediately shook my head.

"I'll be right out," I tried to convince him and he looked over my head. I chuckled sheepishly and closed the door up some more, "Just let me get my stuff-"

"Why haven't you answered your phone?" He put his hand on the door and pushed on it again, but my foot was planted firmly behind it.

I avoided his eyes as I looked him over. He was dressed down, in a pair of colorful sweatpants and a matching white t-shirt, his hair pushed back off of his face, "I was... busy."

"Doing what, Jailen?"

"Um," I hesitated on telling him I was asleep because truth be told, I was supposed to be back at his house by now. Well, he didn't exactly give me a specific time to be back... Who am I kidding? I am an adult, I don't have a fucking curfew. I do wha-

My thoughts were interrupted as Harry put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back. I stumbled, my foot slipping from behind the door and allowing Harry to enter my apartment.

"No!" I squealed, putting my arms out and planting my body in front of his.

"Jailen, get out of the way," Harry snorted and went to move around me but I moved with him, putting my hand on his chest and attempting to push him back. He didn't move. In fact, the only thing that did move was my feet sliding against the floor as he stood completely still.

I stood up straight and huffed. I was out of breath. I put my hand on my hip and looked up at him, "You can't come in."

"I can't?" He tilted his head and I shook mine.

"Nope."

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist. He lifted me with ease, holding me against his body with one arm as I squirmed. He stepped inside of my apartment and closed the door before he walked until he reached my bed. I squealed when he tossed me onto it, quickly standing up before I could feel the pain on my ass.

Harry leaned down and turned on the lamp that was on the table next to my bed. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and slowly turned in a circle, examining my apartment carefully. I was embarrassed as I moved past him and picked up the pieces of clothing that were on the floor.

I walked to the bathroom to toss the clothes into the hamper and my heart nearly fell from my chest when I turned around and he was right behind me.

"Jesus fucking-" I put my hand on my chest and heaved, "Why did you do that?"

"What did I do?" Harry chuckled as I pushed past him once again.

He followed me into the living room and I laid on my bed. He sat down on the couch at the end that was closest to my bed and stared at me, "Your apartment is cute."

I snorted, "Yeah, don't lie to me."

"I'm not," He laughed, "It smells good. Smells like you."

I smiled at him and cleared my throat, ignoring the way my heart fluttered, "Why are you here? I was coming back."

"Took you too long," he mumbled, "And you weren't answering my calls. Jonah wasn't either, freaked me the fuck out."

"I fell asleep," I said, "And I think Jonah was just ignoring you."

He chuckled and shook his head, "Yeah, probably." There was a brief silence between us before he nodded to my arm, "Does it hurt?"

I held my arm up and examined my horribly wrapped wrist, "Only when I move it. I've forgotten it was sprained a couple of times today, actually."

"Like when you hit the door?" He raised an eyebrow.

I leaned up on my elbow and squinted at him, "You heard that?"

He laughed again and stood up, "Here, let me just-"

Harry stood up from the couch and I sat up all the way. I folded my legs as he sat on the edge of the bed and gently grabbed my arm. He unwrapped my wrist and I let out a sigh of relief before I flexed my fingers, regaining the feeling in them again.

He ran his fingers over my wrist, massaging the flesh gently, and even though it was painful, it felt amazing, "You need to go get this look at, sweetie."

I shrugged, "I haven't exactly had the time to do that, Harry."

He hummed, keeping his eyes on my wrist as he rewrapped it properly this time. I was still able to feel my fingers and it felt more secure. When he was finished, he let my wrist fall into my lap before he slapped my thigh.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

He stood up and pulled his phone from his pocket, "Next time I call, you answer. The only reason you're not over my knee is because we're already late for the flight. Get packed, Jailen. And hurry up."

the way I picture Jailen's apartment is actually so cute, like whaaaattt oh my god 🥺

and this is how Harry looks in this chapter, and the next one, but rn-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 5.4K 21
"๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’š, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ...
15.1K 463 11
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ผŽ + ๐—น๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
568K 10.5K 73
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
48.1K 1.8K 19
๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š