My Fake Fiancé

By daphneycharles

"You have less than one year to find a girl and get married." "Dad that's absurd!" "No! you know what is abs... More

Chapter 1 plot
Chapter 2 Threatened
Chapter 3 Old friends meet
Chapter 4 Do he love me?
Chapter 5 Marriage proposal
Chapter 6 I need you
Chapter 7 Choices
Chapter 8 cheer up Juju
Chapter 9 Going to jail
Chapter 10 Meet the parents
Chapter 11 Julia is black?
Chapter 12 Claire
Chapter 13 Julia's Confession
Chapter 14 Julia's Confession part 2
Chapter 15 End to a beginning.
Chapter 16 John's decision
Claire's plan chapter 17
Chapter 18 Letting go
Chapter 19 The Date

Chapter 20 Set up

134 3 0
By daphneycharles

 "Isn't it strange? There is so many people out there who secretly love someone. And there is so many people out there who has no idea that someone secretly likes them." -Wordgasm

John's Prov 

From the first day, I met her I knew she would have my heart. She has this beautiful soul and energy that immediately makes you feel warm. Just being in a presence feels magical. I don't care if she doesn't end up with me, once she is happy. I never knew I could be so unselfish with someone I love. Do I think about another man's grubby hands touching her? Yes, I do but I know she will find someone better than me.

"I pacifically said no interruptions tonight Jeffery," I said looking up from my laptop. I already knew what he was going to say. He knows how I feel about Juju and thinks it stupid that I don't admit my feelings to her. He doesn't understand that there is someone better for her. If you truly love someone shouldn't you want the best for them?

"You let Julia go on a date, are you serious!?" He said while slamming the laptop shut. He narrowed his eyes at me. Jeffery barely gets angry except when it comes to Juju. He saw her as his daughter and she saw herself the same way. "So all of her crying this week meant nothing to you! I saw you standing outside her door every night and every time I think this could be the night he walks in there and be honest." I felt my heart shattered. I tightened my grip around the glass of whiskey. I knew I broke her heart that night but I genuinely believe I did the right thing.

"Are you done now? I have work to do." Jeffery shook his head in defeat and stared at me with challenging eyes.

"Miss Claire is here to see you." I took another sip of the whisky enjoying the burn. What the fuck did she want. Whatever it was, I wasn't in the mood for it or her.

"Send her way." Jeffery turned around walking away.

"Do it yourself, coward." He said before leaving. A small chuckle spread across my lips. Jeffery never talked to me like that before. I don't know how to feel about it but I wasn't mad. I understand his feelings towards the situation. I let out a deep sigh, annoyed that I couldn't take a moment to myself to really think. It was one thing after another. I poured the remainder of the drink down and went to Clair. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me. Her long black hair was short now shoulder length. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her body. Did she dress like that on purpose? Coming to tempt me with her tight dress and a face full of makeup.

"Hey Claire, I am really busy right now how can I help you? I finally said after realizing I've been staring at her for too long. Claire was the first girl I fell in love with. No matter what happens between us. All that toxic ass shit she will always have a place in my heart. Julia was my soulmate that's honestly how I saw her. She always understand me in a way no one ever could. The joy I feel in my heart when she is around me is something you can only experience with the love of your life.

"I won't take too much of your time John". She gets off the couch and walks toward me looking up at me with those cold soul-piercing eyes of hers. "John, do you still love me?"

"No," I said quickly. I didn't want Claire to think that we can get back together. I do care about Claire but my heart has moved on I don't feel anything for her.

"Fucking liar! You telling me you're done. Everything we've been through ends right here." she put her arms around my torso and then rested her head on my chest. "John I still love you and I always will love you." I didn't know if Claire was being honest but it didn't matter. I didn't give a fuck about her feelings she never cared for mine. I held the sides of her arms and pulled away from her.

"Claire I am engaged to Julia. I do care about you because you were my first love but nothing more." Her eyes showed a bit of sadness and anger. She pushes me almost causing me to lose my balance. My feet were firmly planted on the ground so I barely move an inch. I quickly caught her hand mid-air before she can connect it to my face. Annoyed and angered I give her a stern look that made her retreat her hand.

"Julia, the same girl you told me to not worry about that's who you engage to. Are you serious?" Tears overflowed and fell on her rosy cheeks. "You told me there was nothing there. You are such a fucking liar!" She shouted to the top of her lungs. At this point I was angry she came to my house in the middle of the night on some bs and then tries to fucking slap me. She can't fucking be right in the head.

"Are you fucking stupid?!" I snapped. "You fuck my best friend for months whiles we were together!"

Claire's eyes grew wide. She didn't think I know the truth about her and Sean. She told me it was a one-time thing. When in reality she had been fucking him for months and telling him she was going to break up with me. She just wanted to spare me feelings.

"Now you come here on some dumb ass shit getting mad at me for being engaged to Julia. When you were fucking cheating on me! Making me look stupid in front of everyone!"

My heart started aching remembering everything Claire put me through. All my insecurities and my controlling behavior started because of her. She always made me feel like I was tripping when I really wasn't. "It's been six years Clair. I've been realized your nothing but a lying ass thot and been moved on."

She bit her lip trying to hold her overflowing tears. I walk away from her and open the door signaling for her to leave. She stayed in the same spot for a while. Then turn to me. She wipes her tears then a devious smile spread across her lips. My heartbeat rapidly, knowing that smile well nothing good can come of it.

"I wonder what your fiance is doing right now." My heartbeat increased. This is starting to make sense now. Julia got a date out of the blue prior to her not talking to anyone. It's weird, why she agreed to go on a date with someone she didn't know. Could I had push her that far? Could she have been so heartbroken that she agree to go on a date with a stranger?

"If anything happens to her Claire I swear your dead!" Yelling at Claire I was panicking she set Julia up.

"Oh, John you don't have to worry about her. She left with my brother I am sure she is safe." She did a boastful laugh. This was my fault.

"Why are they, Claire?" I grab my phone and immediately call Julia but it went straight to her voice mail.

"You really think I would tell you that." She grabs her purse from the couch and then walk up to me. "Julia is no better John I just want you to see that. I've learned from my mistakes and I could make you happy. Leave Julia and be with me."

"I would never degrade myself to that level."

"Well enjoy my brother's leftovers." She left with a smile.

"Are you sure this is the place?" James my top bodyguard shook his head yes. He showed me the tracker that was pinpointing the house. Good thing I had placed that necklace on Juju when I did. I have been debating on putting a tracker on Juju but after all the death threats we have been receiving I made my decision. I had 15 bodyguards with me. I wanted to make sure I came prepared so what happened in the club doesn't happen again. I signal James and he played around with the locked door until he open it. There Julia was on the couch with her dress pulled down showing her bra. Lucas was on top of her. Claire's older brother. I didn't though my Juju would do something like this. Seeing a scum of a man like Lucas on top of her touching her skin. Drove me insane.

"Get off of her!? I yelled. Julia jumps lifting her slender off the couch and meeting my stare. She was shaking her eyes were wide and her chest was moving up and down like she was about to have a heart attack. She was embarrassed. She covers her chest trying to put the dress back on.

"I'm going to fucking murder you!." I turn my eyes to Lucas. I knew Lucas very well and always knew he was a scam. But how can anyone do this? Especially to my Juju. He took it too far he is a dead man.

***********

Thank you so much for the love and encouragement. I am trying my best to update faster. Please vote and comment it really does help me work faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 51 69
Looking for a book to be hooked? A book to keep you up all night? Well you have come to the right place. The books mentioned here ranges from off...
127K 4.5K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
134K 3.1K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
194 17 12
A billionaire. He is managing his father's company with him. He is the king of college because it's own by his father and he has made him the preside...